GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mike68), 361 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,438
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Greg Scarpa jr..son and #1085172
03/10/24 02:27 PM
03/10/24 02:27 PM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
Guys I saw his interview and I have to tell you, I really feel bad for the guy. He went through hell and he seems like a nice guy. I cant imagine what he endured at Supermaxx. He was Greg Scarpa's son and he basically was brought into that life. Crazy story and he had some huge balls.
Interesting about the name " wimpy boys".. They didnt come up with the name.

Last edited by Lenox; 03/10/24 02:28 PM.
Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: Lenox] #1085210
03/10/24 06:41 PM
03/10/24 06:41 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Lenox
Guys I saw his interview and I have to tell you, I really feel bad for the guy. He went through hell and he seems like a nice guy. I cant imagine what he endured at Supermaxx. He was Greg Scarpa's son and he basically was brought into that life. Crazy story and he had some huge balls.

They took the name from the wimpy boy social club. Anyway Scarpa jr wasnt a sissy. He killed for the family 2 or 3 times and had the ball to beat Amuso in prison for saying that hes father was a rat.
The worst thing is that he get 40 y for selling dope. But after the Amuso beating was placed with domestic and foreign terrorists and both times helped the feds but first had a 10 years reduction that was erased by the feds and the only reason Scarpa jr is free is because a cancer made a hole in his throat.
If he hadn't been a mobster his sentence would have been halved for the help he gave to the terrorists.

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: Lenox] #1085229
03/11/24 03:28 AM
03/11/24 03:28 AM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline
Capo
Malavita  Offline
M
Capo
Paris
He was a fierce guy alright.

Larry Mazza said that if Greg Jr and his crew had been around during the 3rd Colombo war, the whole thing would have been over soon.

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: Malavita] #1085232
03/11/24 08:35 AM
03/11/24 08:35 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Malavita
He was a fierce guy alright.

Larry Mazza said that if Greg Jr and his crew had been around during the 3rd Colombo war, the whole thing would have been over soon.

What amazes me is that in 1988 he got 20 years for drug dealing, but when he tried to help the FBI with Yusef, the terrorist from the 1993 World Trade Center attacks, the judge said he hadn't provided relevant information and doubled his sentence. Scarpa tried with another terrorist Nichols for a 10 years reduction that was first granted (the feds found hiddens kilos of tnt) and after cancelled.
Good for him that hes out while should be free from 2008.

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: furio_from_naples] #1085233
03/11/24 11:47 AM
03/11/24 11:47 AM
B
Big_Tuna93 Online content
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Online Content
B
Capo
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

They took the name from the wimpy boy social club. Anyway Scarpa jr wasnt a sissy. He killed for the family 2 or 3 times and had the ball to beat Amuso in prison for saying that hes father was a rat.
The worst thing is that he get 40 y for selling dope. But after the Amuso beating was placed with domestic and foreign terrorists and both times helped the feds but first had a 10 years reduction that was erased by the feds and the only reason Scarpa jr is free is because a cancer made a hole in his throat.
If he hadn't been a mobster his sentence would have been halved for the help he gave to the terrorists.

I forgot he almost beat Amuso half to death.

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: furio_from_naples] #1085238
03/11/24 12:42 PM
03/11/24 12:42 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss

He killed a lot more then 2 or 3

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1085312
03/12/24 06:33 AM
03/12/24 06:33 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Do you know the names?

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: furio_from_naples] #1085349
03/12/24 03:18 PM
03/12/24 03:18 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Do you know the names?

Not all of them, no...But he's got at least a dozen hits !!!

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: Lenox] #1085780
03/17/24 04:15 PM
03/17/24 04:15 PM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline
Capo
Malavita  Offline
M
Capo
Paris
I watched the itw and it's great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xbPAj35iI

Interestingly, he said he was made at the same ceremony as Michael Franzese on Halloween night. Tom Di Bella was presiding over the ceremony and thanks to his father, he was put in Anthony Scarpati's crew and not with Charlie Moose Panarella who his dad was with. I don't know if that fit because we know Franzese had the date of his induction ceremony mixed up but I don't think Scarpa jr and Franzese were made at the same time.

He also mentioned the Mary Bari hit and that he was close to her and tried to warn her.

He also details the hit on Bucky DiLeonoardo, Mikey Scars's brother. He was killed on the order of Gerry Lang because he was talking too much and to too many people about the bank robberies greg jr and other Colombo guys were doing.

Greg jr was the one who set up that Colombo kid who shot Stymie d'Angelo, Sammy Gravano's pal.

He is working on a docuseries which should be interesting to watch although i would personnaly prefer a book.

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: Malavita] #1085801
03/18/24 04:05 AM
03/18/24 04:05 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Malavita
I watched the itw and it's great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xbPAj35iI

Interestingly, he said he was made at the same ceremony as Michael Franzese on Halloween night. Tom Di Bella was presiding over the ceremony and thanks to his father, he was put in Anthony Scarpati's crew and not with Charlie Moose Panarella who his dad was with. I don't know if that fit because we know Franzese had the date of his induction ceremony mixed up but I don't think Scarpa jr and Franzese were made at the same time.

He also mentioned the Mary Bari hit and that he was close to her and tried to warn her.

He also details the hit on Bucky DiLeonoardo, Mikey Scars's brother. He was killed on the order of Gerry Lang because he was talking too much and to too many people about the bank robberies greg jr and other Colombo guys were doing.

Greg jr was the one who set up that Colombo kid who shot Stymie d'Angelo, Sammy Gravano's pal.

He is working on a docuseries which should be interesting to watch although i would personnaly prefer a book.

So Scarja jr was made in October,31 1978? I found other date in lcnbios or blackhand forum but never in the same franzese ceremony.

Re: Greg Scarpa jr..son and [Re: Lenox] #1085802
03/18/24 04:09 AM
03/18/24 04:09 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
[/quote] Not all of them, no...But he's got at least a dozen hits !!![/quote]

He had a crew of killers that runned a high level cocaine ring some people was killed by his men but directly from him.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull