GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 128 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,887
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,646
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and #1071244
10/07/23 07:04 AM
10/07/23 07:04 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline OP
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline OP
Underboss
I have just finished listening to rat Dom's silly chat with Gene Borrello or whatever his name is and in the youtubes video Cicale literally says that he's in contact with two captains and an underboss and that they tell him that New york doesnt recognize Skinny Joey anymore

Is he full of shit?? Or is the life so in the toilet that even active made guys just don't care anymore and have no problem having rat friends WOWW discuss people

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071361
10/08/23 05:13 AM
10/08/23 05:13 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I would think he does have friends . But in the administration is a what is the over the top .

In NY there has always been a thing about Skinny many wouldn’t recognize him as even being made .

Then though the years Skinny is meeting guys in jail and he is likable and even charismatic as you see on his channel he is the same as he was as 15 year old .
I guessing Cicale is talking to guys that are close to skippers .

Philly guys now days after Nick S the quality of guys went down to just above street gang status , this is why you hear NY guys saying they are different in Philly and it’s true .

Philly guys are less educated in the life and have way way ! Less business acumen only because since Nick S Philly guys couldn’t get into high end rackets ( i know there were a couple) but nothing like what goes on in the streets of NY .

Outside looking into Philly there is nothing like it was NOTHING the neighborhood is gone . They dont even have a fucking card game they hang in pizza shops ect. It completely different then NY and the guys are nowhere near as sharp .

This doesn’t apply to everyone but as a family they are just above street gangs .

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/08/23 05:14 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071382
10/08/23 09:16 AM
10/08/23 09:16 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
dang, a stinging critique of philly, love it. preach preach.
interesting for the family going into 2024 for sure.

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: Serpiente] #1071385
10/08/23 09:54 AM
10/08/23 09:54 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Serpiente
I would think he does have friends . But in the administration is a what is the over the top .

In NY there has always been a thing about Skinny many wouldn’t recognize him as even being made .

Then though the years Skinny is meeting guys in jail and he is likable and even charismatic as you see on his channel he is the same as he was as 15 year old .

Philly guys now days after Nick S the quality of guys went down to just above street gang status , this is why you hear NY guys saying they are different in Philly and it’s true .

Philly guys are less educated in the life and have way way ! Less business acumen only because since Nick S Philly guys couldn’t get into high end rackets ( i know there were a couple) but nothing like what goes on in the streets of NY .

Outside looking into Philly there is nothing like it was NOTHING the neighborhood is gone . They dont even have a fucking card game they hang in pizza shops ect. It completely different then NY and the guys are nowhere near as sharp .

This doesn’t apply to everyone but as a family they are just above street gangs .

He says one of his friends is a current underboss lol

I have a very hard time believving him but it is insane that he would say this

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071389
10/08/23 11:34 AM
10/08/23 11:34 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
He probably had little contact with anyone outside Basciano's circle before ratting. No one in their right mind is talking to him now.

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071395
10/08/23 01:12 PM
10/08/23 01:12 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
He is not in contact with anyone. I truly believe that these guys (Pennisi, Cicale, Gravano) are completely mental

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071420
10/08/23 03:15 PM
10/08/23 03:15 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Well Pennisi did claim he got a paranormal visit from the spirit of his dead grandparents that told him to turn rat lol. If that isn't the sign of a headcase I don't know what is.

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071427
10/08/23 05:39 PM
10/08/23 05:39 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Pennisi is out of his fuckin mind. You can also tell he is extremely sensitive and gets insulted very easily.

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1071480
10/08/23 10:06 PM
10/08/23 10:06 PM
GaspipeCasso Offline
Wiseguy
GaspipeCasso  Offline
Wiseguy
Dom was allright at first. However I think someone else said it best (I wish I had) this guy had a few strokes or something. He talks like it and he already is resorting to the tempermental crybaby pyscho he always was. It made no sense when Joey Merlino came out how he and big lips borrello assumed he was talking about them or would even lower himself to their level. Dom blew it with Nadu and has after a few months already ran out of material and interesting stories. I don't think I'll ever listen again. Sammy G show took a shit once the producer of Our thing left to, now they all just mainly rant and rave over beefs with each other. I do like Pennisi best of the lot, tho reading direclty from wikipedia is strange

Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: Lenox] #1071506
10/09/23 05:17 AM
10/09/23 05:17 AM
Underboss
Underboss

Originally Posted by Lenox
Pennisi is out of his fuckin mind. You can also tell he is extremely sensitive and gets insulted very easily.

This is what everyone seems to say about him. He seems to take everything the wrong way lol I still don't understand how he got made. Was it Joey D who sponsored him? Jesus lol

Re: How is Dom Cicale in contact with two captains and [Re: Serpiente] #1071735
10/11/23 01:04 PM
10/11/23 01:04 PM
S
southshorekid Offline
Made Member
southshorekid  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted by Serpiente

Philly guys are just different (at least now). I grew up around NY wiseguys. I met some Philly guys for the first time around 2000… before you could find out everything on the internet. I was absolutely shocked to find out later they were members. One even had a position. They are much more down to earth tho… as weird as that might sound… and I always enjoyed talking with them. Never their business, just socially.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull