GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Frankie_Five_Angels, Jimmy_Two_Times), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086370
03/26/24 04:12 AM
03/26/24 04:12 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
What about Big Meech and the black mafia family? They are avtive from the 1980s and made milions with the coke traffick.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 03/26/24 08:38 AM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: furio_from_naples] #1086372
03/26/24 04:27 AM
03/26/24 04:27 AM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
What about Big Meech and the black mafia family? They are avtive from the 1980s andcmade milions with the coke traffick.

Meech and Terry were almost an exception to the rule. I'm actually being generous when I say that because when you look at the way Meech was moving, you can't help but shake your head. Those guys would go into strip clubs and spend a million dollars. You don't think Meech would've lasted longer if he had toned down his excessive ways? Terry was smarter, but even he couldn't talk sense into his brother

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Giacalone] #1086377
03/26/24 06:23 AM
03/26/24 06:23 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Giacalone
What about Big Meech and the black mafia family? They are avtive from the 1980s andcmade milions with the coke traffick.

Meech and Terry were almost an exception to the rule. I'm actually being generous when I say that because when you look at the way Meech was moving, you can't help but shake your head. Those guys would go into strip clubs and spend a million dollars. You don't think Meech would've lasted longer if he had toned down his excessive ways? Terry was smarter, but even he couldn't talk sense into his brother

In my opinion,who grown on the streets in extreme poverty simply think to enjoy the money because know that he would die in prison. While the old mafiosi was educated to live and made bussinesses in the shadow.
The italians or the cartels understood that mist be organizated,have a clear hierarchy for run transnational crimes while the black before Frank Lucas controlled the black hoods but nothing more but as you said are only exceptions.
Like in the Wire when the cops don't believe that Barksdale organization was so sofisticated.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 03/26/24 06:26 AM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086378
03/26/24 07:05 AM
03/26/24 07:05 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
Camorra and nigerian mafia
Lucky luciano and bumpy johnson
Joe Gallo and Nicky Barnes
Joey Merlino and JBM

The Italian Mafia is the most sophisticated organized crime group in history.
If they’re is an opportunity to make money, they will go for it, even if its with black guys

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086379
03/26/24 07:10 AM
03/26/24 07:10 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
No black organized crime groups ?

You got Memphis, an american city with heavyweight on the criminal world (blacks)

The countries of Nigeria, South Africa, Jamaica, Kenya, Ghana, Suriname, Haiti amd many others got some black organized crime groups or politicians or elites that you could look at them as organized crime groups

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086380
03/26/24 07:26 AM
03/26/24 07:26 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Whoever wrote this OP doesn't even really understand Organized Crime.

He doesn't understand that these unorganized Montreal gangs beginning around 2010(?) Or so were charged with Gangsterism in Canada. Unless I'm mistaken, this is what they charge the Italians with.
It's similar ti Nigerians in Italy being charged with Mafia association...

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086382
03/26/24 08:37 AM
03/26/24 08:37 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
I read an article about nazi gang members where arrested because was selling dope but was caught collaborating with black gangsters. I cant find it but anyway as killingjoke said the real important color is the green.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 03/26/24 08:39 AM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086392
03/26/24 11:37 AM
03/26/24 11:37 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
I never realized how small of a city Montreal is. Not even as big as Kansas City when it comes to population.

If the Rizzutos went to war with any of the Crime families in New York they would get their ass handed to them. They can keep their black goons and enjoy their pointless relationship that means nothing to America.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/26/24 11:38 AM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086395
03/26/24 01:11 PM
03/26/24 01:11 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by RushStreet
I never realized how small of a city Montreal is. Not even as big as Kansas City when it comes to population.

If the Rizzutos went to war with any of the Crime families in New York they would get their ass handed to them. They can keep their black goons and enjoy their pointless relationship that means nothing to America.

You should go recheck your infos.

Montreal is bigger than Kansas City… smh

Kansas city population of 500k hab
And metro area it goes to 2.4 M hab

Montreal population of 1.8 M hab
Metro area it goes to 4.3 M hab

Can’t even read numbers smh

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086397
03/26/24 01:16 PM
03/26/24 01:16 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Online content
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Online Content
Underboss
Your Mom's House
Perhaps it’s as simple as he could make money with them and no one else was leveraging that revenue stream?

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Giacalone] #1086405
03/26/24 03:36 PM
03/26/24 03:36 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
The most dysfunctional "organized crime" groups are black groups. In fact, they are so disorganized that it's even a challenge to file their activities under the organized crime umbrella. They have never been able to organize or establish a sophisticated unit that lasted for a significant amount of time. All you need to do is look at the Bloods and the Crips. I am very familiar with their history in Los Angeles and their lack of progress as criminals. There are no gangbangers who are millionaires. That is not to say that you don't have powerful individuals who are affiliated with them or a particular set. You have your Suge Knights and your Harry-Os, but even they try to limit their interactions with that world. You are not a racist for pointing out facts! There's plenty of smart black people around, but you won't find them throwing up gang signs.

Clearly you & Rush have a bias and needs to be cleared up. I have been posting Black Underworld topics since 2012. Literally going on 12+ years now. So your either go through my posts about and actually learn something new ( recent ex: $550 million fraud scheme by a Crip in CA prison) or stop these posts about Mobsters networking with Black crime groups since i doubt yall can tell a Jamaican, Haitian, Afro American apart. This been going for decades, all these scumbags care about is money.

A Crip in prison LOL

You are funny. As far as mob guys collaborating with black gangs or even black individuals, it is quite rare overall. You might find some form of it in Montreal or even in New York, but the overwhelming majority of Italian-American wiseguys absolutely despise black criminals. All you need to do is listen to some wiretaps that have been made public

I remember when Sammy Gravano first came out of prison in 1995, he talked about this. Do you know how Staten Island reacted to his own daughter having a child with her black boyfriend? Yes, Karen Gravano has also gone on record about how blacks are viewed in those circles. Later of course Sammy changed his tune because he wanted to get into the good graces of some black podcasters. When John Gotti said to his grandson and I quote "Being a ni--er is an embarrassment" he was echoing every mob guy out there. They absolutely despise blacks. This is not my bias. John Gotti said this.

All you need to do is look at the facts. There really is no black organized crime. There is just black disorganized crime. I know you'll probably try to bring up the Shower Posse or some drug organizations that barely lasted longer than five minutes, but there's nothing they've put together that comes even close to the Italians, the Mexicans, the Colombians, the Russians, you just name it.

The Crip in prison is again a recent example. Literally since the 80s to present there have been numerous citywide to regional drug distrubution networks amongst LA & Chicago street gangs from retail to midlevel/wholesale level.*

Apparently the fact that the Montreal,Toronto, NYC, NJ, PA, & Chicago mobsters and associates clearly collobarates with Black racketeers despite bigotry existing in both underworlds. All this talk about personal dislike certainly doesn't carry over to business.

If there was no Black OC then the FBI/DEA/ATF must be having a hard time figuring out how that La Cosa Nostra, Drug Cartels, Asian OC, Middle Eastern OC, Russian OC, Albanian OC, Armenian OC are doing business with various Afro crime groups. Your statement means your completely ignorant to real life underworld cases or your new to real life underworld networks. If the latter, read my posts on the Black underworld. I'l start you off with HIDTA ( High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas) annual reports in which it list the number of DTOs investigated and dismantled and it's characteristics. From Wholesale to retail level crime groups involved in a myriad of activities. Black DTOs are in the hundreds nationwide at the WHOLESALE level with various influence depending where you looking. This is to say that the Flenorysl Brothers ( aka BMF) isn't a rare case and that there are many operating at their level. Heck just look at Detroit metro: "Black DTOs are the majority of wholesale distrubutors"
Certainly more than a 5 mins operations going on. I strongly recommend you remove your bias before making statements on other groups your not familiar with.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: BlackFamily] #1086409
03/26/24 04:03 PM
03/26/24 04:03 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
The most dysfunctional "organized crime" groups are black groups. In fact, they are so disorganized that it's even a challenge to file their activities under the organized crime umbrella. They have never been able to organize or establish a sophisticated unit that lasted for a significant amount of time. All you need to do is look at the Bloods and the Crips. I am very familiar with their history in Los Angeles and their lack of progress as criminals. There are no gangbangers who are millionaires. That is not to say that you don't have powerful individuals who are affiliated with them or a particular set. You have your Suge Knights and your Harry-Os, but even they try to limit their interactions with that world. You are not a racist for pointing out facts! There's plenty of smart black people around, but you won't find them throwing up gang signs.

Clearly you & Rush have a bias and needs to be cleared up. I have been posting Black Underworld topics since 2012. Literally going on 12+ years now. So your either go through my posts about and actually learn something new ( recent ex: $550 million fraud scheme by a Crip in CA prison) or stop these posts about Mobsters networking with Black crime groups since i doubt yall can tell a Jamaican, Haitian, Afro American apart. This been going for decades, all these scumbags care about is money.

A Crip in prison LOL

You are funny. As far as mob guys collaborating with black gangs or even black individuals, it is quite rare overall. You might find some form of it in Montreal or even in New York, but the overwhelming majority of Italian-American wiseguys absolutely despise black criminals. All you need to do is listen to some wiretaps that have been made public

I remember when Sammy Gravano first came out of prison in 1995, he talked about this. Do you know how Staten Island reacted to his own daughter having a child with her black boyfriend? Yes, Karen Gravano has also gone on record about how blacks are viewed in those circles. Later of course Sammy changed his tune because he wanted to get into the good graces of some black podcasters. When John Gotti said to his grandson and I quote "Being a ni--er is an embarrassment" he was echoing every mob guy out there. They absolutely despise blacks. This is not my bias. John Gotti said this.

All you need to do is look at the facts. There really is no black organized crime. There is just black disorganized crime. I know you'll probably try to bring up the Shower Posse or some drug organizations that barely lasted longer than five minutes, but there's nothing they've put together that comes even close to the Italians, the Mexicans, the Colombians, the Russians, you just name it.

The Crip in prison is again a recent example. Literally since the 80s to present there have been numerous citywide to regional drug distrubution networks amongst LA & Chicago street gangs from retail to midlevel/wholesale level.*

Apparently the fact that the Montreal,Toronto, NYC, NJ, PA, & Chicago mobsters and associates clearly collobarates with Black racketeers despite bigotry existing in both underworlds. All this talk about personal dislike certainly doesn't carry over to business.

If there was no Black OC then the FBI/DEA/ATF must be having a hard time figuring out how that La Cosa Nostra, Drug Cartels, Asian OC, Middle Eastern OC, Russian OC, Albanian OC, Armenian OC are doing business with various Afro crime groups. Your statement means your completely ignorant to real life underworld cases or your new to real life underworld networks. If the latter, read my posts on the Black underworld. I'l start you off with HIDTA ( High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas) annual reports in which it list the number of DTOs investigated and dismantled and it's characteristics. From Wholesale to retail level crime groups involved in a myriad of activities. Black DTOs are in the hundreds nationwide at the WHOLESALE level with various influence depending where you looking. This is to say that the Flenorysl Brothers ( aka BMF) isn't a rare case and that there are many operating at their level. Heck just look at Detroit metro: "Black DTOs are the majority of wholesale distrubutors"
Certainly more than a 5 mins operations going on. I strongly recommend you remove your bias before making statements on other groups your not familiar with.

Do you believe that the black gangs are aware that the Italians they do business with think they are pieces of shit outside of business??? Honest answer please.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/26/24 05:09 PM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Giacalone] #1086434
03/26/24 04:58 PM
03/26/24 04:58 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
When John Gotti said to his grandson and I quote "Being a ni--er is an embarrassment" he was echoing every mob guy out there.

The same Gotti also had to kiss the ass of a few rednecks, hillbillies and trailer trash in the Aryan Brotherhood to avoid getting shanked in prison. So I don't think even he - a notoriously powerful boss of arguably the second most powerful criminal organization in the country - at one time was in the position to look down on anyone.

If you make a shitload of money from any racket, it's safe to say you have been committing crime in at least some kind of organized manner. And there are plenty of black gang members who run drug operations that generate a shitload of money.

Don't forget that in LCN families - still probably regarded as the most organized crime can get - there are quite a few members that are barely capable of running a decent racket. The Genovese family has two soldiers whose best known hustle is selling illegal firework to high school kids and they've been known for doing so since the 80's. I'm willing to bet there are old boys up in the Appalachians that are making more money selling oxy and meth than those two make from selling some stolen firework.
In Philly a made man got busted in a drug case involving a childlike size of narcotics with a white boy Eminem wannabe as his supplier.

I know for a fact that in the Netherlands there are black Surinamese and Curaçaoan crews involved in bringing in tons of cocaine. These kind of operations can most definitely be regarded as organized crime.

Claiming that there's no such thing as black organized crime groups and that basically 99% of black guys involved in crime are petty bums is biased bs. And if any of you choose to die in that hill, you can suit yourself, it's still a free world in the West. But I'm still gonna think that's nothing but biased bs.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086446
03/26/24 06:22 PM
03/26/24 06:22 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

Do you believe that the black gangs are aware that the Italians they do business with think they are pieces of shit outside of business??? Honest answer please.
[/quote]

They don't care and view them in the same manner. A Black racketeer from New York called them " overrated penny pinchers". No amount of personal diagolue of bigotry is going stop other italians from going "let's get money".

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086453
03/26/24 07:37 PM
03/26/24 07:37 PM
G
Gambler007 Offline
Wiseguy
Gambler007  Offline
G
Wiseguy

LOL . Montreal gave New York the middle finger in the early 2000's and what did NY do... Nothing. Rizzuto organization lets not forgot was taken down by a NY Rat. How many NY families were on a commission to build a bridge back in the homeland with mafiosi from those areas....0 . NY are little boys compared to MTL.., stop living in the past , NY Mafia is dead , there are no more Luciani and other famous mobsters . Rizzutto's were importing tons of coke . NY families in the last 40 years all full of rats. So dont compare NY vs MTL , its an insult!

Last edited by Gambler007; 03/26/24 07:41 PM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086454
03/26/24 07:39 PM
03/26/24 07:39 PM
G
Gambler007 Offline
Wiseguy
Gambler007  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Gregory Wooley was more a man of honor then most mobsters nowadays

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Gambler007] #1086472
03/27/24 06:11 AM
03/27/24 06:11 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by Gambler007
Gregory Wooley was more a man of honor then most mobsters nowadays

Well said Gambler007.
You also have the snitches like Sammy Gravano for example on the loose and nothing happens to them.
You have the mobsters housewives shows and the Gotti's on TV making a mockery of the NY mafia. It has become a joke.

Furthermore the Ndrangheta families in Canada have become more powerful than the NY mafia's. The secret to the Ndrangheta's success around the world is simple. They will do business with anyone no matter what origin they are. They are only interested in making money. Making bias remarks is futile, no matter if you are a Mafia, MC biker or a Street gang member, they are all criminals who care about themselves only. Neither of them are any better than the other.

Last edited by Ciment; 03/27/24 07:03 AM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Gambler007] #1086478
03/27/24 07:04 AM
03/27/24 07:04 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy

LOL . Montreal gave New York the middle finger in the early 2000's and what did NY do... Nothing. Rizzuto organization lets not forgot was taken down by a NY Rat. How many NY families were on a commission to build a bridge back in the homeland with mafiosi from those areas....0 . NY are little boys compared to MTL.., stop living in the past , NY Mafia is dead , there are no more Luciani and other famous mobsters . Rizzutto's were importing tons of coke . NY families in the last 40 years all full of rats. So dont compare NY vs MTL , its an insult!

Montreal is like NY in the 1970s! No Rico,short sentences for drug traffick or murder and active links with the Sicily or the Calabria.If the Canada would approve a law like the RICO the numbers of rats will grow.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Ciment] #1086480
03/27/24 07:29 AM
03/27/24 07:29 AM
M
m2w Online content
Underboss
m2w  Online Content
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ciment
[quote=Gambler007]Furthermore the Ndrangheta families in Canada have become more powerful than the NY mafia's.

i'm not agree with that, i dont know how many members has the ndrangheta in canada, but sure far less than NY families

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: m2w] #1086481
03/27/24 07:46 AM
03/27/24 07:46 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by m2w
[quote=Gambler007]Furthermore the Ndrangheta families in Canada have become more powerful than the NY mafia's.

i'm not agree with that, i dont know how many members has the ndrangheta in canada, but sure far less than NY families

Fair enough but I maintain my stand.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: furio_from_naples] #1086482
03/27/24 07:52 AM
03/27/24 07:52 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Montreal is like NY in the 1970s! No Rico,short sentences for drug traffick or murder and active links with the Sicily or the Calabria.If the Canada would approve a law like the RICO the numbers of rats will grow.

If that were true then why are there far less snitches from the Ndrangheta vs the Mafia in Italy. Their laws are just as strict.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Ciment] #1086483
03/27/24 08:11 AM
03/27/24 08:11 AM
M
m2w Online content
Underboss
m2w  Online Content
M
Underboss

If that were true then why are there far less snitches from the Ndrangheta vs the Mafia in Italy. Their laws are just as strict.

I think because the mafia was hit very hard since the early 90s while the ndrangheta only later and then because in the ndrangheta family ties are stronger

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086497
03/27/24 11:11 AM
03/27/24 11:11 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Look I don't give a fuck what anyone says. No way the Rizzutos are able to take on NYC when they have way more soldiers and associates.

If NYC was serious and wanted to wage war, the Rizzutos would stand no chance. I understand they have ties to Italy and we all know on here that Italy is very powerful.

What are they gonna do? Fly in people from Italy to take on NYC if a hypothetical situation came up where they went to war? Give me a fuckin break.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/27/24 11:38 AM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086500
03/27/24 12:06 PM
03/27/24 12:06 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Look I don't give a fuck what anyone says. No way the Rizzutos are able to take on NYC when they have way more soldiers and associates.

If NYC was serious and wanted to wage war, the Rizzutos would stand no chance. I understand they have ties to Italy and we all know on here that Italy is very powerful.

What are they gonna do? Fly in people from Italy to take on NYC if a hypothetical situation came up where they went to war? Give me a fuckin break.

Hypothetically maybe, but this isn't the Sopranos. In reality, the mafia doesn't kill people anymore in the US. Too risky with the heavier penalties I've said this before. With the Meldish hit, they got the shooter, the driver, the guy who passed the message, and guy who gave the order. In Canada, they get the street gang member who carried out the hit and NOBODY else.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086501
03/27/24 12:12 PM
03/27/24 12:12 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

. What is NY going to do send another Salvatore Montagna. LOL

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: mike68] #1086502
03/27/24 12:21 PM
03/27/24 12:21 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by mike68

Hypothetically maybe, but this isn't the Sopranos. In reality, the mafia doesn't kill people anymore in the US. Too risky with the heavier penalties I've said this before. With the Meldish hit, they got the shooter, the driver, the guy who passed the message, and guy who gave the order. In Canada, they get the street gang member who carried out the hit and NOBODY else.

Exactly. Thats why I used the word Hypothetical.

WE all know a war between Canada and the US is not gonna happen when it comes to organized crime.

Also the Rizzutos have ties back to Italy and do business with us here in the United States so a war would be pointless and stupid.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1086528
03/27/24 05:18 PM
03/27/24 05:18 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
When John Gotti said to his grandson and I quote "Being a ni--er is an embarrassment" he was echoing every mob guy out there.

The same Gotti also had to kiss the ass of a few rednecks, hillbillies and trailer trash in the Aryan Brotherhood to avoid getting shanked in prison. So I don't think even he - a notoriously powerful boss of arguably the second most powerful criminal organization in the country - at one time was in the position to look down on anyone.

If you make a shitload of money from any racket, it's safe to say you have been committing crime in at least some kind of organized manner. And there are plenty of black gang members who run drug operations that generate a shitload of money.

Don't forget that in LCN families - still probably regarded as the most organized crime can get - there are quite a few members that are barely capable of running a decent racket. The Genovese family has two soldiers whose best known hustle is selling illegal firework to high school kids and they've been known for doing so since the 80's. I'm willing to bet there are old boys up in the Appalachians that are making more money selling oxy and meth than those two make from selling some stolen firework.
In Philly a made man got busted in a drug case involving a childlike size of narcotics with a white boy Eminem wannabe as his supplier.

I know for a fact that in the Netherlands there are black Surinamese and Curaçaoan crews involved in bringing in tons of cocaine. These kind of operations can most definitely be regarded as organized crime.

Claiming that there's no such thing as black organized crime groups and that basically 99% of black guys involved in crime are petty bums is biased bs. And if any of you choose to die in that hill, you can suit yourself, it's still a free world in the West. But I'm still gonna think that's nothing but biased bs.

I never said they were petty bums, but you won't see any gangbangers rise to become boardroom gangsters. They don't have them. I think there's a lot of bright black people around, but they aren't joining the Crips or the Bloods. The smartest man I know happens to be black. He's an attorney, a man who finds the gang culture absolutely ridiculous, and I do believe that the culture has hurt them more than anything.

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086531
03/27/24 05:26 PM
03/27/24 05:26 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Honestly not to sound too harsh, but the majority of gang members from the inner city are the offspring of crack addict mothers. Very very low IQ individuals who are pretty much mentally retarded.

Sorry its just reality. These pieces of shit are the product of multiple generations of fucked up individuals having kids with multiple baby daddies who are drug dealers, gang members or drug addicts themselves.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/27/24 05:26 PM.
Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: RushStreet] #1086532
03/27/24 05:33 PM
03/27/24 05:33 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Very very low IQ individuals who are pretty much mentally retarded.

Many of them are lol

Even most of the shotcallers in Compton and SC aren't what you would call smart people. They might have some level of street smarts, but it's not enough to impress anyone who has studied the careers of people like Accardo or Lansky

Re: Why are the Rizzutos so alligned with black gangs? [Re: Giacalone] #1086536
03/27/24 05:47 PM
03/27/24 05:47 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Very very low IQ individuals who are pretty much mentally retarded.

Many of them are lol

Even most of the shotcallers in Compton and SC aren't what you would call smart people. They might have some level of street smarts, but it's not enough to impress anyone who has studied the careers of people like Accardo or Lansky

Can't even read at a 3rd grade level. Pathetic.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/27/24 05:47 PM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull