GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 234 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,386
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vito, Michael and power #1079248
01/07/24 02:23 AM
01/07/24 02:23 AM
AZ
Turnbull Offline OP
Turnbull  Offline OP

AZ
Vito and Michael were very powerful men. But, what did they do with the power they achieved?

I believe that for Vito, power was a means to an end: security and a free hand to control his family and businesses. In Sicily, he’d witnessed a two-bit gabellotto wipe out his father, brother and mother—and nearly wiped him out—with a wave of his hand. In America, a two-bit Black Hander demanded a big share of his take of a dress factory robbery that he’d risked life and liberty for. He’d never let that happen again.

His money bought him the power to control those around him, and to buy police and political protection for his businesses. But, he never lived big. His “Mall” in Long Beach was a formidable property, but it was more a fortress where he surrounded himself with family and retainers than a mansion or an estate. It seemed pretty ordinary on the inside, no fancy furniture or chandeliers. He didn’t flaunt his money—the only time we see him dressed in anything other plain shirt and pants is at Connie’s wedding and at the Commission meeting.

He knew he could never be considered “legitimate” in society, but it was enough for him to be respected and honored by those whom he helped and did business with. Vito summarized himself succinctly for Michael: “I work my whole life, I don't apologize, to take care of my family. And I refused -- to be a fool -- dancing on the string, held by all those -- bigshots. I don't apologize -- that's my life” [emphasis added].

For Michael, power seemed to be its own end—once he had power he never stopped trying to get more. He lived lavishly and publicly in Nevada—his party for Anthony at his gigantic, showy estate, and his thousands of guests, was the exact opposite of Vito’s modest, anonymous lifestyle. He wasn’t content to be the biggest power in US gambling—legal and illegal—he had to have Klingman’s share of the Tropigala Hotel, and he wanted all of Roth’s Havana holdings. He let nothing stand in his way—having a hooker killed to blackmail Geary, attempting to murder Roth to get his holdings.

You could argue that all of his wealth and power served his obsession with becoming “legitimate.” In III, he had achieved legitimacy --he sold his gambling interests, had been made a Papal Knight, and founded a gigantic philanthropy. But he still wants more—he wants the controlling interest in Immobiliare because, as Archbishop Gilday says, “it can make you one of the richest men in the world.” And, he’s still controlling the Commission—as Vincent tells him, “I know you’re into banks and Wall Street, but everyone knows you’re the final word, you’re like the Supreme Court.” And he’s keeping Zasa from rising in the Commission. Nothing satisfies him.

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in,” he complains after the Atlantic City attack. Yeah, sure—he was never out, never wanted to be out.

Your thoughts?

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1079250
01/07/24 04:00 AM
01/07/24 04:00 AM
Adelaide, Australia
L
lucab19 Offline
Button
lucab19  Offline
L
Button
Adelaide, Australia
Originally Posted by Turnbull
But he still wants more—he wants the controlling interest in Immobiliare because, as Archbishop Gilday says, “it can make you one of the richest men in the world.”

TB, You left out the most important part of that quote - the quote, in its entirety gives us the reason, I believe.

"This deal with Immobiliare can make you one of the richest men in the world. Your whole past history, and the history of your family, will be washed away."

Michael's driving ambition was his quest for legitimacy, as much as the accumulation of power. An obviously futile ambition, of course, but it certainly drove him.

Last edited by lucab19; 01/07/24 04:01 AM.
Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1079267
01/07/24 09:44 AM
01/07/24 09:44 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Michael was definitely more power hungry, paranoid, and ruthless. I think Vito had much more respect bestowed on him because even though he can also be ruthless he was seen as more fair

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: lucab19] #1079346
01/08/24 12:16 PM
01/08/24 12:16 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline OP
Turnbull  Offline OP

AZ
Originally Posted by lucab19
But he still wants more—he wants the controlling interest in Immobiliare because, as Archbishop Gilday says, “it can make you one of the richest men in the world.”

TB, You left out the most important part of that quote - the quote, in its entirety gives us the reason, I believe.

"This deal with Immobiliare can make you one of the richest men in the world. Your whole past history, and the history of your family, will be washed away."

Michael's driving ambition was his quest for legitimacy, as much as the accumulation of power. An obviously futile ambition, of course, but it certainly drove him.

Yes. I left off the second part of the quote because it's part of another agenda: Gilday's sleazy attempt to get Michael to save his ass by bailing out the Vatican Bank. Michael's face is impassive, his gaze is skeptical: His sins had already been washed away when the Pope made him a Knight of St. Sebastian--why else would he have invited the press to witness to his celebratory party, with a briefing by young Abbandando? Even after being blessed by the Pope, and despite his hundreds of millions of dollars of net worth, Michael still wanted more: more money and more power through the Immobiliare deal.--and more leverage over the Vatican through the bailout...he never stopped.

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: lucab19] #1079624
01/11/24 01:04 AM
Australia
L
Lana Offline
The Hunted One
Lana  Offline
The Hunted One
L
Underboss
Australia

Sure thing lucab19 in its entirety: So who wouldn't?! especially the former head of the most powerful Mafia family, wash away his nefarious history and for only Six hundred million!

Michael had achieved "legitimacy" and accumulated immense power and wealth indeed and realised his ambition or rather the semblance of the "legitimacy" it ever going to be....

We saw how Michael was “respected and honored” by all those Senators and business people fawning! over him at the Superman club
Senator attended Michael's son's party in his home - not so for Vito's daughter's wedding

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1079625
Australia
L
Lana Offline
The Hunted One
Lana  Offline
The Hunted One
L
Underboss
Australia
Michael like father like son Same as Vito, the enemies have to be wiped out
However Times were changing Also Vito's Criminality and Michael's “legitimacy”

• Vito
Vito enjoyed the power and fear that he wielded “to control” - among others, just ask!
1. Signor Roberto, Carmela's friend's landlord
2. Don Ciccio, one leg in the grave
3. band leader's brains or his signature
4. Woltz via Khartoum [defenceless prize horse]
5. anybody about killing machine Luca, Vito's most valued friend

Vito was instrumental, contributed and caused the misery of every one of his children to their gloom and doom including the violent deaths of Sonny and Fredo Thanks! Pop

Here's the thing Extracts:
He knew he could never be considered “legitimate” in society” and “I don't apologize -- that's my life” [emphasis added]
but burdened Michael with Vito's goal for Michael to be “legitimate” in society” and Michael's driving force and obsession “to be the biggest power in US [and Havana] gambling —legal and illegal” Bigger than US Steel Thanks! Pop

Vito's "to be respected and honored by those whom he helped” - always with a caveat
Some day and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me - Keeps hanging over their head

Paulie and Tessio still betrayed Vito. Carlo when Vito was in Hospital recovering from hit with five shots

• Michael
—once he had power he never stopped trying to get more
Even after being blessed by the Pope, and despite his hundreds of millions of dollars of net worth, Michael still wanted more: more money and more power through the Immobiliare deal.--and more leverage over the Vatican through the bailout...he never stopped.
That is the Good Business Practice of powerful and successful people They never stop

Vito had a huge wedding for Connie not dissimilar to Anthony's party
Michael too “surrounded himself with family and retainers” Mama, Tom, Fredo and Connie to come and live on his estate with her kids
Neri, Rocco....

Vito -- where is the fairness? - comply with his “justice” or die
  • band leader
The band leader couldn't benefit after building up Fontane's career probably from an unknown, to a star and the band leader's brains would have been on the contract if he hadn't signed off Fontane's release

• Woltz
Woltz was forced to cast the actor he never wanted for his movie, making him look ridiculous! and Woltz' head would have been.... if Fontane hadn't got the part in Woltz' movie
Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him;
It'll make him a big star. And I'm gonna run him out of the business -- --

• Geary
after Geary's squeeze and insults “—having a hooker killed [deplorable and Tom too] to blackmail Geary”

Was Michael bloodthirsty?
Originally Posted by Evita
Extract: Khartoum and Hooker -- both were defenseless, truly innocent victims and I reckon, parallel could be drawn

• Roth
In fairness, Michael was not “attempting to murder Roth to get his holdings” Michael was negotiating in Good Faith

It was Roth who was attempting to murder Michael after stringing Michael along as his son and successor and Roth's murder was only after Roth's attempt to machine gun Michael down

Once a common Mafia hood -- Michael can never be out!

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lana] #1079724
01/12/24 12:30 AM
01/12/24 12:30 AM
Adelaide, Australia
L
lucab19 Offline
Button
lucab19  Offline
L
Button
Adelaide, Australia
Originally Posted by Lana
We saw how Michael was “respected and honored” by all those Senators and business people fawning! over him at the Superman club
Senator attended Michael's son's party in his home - not so for Vito's daughter's wedding

Lana, that is true - but Senator Geary clearly held Michael in utter contempt, as evidenced by this exchange:

GEARY
Yeah, well let's cut out the bull---t. I don't want to spend any more time here than I have to. You can have the license, the price is 250,000 dollars. Plus a monthly payment of 5% of the gross -- of all four hotels. Mister -- Corleone. {he said his name in a mocking Italian accent}

MICHAEL
Now the price of the license is less than 20,000 dollars, am I right?

GEARY
That's right.

MICHAEL
Now why would I ever consider paying more than that?

GEARY
Because I intend to squeeze you. I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean country in your oily hair -- dressed up in those silk suits - and try to pass yourselves off as decent Americans. I'll do business with you, but the fact is, I despise your masquerade -- the dishonest way you pose yourself. Yourself, and your whole f--king family.

I maintain that his quest for (real) legitimacy was driving him.

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lana] #1079910
01/13/24 08:17 PM
01/13/24 08:17 PM
E
Evita Offline
Underboss
Evita  Offline
E
Underboss
He knew he could never be considered “legitimate” in society” and “I don't apologize -- that's my life” [emphasis added]
but burdened Michael with Vito's goal for Michael to be “legitimate” in society” and Michael's driving force and obsession “to be the biggest power in US [and Havana] gambling —legal and illegal” Bigger than US Steel Thanks! Pop

I reckon, the family under Michael was "legitimate" he had achieved the semblance of the "legitimacy" it ever going to be.... successful businessman, philanthropist and as We see in GFIII more "legitimate" than ever

Michael's "legitimate" front was the Elephant in the room and as we saw people were not treating him as crime boss to his face and going along with it -- Senator attending Anthony's party, Mr. Wonderful by the Sierra Boys Choir, Plaque, Roth's birthday party, Superman club

Who didn't know who Michael's father was? Who Michael is?
New York City police Captain and a man named Virgil Sollozzo -- Yeah, I heard that story....
Baptism massacre No secret

after Geary's squeeze and insults “—having a hooker killed [deplorable and Tom too] to blackmail Geary”

Nevadan Senator Geary's arrogance and hubris: Untouchable decent American family man visiting brothels and squeeze
Vito too would have copped the same squeeze and insults from him

Slippery Geary thought he was too smart to let Michael beat him and nearly pulled it off too.
1. kept him totally in the dark about his upcoming Senate hearing
2. the ambiguous rotten apples speech
3. conveniently excusing himself

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1080010
01/14/24 03:41 PM
01/14/24 03:41 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

I reckon, the family under Michael was "legitimate" he had achieved the semblance of the "legitimacy" it ever going to be.... successful businessman, philanthropist and as We see in GFIII more "legitimate" than ever

Michael's "legitimate" front was the Elephant in the room and as we saw people were not treating him as crime boss to his face and going along with it -- Senator attending Anthony's party, Mr. Wonderful by the Sierra Boys Choir, Plaque, Roth's birthday party, Superman club

Who didn't know who Michael's father was? Who Michael is?
New York City police Captain and a man named Virgil Sollozzo -- Yeah, I heard that story....
Baptism massacre No secret

Nevadan Senator Geary's arrogance and hubris: Untouchable decent American family man visiting brothels and squeeze
Vito too would have copped the same squeeze and insults from him

Slippery Geary thought he was too smart to let Michael beat him and nearly pulled it off too.
1. kept him totally in the dark about his upcoming Senate hearing
2. the ambiguous rotten apples speech
3. conveniently excusing himself

. Definitely was not legitimate it was more of a bullshit excuse he would use. It took another 20 years for him to finally try to go legitimate

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1080237
01/16/24 03:17 AM
01/16/24 03:17 AM
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo

he had achieved legitimacy -- was respected and honored
In II, Senator attending Anthony's party, Mr. Wonderful by the Sierra Boys Choir, Plaque, Roth's birthday party, Superman club
In III, founded a gigantic philanthropy. Pope made him a Knight of St. Sebastian. blessed by the Pope.

Bigger than US Steel clap

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1080468
01/18/24 01:03 AM
01/18/24 01:03 AM
Australia
L
Lana Offline
The Hunted One
Lana  Offline
The Hunted One
L
Underboss
Australia
Michael's "legitimate" front was the Elephant in the room and as we saw people were not treating him as crime boss to his face and going along with it --
Otherwise Neri will take them fishing! Klingman -- Yeah, I heard that story....

Once a common Mafia hood --

• Godfather III
Reporter:
1. What about Mr. Corleone’s connections with Las Vegas gambling?
2. What about his involvements with the underworld?

Dominic Abbandando: Hey, cut the crap, huh?
The Pope the Holy Father himself has this very day blessed Michael Corleone; and you think you know better than the Pope?
Sure thing spin doctor -- for six hundred million!

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lana] #1082738
02/09/24 09:38 PM
02/09/24 09:38 PM
E
Evita Offline
Underboss
Evita  Offline
E
Underboss

Vito's "to be respected and honored by those whom he helped” - always with a caveat
Some day and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me - Keeps hanging over their head

When Tom called upon Bonasera to do his service for Vito

in the novel:
Amerigo Bonasera felt the coffee churning sourly in his stomach, felt himself going a little sick.
It was more than a year since he had put himself in the debt of the Don to avenge his daughter’s honor and in that time the knowledge that he must pay that debt had receded.

Now Bonasera felt the sickness of a man faced with disaster. He waited with a feeling of the utmost despair.

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1082801
02/10/24 05:02 PM
02/10/24 05:02 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Bonasera was pretty clueless when it came to Vito.
First,he insults him by asking how much Vito would charge to avenge his daughter's assault, as if he was a goon for hire.
To make it worse,he does it in front of other people,and on Connie's wedding day.
In the novel, when Bonasera gets the call from Tom,he conjures up all kinds of scenarios for the "service" he is to repay.
He thinks that he will be asked to get rid of a body, or somehow be forced into doing "Mafia" business.
He gets really worked up.
Turns out that all Vito was asking was for Bonasera to do what he does every day,namely prepare a body for viewing.
His "feeling of utmost despair" was unfounded,but understandable,given his preconceived notions about Vito.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 02/10/24 05:06 PM.
Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lou_Para] #1083009
02/13/24 11:06 PM
02/13/24 11:06 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline OP
Turnbull  Offline OP

AZ
Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Bonasera was pretty clueless when it came to Vito.
First,he insults him by asking how much Vito would charge to avenge his daughter's assault, as if he was a goon for hire.
To make it worse,he does it in front of other people,and on Connie's wedding day.
t
The interplay between Vito and Bonasera is what makes this one of the most powerful opening of any movie ever made. Those first four words--"I believe in America"--set Bonasera's ideal of the "American Dream" against his need for the justice denied him by his adopted country--and Vito's ability to give him justice in the old fashioned, Sicilian way that he needs now. It's a marvel to watch Bonasera trying to reconcile the two by turning Vito into a gun-for-hire--and Vito's patient but pointed explaining that the justice he seeks is paid for by friendship, respect and honor, not money. "You found paradise in America: you had a good trade, made a good living, the police protected you, and there were courts of law.. You didn't need a man like me." When Bonasera finally capitulates, kissing Vito's hand, we have, right at the beginning of the movie, a very clear idea of what Vito is about. Bravo!

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1083013
02/14/24 05:41 AM
02/14/24 05:41 AM
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo
and called him Godfather

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1083086
02/15/24 01:02 AM
02/15/24 01:02 AM
Australia
L
Lana Offline
The Hunted One
Lana  Offline
The Hunted One
L
Underboss
Australia
Michael like father like son, in Denial and Delusional. Geary too and their masquerade

• Vito
We are not murderers [huh?!]
Drugs is a dirty business. Tattaglia is a pimp
but his gambling -- harmless vice [not to the victims]
comply with his “justice” or die

• Michael
Michael: Senator, We're both part of the same hypocrisy. But never think it applies to my family
[yeah right! Michael's family knew nothing about this unholy and evil Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years funding their rich and privileged life]

Geary: All right, all right -- some people have to play little games. You play yours [Senator, same as your little games]
Michael's statement before the Senate committee "clearing his family name" to put it in the record

• Geary
I'll do business with you but the fact is, I despise your masquerade -- the dishonest way you pose yourself
Nevadan Senator Geary's arrogance and hubris: Untouchable decent American family man visiting brothels “we'd done it before” but....
Senator, same as your masquerade -- the dishonest way you pose yourself

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lana] #1083286
02/17/24 09:01 PM
02/17/24 09:01 PM
E
Evita Offline
Underboss
Evita  Offline
E
Underboss
Michael like father like son, in every way Criminal and Blood family

The difference was their wives. Carmela you can never lose your family Kay murdered theirs

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1084238
02/28/24 11:42 AM
02/28/24 11:42 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

The difference was their wives. Carmela you can never lose your family Kay murdered theirs

. Totally disagree. Even Mike realized later on that he destroyed the family

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1084297
02/29/24 01:05 AM
02/29/24 01:05 AM
Australia
L
Lana Offline
The Hunted One
Lana  Offline
The Hunted One
L
Underboss
Australia

Carmela's love, loyalty and support for Vito was unconditional and she took care of their blood family without asking Vito about his business unlike Michael's horror wife Kay

Biggest Hypocrite Kay enjoying the spoils of the tainted money from other people's blood, misery and murder, funding her rich and privileged life until the Tahoe bedroom shooting when it suddenly dawned! on her this unholy and evil Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years must all stop

Also worth noting when
1. Vito and Carmela married, Vito was a law abiding store employee
2. Michael and Kay married, Kay knew Michael was Mafia

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lana] #1084537
03/02/24 04:42 PM
03/02/24 04:42 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

Carmela's love, loyalty and support for Vito was unconditional and she took care of their blood family without asking Vito about his business unlike Michael's horror wife Kay

Biggest Hypocrite Kay enjoying the spoils of the tainted money from other people's blood, misery and murder, funding her rich and privileged life until the Tahoe bedroom shooting when it suddenly dawned! on her this unholy and evil Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years must all stop

Also worth noting when
1. Vito and Carmela married, Vito was a law abiding store employee
2. Michael and Kay married, Kay knew Michael was Mafia

. Completely False. Before the shooting she clearly said “You said the family would be completely legitimate in 5 years that was 7 years ago”

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Lana] #1084556
03/02/24 09:04 PM
03/02/24 09:04 PM
E
Evita Offline
Underboss
Evita  Offline
E
Underboss
True Lana Biggest Hypocrite Kay enjoying the spoils of the unholy and evil Sicilian thing, funding her rich and privileged life

"legitimate" -- I mean not now, but ah five, seven, ten years from now still the same tainted money from other people's blood, misery and murder from his involvements with the underworld to Las Vegas gambling

She murdered their unborn son She is no different. in Denial and Delusional too her masquerade But never think it applies to Kay

Oh -- who's being naïve

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1084561
03/02/24 09:40 PM
03/02/24 09:40 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
True Lana Biggest Hypocrite Kay enjoying the spoils of the unholy and evil Sicilian thing, funding her rich and privileged life

"legitimate" -- I mean not now, but ah five, seven, ten years from now still the same tainted money from other people's blood, misery and murder from his involvements with the underworld to Las Vegas gambling

She murdered their unborn son She is no different. in Denial and Delusional too her masquerade But never think it applies to Kay

Oh -- who's being naïve

. Obviously I don’t agree with her aborting the baby. However she did love Mike and believed him when he said he was legitimizing the family. She underestimated how evil Mike had become

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Evita] #1084576
03/03/24 01:02 AM
03/03/24 01:02 AM
Australia
L
Lana Offline
The Hunted One
Lana  Offline
The Hunted One
L
Underboss
Australia
Exactly Evita whilst Michael, once a common Mafia hood -- had achieved "legitimacy" and accumulated immense power and wealth indeed and realised his ambition or rather the semblance of the "legitimacy" it ever going to be.... It is still the same tainted money

Kay murdered their truly innocent, defenseless unborn son to spite her husband How unholy and evil is that
I didn't want your son Michael -- I wouldn't bring another one of your sons into this world.
It was an abortion Michael. It was a son Michael, a son and I had it killed --

My take, Kay didn't even see their unborn son as living, her own flesh and blood as well -- calling their unborn son it -- a tool to use, to commit murder, to spite his father

Oh -- Who is blind

Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Turnbull] #1084644
03/03/24 07:22 PM
03/03/24 07:22 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
I don't agree with Kay's decision to have an abortion, but it's absurd to blame her more than Mike. His faults are endlessly bigger than hers. If you think Kay is an evil hypocrite, then Mike is a heartless monster without redeeming qualities, no matter how he is trying to paint himself. It's like comparing a mosquito to a man-eating tiger (maybe not the most accurate comparison, but you get my point).

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 03/03/24 07:24 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Vito, Michael and power [Re: Dwalin2011] #1084691
03/04/24 03:03 AM
03/04/24 03:03 AM
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
I don't agree with Kay's decision to have an abortion, but it's absurd to blame her more than Mike. His faults are endlessly bigger than hers. If you think Kay is an evil hypocrite, then Mike is a heartless monster without redeeming qualities, no matter how he is trying to paint himself. It's like comparing a mosquito to a man-eating tiger (maybe not the most accurate comparison, but you get my point).
Where does it say Kay blamed more than Mike confused
What comparison? What point

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull