GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mustachepete), 249 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,596
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Was Merlino set up? [Re: jace] #1077220
12/17/23 12:01 AM
12/17/23 12:01 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I don't think there's anyone in NYC that died with more respect then Sonny Franzese, to call him a rat because he didn't disown his kids ???

Then tells his cousin to dump her frather in the trash ??

Come on, are you kidding me...What kind of bum is this ???

I liked his videos till this one..Trying to make himself look like the biggest tough guy...he would do 7 years stand up....Lets see him get sentenced to 50 years and see what he does...

As soon as I heard him blasting family members, I immediately unsubscirbed !!!

He never said Sonny Franzese ratted, he said that he should have cut off his son. That is a big difference.

He called him a rat, I don't know much clearer it can get !!

Re: Was Merlino set up? [Re: jace] #1077234
12/17/23 08:49 AM
12/17/23 08:49 AM
South Jersey
S
ShotgunTheRifle Offline
Button
ShotgunTheRifle  Offline
S
Button
South Jersey
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by ShotgunTheRifle
[quote=jace]It is not a silly question at all. Merlino was contacted by a man who said he was Michael Franzesse's attorney, and wanted to set up a meeting. Michael Franzese himself said later that week, after Merlino reacted to the message, that the man was not his attorney, He then said the man used to work for him. I asked everyone here if they thought Frnazese may have had the man contact Merlino in order to get a response. This is silly:

Shotguntherifle:
Its a silly question that's why. How would it even be considered a set up? You don't even consider the fact that Mikey got told off and got embarrassed and did the classic 8 year olds' excuse "It wasn't even me"

[/quote

So Merlino answered a question from a guy who was once affiliated with Sonny, asking to do a show with him? Merlino responded, I don't think he gave a shit if the guy knew him or didnt, the response would of been the same. This was an opportunity to set it clear he isnt doing a show with any rat. You over thinking something stupid and trying to call it a set up like its Funzi Teiri on Tony Banana's stuff.

Did you watch the podcast, or follow this topic? The guy said he was Franzese's lawyer, how is it that you find that hard to comprehend??

When did I say he was or wasn't? It appears you have an issue comprehending things. You are saying its a set up because a guy who wasn't who he said he was asked Joey a question and Joey answered it. I'm saying Joey didn't care who the guy was. Lawyer now, then or next week, It was an oppurtunity to address any rat who wants to ask him to come on the show. It was very clear the last time I said it. You are the one who can't comprehend. Which is why you asked this stupid question.

Even if that wasn't Joey intentions, its the furthest thing from a "set up" You are trying to create something in that special ed head of yours.

Last edited by ShotgunTheRifle; 12/17/23 08:51 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull