GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 307 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,444
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mob Talk Sitdown 71 #1071270
10/07/23 11:02 AM
10/07/23 11:02 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1071271
10/07/23 11:28 AM
10/07/23 11:28 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Can’t believe George A. Mentioned that scumbag lying rat Alite not just once but twice in that segment , absolutely nothing that Alite says is fact it’s all made up lies and he played George A like a fool into writing a shitty science fiction novel with that Science Fiction Gotti’s Rules book.

Alite is a well known fraud and proven liar, he has even lied in the past about his own ethnicity and last name lol. What a jerk off, he needs to never be mentioned ever again and only the retarded should actually watch his YouTube bulllshit tall tales.

George A lost a lot of credibility as a Journalist after getting played by writing that piece of garbage nobody read of completely made up tall tales.

If I was George A I would never mention that lying scumbag rat ever again and pretend like it never happened, he must be getting dementia or something.

-Dante

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1071687
10/10/23 08:50 PM
10/10/23 08:50 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
They want a murder on them bad !

And they are starting to give little bits of info about a couple murders with that cop thats on the show .

There was a guy that got made around that time and its one of Nick’s guys kid from AC / Philly when he did stay in AC he lived down a ally right across from Texas ave school …his kid and if they keep giving info “ regular neighborhood folks are going to figure out who one of the main suspects were … he is dead as so is his father.

But i bet he was involved and made his bones on one or two of them .

His nick name if said most will figure it out … but like i said the kid / adult is dead for some time.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/12/23 05:45 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1071721
10/11/23 11:23 AM
10/11/23 11:23 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Can’t believe George A. Mentioned that scumbag lying rat Alite not just once but twice in that segment , absolutely nothing that Alite says is fact it’s all made up lies and he played George A like a fool into writing a shitty science fiction novel with that Science Fiction Gotti’s Rules book.

Alite is a well known fraud and proven liar, he has even lied in the past about his own ethnicity and last name lol. What a jerk off, he needs to never be mentioned ever again and only the retarded should actually watch his YouTube bulllshit tall tales.

George A lost a lot of credibility as a Journalist after getting played by writing that piece of garbage nobody read of completely made up tall tales.

If I was George A I would never mention that lying scumbag rat ever again and pretend like it never happened, he must be getting dementia or something.

-Dante

I agree with quite a bit of what you said above Dante, however I did not get the part on the ethnicity? Did Alite lie about being Albanian, or once claim he was Italian?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1071724
10/11/23 11:36 AM
10/11/23 11:36 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
In the 90s and early 2000s in Tampa Alite was saying that his real name was John Alletto and pretending to be 100% Italian, then in the mid to late 2000s he was saying that he was 1/2 Italian on his Mothers side, and now he’s embracing that he’s 100% Albanian. This is all backed up by court documents.

He was also up until maybe the last two years also claiming that he was part owners of Patsy’s Pizzerias/ Restaurants in the city. His son was claiming the same thing that his lying Rat Father owned Patsys in the city, which is just downright laughable and nobody believed.

You can see via Court Documents that the reality is that he lives on Food Stamps, disability checks, and YouTube checks for like $39.57 for when he puts on his JC Pennys Sport Coat and tells made up stories on YouTube that morons from places like New Zealand actually watch and believe.

The scumbag is a complete and total 100% fraud. it’s sad that he conned George A. and that George A. Didn’t do his homework before he wrote that Science Fiction piece of garbage that nobody read.

-Dante

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1075781
11/30/23 05:27 PM
11/30/23 05:27 PM
B
Big_Tuna93 Offline
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Offline
B
Capo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WfN_JsNyE&t=1175s

Speaking of Alite, has anyone seen this? He claims that while in prison he slapped Gene Gotti around, then beat up Sal Delaurentis for coming to Gene's defense. These guys are significantly older than Alite, so i guess from a physical standpoint he probably could, but talk about far-fetched. Hard to believe he has a following at all. Guy makes absolutely ridiculous claims.

Last edited by Big_Tuna93; 11/30/23 05:27 PM.
Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: Big_Tuna93] #1075787
11/30/23 06:19 PM
11/30/23 06:19 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93

Speaking of Alite, has anyone seen this? He claims that while in prison he slapped Gene Gotti around, then beat up Sal Delaurentis for coming to Gene's defense. These guys are significantly older than Alite, so i guess from a physical standpoint he probably could, but talk about far-fetched. Hard to believe he has a following at all. Guy makes absolutely ridiculous claims.

I know for a fact that those are more lies from the lying broke rat, he is constantly making up far fetched stories and lies because he’s so broke and desperate for money that he’s desperately trying to hang on to his last 5 YouTube subscribers from New Zealand who still take him seriously , FACTS .

I can’t wait until Episode 256 of The Skinny Podcast when Joey finally runs out of rats that were actually straightened out and then gets through the ones that were actual real associates on record and then finally way down the line gets to the Lying rat Alite who pretends he was an actual associate or if you’re a fat pill addicted pig at The American Hotel Bar when Alite is there after his disability check is cashed he pretends that he’s Italian and was made and “walked away as a man’s man”

Because I provided Joey’s Godson who is my boy with tons of paperwork for his Godfather Joey’s podcast on the lying rat Alite ranging from a copy of his active Food Stamp Card, to emails with every word misspelled threatening a woman overseas in London England to his “rent” agreement with his son to live in his basement as a tenant and Everything in between. That rat will finally probably do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge, no loss to the world at all.

-Dante

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1075788
11/30/23 06:30 PM
11/30/23 06:30 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Alite is a total scumbag liar that makes a living through lies, fantasies, and using the Gotti name.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1075808
12/01/23 08:00 AM
12/01/23 08:00 AM
L
LC330 Offline
Wiseguy
LC330  Offline
L
Wiseguy

I know for a fact that those are more lies from the lying broke rat, he is constantly making up far fetched stories and lies because he’s so broke and desperate for money that he’s desperately trying to hang on to his last 5 YouTube subscribers from New Zealand who still take him seriously , FACTS .

I can’t wait until Episode 256 of The Skinny Podcast when Joey finally runs out of rats that were actually straightened out and then gets through the ones that were actual real associates on record and then finally way down the line gets to the Lying rat Alite who pretends he was an actual associate or if you’re a fat pill addicted pig at The American Hotel Bar when Alite is there after his disability check is cashed he pretends that he’s Italian and was made and “walked away as a man’s man”

Because I provided Joey’s Godson who is my boy with tons of paperwork for his Godfather Joey’s podcast on the lying rat Alite ranging from a copy of his active Food Stamp Card, to emails with every word misspelled threatening a woman overseas in London England to his “rent” agreement with his son to live in his basement as a tenant and Everything in between. That rat will finally probably do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge, no loss to the world at all.

-Dante

Sounds like This guy has some serious mental issues
Anyone know the guy and can check in on him? Make sure he is ok

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: LC330] #1075817
12/01/23 08:36 AM
12/01/23 08:36 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted by LC330

-Dante

You must be really enjoying your Alite signed Baseball bat, you get the coffee mug too? You’re in a small exclusive group of 7 morons who purchased those items in the world. Congrats

-Dante

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1075819
12/01/23 10:12 AM
12/01/23 10:12 AM
B
Big_Tuna93 Offline
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted by LC330

-Dante

You must be really enjoying your Alite signed Baseball bat, you get the coffee mug too? You’re in a small exclusive group of 7 morons who purchased those items in the world. Congrats

-Dante

Lmao

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1077876
12/24/23 03:43 PM
12/24/23 03:43 PM
H
Havana Offline
Button
Havana  Offline
H
Button
With all these guys on the internet looking like they do,even though Alite is part of the creating of the problem,the public perception of the Cosa Nostra must be at an all time low as far as being respected and/or feared
At the same time people talk about the Albanians the way they once did about the Italians, so now he wants to be Albanian

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1079172
01/06/24 02:38 AM
01/06/24 02:38 AM
G
grumpies Offline
Button
grumpies  Offline
G
Button
little joey might war with the wrong people . talking real bad about franzeese sr.. he called sr. a rat and said it in rage.. you gotta be kidding me he was in prison until 103.. he was no rat . and gene borrello would take joeys lunch money any day of the week.. joeys really starting to spat off. and would not even meet up with franzeese when he was invited to his podcast.. little joeys is over his head.. especially with borrello.. even with john veasy from philly joey wants no parts of that guy in a fight.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1079175
01/06/24 06:18 AM
01/06/24 06:18 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Why would he brag he beat up Sal Delaurentis? Thats the same guy from the Outfit correct? Hes like 30 years older than Alite.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 71 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1079261
01/07/24 08:33 AM
01/07/24 08:33 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
Ok so he’s a lying scum bag, making money and some of listen to him and then rant that he needs to go away. He’s a criminal, lol.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull