GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Malavita), 265 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,596
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1087452
04/10/24 04:55 PM
04/10/24 04:55 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Allegedly a NYPD detective on the scene flat out said he was genuinely happy that Meldish scumbag got whacked. There are tons of horror stories floating around about the Meldish brothers. They were known to be sadistic bullies and were looked at as downright boogeymen. Michael Meldish' brother Joe was known for harassing high school kids who were dealing nickel bags of weed; plenty of tales around where he just got out of his car, stuck a gun in some kid's mouth and just took everything the kid earned that day. It's almost a miracle one of them lived to see the age of 62 and the other (arguable even worse) one is still alive and kicking.

Exactly and Im sure the rest of that fucked up family isn't any better than Mike or Joe. I have no sympathy that Crea decided to take him out.

Crea actually didn't have much if anything at all to do with the hit on Meldish. He was admin so he got RICO'd.

So why are people on here putting pity on him for Meldish? That is some fuckin bullshit and not fair.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087453
04/10/24 05:04 PM
04/10/24 05:04 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Why not leave the guy alone...God bless him and his family.

This is a horrible event....one that everybody here will be experiencing during their lifetime, (if they haven't already.)

Whatever he did or didn't do in his lifetime is strictly between him and God. And I'm certain they'll be discussing it soon enough when he meets his maker? No?

So why the fuck is anybody dissecting this on a forum? Why?

I mean, WTF is wrong with people????

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087454
04/10/24 05:08 PM
04/10/24 05:08 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
I agree NYMafia. The US Government treats Terrorists better than this guy, which is fucked up.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: RushStreet] #1087455
04/10/24 05:19 PM
04/10/24 05:19 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I agree NYMafia. The US Government treats Terrorists better than this guy, which is fucked up.

I agree. But it AIN'T about that Rush. He's an Italian wiseguy, and that what Italians wiseguys face! Its the reality of the life and has been for almost a half-century already. I mean, enough is enough with all the bulllshit already. It is what it fucking is!

That said, If Stevie had a problem with that, then he shoulda got a civil service job back when...
-
Nonetheless, leave the fucking guy alone already (and his family loved ones too for that matter.)

He's at death's door for God's sake...

What is this, a fucking blood sport? Leave all the gossip and bullshit at the curb. What has this thread become, a bunch of fucking wash women?

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087461
04/10/24 06:53 PM
04/10/24 06:53 PM
B
Ben54 Offline
Button
Ben54  Offline
B
Button
Meldish might be a scumbag and deserved to get killed but you can’t use the ‘this isn’t how the justice system is supposed to work’ when you advocate for Crea’s release and then do the opposite when it comes to Meldish getting killed as opposed to letting the justice system do its job.

It’s very hypocritical.

I don’t lose any sleep over Meldish getting killed nor do I care about Crea dying in jail. They’re both scumbags who gave zero fucks about someone life or money when they were walking the streets.

Last edited by Ben54; 04/10/24 06:54 PM.
Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: Ben54] #1087464
04/10/24 08:37 PM
04/10/24 08:37 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ben54
Meldish might be a scumbag and deserved to get killed but you can’t use the ‘this isn’t how the justice system is supposed to work’ when you advocate for Crea’s release and then do the opposite when it comes to Meldish getting killed as opposed to letting the justice system do its job.

It’s very hypocritical.

I don’t lose any sleep over Meldish getting killed nor do I care about Crea dying in jail. They’re both scumbags who gave zero fucks about someone life or money when they were walking the streets.

How could you know that Area did not care about people getting killed in the street? You don't know him, or even Meldish, so you and others like you have no clue. You, however, are in a state of glee over a man dying from cancer. I guess you and scumbags like you give zero care about people dying in the streets.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087472
04/11/24 09:38 AM
04/11/24 09:38 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I've been a fan of Stevie for many years now. Of course they should let him home. He's Stevie Crea for fuck sakes!!! He's not a rat fuck like Joey Merlino or Gene Borello

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: NYMafia] #1087492
04/11/24 12:45 PM
04/11/24 12:45 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

This is a horrible event....one that everybody here will be experiencing during their lifetime, (if they haven't already.)

Whatever he did or didn't do in his lifetime is strictly between him and God. And I'm certain they'll be discussing it soon enough when he meets his maker? No?

I agree. But it AIN'T about that Rush. He's an Italian wiseguy, and that what Italians wiseguys face! Its the reality of the life and has been for almost a half-century already. I mean, enough is enough with all the bulllshit already. It is what it fucking is!

That said, If Stevie had a problem with that, then he shoulda got a civil service job back when...
-
Nonetheless, leave the fucking guy alone already (and his family loved ones too for that matter.)

What is this, a fucking blood sport? Leave all the gossip and bullshit at the curb. What has this thread become, a bunch of fucking wash women?

LOL settle down and stop being a drama queen. Steven Crea is a well known, serious and respected wiseguy. Of course news like this is going to be a deal on a forum about ORGANIZED CRIME. It's an internet forum and you know what people do on an internet forum, don't you? That's right, they state their opinion and they gossip just like they do in their daily lives. All of us on here - you and me included - are not above gossiping whenever we state our opinion about something in a thread so nobody who's active on here should fancy him/herself as some kind of referee on what others can or can't discuss. There wasn't even much "dissecting" going on. Just people stating their opinion with some saying he should go home so he's able to spend time with his family (an opinion I'll stick to) and others saying he shouldn't be able to go home. People will have their opinion about anything and everything and a person who can't deal with that should probably stay off the internet for a while. By the way, I doubt Steven Crea will - let alone should - care about what a bunch of nobodies on the internet will have to say about him and his life. It really is no big deal so there's really no need to throw a tantrum about people having a discussion on a discussion forum.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087503
04/11/24 02:24 PM
04/11/24 02:24 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss
Normally, I wouldn't comment on this but for anyone who doesn't think the government is being ridiculous or doesn't have an "agenda" in regards to this guy- and the same can be said for Bobby Manna's attempts to get home - is what was reported in today's Gangland News....which you can check out the full article there.

Steve Crea Has Terminal Lung Cancer, But Not To Worry Say Feds: He Can Sleep and Move

Gang Land Exclusive! Luchese underboss Steven (Stevie Wonder) Crea must be some kind of tough guy. Even though he has Stage IV lung cancer, and not likely to live another year, the feds say Crea is still a danger to the community and should not be released on bail pending the appeal of his conviction for the murder of former Purple Gang leader Michael Meldish.

The proof? "Despite Crea's cancer diagnosis, he is still able to perform daily living functions, including sleeping and moving," wrote federal prosecutor Alexandra Rothman.

Sleeping: Until now, this was not known to be an indicator of a threat to society. Presumably it is listed somewhere in Federal Code of Criminal Procedure. As for "Moving," the feds don't indicate exactly how much Crea is capable of, but if he can make it to the bathroom this must present a clear and present danger.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087505
04/11/24 03:00 PM
04/11/24 03:00 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
I find the pathetic that the government has such a hard on for this guy to begin with.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1087510
04/11/24 03:26 PM
04/11/24 03:26 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

-

LOL settle down and stop being a drama queen. Steven Crea is a well known, serious and respected wiseguy. Of course news like this is going to be a deal on a forum about ORGANIZED CRIME. It's an internet forum and you know what people do on an internet forum, don't you? That's right, they state their opinion and they gossip just like they do in their daily lives. All of us on here - you and me included - are not above gossiping whenever we state our opinion about something in a thread so nobody who's active on here should fancy him/herself as some kind of referee on what others can or can't discuss. There wasn't even much "dissecting" going on. Just people stating their opinion with some saying he should go home so he's able to spend time with his family (an opinion I'll stick to) and others saying he shouldn't be able to go home. People will have their opinion about anything and everything and a person who can't deal with that should probably stay off the internet for a while. By the way, I doubt Steven Crea will - let alone should - care about what a bunch of nobodies on the internet will have to say about him and his life. It really is no big deal so there's really no need to throw a tantrum about people having a discussion on a discussion forum.

Well, that may be your opinion, and you're welcome to it. But I disagree. As far as I'm concerned, many posters on this particular thread sound like a bunch of cackling hens and wash women.

Thats my opinion!...and I'm just as entitled to it and you or anybody else on here. Get It?

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: MafiaStudent] #1087511
04/11/24 03:32 PM
04/11/24 03:32 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by MafiaStudent

Sleeping: Until now, this was not known to be an indicator of a threat to society. Presumably it is listed somewhere in Federal Code of Criminal Procedure. As for "Moving," the feds don't indicate exactly how much Crea is capable of, but if he can make it to the bathroom this must present a clear and present danger.

Good point by Jerry Capeci !

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: Hollander] #1087512
04/11/24 03:37 PM
04/11/24 03:37 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Hollander

100%!

But remember this too. Crea's nobody special to the BOP. To them, he's just another inmate. And as far as so-called wiseguys go, there's been plenty before him, and they'll be plenty after him, that will die behind bars. Thats a well documented fact of jail life. So, as the saying goes, "It is what it is."

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087513
04/11/24 03:40 PM
04/11/24 03:40 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Without mentioning any names, this is the same government who says its good that people protest in the streets over career criminals.

WTF side is the government on?

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: RushStreet] #1087514
04/11/24 03:42 PM
04/11/24 03:42 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Without mentioning any names, this is the same government who says its good that people protest in the streets over career criminals.

WTF side is the government on?

Their side! LOL

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: NYMafia] #1087515
04/11/24 03:44 PM
04/11/24 03:44 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

100%!

But remember this too. Crea's nobody special to the BOP. To them, he's just another inmate. And as far as so-called wiseguys go, there's been plenty before him, and they'll be plenty after him, that will die behind bars. Thats a well documented fact of jail life. So, as the saying goes, "It is what it is."

That's also the difference with Europe.
If you get cancer while you are in prison or a TBS clinic, you have the right to health care just like anyone else . You must receive physical and mental care that is equivalent to care outside prison. Yet your freedom of choice as a cancer patient in detention is limited.
In most cases terminally ill convicts will be released here.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: Hollander] #1087518
04/11/24 03:49 PM
04/11/24 03:49 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

100%!

That's also the difference with Europe.
If you get cancer while you are in prison or a TBS clinic, you have the right to health care just like anyone else . You must receive physical and mental care that is equivalent to care outside prison. Yet your freedom of choice as a cancer patient in detention is limited.
In most cases terminally ill convicts will be released here.

If the guy's a nobody, he "may" get cut loose here. But if he's a somebody, especially if he's an alleged "Cosa Nostra" figure somebody....then "fuhgettaboudit" as they say!

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087520
04/11/24 03:55 PM
04/11/24 03:55 PM
T
thekidfromthesouth Offline
Suspended
thekidfromthesouth  Offline
Suspended
T
Made Member
face the music be man death before dishonor,,,,,die in prison

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 04/11/24 03:57 PM.
Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087521
04/11/24 03:57 PM
04/11/24 03:57 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

IMO even Gotti should have been released at the end he was no longer a threat, like Crea he was done.

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: Hollander] #1087525
04/11/24 04:18 PM
04/11/24 04:18 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
IMO even Gotti should have been released at the end he was no longer a threat, like Crea he was done.

Agreed. The FEDS are so fucking stupid anyway because being locked up wasn't keeping Gotti from running the family. What fuckin difference would it have made if they let him go home to pass away?

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: jace] #1087527
04/11/24 04:38 PM
04/11/24 04:38 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
that means the mafia is still considered a threat over there, at least in New York

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: m2w] #1087540
04/11/24 06:25 PM
04/11/24 06:25 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w
that means the mafia is still considered a threat over there, at least in New York

The Italian Mafia doesn't have much influence anymore in the US, they don't control the ports, unions or politics anymore..

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: Hollander] #1087579
04/12/24 05:24 AM
04/12/24 05:24 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by m2w

The Italian Mafia doesn't have much influence anymore in the US, they don't control the ports, unions or politics anymore..

of course it is not even close compared to the past and not at national level, but it has still a certain influence over New York metropolitan area

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: NYMafia] #1087614
04/13/24 12:47 AM
04/13/24 12:47 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss

Because you found it last, or you would have posted it first and you know it !!!

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: NYMafia] #1087629
04/13/24 09:36 AM
04/13/24 09:36 AM
L
LC330 Offline
Wiseguy
LC330  Offline
L
Wiseguy

Don’t you discuss mob people on a website ? What’s the difference ?

Re: Steven Crea Near Death [Re: m2w] #1087633
04/13/24 11:08 AM
04/13/24 11:08 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Suspended
jace  Offline OP
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by m2w

It's not a threat, they always try to keep a high profile member in to die--Gotti, Amuso, Locascio, Persico. Crea is no threat.

Last edited by jace; 04/13/24 11:09 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull