GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 365 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,093
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tony Ducks Biography - Part 2 #1084735
03/04/24 08:27 PM
03/04/24 08:27 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
This episode covers Corallo's life from the late 50s to the early 70s including his rise as a powerful figure in labor unions alongside Johnny Dio, various legal issues he faced, business matters he tended to around the world and the aftermath of leadership following the death of boss Tommy Lucchese.

I'm also wondering if anyone can help me figure out who the murdered man mentioned at 19:16 could possibly be?

Re: Tony Ducks Biography - Part 2 [Re: Iceveins] #1085109
03/09/24 07:08 PM
03/09/24 07:08 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Can any experts help me out with my question? It's still irking me a bit that I can't figure out who it was or why exactly Ducks had him wacked.

I do recall seeing someone post a list of the names of murdered mobsters in The Gambino family, perhaps there's one for The Luccheses?

Re: Tony Ducks Biography - Part 2 [Re: Iceveins] #1085115
03/09/24 08:08 PM
03/09/24 08:08 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
When Tony Ducks was demoted? It was Benny Indiviglio, a major pusher in the dope trade for Carmine T. There are a fewo stories about it. Tony Ducks would have been killed, but it was Joe Lucchese and another guy who saved Corallo. One story is a sitdown took place where there was a beef on Benny from the Bonanno family against Joe Bonanno, and the Gambino family on Indiviglio being to close had helping members of Joe's faction in some way. Carmine was supposed to show up and never did, so Corallo, Joe Lucchese, and another Capo showed up. Another story is that Benny was dealing on territory that he was warned countless time on not to deal there. Same players of the Lucchese family were there, but it was the Genovese and a zip this time. Lastly a beef was made that Indiviglio was sleeping with a members wife.
Regardless the story, Corallo never got the ok from Thomas Lucchese to kill Benny, but the fact that Tony ducks was spared and only suffered demotion is a testament that Thomas Lucchese and other high ranking members in the families thought highly of Corallo. This happened in 65' and Carmine T waited till the summer of 66 to bring this up, most likely means he did not care for Indiviglio, but used his death to his advantage.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Tony Ducks Biography - Part 2 [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #1085118
03/09/24 09:29 PM
03/09/24 09:29 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
When Tony Ducks was demoted? It was Benny Indiviglio, a major pusher in the dope trade for Carmine T. There are a fewo stories about it. Tony Ducks would have been killed, but it was Joe Lucchese and another guy who saved Corallo. One story is a sitdown took place where there was a beef on Benny from the Bonanno family against Joe Bonanno, and the Gambino family on Indiviglio being to close had helping members of Joe's faction in some way. Carmine was supposed to show up and never did, so Corallo, Joe Lucchese, and another Capo showed up. Another story is that Benny was dealing on territory that he was warned countless time on not to deal there. Same players of the Lucchese family were there, but it was the Genovese and a zip this time. Lastly a beef was made that Indiviglio was sleeping with a members wife.
Regardless the story, Corallo never got the ok from Thomas Lucchese to kill Benny, but the fact that Tony ducks was spared and only suffered demotion is a testament that Thomas Lucchese and other high ranking members in the families thought highly of Corallo. This happened in 65' and Carmine T waited till the summer of 66 to bring this up, most likely means he did not care for Indiviglio, but used his death to his advantage.
Wow!! Talk about hitting the nail on the head, thank you for your detailed response! This more than answers my question. I believe my search for the answer fell short because I assumed that Gribbs would have brought up the issue to the commission soon after the murder but now this explains why I couldn't find anything relevant from that time frame since it happened in 1965.

Not many people are aware that Corallo was actually demoted to soldier at any point in his career and some have questioned that part of my video, I took that story straight from an FBI file but could not name the murdered person responsible for his demotion. Now I can! Thanks again.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull