GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 141 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,203
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,519
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,390
Posts1,059,992
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 319 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 318 319
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93307
04/04/06 02:44 AM
04/04/06 02:44 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:
Ah, but you see.. when you end up telling them off, its better for it to be a stranger.. You ruin less friendships that way
I dunno, but it doesn't have to end ugly. I never stayed with the same person for more than a year. I always made alibis and switched roommates. Every single one of them got eventually on my nerves, and it never really got any better, until the senior year that I roomed with a friend/classmate. I always thought that rooming with friends could end up to partying and not being able to say "no" when you should and get the time to study. I'm not sure if it was the magic of knowing it would last only one year, or our astrological signs matched (Pisces and Cancer ), or maybe because she is the nicest person I've known, but things were never that great up to then. She is one of the few people that I still care to talk over the phone instead of exchanging emails even now that we have to pay long distance fees.

What I'm trying to say is, sky is the same color for the most part, so being patient, biting tongue sometimes and just switching roommates each year would get you through and it is not worth it to end things bitterly with friends.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93308
04/04/06 03:05 AM
04/04/06 03:05 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
See, I agree with you on this one. I think this was a much better movie than Brokeback...

Ciao, Afi! Where have you been lately? I missed you. See, even if you are not able to see how great a movie BBM is, I still consider you to be one of the smartest people here...... :p

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93309
04/04/06 04:03 AM
04/04/06 04:03 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Hi Lav!

You and BBM!

I've been lurking here a little, but mainly I was taking a long holiday vacation and was sick for most of it. But now I'm back to work. Missed you too!

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93310
04/04/06 01:09 PM
04/04/06 01:09 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
It's good Afi is here. And Lavi too. It was a much more dull place recently.

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93311
04/04/06 02:49 PM
04/04/06 02:49 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
PINK FLOYD: THE WALL (1982) - ****

Upcoming AV and long-delayed new chapter of RRA'S CULT MOVIE REVIEW, a movie that despite its flaws, its ambitions and notes(pun!)are so grand and work so well for the most part, that I wish more movies would be so bold, so ballsy....then again, having a legendary soundtrack from one of the great rock bands of history doesn't hurt at all.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93312
04/04/06 03:58 PM
04/04/06 03:58 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
[quote]Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
[b] Based on this film alone...
[/b][/quote]Well you truly can't base it off Unforgiven because Clint won for Baby.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93313
04/04/06 04:18 PM
04/04/06 04:18 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
The Inside Man ***

I'll start off by saying it's great to see another Spike Lee movie! A little disappointing but something that made you pay attention and keep you guessing until the very end. Denzel and Jodie were delightful as usual but Mr. Clive Owen really stole the show. He's quickly becoming one of the best actors alive today in my book.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93314
04/04/06 04:19 PM
04/04/06 04:19 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[quote]Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
[b]Based on this film alone I don't see how he topped Scorsese for Best Director 12 years later.
Did you see Million Dollar Baby? [/b][/quote]Did anyone else tend to find this movie a bit... Obnoxious? I just can't really stand sports films in general, I suppose (save a few, mostly Raging Bull. And, don't even bring up Rocky... A tad over-rated and badly-dated in my opinion.) They just always come off way too dramatic for their own good. Maybe that's not even it. There might be something deeper that drives me away from them... But, blindly, they've just always come off a bit pretentious to me... especially boxing films. All I know is, at one of the most defining scenes in Million Dollar Baby, all I could think was "is Alex Lifeson of Rush playing the part of the waitor?" and in another, it was, "Jesus creeping shit, just kill the bitch already and get the film done with! We already know she's going to die, the bugger on The Soup spoiled it on national television!"

So, in conclusion, I'll admit it was an above average film. A descent film that I suppose deserved nomination, but perhaps not award... And thus, my rambling comes to an end.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93315
04/04/06 04:30 PM
04/04/06 04:30 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I though it was a very good film.

LLC, you should try Michael Mann's Ali. Very good, despite some people hating it.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93316
04/04/06 05:25 PM
04/04/06 05:25 PM
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
I enjoyed Ali, actually. I think Ragging Bull and Ali might've gone a little further than most boxing/sporting films. And thus, I enjoyed them more.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93317
04/04/06 06:23 PM
04/04/06 06:23 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
I enjoyed Ali, actually. I think Ragging Bull and Ali might've gone a little further than most boxing/sporting films. And thus, I enjoyed them more.
Spike Lee said Mann as a white filmmaker wouldn't be able to give Ali's story justice, but I think he was proved wrong there. I've seen parts of Malcolm X, which looks great, though I have to say I felt Mann even went further to make the Malcolm X assassination more poignant in Ali then in the Lee film.

A lot of other people oddly felt that they didn't focus enough on his personality.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93318
04/05/06 05:33 AM
04/05/06 05:33 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
I just saw Prime, the one with Uma Thurman where she's dating her therapist's son? Kinda boring, but an okay movie... but there was one thing I loved about it. At one point in the movie, they break up, and I turned to my boyfriend and said, "I wish the movie ended right there... movies NEVER end with a break-up!" Which he thought was funny but was kinda like "whaddya tryin' to say?" because we broke up and got back together too... But anyway, they get back together, but SPOILER ALERT they break up again, and the movie ends like that!!! No fuzzy, bullshit happy ending. I LOVED that!! More movies need to end realistically, I think.

And sometimes it's for the better if they don't end up together anyway! Like in this movie, it was totally better. Like sometimes they end up together, but you KNOW it would never work out anyway. The movie ends, and you're like, "Oh SURE... I give you two weeks, do you hear me???? TWO WEEKS!!"

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93319
04/05/06 09:49 AM
04/05/06 09:49 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
THE ROOKIE (1990) - *1/2

Oh jesus christ!

Its funny how relevant this review is to the babble up above my post in regards to MILLION DOLLAR BABY, which itself is only and ultimately remarkable to watch for in Hilary Swank's performance. Why the relevancy?

Clint Eastwood usually is a good director, one of which does deserve some respect that he has some critics.

Unfortunately, this rep that Eastwood has among some critics seem to came out of nowhere with MYSTIC RIVER, then his 2nd Best Director Oscar for MILLION DOLLAR BABY, and yet I do wonder...

Where were these critics when Eastwood directed the pretty damn great THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES? The supernatural western HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER, solid genre outings like PLAY MISTY FOR ME and PALE RIDER? Hell, what about his jazz-geekdom biopic BIRD? Better yet, some decent efforts like WHITE HUNTER BLACK HEART and A PERFECT WORLD? Nevermind that he had won an Oscar earlier for UNFORGIVEN, but again, those critics I guess considered him to be a Redford or Beatty, as in an actor with a one-time shot at directing, of which critics were amazed that an actor could actually direct it seems( :rolleyes: ).....

Sorry for the rant, but when I read people that praise Eastwood to pieces after MYSTIC RIVER, the only thing I can remember is this: What was his movies before RIVER? Why they were such turkeys as BLOOD WORK, SPACE COWBOYS, TRUE CRIME, and god knows what else.

THE ROOKIE unfortunately was one of them turkeys, with Eastwood starring/directing himself in what seems to have been his attempt at a LETHAL WEAPON-esque buddy action/comedy cop franchise with then-major star Charlie Sheen, and quite an absolute failure at that.

Imagine every cliche that you can about that genre of the time. Now, picture them to the most expected and banal way that they are imaginable. Congrats, you've just seen THE ROOKIE.

However, if I thought this movie was this crappy, why the extra 1/2 a star instead of a total bomb rating?

Well, considering that poor Charlie Sheen comes off quite hilariously in an unintentional way when he tries to be a badass suddenly. I'm sorry, but he intimidates me as much as Alex Trebeck. Still, I got good laughs. Hell, I could see his father Martin kicking someone's ass, but fucking Wild Thing himself? RIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Second, the fact that the iconic tough man Eastwood gets raped by the villainess. No really, you read that right. He acts like he got violated, and I'm thinking..."well, he didn't get raped like DELIVERENCE, so what is he crying about?" Poor Rowdy Yates...

Third, there was this goofy moment when both Sheen and Eastwood are being chased by a private jet plane in the weeds of LAX. Maybe Eastwood didn't have enough experience, or perhaps he just didn't succeede this time, but this was pretty damn laughable. Then this was followed by when both actors decide to split up, of which then both seem almost tracked down by this one plane....DESPITE splitting up in seperate directions. WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Fourth, the late Raul Julia played the villain, who for some reasons also happens to be German. For those that are not in the joke....

Raul Julia was Puerto Rican. :p

Avoid this clunker, for its not even watchable on cable TV....

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93320
04/05/06 05:10 PM
04/05/06 05:10 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
Tommy Lee Jones
2005 US/France (1st time; big screen)
A Texan rancer finds the Border Patrolman who accidentally killed his immigrant friend, and takes him on a journey to fulfill the deceased's request of burying him in his hometown.
An extraordinary film to look at, it evokes a rare sense of setting merely through its colour palette and musical score; it has a freewheeling, meandering and original narrative which is perhaps hurt slightly by the chapter titles, and is caught between wanting to give time to characters it oddly doesn't give enough detail to.

Crossing the Bridge: The Sound of Istanbul
Fatih Akin
2005 Turkey/Germany (1st time; big screen)
Bassist Alexander Hacke travels round Istanbul to explore the city as a musical haven of eclectic sounds and cultures.
For the most part, an insightful, often mesmerising music documentary full of passion and a feel for Istanbul; the music speaks for itself.

Broken English
Philip Hogan
2006 US (1st time)
Several teenagers try to connect with, and fail to understand, one another.
A short quite clearly made by somebody whose world has been filtered onto the canvas with nothing but personal strokes, this is hurt deeply by bad sound and acting to match.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93321
04/05/06 06:06 PM
04/05/06 06:06 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Brokeback Mountain
(Ang Lee;2005;USA)

I had my doubts about this movie. It's been so overhyped on television, and so underhyped on these boards, I really didn't know what the hell to expect.

The film was great. People need to get the "gay cowboy movie" mentality out of their heads. This isn't about two gay cowboys. It's a love story. A love shared between two people who are unable to be together. Lee's direction is beautiful, Ledger and Gyllenhaal were great in their roles (especially Ledger, who played a convincing cowboy from the mid-west, especially for being an Aussie).

Best film of '05, IMO.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93322
04/05/06 09:07 PM
04/05/06 09:07 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

A History of Violence - (David Cronenberg;2005;USA)
After a heroic act makes a small town man famous, mobsters show up revealing his possible dark past.
Very borderline. This could have easily been a simple cliche film. Instead the film is very taut and surprisingly ends perfectly. It could've been better, but it shows a depiction of brutal violence that is backed by the effects it has on the family. It could've been a little longer and maybe had some more character study, but overall I found this to be a great film. Viggo Mortensen is very good in the lead, especially with his subtle acting in many scenes. Ed Harris comes out as the most memorable though, especially through his charisma.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93323
04/05/06 09:51 PM
04/05/06 09:51 PM
New York
MafiaJ Offline
Wiseguy
MafiaJ  Offline
Wiseguy
New York
I just saw "Goodnight, and Goodluck" It was a good movie, but definitely a movie you have to be in the mood for. It's somewhat left sided on political spectrum I suppose but it was about McCarthyism and how one man and a radiostation full of people were trying to take him down by exposing the truth and such. Overall a good movie to see if you are into politics but if not, I don't know if you'd be interested.

"To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American people."-Theodore Roosevelt
"It's better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred as a sheep."-Benito Mussollini
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93324
04/05/06 10:05 PM
04/05/06 10:05 PM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by MafiaJ:
I suppose but it was about the McCarthy presidency
McCarthy was never president

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93325
04/05/06 10:12 PM
04/05/06 10:12 PM
New York
MafiaJ Offline
Wiseguy
MafiaJ  Offline
Wiseguy
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
[quote]Originally posted by MafiaJ:
[b] I suppose but it was about the McCarthy presidency
McCarthy was never president [/b][/quote]My bad, I should have said he was a Senator, I don't know why I said presidency, probably because I was just talking to my brother about 2008 elections.

"To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American people."-Theodore Roosevelt
"It's better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred as a sheep."-Benito Mussollini
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93326
04/06/06 12:28 AM
04/06/06 12:28 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[b]Brokeback Mountain
(Ang Lee;2005;USA)

I had my doubts about this movie. It's been so overhyped on television, and so underhyped on these boards, I really didn't know what the hell to expect.

The film was great. People need to get the "gay cowboy movie" mentality out of their heads. This isn't about two gay cowboys. It's a love story. A love shared between two people who are unable to be together. Lee's direction is beautiful, Ledger and Gyllenhaal were great in their roles (especially Ledger, who played a convincing cowboy from the mid-west, especially for being an Aussie).

Best film of '05, IMO. [/b]
I couldn't have said it better myself

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93327
04/06/06 05:21 PM
04/06/06 05:21 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
Ashes and Diamonds- Though it may not have been put together as well as maybe it could have been(given the time period it was made in, I'll let that slide), it was a very good film. I had a bit of a problem w/ the subtitles, as many of them flashed by waaayyyy to fast to read the whole thing.

A Very Long Engagement- It was a little predictable, but a good watch overall

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93328
04/06/06 11:10 PM
04/06/06 11:10 PM
Queens, New York City/Mulberry...
F
FortunatoParadise Offline
Wiseguy
FortunatoParadise  Offline
F
Wiseguy
Queens, New York City/Mulberry...
I just whatched "Pulp Fiction"... It is a good film, indeed! I was told so, and it is really really a good film! Isnt it?
...Fortunato...

Frankie P, I made it to Gangster BB. Net! What a hell, well communicate throw the PM... Speak soon, Schifosa
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93329
04/06/06 11:34 PM
04/06/06 11:34 PM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline
Underboss
I saw To Sir, With Love a couple weeks ago. I was actually pleasently surprised. A strong performance from Sidney Poitier (sp?), and a good story. I really liked the 1960's/London vibe that this film had. I downloaded the title song too, by Lulu, great stuff.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93330
04/07/06 03:12 AM
04/07/06 03:12 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
It's good Afi is here. And Lavi too. It was a much more dull place recently.
I love this girl. Can you cook, Caterina? Iron? Sew?

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93331
04/07/06 03:20 AM
04/07/06 03:20 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
and so underhyped on these boards,
you should have trusted me. If I tell a movie is great, that movie is to be great! :p

Quote:

Best film of '05, IMO.
I love this guy. Can you drive, change a tire, replace a lightbulb, fix a leaking sink? :p

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93332
04/07/06 04:44 AM
04/07/06 04:44 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Hostel ***

3 words sum this movie up: entertaining, original and fresh. Definitely more enjoyable the 2nd time around. I recommend it for anyone into horror/gore.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93333
04/07/06 11:01 AM
04/07/06 11:01 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[b] The film was great. People need to get the "gay cowboy movie" mentality out of their heads. This isn't about two gay cowboys. It's a love story. A love shared between two people who are unable to be together. Lee's direction is beautiful, Ledger and Gyllenhaal were great in their roles (especially Ledger, who played a convincing cowboy from the mid-west, especially for being an Aussie).

Best film of '05, IMO.
I love this guy. Can you drive, change a tire, replace a lightbulb, fix a leaking sink? :p [/b][/quote]Not only can I do all those things, I'm also a fair cook.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93334
04/07/06 11:23 AM
04/07/06 11:23 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I watched Ray again the last night for about the 5 time,really is a great film,jamie foxx plays an amazing part he really is convincing as Ray Charles,is also a great soundtrack

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93335
04/07/06 01:34 PM
04/07/06 01:34 PM
No. Virginia
mustachepete Offline
Special
mustachepete  Offline
Special
Underboss
No. Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
I watched [b]Ray again the last night for about the 5 time,really is a great film,jamie foxx plays an amazing part he really is convincing as Ray Charles,is also a great soundtrack [/b]
He was great, but between having his eyes glued shut and having Ray's hit singles dubbed in, Jamie really wasn't acting enough to deserve the Oscar.

"All of these men were good listeners; patient men."
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93336
04/07/06 05:37 PM
04/07/06 05:37 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
Hostel ***

3 words sum this movie up: entertaining, original and fresh. Definitely more enjoyable the 2nd time around. I recommend it for anyone into horror/gore.
I heard it was basically just soft-core porn.. from several people

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Page 118 of 319 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 318 319

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull