GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, Big_Tuna93), 339 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,365
Posts1,059,434
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120585
07/30/05 11:53 AM
07/30/05 11:53 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline OP
The Italian Stallionette  Offline OP

California
First let me say, in my day there were plenty of ridiculous styles that are so laughable today, and we can dwell on those if you like.

However, what inspired me to write this is, IMHO, the "ridiculous" way that young men wear their trousers hanging halfway down their ass.

At school, we had to revise the dress code to include that because undergarments are not allowed to be showed. We have plastic twist type belts that we give to those kids (naturally they hate it). One time a kid actually had his pants fall down they were hanging so low.

Yesterday, while grocery shopping I see this young man (about 20ish) walking out of the store and I swear to God his pants, even with a belt, were literally "mid-ass". How in the heck do you walk like that? There must be a trick. I see these very young boys with pants about 3 sizes to big and have to laugh.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120586
07/30/05 12:11 PM
07/30/05 12:11 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
Ah, the jocks and posers at my school do this, and I hate it. :p Some bastard walks by my desk with his goddamn underwear in my face. PULL YOUR PANTS UP. You're not fooling anyone.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120587
07/30/05 12:30 PM
07/30/05 12:30 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
It's supposed to be PHAT! COOL!

It's outright disgusting!

I don't need to see your ass or your underwear! Keep them inside your 5X too big for your body pants, damn it!

It's almost, not quite, but almost as bad as the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them. Then if they catch you looking, they give you a dirty look like you are some kind of a pervert or something! And the best part is then they try to pull up the back of their jeans to cover the thong! If you don't want me to look at your thong sticking out of your jeans, then cover it up! You knew damn well what you were doing when you put that thong and those low cut jeans on this morning!

But the pants 5x too big hanging below the ass with the boxers sticking out have got to be outlawed!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120588
07/30/05 12:35 PM
07/30/05 12:35 PM
California

California
I don't know about everyone else's area, but in mine, it's the "thing" to wear pajama bottoms. While, you are covered, it's still against school rules. We've had to send kids home or have them call home for regular clothes. They look at you like "are you crazy?" ha ha..They've even come with pajama bottoms and slippers.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120589
07/30/05 12:38 PM
07/30/05 12:38 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them.
I gotta draw the line here!!
What's wrong with that?? :p

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120590
07/30/05 12:48 PM
07/30/05 12:48 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b]the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them.
I gotta draw the line here!!
What's wrong with that?? :p [/b][/quote]
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

It's almost, not quite, but almost as bad as the girls who wear the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out from them. But the pants 5x too big hanging below the ass with the boxers sticking out have got to be outlawed!
That is why I carefully said the it's almost, not quite, but almost as bad.

And I never said anything about outlawing that kind of thing.

On some woman it happens to be a beautiful thong, eh, err, I mean thing!

Ya gotta read between the lines sometimes Geoff!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120591
07/30/05 12:51 PM
07/30/05 12:51 PM
California

California
Yes DC, girls' styles can be just as outrageous. What amazes me is the young age at which they dress provacatively and I have to wonder if their parents saw them leave the house.

We've had incidents of young girls (keep in mind my school is 6th, 7th & 8th grade)wearing unbelieveably lowcut tops showing way too much cleavage. The really unfair part is, IMHO, you can have a well developed girl and she gets busted (no pun intended :p ), but you have a slender, more flat chested girl wearing the same shirt and chances are she'll slide by.

I'm not for every dresscode rule my school enforces (i.e. no midriff tops, tank tops, skirts need to be mid-thigh at the shortest). My feeling is, if your boobs or ass aren't hanging out, and no underwear showing, it's okay with me.

TIS

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120592
07/30/05 12:54 PM
07/30/05 12:54 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
TIS, what is the age group of the kids in your school?

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120593
07/30/05 12:59 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I'm not for every dresscode rule my school enforces
TIS
Man, I'd love to know what you wear to school everyday! Especially after downing three or four of those cute little blue drinks! How many times have you worn the low cut jeans with the thong sticking out TIS?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120594
California

California
Only 11, 12 & 13! However a small percentage of retainees who may be 14 or even 15. After 15 however, they wouldn't be allowed in middle school and would go to a continuation school. It'd be pretty sad to be, at 16, driving to middle school.

TIS

DC,

The samples I gave were of some of my rules that I think shouldn't be barred for students, and not to be implied that I dress that way when I go to work.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120595
07/30/05 01:15 PM
07/30/05 01:15 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I hate those baggy pants even when they are not half their ass. I mean why can't they wear straight jeans, those are more stylish.

But I think as long as it is not going to go against a dress code for safety it should be allowed. A person's dressing is part of their personality. That way it is easier to know people.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120596
07/30/05 02:30 PM
07/30/05 02:30 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:

DC,
The samples I gave were of some of my rules that I think shouldn't be barred for students, and not to be implied that I dress that way when I go to work.
Awww Shucks! You burst my bubble TIS!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120597
07/30/05 03:03 PM
07/30/05 03:03 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Disgusting?

Some people are showing their age here. Ironically (though not surprisingly) it isn't the thread-starter.

I can't understand how anybody could do that. Never mind why, there are many things people do that I don't understand, but it's the practicality of the thing that gets me. You'd have to walk with your knees and thighs slightly foward, in order for gravity not to take hold and pull the pants all the way down your legs.

Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120598
07/30/05 04:39 PM
07/30/05 04:39 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Don't worry, as bad as it is for us to see those people wearing those dumbass poser pants, it's even worse for them - they have to keep them from falling off. :p

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120599
07/30/05 04:44 PM
07/30/05 04:44 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Never mind why, there are many things people do that I don't understand, but it's the practicality of the thing that gets me. You'd have to walk with your knees and thighs slightly foward, in order for gravity not to take hold and pull the pants all the way down your legs.

Mick

Sooo true. When I see these people walking down the street with their pants under their asses in pants 5 x too large for them, I always wonder when the pants will actually fall to the ground.

And the best ones that I've seen are when they wear Shorts that are 5 x their size and they pull them below their ass, and now the bottom of the shorts are hitting the floor! Why bother wearing shorts then? Just wear normal regular pants.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120600
07/30/05 05:09 PM
07/30/05 05:09 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Wasn't there a case in Virginia recently where the state congress took a vote on fining people who had "visible underwear?" I believe it was shot down viciously, but I do remember some national coverage of it.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120601
07/30/05 06:48 PM
07/30/05 06:48 PM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
While I think a young masculine boy showing off his rock hard abs and telling me what color his Nicole Miller boxer-briefs can be a somewhat disheartening gesture to this poor, old, confused soul, it's even worse having to complain about my fellow geezers out there. Having to see my fellow man having pants so tight and pulled up against his chest area, that an outline of his wrinkled testicles begin to seep through those feces filled diapers make me yearn for the sight of young lad in his puffy cargo pants.
I don't need to see the effects of aging and how far a man's member can go before scraping against the floor. I can easily look down at my own pulled taffy and see how sad my existance as a human being has become. Do you realize how sad it can be to peer down and not recognize that half-anteater half-elephant snout that hangs between your legs? So next time you complain about all the young kids and the way they dress, think about having to see something resembling a deformed banana and smooshed meatballs between the legs of us older individuals.

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120602
07/30/05 10:08 PM
07/30/05 10:08 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
TIS, I am amazed at what some kids wear. First of all, do some of them not own mirrors? I'm talking about girls who wear low-slung jeans with short shirts and their bellies hanging out, which might be a sexy look if they were a size 5, but I'm talking about girls with a serious weight problem. Instead of a sexy midriff, there's just a big old roll of flab hanging over. GROSS!

And the boys with the big ol' clothes just crack me up. It's too stupid for words. And what is the seeming obsession with things with skulls on them?

I, too, wonder where their parents are when they leave the house. I mean, I can see an older teen that buys their own clothes sneaking around in outfits that don't meet their parents approval, but a 12 year old? Is a 12 year old taking themselves off to the mall, paying for their clothes themselves, and leaving the house without their parents knowledge? If they are doing all of these things independently, then they have pretty crappy parents.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120603
07/30/05 10:35 PM
07/30/05 10:35 PM
Little Chicago
Tony Love Offline
Underboss
Tony Love  Offline
Underboss
Little Chicago
Despite the fact that I'm a high school student and I hang around these people all day, I would have to agree with these posts. The stuff the guys wear, or just go about presenting themselves usually makes them look stupid. Though they look like they need either a belt a few yards long or a pair of trousers that won't fit Santa Clause loosely, it's supposed to be cool and it seems to be encouraged by today's media. Some of the stuff the girls wear make them look trampy. Reminds me of Bill Maher's broadway thing Victory Begins at Home where he quoted: "I feel sorry for the whores in this country" basically saying it's hard to determine who is and who is not a real whore.

I have my Sinatra style, and I'm sticking to it.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120604
07/30/05 10:38 PM
07/30/05 10:38 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
First let me say, in my day there were plenty of ridiculous styles that are so laughable today, and we can dwell on those if you like.

However, what inspired me to write this is, IMHO, the "ridiculous" way that young men wear their trousers hanging halfway down their ass.

At school, we had to revise the dress code to include that because undergarments are not allowed to be showed. We have plastic twist type belts that we give to those kids (naturally they hate it). One time a kid actually had his pants fall down they were hanging so low.

Yesterday, while grocery shopping I see this young man (about 20ish) walking out of the store and I swear to God his pants, even with a belt, were literally "mid-ass". How in the heck do you walk like that? There must be a trick. I see these very young boys with pants about 3 sizes to big and have to laugh.

TIS
I think the better question you should be asking yourself was how the heck could people go to the bathroom back in the "Kris-Kross" days!? For those who aren't familiar with the "Kris-Kross" days, it was when people wore their clothes backwards, shirts, pants everything

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120605
07/30/05 10:45 PM
07/30/05 10:45 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

SB I think it comes down to parents not being parents. If the kids complain enough parents give in and let them do it just so that they don't have to hear them. i'll be damned if my son or daughter ever left the house looking the way these kids do. As most of you know, I personally do not even own a pair of jeans, and when I did they were worn around my waist

Pardon my french here but I personally think too many girls (15-17) are just too EASY and do whatever they need to do to get attention, hence the whole thong showing thing (sidenote why in the world does a thong matter if you're going to have sex does it matter if you take off a thong, underwear or some metal device? lol) I can only speak for myself but before I met my girlfriend any girl who showed interest in me and did not know that clothes were meant to COVER I could not even talk to. And besides if the girl is showing off everything before the date what's left to find out lol

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120606
07/30/05 10:47 PM
07/30/05 10:47 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b] First let me say, in my day there were plenty of ridiculous styles that are so laughable today, and we can dwell on those if you like.

TIS
I think the better question you should be asking yourself was how the heck could people go to the bathroom back in the "Kris-Kross" days!? For those who aren't familiar with the "Kris-Kross" days, it was when people wore their clothes backwards, shirts, pants everything [/b][/quote]Not only going to the bathroom but it must have been hard to jump jump

yeah I know that was bad lol

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120607
07/30/05 10:55 PM
07/30/05 10:55 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
I know what you're talking about, but the kids who do that are the ones who will lead a horrible career, never get into a good college, and assume the words "******", "homo", and "gay", to be synonmous with "incoherent", "hypocrisy, and "ignorance". Not the coolest of kids. They all piss me off.

I prefer my ass in my pants.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120608
07/30/05 11:57 PM
07/30/05 11:57 PM
Little Chicago
Tony Love Offline
Underboss
Tony Love  Offline
Underboss
Little Chicago
Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
I know what you're talking about, but the kids who do that are the ones who will lead a horrible career, never get into a good college, and assume the words "******", "homo", and "gay", to be synonmous with "incoherent", "hypocrisy, and "ignorance". Not the coolest of kids. They all piss me off.

I prefer my ass in my pants.
Amen to that! I get the whole gay-hating shit at school all the time. It doesn't help any that I live in a town full of white trash biggots.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120609
07/31/05 12:06 AM
07/31/05 12:06 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
It's such idiocy when these imbeciles with their pants at their knees criticize others for wearing clothes that fit. :rolleyes:

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120610
07/31/05 12:27 AM
07/31/05 12:27 AM
California

California
Actually I'm kind of surprised by the agreement here on the pants issue. I thought I'd get more of the young kids defending the style.

Isn't it interesting all the styles that come and go, and in some cases come back again a second time? Most of them you'll look back on and say "I wore that?"

TIS

Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120611
07/31/05 02:13 AM
07/31/05 02:13 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Well, speaking from past experience, I used to wear my pants like that. It's really not that hard. As a matter of fact, the pockets on the back of those jeans are down lower then regular jeans. That's all in the past for me now. Tight is the new me. And the pajama bottoms are tight. I could wear them with a pair of thong flip flops and t-shirt from Pac Sun. I could rock that shit!

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120612
07/31/05 02:17 AM
07/31/05 02:17 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Well, no one is saying that just because they don't wear their pants down to their ass doesn't mean they wear clothes that are tight as hell. I just wear clothes that FIT.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120613
07/31/05 02:18 AM
07/31/05 02:18 AM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Well, speaking from past experience, I used to wear my pants like that. It's really not that hard. As a matter of fact, the pockets on the back of those jeans are down lower then regular jeans. That's all in the past for me now. Tight is the new me. And the pajama bottoms are tight. I could wear them with a pair of thong flip flops and t-shirt from Pac Sun. I could rock that shit!
Oh that's the new rage from the runways of Paris to New York.

Such a trend setter! I'm sorry, this is just too ridiculous for me not to laugh at.

Well, I usually wear short sleve shirts with a mathing t-shirt inside and jeans or khakis.
Polo shirts are nice too (When they aren't 10x my size).

I try to be tasteful unlike one guy who had his underwear out with the new fashion.... Did I meantion he had a brown stain on them?

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Kids!! What Ya Gonna Do? #120614
07/31/05 02:35 AM
07/31/05 02:35 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Alright, older posters, tell me this doesn't look good. I personally thought the clothing I wore was almost dress up type.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull