GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 226 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,049
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The Pagans M.C. #1081676
01/30/24 10:23 AM
01/30/24 10:23 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Based on the eastern seaboard of the United States, "The Pagans" are considered to be one of the nation's most notorious and dangerous Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs.

Their base has always been in the northeast, but today, they have chapters that span the entire east coast.

Who on the forum are familiar with them and follow their activities?

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081695
01/30/24 03:18 PM
01/30/24 03:18 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Based on the eastern seaboard of the United States, "The Pagans" are considered to be one of the nation's most notorious and dangerous Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs.

Their base has always been in the northeast, but today, they have chapters that span the entire east coast.

I'm from western PA and am pretty familiar with the Club.
When Conan got out,he began the whole expansion drive.
They wear an "East Coast" bottom rocker. Up until a few years ago they only wore an MC rocker.
Also,there are more Hispanic and Black members than ever before.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Lou_Para] #1081696
01/30/24 03:46 PM
01/30/24 03:46 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Lou_Para

They wear an "East Coast" bottom rocker. Up until a few years ago they only wore an MC rocker.

If I'm not mistaken, The Pagans started either in Pennsylvania or Maryland. But regardless, today, they sport a very large PA. membership base.

They're also very prevalent in NJ, Upstate NY and LI, Virginia, and other northeastern states. I also believe they've now planted flags in several southern states like SC and FL.

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/30/24 03:47 PM.
Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081703
01/30/24 04:07 PM
01/30/24 04:07 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss

If I'm not mistaken, The Pagans started either in Pennsylvania or Maryland. But regardless, today, they sport a very large PA. membership base.

They're also very prevalent in NJ, Upstate NY and LI, Virginia, and other northeastern states. I also believe they've now planted flags in several southern states like SC and FL.

They're also in MA,RI,NC,WA,OR,and NV.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Lou_Para] #1081726
01/30/24 05:21 PM
01/30/24 05:21 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

They're also in MA,RI,NC,WA,OR,and NV.

I know they've spread like crazy these last 2-3 decades, but I was not aware they had expanded west, into states like WA, OR and NV.

Are you certain about that Lou? Because, honestly, I think you may be mistaken about that. As far as The Pagans go, they've always been an "East Coast" MC club.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081757
01/30/24 07:30 PM
01/30/24 07:30 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
You're right about them being primarily an East Coast club,but they are making inroads into areas that are new to them. There was an incident where 2 patch holders were convicted of felony assault charges in GA.
One was a corrections officer in Walla Walla, Both men are members of the local Umatilla county,OR Pag*ns chapter. you can Google some other examples for the states you mentioned.I should have clarified that they are not running full-blown territories,but rather attempting to wedge their foot in the door in other non-east areas.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Lou_Para] #1081760
01/30/24 07:37 PM
01/30/24 07:37 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

You're right about them being primarily an East Coast club,but they are making inroads into areas that are new to them. There was an incident where 2 patch holders were convicted of felony assault charges in GA.
One was a corrections officer in Walla Walla, Both men are members of the local Umatilla county,OR Pag*ns chapter. you can Google some other examples for the states you mentioned.I should have clarified that they are not running full-blown territories,but rather attempting to wedge their foot in the door in other non-east areas.

Carolina, GA, FL, yes, I can see that. But all the across the country to Washington State? Oregon?

I don't know about that.

But I'm will see if I can find any data about that migration

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081767
01/30/24 07:51 PM
01/30/24 07:51 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss

Carolina, GA, FL, yes, I can see that. But all the across the country to Washington State? Oregon?

I don't know about that.

But I'm will see if I can find any data about that migration

Check out this link. the article mentions their membership and info on the OR chapter they belong to.
https://www.union-bulletin.com/news...536ece2-d2e4-11ec-9d4a-7b1a2ce5fccc.html

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081782
01/30/24 07:55 PM
01/30/24 07:55 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
NYMafia.I know you are a great researcher,so you should be able to dig up some other tidbits.
Have fun and keep us posted.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081784
01/30/24 07:59 PM
01/30/24 07:59 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Lou, If you read Wikipedia, which just popped up when I did a search for them, then I understand why you mentioned WA, OR, NV, etc. But its all bullshit so forget it. There is so much bullshit false info on Wikipedia, about most any subject, that I don't even consider them to be a legit viable source on anything.

Like I said, they are an "East Coast" club and operate primarily in NY, NJ, PA, MD (where they originated,) VA, WV, NC, SC, and now as far down as FL.

What you're about to read below (which, BTW, is from an official U.S. Government site) is a much more realistic and accurate depiction of their M.C. Club, strength and reach.
--

“THE PAGANS”

The Pagans' organization, often referred to as the Pagan Nation, appears to be going through great changes. Authorities, in some states, say that the power once reli"hed by the Pagans in their state has diminished; however, other state authorities report that the Pagans are becoming more powerful than ever.
The Pagans have 17 chapters in the United States located in Delaware;?New Jersey; Virginia; West Virginia; Florida; New York; Maryland; Pennsylvania; North and South Carolina; and Ohio. Membership is estimated to be between 150 and 200.

The Pagans are different from the other major gangs in that their bottom rocker doesn't delineate the state of which holds their membership; instead, it reads "East Coast." Pagans claim the entire East Coast as their dominion.

Pagans no longer have clubhouses to carry on gang business; instead, meet in members' houses to members' houses. This came about after the 1983 RICO investigation into the Pagans. A case which was successful in prosecuting 20 plus members for assorted weapon, narcotic, and conspiracy charges.

Other organizational changes brought about from that RICO investigation was the change in the Pagans' national bylaws. Prior to the case, the bylaws said that the Pagans' national president was paid the same salary as that of the President of the United States. It also stated the mother chapter oversaw the organizational activities. Each member of the mother chapter had certain chapters (a region) which reported to him and likewise.

The byldws (prior to the RICO investigation) determined which chapters would sell dope, where they would sell it, and to whom they would sell it to. It also stated the main responsibility of the members of the mother chapter was to collect the dope money. Their bylaws wete the first piece of evidence presented in the RICO case.

In West Virginia in 1989, 35 members of the Pagans--including the national president and vice-president--were arrested for their involvement in a large-scale narcotics operation. Since that investigation, the Pagans in West Virginia have kept a low profile.

Authorities in Virginia had reported that the Pagans in their state are steadily becoming stronger. In 1987, only five members of the Pagans were active. In 1990, authorities reported 45 active members. However, in August of 1990, more than two dozen members wete arrested behind a major narcotic investigation. Just last year, several members were found to be involved in large-scale fraud--filing false claims for stolen cars and motorcycles. Hopefully, this investigation will a minimize their activity for awhile.

In Pennsylvania, the Pagans have been severely hampered 'by successful large- scale investigations. Yet, other outlaw motorcycle gangs not previously targeted by law enforcement have started to take over the illegal operations once controlled by the Pagans.

In New York, authorities report a resurgence of Pagan activ'ity--associating it to the growing popularity of methamphetamine on the East Coast.

And, it now appears that the North Carolina chapter, once defunct, has been reopened.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081786
01/30/24 08:17 PM
01/30/24 08:17 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The Pagans are hardcore formed by Lou Dobkin in 1957 in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081788
01/30/24 08:24 PM
01/30/24 08:24 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Lou, here is another except, taken from NJ State Investigative Committee Hearings several years back, (I think around 2022 or so);

"The “Pagan’s Motorcycle Club,” as it’s officially called, formed in Prince George’s County, Maryland, in 1959. The group, which started with just 13 members, evolved into a formal club in the 1960s, spreading to neighboring states. It was around this time it adopted the outlaw motorcycle mentality, collectively known as the “one-percenters.” The theory is most motorcycle riders are law-abiding citizens, except for the 1% who aren’t. Those self-proclaimed members proudly display a “1%” patch on their jackets.

Now there are 900 Pagans spread across 12 states and in Puerto Rico, officials said. In New Jersey, Pagans membership — which has always been strong in South Jersey — has grown at an alarming rate in recent years, with approximately 200 members in 17 chapters. There has been an almost 50% increase in chapters in New Jersey over the past three years, officials said."
--

NOTE: As they mentioned, they allegedly now operate in approximately a dozen or so states (all east coast) and now also have a presence in Puerto Rico because they've been starting to allow "high-skinned" Spanish guys into their ranks.

NY, CT, NJ, DE, PA, MD, WV, OH, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, etc.

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/30/24 08:28 PM.
Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Lou_Para] #1081796
01/30/24 08:56 PM
01/30/24 08:56 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

I also believe they now allow "lite-skinned" hispanics to join their ranks, but not blacks.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081797
01/30/24 08:57 PM
01/30/24 08:57 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
It's not all bullshit lou is correct. The Pagans have expanded tremendously in the last 10 years and are out in Oregon and Washington.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Lou_Para] #1081798
01/30/24 08:58 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

NYMafia.I know you are a great researcher,so you should be able to dig up some other tidbits.
Have fun and keep us posted.

Lol. I will pal...at least I'll do my best.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081799
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Lou, here is another except, taken from NJ State Investigative Committee Hearings several years back, (I think around 2022 or so);

"The “Pagan’s Motorcycle Club,” as it’s officially called, formed in Prince George’s County, Maryland, in 1959. The group, which started with just 13 members, evolved into a formal club in the 1960s, spreading to neighboring states. It was around this time it adopted the outlaw motorcycle mentality, collectively known as the “one-percenters.” The theory is most motorcycle riders are law-abiding citizens, except for the 1% who aren’t. Those self-proclaimed members proudly display a “1%” patch on their jackets.

Now there are 900 Pagans spread across 12 states and in Puerto Rico, officials said. In New Jersey, Pagans membership — which has always been strong in South Jersey — has grown at an alarming rate in recent years, with approximately 200 members in 17 chapters. There has been an almost 50% increase in chapters in New Jersey over the past three years, officials said."
--

NOTE: As they mentioned, they allegedly now operate in approximately a dozen or so states (all east coast) and now also have a presence in Puerto Rico because they've been starting to allow "high-skinned" Spanish guys into their ranks.

NY, CT, NJ, DE, PA, MD, WV, OH, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, etc.

Thanks NYM

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Hollander] #1081801
01/30/24 09:01 PM
01/30/24 09:01 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Hollander
The Pagans are hardcore formed by Lou Dobkin in 1957 in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States.

They're small by comparison to the other three top 1% clubs, but the Pagans are also very hardcore!

And yes, thats correct Hollander, they started in Prince George County, Maryland (but, I believe it was 1959, not 57')

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081803
01/30/24 09:06 PM
01/30/24 09:06 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Here's another key piece of info that speaks to their strength and territory reach, (from 13 years ago.) A major federal indictment against 55 of their men.

---
Federal Grand Jury Indicts 55 Members and Associates of the Pagans Motorcycle Club
Charges Include Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Conspiracy to Commit Murder
U.S. Attorney’s Office
October 06, 2009 Southern District of West Virginia (304) 345-2200

CHARLESTON, WV—Charles T. Miller, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia, Paul J. Vido, Special Agent-in-Charge for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Louisville Field Division, and Michael Rodriguez, Special Agent-in-Charge of the FBI, Pittsburgh Field Division, announced today the unsealing of a 44-count indictment charging a total of 55 members and associates of the Pagans Motorcycle Club (PMC) with numerous violent crimes such as kidnapping, racketeering, robbery, extortion, and conspiracy to commit murder.

As alleged in the indictment, PMC chapters operate in multiple states, including: West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, and Florida. The indictment charges five PMC officers, including the national president, David Keith Barbeito, also known as “Bart,” of Myersville, Md., and the national vice president, Floyd B. Moore, also known as “Jesse” and “Diamond Jesse,” of St. Albans, W.V., with Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) violations, conspiracy to commit RICO, and other charges.

U.S. Attorney Miller praised the investigative work of the ATF, FBI, Putnam County, West Virginia Deputy Sheriffs assigned to the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT), and the Huntington Drug and Violent Crime Task Force. “As alleged in the indictment, members and associates of this motorcycle gang have engaged in numerous violent crimes in an attempt to maintain control over other motorcycle gangs and clubs throughout the country,” Miller stated. “Collaboration between the Federal, state and local agencies that resulted in today’s indictment signals our shared, unrelenting commitment to combat organized crime.”

The indictment, returned on Oct.1, 2009, was unsealed today by the court. The indictment alleges that PMC members and associates have engaged in racketeering activities since March 2003. According to the indictment, in March 2003, PMC members, at the direction of Moore, traveled to Huntington, W.V., and restrained and beat a member of another motorcycle gang, the Road Disciples Motorcycle Club (RDMC), in an attempt to extract information from the victim in order to find the RDMC president. Moore ordered the PMC members to find the RDMC president to collect money and to threaten to shut down the RDMC if the president failed to comply with Moore’s orders. The indictment also alleges that in September 2005, Moore and other PMC members and associates conspired with a prison guard to kill an inmate suspected of cooperating with law enforcement. Further, according to the indictment, Moore ordered another PMC member to commit a murder to help out the president of a local chapter of the Avengers Motorcycle Club.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081829
01/31/24 08:59 AM
01/31/24 08:59 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
have the pagans not been on a territory and chapter opening push called the 'blue wave' by some. i know they have chapters in the same east coast cities as the remaining 5 families + philly, new jersey. they have been very active on east coast lately. this push was started by national pres keith richter until his arrest and imprisonment 2019+-. current natl pres is one robert francis out of virginia. the chapter/chapters in the philly and nj area have been taking territory lately.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081830
01/31/24 09:14 AM
01/31/24 09:14 AM
T
tjonezee Offline
Made Member
tjonezee  Offline
T
Made Member
The Pagans have absolutely setup chapters out west, as mentioned. They also have at least one chapter in Texas. For better or worse, Conan does not care about the respected territorial lines of the other OMG’s. The Pagan blue wave looks alot like the Mongol numbers push under Doc. We all saw how that ended.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: tjonezee] #1081831
01/31/24 09:29 AM
01/31/24 09:29 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by tjonezee
The Pagans have absolutely setup chapters out west, as mentioned. They also have at least one chapter in Texas. For better or worse, Conan does not care about the respected territorial lines of the other OMG’s. The Pagan blue wave looks alot like the Mongol numbers push under Doc. We all saw how that ended.

Hi,

I've heard that repeated several times already from Wikipedia and regurgitated by others, but where is the proof of this?

As of last year, local and federal law enforcement (FBI) talked about their aggressive expansion and even listed the states they're now operating in, yet, NO midwest or west coast states have been mentioned on that list.

So where is the evidence of that? In reality, I'm not so sure thats the case with them.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: VitoCahill] #1081832
01/31/24 09:31 AM
01/31/24 09:31 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
have the pagans not been on a territory and chapter opening push called the 'blue wave' by some. i know they have chapters in the same east coast cities as the remaining 5 families + philly, new jersey. they have been very active on east coast lately. this push was started by national pres keith richter until his arrest and imprisonment 2019+-. current natl pres is one robert francis out of virginia. the chapter/chapters in the philly and nj area have been taking territory lately.

Yes Vito, they've been aggressively expanding into other states, and other towns "within" already established states like NJ and PA (as you mentioned.)

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081836
01/31/24 09:49 AM
01/31/24 09:49 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

I find The Pagans to be an interesting bunch. Although its not normally within my wheelhouse, I may do a bit more research on this M.C. club. If I do, I'll let you know if I find out anything worthwhile for us.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081837
01/31/24 10:14 AM
01/31/24 10:14 AM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Two Umatilla County OrPagans arrested.
https://www.union-bulletin.com/news...536ece2-d2e4-11ec-9d4a-7b1a2ce5fccc.html

Police raid Oregon and Washington state Pagan clubhouses.
https://newstalk870.am/authorities-...ons-in-ww-college-place/#google_vignette

Pagans and Bandidos support club involved in deadly shooting in Washington State. Police say Pagans are relatively new to the area after moving west
https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/crime/article263577393.html

Maybe stay off Wikipedia when trying to look into something.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081839
01/31/24 11:00 AM
01/31/24 11:00 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Hollander

They're small by comparison to the other three top 1% clubs, but the Pagans are also very hardcore!

And yes, thats correct Hollander, they started in Prince George County, Maryland (but, I believe it was 1959, not 57')

Also they never had intentions to expand to Europe or Australia for example, leaders of the Pagans Motorcycle Club in the northeastern United States thought long and hard some years ago about expanding into Canada, but opted out. That would have been something with the Hells Angels lol.

Last edited by Hollander; 01/31/24 11:03 AM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081840
01/31/24 11:14 AM
01/31/24 11:14 AM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss

I also believe they now allow "lite-skinned" hispanics to join their ranks, but not blacks.

They do allow blacks to join. In Beaver County ,PA, which is adjacent to Allegheny County, (where I live),there were Some Pagans charged with assault at a motel in the area.
At least 3 are definitely African American. Do a simple search for Beaver County/Pagans,and you'll find a lot of legitimate news reports,many of which show the mugshots of the people involved.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: Lou_Para] #1081843
01/31/24 12:34 PM
01/31/24 12:34 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

They do allow blacks to join. In Beaver County ,PA, which is adjacent to Allegheny County, (where I live),there were Some Pagans charged with assault at a motel in the area.
At least 3 are definitely African American. Do a simple search for Beaver County/Pagans,and you'll find a lot of legitimate news reports,many of which show the mugshots of the people involved.

Fair enough, Lou.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081867
01/31/24 05:39 PM
01/31/24 05:39 PM
T
tjonezee Offline
Made Member
tjonezee  Offline
T
Made Member
Whether it’s documented or not, it’s true. You may not be able to find information online, or be able to write a story about it, but it’s already happened. Time will tell if it becomes more newsworthy.

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: tjonezee] #1081870
01/31/24 05:42 PM
01/31/24 05:42 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by tjonezee
Whether it’s documented or not, it’s true. You may not be able to find information online, or be able to write a story about it, but it’s already happened. Time will tell if it becomes more newsworthy.

As you say, "time will tell." It always does, right?

Re: The Pagans M.C. [Re: NYMafia] #1081885
01/31/24 09:15 PM
01/31/24 09:15 PM
T
tjonezee Offline
Made Member
tjonezee  Offline
T
Made Member
Check out the “Insane Throttle Podcast” on YouTube. He’s very much in the know with all things biker related. He’s covered the blue wave western expansion ad nauseum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull