GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 307 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,444
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How are all these rats living the good life? #1079257
01/07/24 08:27 AM
01/07/24 08:27 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline OP
Underboss
Liggio  Offline OP
L
Underboss
Houston
These rats like Gene Borrello and John Alite keep popping up in my news feed always wearing nice name brand clothes, going places, and never working. I'm jealous, like really jealous. Maybe I should've became an associate of organized crime and ratted on my "friends." Did they really make enough money as associates to where they never have to work again, and all they have time to do is flaunt designer clothes and brag about how nobody will touch them on Instagram?

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1079260
01/07/24 08:29 AM
01/07/24 08:29 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I don’t know how well off they are but I do know they live without fear. That my friends is why the mob is nothing much today. No one fears them

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1079262
01/07/24 08:40 AM
01/07/24 08:40 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline OP
Underboss
Liggio  Offline OP
L
Underboss
Houston
Lol I know we're tired of hearing about fashion, but this just had to be said: The Instagram rats are dressed better than the guys still in the life LMFAO!!! Someone here actually correctly stated that Bingy Arilotta looks more like a wiseguy today than when he was an actual wiseguy!

Last edited by Liggio; 01/07/24 08:42 AM.
Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1079268
01/07/24 09:45 AM
01/07/24 09:45 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Liggio
Lol I know we're tired of hearing about fashion, but this just had to be said: The Instagram rats are dressed better than the guys still in the life LMFAO!!! Someone here actually correctly stated that Bingy Arilotta looks more like a wiseguy today than when he was an actual wiseguy!

Seems to me its some sort of trend now to dress like shit if you are involved in the life.

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1079293
01/07/24 06:00 PM
01/07/24 06:00 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
These rats like Gene Borrello and John Alite keep popping up in my news feed always wearing nice name brand clothes, going places, and never working. I'm jealous, like really jealous. Maybe I should've became an associate of organized crime and ratted on my "friends." Did they really make enough money as associates to where they never have to work again, and all they have time to do is flaunt designer clothes and brag about how nobody will touch them on Instagram?

That is actually a good question. They seem to have a lot of money, yet what do they do to get it? I think the government takes care of them. Merlino played tape of JR on Borrelo's show, and JR ( I htionk that is John Rubeo) openly bragged about committing more crimes while working for the FBI< and making more money than ever. Borrello and him laughed about it. Merlino played it, no one cared.

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1079326
01/07/24 10:28 PM
01/07/24 10:28 PM
H
Havana Offline
Button
Havana  Offline
H
Button
My guess is that for the most part the government doesn't really care who robs who or who kills who as long as their crimes don't make the government look inept or weak,threatening their staying in power
So anybody who helps them look good,even the worst people who decide to rat,they will be fine with rewarding until the rat goes back to making the government look bad again.

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1079397
01/08/24 08:16 PM
01/08/24 08:16 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Online content
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Online Content
Underboss
Your Mom's House
The government only cares about the criminals it’s in their interests or budget lines to go after

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1080688
01/20/24 11:18 AM
01/20/24 11:18 AM
Millspgh Offline
Capo
Millspgh  Offline
Capo

I’m curious how they’re really living. Yes the have some fancy threads for when they’re on camera. They might all be living an a one bedroom apartment somewhere.
Where else is Borello living? He’s either living with family or a cheap apartment. You can tell he never saved a nickel, he would have not gotten huge money for his book being it’s his first one and he wasn’t even a made guy.
My guess is he gets clothes bought for him.
John Aliar, his name is a little bigger but he seems to do more things, acting for example. But I beg he also doesn’t have a lot of money. I bet he earns a little here and a little there and I bet he saved a little bit of his criminal earnings.

Other guys like Scars and Ruggerio, I picture them having saved some of their money, plus they were higher level and bigger earners than Alite and Borello.

I don’t have evidence of any of this, just my opinion.

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1080710
01/20/24 12:54 PM
01/20/24 12:54 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Alite collects disability and food stamps while hiding/living in his sons basement in Freehold, NJ.

He shops for all his clothes at Burlington Coat Factory and has had his EBT Card (food stamps card) denied at the Freehold Shop Rite trying to buy groceries.

At one point Aliar, I mean Alite was even roommates with that mutant hillbilly from the Appalachian Hills Jeff Canarsie, pulling their disability checks together to live in a hellhole dump apartment together as roommates until they had a falling out when they got caught abusing an 18 year old girl and each pointed the finger at the other. If you think that’s living the high life then you must suffer from the same form of brain damage that Alite suffers from.

-Dante

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1080712
01/20/24 12:58 PM
01/20/24 12:58 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Alite collects disability and food stamps while hiding/living in his sons basement in Freehold, NJ.

He shops for all his clothes at Burlington Coat Factory and has had his EBT Card (food stamps card) denied at the Freehold Shop Rite trying to buy groceries.

At one point Aliar, I mean Alite was even roommates with that mutant hillbilly from the Appalachian Hills Jeff Canarsie, pulling their disability checks together to live in a hellhole dump apartment together as roommates until they had a falling out when they got caught abusing an 18 year old girl and each pointed the finger at the other. If you think that’s living the high life then you must suffer from the same form of brain damage that Alite suffers from.

-Dante

LOL. This is a very funny post. Downright hysterical, in fact.

Good post, Dante!

With posts like this one here, I, for one, think you should comment more often. lol

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1080714
01/20/24 01:05 PM
01/20/24 01:05 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Joey Merlino played that tape of JR and Borello laughing over how much more JR made while robbing people under FBI protection.

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: NYMafia] #1080715
01/20/24 01:06 PM
01/20/24 01:06 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted by NYMafia

-Dante

Good post, Dante!

With posts like this one here, I, for one, think you should comment more often. lol

I’m not trying to be funny, they are all 100% True Facts about Aliar that he doesn’t want his 6 YouTube Followers from New Zealand who actually believe the science fiction tales he tells to know about his life when he’s on YouTube telling his made up fairy tale stories and lies, the guy is a complete and total 100% fraud.

He is running a fraud operation on YouTube and isn’t who he pretends he once was. He also is as broke as they come and addicted to pills while hiding/living in his sons basement fucking ugly fat chicks, I would jump off a bridge if I lived his existence.

-Dante

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1080718
01/20/24 01:15 PM
01/20/24 01:15 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by NYMafia

-Dante

Good post, Dante!

I’m not trying to be funny, they are all 100% True Facts about Aliar that he doesn’t want his 6 YouTube Followers from New Zealand who actually believe the science fiction tales he tells to know about his life when he’s on YouTube telling his made up fairy tale stories and lies, the guy is a complete and total 100% fraud.

He is running a fraud operation on YouTube and isn’t who he pretends he once was. He also is as broke as they come and addicted to pills while hiding/living in his sons basement fucking ugly fat chicks, I would jump off a bridge if I lived his existence.

-Dante

Dante, I don't doubt it.

Most of these rats lie through their teeth. First to win leniency from the G. And next, nowadays at least, to win over all the naive people who become fans of their Youtube channels...Its become a bad joke among all these informers.

Re: How are all these rats living the good life? [Re: Liggio] #1080727
01/20/24 02:32 PM
01/20/24 02:32 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
I already said this in the past and Ill say it again...if anything happens to that shit Aliar...Ill build a monument for my bud Dante and only he and I will know why lol lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull