GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 402 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,073
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,369
Posts1,059,504
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103626
03/21/05 04:31 PM
03/21/05 04:31 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
My fellow peers, under Bush's 'No Child Left Behind Act,' there is a small section (9528) that requires school districts to release student names, addresses, and phone numbers to military recruiters upon their request. After that, those recruiters call us and pressure us to join the military. Unfortunately, schools often fail to let us know of our right to Opt-Out by requesting that your district not release your private information. A form that requests them to withhold your private information can be found at the link below. -Pat

Military Free Zone

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103627
03/21/05 04:37 PM
03/21/05 04:37 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Yeah I thought I was done getting phone calls from those people and just a couple of weeks ago a guy called me and asked me what I wanted to do after college (because I'm graduating in May) and I'm thinking to myself, dude I'm outta high school, give it up. I told him I wasn't interested and that I'm going to go to grad school in the fall.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103628
03/21/05 04:38 PM
03/21/05 04:38 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Yeah, they came to our school during my Government class last year. Some big dumb drill sergent guy with a mind of moronic fluids gave us this rediculous form and tried to covince us the army was the best post high school solution. He asked us to return the forms so they may contact us. He started collecting them but I ripped mine up and threw it into the back of the room. He saw and looked at me very hideously. I grinned.

The Nerve.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103629
03/21/05 04:39 PM
03/21/05 04:39 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Good for you Doc! Yeah I remember back in high school (pre 9/11) a guy came in 1 of our criminal justice classes but I think he only said that those kids interested to raise there hands and he would give them stuff to fill out.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103630
03/22/05 12:31 AM
03/22/05 12:31 AM
Davis, CA
beatlewho01-02 Offline
Capo
beatlewho01-02  Offline
Capo
Davis, CA
Well it's certainly a lesser evil if you don't want to be drafted. At least if people are educated about this hidden provision in No child left behind, they can learn to never ask for more info regarding the Army or Marines. That's usually how they bait recruits.

I'm posting on my blog again-

http://www.blogomonster.com/thesane1
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103631
03/22/05 06:44 PM
03/22/05 06:44 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
Hate to break it to you Pat, but this has been going on long before Bush and NCLB. And I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. A lot of people really benefit from military life, like my sister, for example. She was kind of just meandering through life until she joined the Navy, now she's doign very well for herself.

Although getting volumes of called form all branches of the military in high school did annoy the hell out of me.

DelSquacho.com - All the world loves a clown, but not an evil clown.
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103632
03/22/05 08:27 PM
03/22/05 08:27 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Bottom line:

If you want to join a section of the military, it's not hard to do. They DO NOT need to come and inturrupt my class time in order to do so. Whats to stop Coca-Cola from coming in and telling us about new, refreshing Lime Coke then? They gotta advertise too!

Keep it out of schools and personal life. (Including phone calls, though I had a ball pissing off recruitors when they called me)

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103633
03/23/05 07:51 AM
03/23/05 07:51 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cancerkitty:
Hate to break it to you Pat, but this has been going on long before Bush and NCLB. And I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. A lot of people really benefit from military life, like my sister, for example. She was kind of just meandering through life until she joined the Navy, now she's doign very well for herself.
I agree, I don't see the harm in it. We had military guys come into our schools when I was a kid and they offered a different career. It's only right to have all your options infront of you at a young age. The Police also came in for talks, Fire Service, Career advisors, College staff, they all did it.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103634
03/23/05 10:05 AM
03/23/05 10:05 AM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
Bottom line:

If you want to join a section of the military, it's not hard to do. They DO NOT need to come and inturrupt my class time in order to do so. Whats to stop Coca-Cola from coming in and telling us about new, refreshing Lime Coke then? They gotta advertise too!

Keep it out of schools and personal life. (Including phone calls, though I had a ball pissing off recruitors when they called me)

The Doc
While I absolutely agree that they should not be interrupting classrooms, I think there's nothing wrong with the military soliciting on campuses and with phone called. Colleges and universities do this, but I see no outcry about this. Why is that?

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103635
03/23/05 11:17 AM
03/23/05 11:17 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
I think it was UNC that just protested military people that came to their campus. The military can lay off my nuts. All they do is try to pressure us to join.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103636
03/23/05 01:20 PM
03/23/05 01:20 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Including phone calls, though I had a ball pissing off recruitors when they called me

The Doc
Care to share? I don't remember who it was but I remember hearing just recently that someone got a call from a military person at their house and they immediately answered the person with "Hello, how are you doing?" and then kept the phone on but just set it down and walked away until they finally got tired and hung up.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103637
03/23/05 01:39 PM
03/23/05 01:39 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
"Just say no."

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. Not everyone who graduates H.S. is going to end up a rocket scientist. Speaking as an "old man," let's face it, some young members of society could flat use being in the military...if, for no other reason, to learn to grow up and abandon (hopefully) their, shall we say, tendency to get into mischief. Maybe they'd learn what words like responsibilty, loyalty, and honor mean, too. And, as a bonus, when they get out of the military, they'll have some college funds available if they want to pursue further education. No, it won't work on everbody, but neither will getting a job, going on to college, or anything else, for that matter. Some folks are just destined for medocrity (no, not really, but it's their choice).

And, if it just ain't your thing, as I said, just say no. It's real easy and only one syllable.
As far as the "right" not to have military spokesmen come speak at a school, what's the big deal? College recruiters visit as well, and college isn't everyone's thing, either. Not to mention countless other professionals from all walks of life who drop by in the hopes of whetting some youngster's appetite for their particular pie. If you're not interested, just enjoy the time off from mundane mathematics, kick back, and catch some Zzzz's. No harm, no foul.

For the record, I myself was going to join the Marines. Then, 2 weeks before the big day, I lost my leg. I am, however, the son of a WWII vet, and proud of it.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103638
03/23/05 10:27 PM
03/23/05 10:27 PM
Lima, Peru
Michael/Corleone Offline
Underboss
Michael/Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Lima, Peru
Well, I think down here, you really have no choice. I think they have passed a new law about serving in the army. You have to get your military ID as soon as you are 18 and there is a chance you will get recuited to serve 6 months in the army. It all depends on luck and physical condition. If you don't qualify, or maybe if you have some "connected" relatives who could "get you off the hook" then you don't have to serve.

It would do some good, though, if a good friend of mine could crack my back with a baseball bat or hit my legs with a hammer. But, fortunately, I have two uncles who work at the air force and are somewhat connected (I think one of them is a colonel) so I could be spared. But, many other "cholos" are not as lucky as I am and they will have to spend 6 months of their lives living in some filthy barracks with their fellow "cholos".

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103639
03/23/05 11:02 PM
03/23/05 11:02 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
According to my father, he said that years ago, that they would sick recruiters after the kids they felt wouldn't go to college or make it in the business world. They figured those kids were easy picking to fill their ranks.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103640
03/24/05 12:16 AM
03/24/05 12:16 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
According to my father, he said that years ago, that they would sick recruiters after the kids they felt wouldn't go to college or make it in the business world. They figured those kids were easy picking to fill their ranks.
Ever see Fahrenheit 9/11 with those 2 Navy recruiters combing, I believe it was a mall in Flint, Michigan?

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103641
03/24/05 04:15 AM
03/24/05 04:15 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
"Just say no."

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. Not everyone who graduates H.S. is going to end up a rocket scientist. Speaking as an "old man," let's face it, some young members of society could flat use being in the military...if, for no other reason, to learn to grow up and abandon (hopefully) their, shall we say, tendency to get into mischief. Maybe they'd learn what words like responsibilty, loyalty, and honor mean, too. And, as a bonus, when they get out of the military, they'll have some college funds available if they want to pursue further education. No, it won't work on everbody, but neither will getting a job, going on to college, or anything else, for that matter. Some folks are just destined for medocrity (no, not really, but it's their choice).

And, if it just ain't your thing, as I said, just say no. It's real easy and only one syllable.
As far as the "right" not to have military spokesmen come speak at a school, what's the big deal? College recruiters visit as well, and college isn't everyone's thing, either. Not to mention countless other professionals from all walks of life who drop by in the hopes of whetting some youngster's appetite for their particular pie. If you're not interested, just enjoy the time off from mundane mathematics, kick back, and catch some Zzzz's. No harm, no foul.

Well said Snake.

Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:

I am, however, the son of a WWII vet, and proud of it.
yeah that is something to be proud of. My dad is not a WW2 vet, but he is a vietnam veteran and I'm proud of him for that.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103642
03/24/05 12:47 PM
03/24/05 12:47 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I don't mean to step on anyone's toes in this remark, but upon watching the Rambo movies last week, don't you guys think it was in poor taste for our troops who served in Vietnam to be treated the way that they were upon coming back home? I mean, whatever a person's stance on the war was, these brave soldiers still gave their lives regardless. I may or may not be for the war today in the Middle East, but I still support our brave men & women because it's them who are busting their a$$es over their to help protect our way of life. I just think it's really a slap in the face and truly disrespectful for what the Vietnam vets had to go through. It's like an act of treason and something to which I don't know if I would ever be able to get over as a vet Just my opinion though

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103643
03/24/05 01:30 PM
03/24/05 01:30 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
(Thanks, Ice! )

Irishman, on that we definitely agree. I don't care if you're a Democrat, Republican, Catholic, Baptist, Black, White, Dog or Cat: All vets deserve our support for the sacrifices they
make. What a lot of the touchy-feely, red-eyed flower children of that generation failed to take into account when they thus treated those returning vets, was that there was a draft going on then, and many of those grunts didn't want to be over there any more than the flower children wanted them to. Perhaps the hippies rationalized their mistreatment with the argument, "Well, they could've burned their draft cards." Yeah, well, maybe those drafted preferred Charlie to some fat, hairy, horny hillbilly named Bubba in a prison jail cell. And I can't say that I'd blame 'em.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103644
03/24/05 01:44 PM
03/24/05 01:44 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] Including phone calls, though I had a ball pissing off recruitors when they called me

The Doc
Care to share? [/b][/quote]Oh man, Some of those calls were great. here's a little background information on me. I'm one of those guys who does not care about what people think of me, whether it be a Navy Recuitor or John Denver, I just plum don't care. I answer the phone in unusal ways anyhow, but when I know its a telemarketer or shmuck like Sergent Assface, it's the best.

One of the best calls was when a guy called and I started naming off how I had relatives fight and die in "every...single....American War", like in Forrest Gump. He started to commend me. I was using the dumbest names ever. Like my elder father, Alexander Bufard Rockenstien, and Sir Tit Funhower. He believed me. After a while I grew tired of the schtick and hung up in mid-sentance on him. That was probably the best call.

By the way Snake, that would be a good theory, to "Just say no".....

IF.....They only called or came to school once. I was bothered a number of times. Food for thought.

The Doc

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103645
03/24/05 02:10 PM
03/24/05 02:10 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Quote:
IF.....They only called or came to school once. I was bothered a number of times. Food for thought.
If it was by the same branch then that is wrong but there are 4 different branches of the military.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103646
03/24/05 02:51 PM
03/24/05 02:51 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[quote] IF.....They only called or came to school once. I was bothered a number of times. Food for thought.
If it was by the same branch then that is wrong but there are 4 different branches of the military. [/quote]One representative for the U.S. Military would have been more than what was needed. A phone call is pushing the line in my opinion. But when they come into a school, NUMEROUS TIMES, they should at least give us weapons so we can have a shoot-out with the chump. Keep it out of schools. If you want to enter the military, you'll know what to do. How about just mail pamphlets? And I mean ONE of them. You get it, see it, don't wanna do it? Then throw it away. Simple, does not force you into speaking to a person being hassled.

The Doc

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103647
03/24/05 03:09 PM
03/24/05 03:09 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b] [quote] IF.....They only called or came to school once. I was bothered a number of times. Food for thought.
If it was by the same branch then that is wrong but there are 4 different branches of the military. [/quote]One representative for the U.S. Military would have been more than what was needed. A phone call is pushing the line in my opinion. But when they come into a school, NUMEROUS TIMES, they should at least give us weapons so we can have a shoot-out with the chump. Keep it out of schools. If you want to enter the military, you'll know what to do. How about just mail pamphlets? And I mean ONE of them. You get it, see it, don't wanna do it? Then throw it away. Simple, does not force you into speaking to a person being hassled.

The Doc [/b][/quote]Don there is no 1 representative from the U.S. military they are all seperate.

Part of the problem with having the strongest military in the world is making sure they don't work together and become too powerful for the government. i.e. Rome's army was kept outside the city limits.

Pamphlets would be fine, but you would get 4 (army, navy, airforce, marines) That's all I'm trying to say. There will never be one person representing the U.S. Military, I personally never received a phonecall but I got a bunch of mailings. I was all prepared to go in the marines so I threw the pamphlets out that didn't concern me.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103648
03/24/05 03:23 PM
03/24/05 03:23 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
Could someone explain, though, why the military shouldn't be allowed to come into schools and recruit, but businesses and colleges should? I just don't understand the arguement.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103649
03/24/05 03:35 PM
03/24/05 03:35 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
One of the best calls was when a guy called and I started naming off how I had relatives fight and die in "every...single....American War", like in Forrest Gump. He started to commend me. I was using the dumbest names ever.
That's great man. "I don't want to be another statistic" would have been good also there, but that's awesome man. Bravo!

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103650
03/24/05 03:43 PM
03/24/05 03:43 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Could someone explain, though, why the military shouldn't be allowed to come into schools and recruit, but businesses and colleges should? I just don't understand the arguement.
Not one college has pressured me into joining. These recruiters bug my ass at lunch until I tell them to screw off. If you don't join the military, you're called unpatriotic and un-American. If you don't go to a college, than you don't go to that college. The recruiters can kiss my ass and lay low. -Pat

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103651
03/24/05 03:46 PM
03/24/05 03:46 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Not one college has pressured me into joining. These recruiters bug my ass at lunch until I tell them to screw off. If you don't join the military, you're called unpatriotic and un-American. If you don't go to a college, than you don't go to that college. The recruiters can kiss my ass and lay low. -Pat
I was pressured (and still am for grad schools) by many colleges. However, if a recruiter calles you unpatriotic and/or unamerican, that recruiter is an asshole and shouldn't be recruiting.

But I just can't agree with the idea that joining the military is such a bad thing. I know a lot of people it did a lot of good for.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103652
03/24/05 04:02 PM
03/24/05 04:02 PM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
I think half the comments about recruiters are pretty lame. Like Snake said, How hard is it to say no? Does it really make you feel cool to be rude to recruiters calling your house? These guys are only doing their job, probably trying to pay for their own education. You can tell yourself you respect soldiers blah blah blah, but then you treat recruiters like assholes. Real mature.

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103653
03/24/05 04:11 PM
03/24/05 04:11 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
There is nothing wrong.
Just people getting their frustrations out.

I think I would be more worried if some of the people that posted here, were in charge of some of the military's weapons.

In fact I think it scares the crap out of me just thinking about it, to be honest with you.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103654
03/24/05 04:20 PM
03/24/05 04:20 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
I do not get this whole thing. As someone who was opposed to the invasion of Iraq, I still do not understand the carping of people about military recruiting and about the "poor troops" who get sent there. Being in the military, whether its regular or reserves is a great gig in peacetime. You get three squares a day, medical treatment, you learn a trade and when you get out you can get schooling on the GI Bill, GI Loans, and even VA benefits later on. But HELLOOOOOO it is the MILITARY, we are talking about, and the job of the military is to go into battles when they are called to do so. Its part of the deal. When you sign up, you have to take into account the worst case scenario. As for recruiting on campuses, I dont know what the military should be any different than IBM or whoever else resruits.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Don't let Uncle Sam get YOU! #103655
03/24/05 08:09 PM
03/24/05 08:09 PM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
I don't mean to step on anyone's toes in this remark, but upon watching the Rambo movies last week, don't you guys think it was in poor taste for our troops who served in Vietnam to be treated the way that they were upon coming back home? I mean, whatever a person's stance on the war was, these brave soldiers still gave their lives regardless. I may or may not be for the war today in the Middle East, but I still support our brave men & women because it's them who are busting their a$$es over their to help protect our way of life. I just think it's really a slap in the face and truly disrespectful for what the Vietnam vets had to go through. It's like an act of treason and something to which I don't know if I would ever be able to get over as a vet Just my opinion though
Excellent remark! Politics shouldn't even come into the treatment of military personnel - whether they've been in conflict or not.

Ferro - Very funny, I too am annoyed with anyone calling my house or my personal mobile. Usually I like to answer "Fastcabs" or "Dominos Pizza" and that throws them. The simple fact is, anyone could be ringing me, I will not give personal information over the phone.

I still don't find any problem with the military trying to recruit from schools. Maybe the way they go about it could be relaxed a little.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull