GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, joepuzzles234), 208 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,886
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,325
Posts1,058,642
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Iceveins] #1074913
11/17/23 09:25 PM
11/17/23 09:25 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Originally Posted by Iceveins
Originally Posted by CNote
Sente was the name originally, anglicized or changed at Ellis Island. His uncle, Robert Sentner who was involved in the kidnapping of Manny Gambino, has an extra n in the name. The Senter family is a large one, Ant had 9 siblings, and is married with a kid, and I believe they live on Long Island. They've gone online to defend the family name on more than one occasion. There was one guy blogging online named Rob Cuccurullo, his brother was guitarist for Duran Duran and Missing Persons with Dale Bozzio. Cuccurullo grew up in Canarsie, had run in's with Senter and witnessed a murder by the Gemini Twins which caused him to experience PTSD. When he talked about it online, the Senter family responded en mass, to the point where Cuccurullo shut down his website for his book, By Way of Canarsie.
I know for a fact that they and other members of organized crime have come to this forum for information, and some are members here. Including, the Senter family, the Gaggi family, Albert DeMeo, Camarie Montiglio and Robert DiNome is a member here too and will probably view this post at some point.
Senter has a shitload of bodies on him. He carried so many guns on him, that he rattled when he walked and when he hit the brakes in his car, all the guns under the seat would slide forward and hit your feet. I think this early release is part of a trend in the federal government and some more liberal states like New York. FatCat Nichols was released early from NYS prison and was shipped down to Florida where he had a pending case to serve out.
Henry Robert Sentner is not Anthony Senter's Uncle and has absolutely no relation to him. Sentner was born in NJ and his mom was an Irish immigrant, I did some digging a while back.

Robert Sentner owned and operated the Canarsie Recycling Company until his nephew Dominic Vulpis took it over. He was a gambler and got into debt to with Manny Gambino which is why he kidnapped him. Vulpis kept Anthony Senter on the books as a no show job until 1994 when a court investigator discovered the racket and reported it to the court.
If you have more info post it up.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: CNote] #1074915
11/17/23 09:29 PM
11/17/23 09:29 PM
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member
Sente was the name originally, anglicized or changed at Ellis Island. His uncle, Robert Sentner who was involved in the kidnapping of Manny Gambino, has an extra n in the name. The Senter family is a large one, Ant had 9 siblings, and is married with a kid, and I believe they live on Long Island. They've gone online to defend the family name on more than one occasion. There was one guy blogging online named Rob Cuccurullo, his brother was guitarist for Duran Duran and Missing Persons with Dale Bozzio. Cuccurullo grew up in Canarsie, had run in's with Senter and witnessed a murder by the Gemini Twins which caused him to experience PTSD. When he talked about it online, the Senter family responded en mass, to the point where Cuccurullo shut down his website for his book, By Way of Canarsie.
I know for a fact that they and other members of organized crime have come to this forum for information, and some are members here. Including, the Senter family, the Gaggi family, Albert DeMeo, Camarie Montiglio and Robert DiNome is a member here too and will probably view this post at some point.
Senter has a shitload of bodies on him. He carried so many guns on him, that he rattled when he walked and when he hit the brakes in his car, all the guns under the seat would slide forward and hit your feet. I think this early release is part of a trend in the federal government and some more liberal states like New York. FatCat Nichols was released early from NYS prison and was shipped down to Florida where he had a pending case to serve out.
Henry Robert Sentner is not Anthony Senter's Uncle and has absolutely no relation to him. Sentner was born in NJ and his mom was an Irish immigrant, I did some digging a while back.

Robert Sentner owned and operated the Canarsie Recycling Company until his nephew Dominic Vulpis took it over. He was a gambler and got into debt to with Manny Gambino which is why he kidnapped him. Vulpis kept Anthony Senter on the books as a no show job until 1994 when a court investigator discovered the racket and reported it to the court.
I believe you are confusing Robert Sentner with Anthony Senter's Uncle Anthony Vulpis.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Iceveins] #1074919
11/17/23 10:16 PM
11/17/23 10:16 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

I believe you are confusing Robert Sentner with Anthony Senter's Uncle Anthony Vulpis.

Robert Sentner owned Canarsie Recycling then Dominic Vulpis. What part did did I confuse?

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: CNote] #1074924
11/17/23 11:09 PM
11/17/23 11:09 PM
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member
[quote=Iceveins][quote=CNote][quote=Iceveins][quote=CNote]Sente was the name
Robert Sentner owned Canarsie Recycling then Dominic Vulpis. What part did did I confuse?

Anthony Vulpis owned a trash/carting company in Canarsie, I don't think Sentner who kidnapped Manny Gambino was involved in the waste industry at all, not to mention he was sentenced to 15 years in the early 70s while Anthony Vulpis was running his company. Vulpis owned Rosedale Carting and Dominick Vulpis was also involved in his company.

Last edited by Iceveins; 11/17/23 11:33 PM.
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Iceveins] #1074928
11/17/23 11:35 PM
11/17/23 11:35 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss

Anthony has irish in him and was born in jersey or Robert?

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Lenox] #1074934
11/18/23 12:16 AM
11/18/23 12:16 AM
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member
Robert Se
Originally Posted by Lenox

Anthony has irish in him and was born in jersey or Robert?
Robert Sentner is from NJ and has an Irish mother.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Iceveins] #1074954
11/18/23 06:41 AM
11/18/23 06:41 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

Anthony Vulpis owned a trash/carting company in Canarsie, I don't think Sentner who kidnapped Manny Gambino was involved in the waste industry at all, not to mention he was sentenced to 15 years in the early 70s while Anthony Vulpis was running his company. Vulpis owned Rosedale Carting and Dominick Vulpis was also involved in his company.

Anthony Vulpis and his brother owned and ran Rosedale Carting. Dominic Vulpis, their son and nephew owned and operated Canarsie Recycling, which he took over from Robert Sentner. Dominic Vulpis payed Anthony Senter's union dues from 1988 until 1994 in a no show job at Canarsie Recycling Company. Manny Gambino was Robert Sentner's bookie and loanshark, when Sentner got in over his head with Gambino, he came up with the plot to kidnap Gambino. He did and then blew Gambino's brains out, the newspaper article from the NY Times is out there if you haven't seen it already. I'm aware that Henry Rober Sentner was born in Seagirt, N.J.as described in the Times article.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: jace] #1074955
11/18/23 09:42 AM
11/18/23 09:42 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Strax

He was involved in 30+ murders.

I think it was 10.

He was involved in murders of: Andrei Katz (June 13, 1975), Joseph 'Joe Bikini' Brocchini (May 19, 1976), Michael 'Mickey' Spillane (May 13, 1977), Jerome Hofaker (June 1977), Johnathan Quinn (July 20, 1977), Cherie Golden (July 20, 1977), Michael DiCarlo (May 16, 1978), Edward 'Danny' Grillo (November 14, 1978), Ferdinand 'Fred' Todaro (February 19, 1979), Charles Padnick (March 17, 1979), William Serrano (March 17, 1979), Unidentified Male Associate of Serrano (March 17, 1979), Unidentified Female Associate of Serrano (March 17, 1979), Jamie Padnick (March 18, 1979), Harvey 'Chris' Rosenberg (May 11, 1979), Khaled Daoud (October 12, 1979), Ronald Falcaro (October 12, 1979), Charles Mongitore (June 5, 1980), Daniel Scutaro (June 5, 1980), Frank Amato (September 20, 1980), Roy DeMeo (January 10, 1983), Richard DiNome (February 4, 1984), John Baida (February 4, 1984), Frederick Seiden (February 4, 1984), Vladimir Reznikov (June 13, 1986), Carmine Varriale (September 3, 1987), Frank Santora (September 3, 1987).

Thats 27 that we know of, there are probably others that we don't know about.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1074958
11/18/23 11:03 AM
11/18/23 11:03 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
So Anthony has a wife and daughter who now live on Long Island?

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1074959
11/18/23 11:08 AM
11/18/23 11:08 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I just spoke with Anthony Senter's lawyer. Anthony and Joey Testa have already signed a podcast deal with Spotify!! Their Patreon is already up. Please show support!!!!!!

[Linked Image]

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Strax] #1074960
11/18/23 11:37 AM
11/18/23 11:37 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

I think it was 10.

He was involved in murders of: Andrei Katz (June 13, 1975), Joseph 'Joe Bikini' Brocchini (May 19, 1976), Michael 'Mickey' Spillane (May 13, 1977), Jerome Hofaker (June 1977), Johnathan Quinn (July 20, 1977), Cherie Golden (July 20, 1977), Michael DiCarlo (May 16, 1978), Edward 'Danny' Grillo (November 14, 1978), Ferdinand 'Fred' Todaro (February 19, 1979), Charles Padnick (March 17, 1979), William Serrano (March 17, 1979), Unidentified Male Associate of Serrano (March 17, 1979), Unidentified Female Associate of Serrano (March 17, 1979), Jamie Padnick (March 18, 1979), Harvey 'Chris' Rosenberg (May 11, 1979), Khaled Daoud (October 12, 1979), Ronald Falcaro (October 12, 1979), Charles Mongitore (June 5, 1980), Daniel Scutaro (June 5, 1980), Frank Amato (September 20, 1980), Roy DeMeo (January 10, 1983), Richard DiNome (February 4, 1984), John Baida (February 4, 1984), Frederick Seiden (February 4, 1984), Vladimir Reznikov (June 13, 1986), Carmine Varriale (September 3, 1987), Frank Santora (September 3, 1987).

We really don't know of all those, or even half. A few don't even have identities. Informants like the one who was also doing killings, the gay man who went into witness protection may have done a few of those and blamed Senter. The government does lie at times. Also, to say "There are probably more" is just trying to up the number. Let's agree, 10 is more than enough. Yet all the time he has done, combined with others like Gravano being let out leads to his release being the same.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1074962
11/18/23 11:45 AM
11/18/23 11:45 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
I partly disagree. I fully agree with the notion that if he killed 10 people that we know of, there's more than likely others. Whether it was many others or just a few others is debatable. We do know that those murders were tied to the DeMeo crew, and the Gemini Twins were part of the DeMeo crew and the Gemini Twins were probably the main hitters for the DeMeo crew, so yeah he was more than likely a participant in most if not all of them. He might as well be as far as I'm concerned. There's actually a full list somewhere detailing exactly who, when, where, and why they were killed.

Last edited by Liggio; 11/18/23 11:46 AM.
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: jace] #1074963
11/18/23 11:46 AM
11/18/23 11:46 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans

We really don't know of all those, or even half. A few don't even have identities. Informants like the one who was also doing killings, the gay man who went into witness protection may have done a few of those and blamed Senter. The government does lie at times. Also, to say "There are probably more" is just trying to up the number. Let's agree, 10 is more than enough. Yet all the time he has done, combined with others like Gravano being let out leads to his release being the same.

90% of stuff we know about the mafia is thru informants and indictments. He was involved in most of murders done by DeMeo crew, which is a lot more than 10, if you don't want to believe it, don't. He did few murders after DeMeo crew, for the Lucchese's

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1074964
11/18/23 12:27 PM
11/18/23 12:27 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Yes Strx, but how many of them lie? Or say what the FBI prompts them to say. DeMeo and the men around him did a lot of killings, but it was not just him and the twins, and many were probably not done by any of them. I doubt they did the Spillane killing, which was said by informants of that the to have been done by different members of the Westies. If a new big informant comes along and pins it on a person involved in and active case, people will jump ship and go with that story. The exception will be the die hard DeMeo followers.

Gravano said himself he killed 20, maybe he held back a few.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: jace] #1074970
11/18/23 02:05 PM
11/18/23 02:05 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy

I think it was 10.

Vito Arena was in Texas in the witsec when eas killed in 1990.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1074971
11/18/23 02:20 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Joey Testa nephew was a kind of rapper in a videoclip on youtube mocked an induction ceremony and the uncle eas very upset.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: CNote] #1074972
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member

Anthony Vulpis and his brother owned and ran Rosedale Carting. Dominic Vulpis, their son and nephew owned and operated Canarsie Recycling, which he took over from Robert Sentner. Dominic Vulpis payed Anthony Senter's union dues from 1988 until 1994 in a no show job at Canarsie Recycling Company. Manny Gambino was Robert Sentner's bookie and loanshark, when Sentner got in over his head with Gambino, he came up with the plot to kidnap Gambino. He did and then blew Gambino's brains out, the newspaper article from the NY Times is out there if you haven't seen it already. I'm aware that Henry Rober Sentner was born in Seagirt, N.J.as described in the Times article.
but...even if that is true, Henry Sentner is still not related to Anthony Senter!

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1074982
11/18/23 04:11 PM
11/18/23 04:11 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Just go read Murder Machine, most here would agree that it's accurate. If you disagree then you're in the minority and just trying to be contrarian or go against the grain. Geez everyone's so edgy and cool nowadays.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Liggio] #1074990
11/18/23 04:45 PM
11/18/23 04:45 PM
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member
Originally Posted by Liggio
Just go read Murder Machine, most here would agree that it's accurate. If you disagree then you're in the minority and just trying to be contrarian or go against the grain. Geez everyone's so edgy and cool nowadays.
I don't know if that's directed towards me but I read it and also did a video on Roy DeMeo, Anthony Senter's Uncle who is mentioned in the book is Anthony Vulpis, not Henry Robert Sentner. Furthermore, Murder Machine never mentioned anything about Anthony Senter's Uncle kidnapping Carlo Gambino's nephew, that's a detail that would've definitely been included.

Last edited by Iceveins; 11/18/23 04:52 PM.
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Iceveins] #1075002
11/18/23 06:46 PM
11/18/23 06:46 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

but...even if that is true, Henry Sentner is still not related to Anthony Senter!

Robert Sentner owned Canarsie Recycling Company, Anthony Senter worked for him.
"As a young man Anthony worked at both his father's small debris removal business and his uncle's sanitation company."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Senter_and_Joseph_Testa
Robert Sentner kidnapped Manny Gambino
Robert Sentner is Anthony Senter's uncle.

Attached Files Pi7_Image_20221207_144516.jpg
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: CNote] #1075016
11/18/23 08:12 PM
11/18/23 08:12 PM
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member

Bruh....Henry Robert Sentner is not related to Anthony Senter at all. I located Sentner's ancestry records when I was researching for my DeMeo vid. Census shows that Sentner was the only male child of Harry Sentner and he had 3 sisters and no brothers, so he couldn't be Senter's uncle.

On top of that, Anthony Senter's father had a brother who just decided to add an extra N to his last name and was born in NJ unlike all of his siblings who were born in Brooklyn?

Last edited by Iceveins; 11/18/23 08:20 PM.
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: Iceveins] #1075018
11/18/23 08:28 PM
11/18/23 08:28 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

Bruh....Henry Robert Sentner is not related to Anthony Senter at all. I located Sentner's ancestry records when I was researching for my DeMeo vid. Census shows that Sentner was the only male child of Harry Sentner and he had 3 sisters and no brothers, so he couldn't be Senter's uncle.

On top of that, Anthony Senter's father had a brother who just decided to add an extra N to his last name and was born in NJ unlike all of his siblings who were born in Brooklyn?

Ok then post your facts, otherwise its just your opinion. I reached out to Quentin about this, maybe we can get the story straight.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1075019
11/18/23 08:35 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Joey Testa also?

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: CNote] #1075020
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member

Ok then post your facts, otherwise its just your opinion. I reached out to Quentin about this, maybe we can get the story straight.
You should really give me more credit than to confuse an opinion for things I am basing on evidence.

See 1940 census record of Henry Robert Sentner's family attached. If after this you still think he's related to an Italian named Anthony Senter from Brooklyn than I don't know what else to say

Attached Files 20231118_193437.jpg
Last edited by Iceveins; 11/18/23 08:36 PM.
Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1075024
11/18/23 08:49 PM
11/18/23 08:49 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
That doesn't prove anything, let alone whether it's even the same person as you don't have Robert Sentner's birth date.
"Senter was a nephew of Gambino associate Robert Senter, who owned the Canarsie Recycling Company located at 8029 Foster Avenue in Canarsie. He would often work at his father’s small debris removal business, as well as his uncle’s sanitation company."
"In May 1972, Emmanuel Gambino, the 29-year-old nephew of Gambino crime family boss Carlo Gambino and nephew of Paul Castellano was kidnapped and murdered. By December, his murderers had been arrested and charged.
One of those arrested was Senter’s uncle Robert, who was indebted to Emmanuel Gambino, the nephew of mob family patriarch Carlo Gambino for $21,000. It was reported in the New York Times that by the time of Gambino’s death, Senter owed him $80,000. Robert Sener and an associate, an Irish-American named John Kilcullen gained notoriety as the individuals who actually orchestrated the kidnapping of Emanuel Gambino. After his arrest, Senter revealed the identities of his two accomplices, Richard Chaisson and Warren Schurman. On June 1, 1973, Robert Senter pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was sentenced to fifteen years in prison."
https://www.thetruecrimedatabase.com/case_file/gemini-twins/

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: CNote] #1075029
11/18/23 09:27 PM
11/18/23 09:27 PM
I
Iceveins Offline
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline
I
Made Member
That doesn't prove anything, let alone whether it's even the same person as you don't have Robert Sentner's birth date.
"Senter was a nephew of Gambino associate Robert Senter, who owned the Canarsie Recycling Company located at 8029 Foster Avenue in Canarsie. He would often work at his father’s small debris removal business, as well as his uncle’s sanitation company."
"In May 1972, Emmanuel Gambino, the 29-year-old nephew of Gambino crime family boss Carlo Gambino and nephew of Paul Castellano was kidnapped and murdered. By December, his murderers had been arrested and charged.
One of those arrested was Senter’s uncle Robert, who was indebted to Emmanuel Gambino, the nephew of mob family patriarch Carlo Gambino for $21,000. It was reported in the New York Times that by the time of Gambino’s death, Senter owed him $80,000. Robert Sener and an associate, an Irish-American named John Kilcullen gained notoriety as the individuals who actually orchestrated the kidnapping of Emanuel Gambino. After his arrest, Senter revealed the identities of his two accomplices, Richard Chaisson and Warren Schurman. On June 1, 1973, Robert Senter pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was sentenced to fifteen years in prison."
https://www.thetruecrimedatabase.com/case_file/gemini-twins/
Ok man, believe what you want.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1075034
11/19/23 04:49 AM
11/19/23 04:49 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Crazy how a serial killer like Senter is released

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1075155
11/20/23 03:03 PM
11/20/23 03:03 PM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Maybe he cooperated?

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1075172
11/20/23 06:31 PM
11/20/23 06:31 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Cooperated on what? He's been out of the loop for over 3 decades.

Re: Anthony Senter get parole [Re: furio_from_naples] #1075185
11/20/23 07:23 PM
11/20/23 07:23 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
Still odd. With so many bodies under his belt, what makes him less of a threat than anyone else who went away with substantially less murders?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull