GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Millspgh), 263 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,661
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Will the Cartels ever wage war on American soil? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1069763
09/21/23 11:54 PM
09/21/23 11:54 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Right on and we were not fighting the country of Afghanistan we were fighting terrorist's and killed all the leaders, but that probably spawned more for the future and there is so much else that goes into this are including the drug trade, the US Gov is running a dirty business

Re: Will the Cartels ever wage war on American soil? [Re: RushStreet] #1069765
09/22/23 03:45 AM
09/22/23 03:45 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Lets get back on topic....as I already said that if the Cartels and Latinos start doing shit in the US, like killing politicians, the criminals wont last more than a week BUT....the Latinos currently represent 20% of the whole population in the US and that might start a civil war. Back in the days used to be North Vs South but today it might be West Vs East or something like that. One old KGB agent once said something similar, meaning if you want to "destroy" the US, civil war is the only solution. God forbid but whatch out. I think the Latin cartels have the finances to buy all types of weapons if they want to and also to prepare a huge portion of the Latin population which is currently present in the US. You guys already have many latino politicians which will probably support these guys. Yesterday I read an article regarding the small town of Hamtramk in Michigan, meaning the whole place is populated with muslim immigrants and the city's whole political structure is also made out of those same muslims. You guys are slowly losing state by state in this so-called "modern war".

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Will the Cartels ever wage war on American soil? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1069766
09/22/23 03:52 AM
09/22/23 03:52 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

if they could do scorched earth in Vietnam, Afghanistan etc. why didn't they do it?
Ask yourself this.

Well that's actually quite simple; because most Americans were against it. There were always a lot of protests against any of those wars, the public didn't find those wars worthy the cost of any American lives and in a true democracy politicians actually pay mind to the public opinion for the simple reason that they want to gain votes and not lose them. It's different in a country that's ran as a dictatorship (no matter what kind of governmental form the country in case "officially" utilizes) because in that case you can just easily brainwash most of the population and silence the others - but that's not the case in any Western democracy, as flawed as they may seem. Aside from that, wiping another country from the face of the earth will most probably turn your country into a pariah state of which the cost is likely far greater than the cost of "losing face" in a retreat.

Honestly, I always find those kind of "Lololol but the USA lost the war in Afghanistan and Vietnam rofl so they can't be that powerful lulz" comments so embarrassing in how completely oblivious they are. So many people don't seem to have the faintest clue about what the American military actually has at its disposal. Sure a country like Russia or China are capable of nuking the shit out of another country, but the Americans wouldn't even have to use nukes to turn another country into one single gigantic crater. You're free to believe whatever you want, but I know for a fact that in this day and age anyone should still think twice about trying to truly piss off the American military. Because if the vast majority of the American public would actually care and if they would actually feel sure about another country (or countries) being an existential threat to their existence they would be entirely capable of transforming the country in question into nothing but a speck of dust.

I know that the US army is the strongest in the world! And with half a milion soldiers in Mexico will garantee a victory? Yes but not in 15 day or a month maybe in 6 month but after all you must stop and count your losses.
How many lost human lives can public opinion tolerate? And after leaving a destroyed country, because it won't be a clean war, as soon as the last American soldier has left Mexico, what will happen?
Simple,will return to the pre-war situation, if not worse.

Re: Will the Cartels ever wage war on American soil? [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1069770
09/22/23 05:01 AM
09/22/23 05:01 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

if they could do scorched earth in Vietnam, Afghanistan etc. why didn't they do it?
Ask yourself this.

Well that's actually quite simple; because most Americans were against it. There were always a lot of protests against any of those wars, the public didn't find those wars worthy the cost of any American lives and in a true democracy politicians actually pay mind to the public opinion for the simple reason that they want to gain votes and not lose them. It's different in a country that's ran as a dictatorship (no matter what kind of governmental form the country in case "officially" utilizes) because in that case you can just easily brainwash most of the population and silence the others - but that's not the case in any Western democracy, as flawed as they may seem. Aside from that, wiping another country from the face of the earth will most probably turn your country into a pariah state of which the cost is likely far greater than the cost of "losing face" in a retreat.

Honestly, I always find those kind of "Lololol but the USA lost the war in Afghanistan and Vietnam rofl so they can't be that powerful lulz" comments so embarrassing in how completely oblivious they are. So many people don't seem to have the faintest clue about what the American military actually has at its disposal. Sure a country like Russia or China are capable of nuking the shit out of another country, but the Americans wouldn't even have to use nukes to turn another country into one single gigantic crater. You're free to believe whatever you want, but I know for a fact that in this day and age anyone should still think twice about trying to truly piss off the American military. Because if the vast majority of the American public would actually care and if they would actually feel sure about another country (or countries) being an existential threat to their existence they would be entirely capable of transforming the country in question into nothing but a speck of dust.

TKJ, you continue to impress the shit out of me with your knowledge and understanding of world politics and the lay of the land in different countries.

If I didn't know better, (and I don't lol,) I'd think you teach social studies or something. IMO, your assessment is right on point.

And I also agree that if the majority of the American people felt that a war was justified and there was solidarity across the board with public opinion, (like there was in WWII when we went against Hitler and the Emperor of Japan,) and the U.S. unleashed its full military might (which no one has yet seen,)...even without the use of nuclear bombs, the results would be unlike anything the world has ever seen.

Re: Will the Cartels ever wage war on American soil? [Re: NYMafia] #1069811
09/22/23 12:32 PM
09/22/23 12:32 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Ask yourself this.

TKJ, you continue to impress the shit out of me with your knowledge and understanding of world politics and the lay of the land in different countries.

If I didn't know better, (and I don't lol,) I'd think you teach social studies or something. IMO, your assessment is right on point.

And I also agree that if the majority of the American people felt that a war was justified and there was solidarity across the board with public opinion, (like there was in WWII when we went against Hitler and the Emperor of Japan,) and the U.S. unleashed its full military might (which no one has yet seen,)...even without the use of nuclear bombs, the results would be unlike anything the world has ever seen.

I most definitely don't teach social studies. I'm not that much of a brainiac lol.
I've just been around the block, I read quite a bit and I tend to have conversations with people that go beyond the usual social media drivel. As for the military; I've spend some time in the military myself so I've come across quite a few things.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull