GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 66 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,124
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,749
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129695
09/20/05 10:22 PM
09/20/05 10:22 PM
Somewhere, sometime... Somehow
Frank Pentangely Offline OP
Capo
Frank Pentangely  Offline OP
Capo
Well, maybe I am involving you in matters you really dont give a pickle of or (praying for it) you can enjoy while reading about others (rigth here about me).
Well, my todays problem is that I am really... in love with a girl! I am planing to take her out for lunch on friday but there is only something I fear in these life and that I fear is these girl we are talking about.
On the past I really screw and damage her feelings and now I am the one suffering for her love, with that women on my side I would get rigth to the top!

Thanks For Hearing My Treoubles
FRANKIE P.

.P.D.:
1) Hope not to bother you.
2) Hope not to seem a finocchio.
3) For giving you an idea I am like Carlito Brigante and she is like Gail.

RING-A-DING-DING
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129696
09/20/05 10:24 PM
09/20/05 10:24 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Well, damaging her feelings really came back to bite you in the ass, eh Five Angels?

Take her to lunch, have a good time, and everything will take care of itself.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129697
09/20/05 10:28 PM
09/20/05 10:28 PM
Capo
Capo
You are really a good boy, thank you very much I really apreciate your commentaries.
God bless ya...
FRANKIE P.

RING-A-DING-DING
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129698
09/21/05 06:16 AM
09/21/05 06:16 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Well if you're going to buy her anything don't get her a dictionary. :p Just messing lad.

Tell her you're taking her to lunch but whisk her off to a secluded spot for a picnic. To her it'll seem romantic but really you're saving a few dollars.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129699
09/21/05 06:29 AM
09/21/05 06:29 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Pentangely:
with that women on my side I would get right to the top!

3) For giving you an idea I am like Carlito Brigante and she is like Gail.
Sounds more like you are Tony Montana and she is Elvira Hancock!

Take her to a nice place, treat her like a lady, and just remember to be yourself. Be relaxed with her. It will make her relax. If you are uptight and uneasy, then she will sense it. If you are relaxed around her, then she will sense that too. If it's meant to be, then it will happen for the both of you.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129700
09/21/05 06:39 AM
09/21/05 06:39 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Tell her you're taking her to lunch but whisk her off to a secluded spot for a picnic. To her it'll seem romantic but really you're saving a few dollars.
THis may sound a little cynical, but it's just practical!!!

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129701
09/21/05 06:43 AM
09/21/05 06:43 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
If you are uptight and uneasy, then she will sense it. If you are relaxed around her, then she will sense that too.
Yes but I'd advise Frank not to be TOO relaxed. A right balance between relax and tension would be the best, IMO. She has to feel that he is very interested and emotionally involved!

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129702
09/21/05 07:09 AM
09/21/05 07:09 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
On the past I really screw and damage her feelings and now I am the one suffering for her love, with that women on my side I would get rigth to the top!
well, unless she means to take somehow revenge on you, apparently you will be given a second chance. It's encouraging, isn't it? You said you are suffering now. Well, this is going to teach you much. Remember heart (both yours and other people's) is precious and fragile like crystal. Handle it with care!
Good luck and keep us updated!

Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129703
09/21/05 06:26 PM
09/21/05 06:26 PM
Capo
Capo
Fellows, you are real good people... actually it is really more like Tony and Elvira but she isnt a bublehead, and I dont got a bathtub in my room (yet).
I was bad in the past, a real screw up, and she is kind of quiet... Would be hard to talk to her but I tell you these:
Since the time I saw her i though " She is a tiger " and I really respect her and love her...
You will have news on friday afternoon, hope something good comes out.

Frankie P.

.P.D.: All your advices will be used and taked into account on friday.

RING-A-DING-DING
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129704
10/16/05 04:22 PM
10/16/05 04:22 PM
Capo
Capo
News: Friday thing was a real screw up, she insisted it to be in a public place and a friend of hers to be there... Why? I have never inted to hurt her in a physical way (neither an emotional way, but things happen) at last we ended sitted there in a filty Pizza Ristorante and silent like freakin´lambs!
I have fill her house with presents intended to talk to her, one or two absolutly stupid e mails... At last I decided to talk to a common friend, he talked to her... the message he brougth was awfull, but with a ligth of hope.

RING-A-DING-DING
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129705
10/16/05 05:00 PM
10/16/05 05:00 PM
Don Chater Offline
Made Member
Don Chater  Offline
Made Member
A) When you take a girl out for the first time, or at the beginning, you want to start slow. Lots of girls like to go out with friends and you, that way she doesn't feel pressure by being alone with you. By doing this she gets to see you and how you communicate with your friends and how you have fun outside school or however you know her.

B) When you take her out, and you know each other well enough, ask her out for lunch/dinner. Ask if she is in the mood for something..maybe pizza, pasta, steak, etc -- whatever it may be. Then, choose a place that you know serves the above food quite well.

C) Conversation: if it's quiet, you're screwed. Find out what you have in common with her. Sports? Movies? Music - a certain band is on tour or something? School and how you hate this or that subject and its teacher? Virtually, anything can be talked about. Once you break the ice, it's easy flowing from there. Don't have quite moments, too many are bad.

D) Pay for the date. Don't let her pay no matter what.

E) Don't buy her gifts. NO gifts. Not until you're actually together. Otherwise, it's worthless and is stupid because women like challenges, if you're going to call her and buy her whatever she pleases, she has you in her pocket, thus there is no challenge and she is not interested.

F) When you wish to speak to her, it's by phone or up front. You can chat on MSN/ICQ/AIM if you want, but about light subjects like school, or how was your day, or what you up to tomorrow. Anything more, do over the phone. E-Mails suck. Don't bother. Call the damn girl. Women hate the quote on quote "MSN Relationships" because it shows you're not confident enough to talk to her up front. Women like confidence. Don't hide behind the screen.

G) When you call her and see her, don't do it every day or even 2nd or 3rd day for that matter. You are yet to become a couple and until that happens, calling her will seem desperate and women don't like men to be desperate -- it's immature and just plain old stupid.

H) After you guys go out, whether it be with friends or to the movies or go kart racing or a restaurant -- whatever it may be -- call her about 4 days after and talk about it. See if she had fun, tell her you'de like to do it again sometime in the next week or so. (Whenever is most conveninent.)

I've typed this up in 1 minute and 23 seconds. This is all that could come to the top of my head as of now. I can give ya some pointers later. I'm in a rush so my points may not all make sense. I'll be back on later this week to post more in depth help if needbe.

Remember, bring her to you. Not vice versa.

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129706
10/16/05 05:18 PM
10/16/05 05:18 PM
UK
The Dr. who fixed Lucy Offline
Underboss
The Dr. who fixed Lucy  Offline
Underboss
UK
Quote:
Don Chater
Ask if she is in the mood for something..maybe pizza, pasta, steak
If she's in the mood for any of those, ditch the fat cow.

Joey ...

BANG BANG

... Saza!
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129707
10/17/05 08:18 PM
10/17/05 08:18 PM
Don Chater Offline
Made Member
Don Chater  Offline
Made Member
No way. I hate women who ask for salads and so on. I won't let them eat that shit. I like a woman who is not afraid to eat in front of a guy. It's a huge factor. My woman cant be holding back.

Also, honestly, the easiest way to view it...

...RESPECT HER LIKE A PERSON. Treat her well. She is just another person. Nothing and NOTHING LESS. Men treat women as if they are just vaginas running around. They are not. They're people and they have feelings too (I sound stupid i know) and if you keep that in mind, it'll be smooth sailing.

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129708
10/17/05 09:03 PM
10/17/05 09:03 PM
Capo
Capo
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Chater:
No way. I hate women who ask for salads and so on. I won't let them eat that shit. I like a woman who is not afraid to eat in front of a guy. It's a huge factor. My woman cant be holding back.

Also, honestly, the easiest way to view it...

...RESPECT HER LIKE A PERSON. Treat her well. She is just another person. Nothing and NOTHING LESS. Men treat women as if they are just vaginas running around. They are not. They're people and they have feelings too (I sound stupid i know) and if you keep that in mind, it'll be smooth sailing.
That aint me, I am a gentleman... maybe a little sexist (by sexist I mean when I get married to have a housewife couple, that knows how to cook, raise the children; Also sexist as expecting my first child to be a masculine child) But I treat a women like a Goddes! Not like a vagina runing around!

RING-A-DING-DING
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129709
10/18/05 04:14 AM
10/18/05 04:14 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Also sexist as expecting my first child to be a masculine child
OMG, yet they say we are in 2005.......

Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129710
10/18/05 04:15 AM
10/18/05 04:15 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
They're people and they have feelings too
thank you, I'm touched.

Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129711
10/18/05 07:52 PM
10/18/05 07:52 PM
Capo
Capo
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by Frank Pentangely:
[b] Also sexist as expecting my first child to be a masculine child
OMG, yet they say we are in 2005....... [/b][/quote]Wath can I do, that is for him to pass the glory of my Family (Hoyos family) to hes children and then to the grandson for us to be, someday, as known as the Kennedys or the Bush (they are all pezzonovante, I know!)or even as wealthy as the Carnegies... I have nothing bad for daugthers, even, a daugther would be the ligth of my eyes and I would humiliate anyone who interfers in his way!

RING-A-DING-DING
Re: REAL CHIT CHAT ABOUT FRANK #129712
10/24/05 08:26 PM
10/24/05 08:26 PM
Capo
Capo
Quote:
A) When you take a girl out for the first time, or at the beginning, you want to start slow. Lots of girls like to go out with friends and you, that way she doesn't feel pressure by being alone with you. By doing this she gets to see you and how you communicate with your friends and how you have fun outside school or however you know her.

B) When you take her out, and you know each other well enough, ask her out for lunch/dinner. Ask if she is in the mood for something..maybe pizza, pasta, steak, etc -- whatever it may be. Then, choose a place that you know serves the above food quite well.

C) Conversation: if it's quiet, you're screwed. Find out what you have in common with her. Sports? Movies? Music - a certain band is on tour or something? School and how you hate this or that subject and its teacher? Virtually, anything can be talked about. Once you break the ice, it's easy flowing from there. Don't have quite moments, too many are bad.

D) Pay for the date. Don't let her pay no matter what.

E) Don't buy her gifts. NO gifts. Not until you're actually together. Otherwise, it's worthless and is stupid because women like challenges, if you're going to call her and buy her whatever she pleases, she has you in her pocket, thus there is no challenge and she is not interested.

F) When you wish to speak to her, it's by phone or up front. You can chat on MSN/ICQ/AIM if you want, but about light subjects like school, or how was your day, or what you up to tomorrow. Anything more, do over the phone. E-Mails suck. Don't bother. Call the damn girl. Women hate the quote on quote "MSN Relationships" because it shows you're not confident enough to talk to her up front. Women like confidence. Don't hide behind the screen.

G) When you call her and see her, don't do it every day or even 2nd or 3rd day for that matter. You are yet to become a couple and until that happens, calling her will seem desperate and women don't like men to be desperate -- it's immature and just plain old stupid.

H) After you guys go out, whether it be with friends or to the movies or go kart racing or a restaurant -- whatever it may be -- call her about 4 days after and talk about it. See if she had fun, tell her you'de like to do it again sometime in the next week or so. (Whenever is most conveninent.)

I've typed this up in 1 minute and 23 seconds. This is all that could come to the top of my head as of now. I can give ya some pointers later. I'm in a rush so my points may not all make sense. I'll be back on later this week to post more in depth help if needbe.

Remember, bring her to you. Not vice versa.
Don Charter,
That was not a first date, we alredy had a history that lasted more than four years.
She wanted to take pizza, actually there is were we meet.
Pay for tha date??!! I always, always, payed for tha everything! My pocket has always, and remains, open for her!
Well, she is kind of mad or angry with me, beacause of the past... So its kinda of difficult.
The gifts? Well, Its that I am a source of a giver... A wiseguy-couple, that wath they say, in other words.
Yes, but she doesnt wanna talk to me... In person, she runs away; In messeger she just stay quiet and replys "Yes" "No" "Ja ja ja" "Really", stuff like that.
MSN Relationships, that aint me!
Man, we where alredy a couple... I just cant stand to see her eating up all her anger towards me without giving me the chance to explain how things really where.

On a related subject: School?! Wath makes you think she or my are on school? Yes, it sounds cursi and stupid... but thats love! Even for old foxes like me!

RING-A-DING-DING

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull