GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Malavita, Toodoped), 224 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,439
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sammy the Snake #1067612
08/25/23 12:46 PM
08/25/23 12:46 PM
B
Brovelli Offline OP
Made Member
Brovelli  Offline OP
B
Made Member
Dom Cicale putting up a video today about Sammy "The Snake" Gravano lol Desperate Housewives meets the mafia, I like it

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1067613
08/25/23 12:53 PM
08/25/23 12:53 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Why would anyone in their right mind want to associate with Sammy Gravano? Is he surprised? Not that he's much better himself lol

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Giacalone] #1067614
08/25/23 12:56 PM
08/25/23 12:56 PM
B
Brovelli Offline OP
Made Member
Brovelli  Offline OP
B
Made Member
Originally Posted by Giacalone
Why would anyone in their right mind want to associate with Sammy Gravano? Is he surprised? Not that he's much better himself lol

They're probably just staging all this nonsense to create internet "beefs" to get people watching. But it entertains me so here I am lapping it up...

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1067616
08/25/23 02:21 PM
08/25/23 02:21 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Alite is dusting off his Burlington Coat Factory Sport Coat as we speak getting ready to jump in on all this with these jerk off losers hahahaha.

The best part about Alite’s Science Fiction Stories are that he’s still trying to live off of the Gotti Name in the year 2023 to supplement his Food Stamps and Disability Checks yet I’m like 99.9% Certain that he never even met Gotti, Sr.

No way Gotti, Sr would have ever given a two bit Drug Dealing Albanian with missing and crooked teeth that’s half retarded the time of day back when he was out on the streets and the Boss.

I bet Junior Gotti just took the envelopes from Rat Alite’s Drug Dealing from his childhood friend and kept that embarrassment hidden , kinda like what you would do if u were banging a Fat Chick that you didn’t want any of your buddies to know you were smashing lol. Funny thing is that’s all Alite bangs now is ugly , fat pigs that he picks up after cashing his Disability Check from the Government at the American Hotel Bar in Freehold that believe him that he was a made guy in the Italian Mob , never ratted, baseball batted hundreds of people, murdered 15 people, and that he is inundated with money haha - The guy is a joke, I have seen with my own two eyes his Government Issued Food Stamps EBT Card that he uses to purchase his groceries.

-Dante

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 08/25/23 02:28 PM.
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1067621
08/25/23 03:56 PM
08/25/23 03:56 PM
B
Big_Tuna93 Offline
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Alite is dusting off his Burlington Coat Factory Sport Coat as we speak getting ready to jump in on all this with these jerk off losers hahahaha.

The best part about Alite’s Science Fiction Stories are that he’s still trying to live off of the Gotti Name in the year 2023 to supplement his Food Stamps and Disability Checks yet I’m like 99.9% Certain that he never even met Gotti, Sr.

No way Gotti, Sr would have ever given a two bit Drug Dealing Albanian with missing and crooked teeth that’s half retarded the time of day back when he was out on the streets and the Boss.

I bet Junior Gotti just took the envelopes from Rat Alite’s Drug Dealing from his childhood friend and kept that embarrassment hidden , kinda like what you would do if u were banging a Fat Chick that you didn’t want any of your buddies to know you were smashing lol. Funny thing is that’s all Alite bangs now is ugly , fat pigs that he picks up after cashing his Disability Check from the Government at the American Hotel Bar in Freehold that believe him that he was a made guy in the Italian Mob , never ratted, baseball batted hundreds of people, murdered 15 people, and that he is inundated with money haha - The guy is a joke, I have seen with my own two eyes his Government Issued Food Stamps EBT Card that he uses to purchase his groceries.

-Dante

I must say I laugh out loud at all your posts about Alite.

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Big_Tuna93] #1067698
08/26/23 03:28 AM
08/26/23 03:28 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93

-Dante

+1

If someday Alite ends up crashed to pieces in a hospital, Dante will be my first suspect lol respect and I support him 100% cool

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1067708
08/26/23 09:22 AM
08/26/23 09:22 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss

-Dante

Totally agree. Cicale is also a low life scumbag.

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Big_Tuna93] #1067719
08/26/23 11:27 AM
08/26/23 11:27 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

-Dante

Alite’s life is truly hilarious and just downright comical, somebody needs to follow that joke around with a camera from the second he wakes up in his son’s basement and begins moisturizing his neck tattoo for the day with his CVS Brand Moisturizer to the end of the day where he brings back to his sons basement the fat ugly pig he picked up at The American Hotel Bar in Freehold with the promises of prescription pills, his small dick from years of steroid abuse when he could actually afford them, and the groceries he purchased earlier with his EBT Food Stamps card to lure the fat pigs he fucks back to the couch in his sons basement lol

-Dante

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Toodoped] #1067720
08/26/23 11:36 AM
08/26/23 11:36 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted by Toodoped

-Dante

+1

If someday Alite ends up crashed to pieces in a hospital, Dante will be my first suspect lol respect and I support him 100% cool

Rat Alite being worm food would be nothing but a benefit to the American tax payers as he’s been living off Disability Checks and Food Stamps for the past 15 years provided to him by the American Taxpayers. He even asked to have the government pay for him to have all his crooked and missing teeth fixed as a condition of his ratting that the American Taxpayers were left with the bill for. All for a lying scumbag rat that was never anything more than a drug dealer….

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1067789
08/27/23 11:55 AM
08/27/23 11:55 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Something tells me Cicale asked Sammy to do something unreasonable and Sammy turned him down. That rejection has sent Dom Cicale into a rage. Remember, Cicale is a few cents short of a buck.

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1067790
08/27/23 11:57 AM
08/27/23 11:57 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Gravano was interviewed on FOX News last evening, I am not kidding. I came across it and was wondering if the man sitting there as if he were apolitical expert was Gravno, then they showed his name. He was discussing "The Biden Crime Family" and I think he had spoken of the Trump indictment.

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1067791
08/27/23 11:59 AM
08/27/23 11:59 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Lenox] #1067792
08/27/23 12:13 PM
08/27/23 12:13 PM
Millspgh Offline
Capo
Millspgh  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by Lenox
Something tells me Cicale asked Sammy to do something unreasonable and Sammy turned him down. That rejection has sent Dom Cicale into a rage. Remember, Cicale is a few cents short of a buck.

Cicale asked Sammy to advertise his EV vodka on his channel as a favor and Sammy said “you want me to fuckin what!?!? Get the fuck outta here “

And now Dom is butt hurt. Sammy don’t drink EV vodka, sorry Dom.

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1067814
08/28/23 02:51 AM
08/28/23 02:51 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by Toodoped

-Dante

+1

Rat Alite being worm food would be nothing but a benefit to the American tax payers as he’s been living off Disability Checks and Food Stamps for the past 15 years provided to him by the American Taxpayers. He even asked to have the government pay for him to have all his crooked and missing teeth fixed as a condition of his ratting that the American Taxpayers were left with the bill for. All for a lying scumbag rat that was never anything more than a drug dealer….

Lol again, nicely said and I agree 100% cool

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1067999
08/31/23 07:31 AM
08/31/23 07:31 AM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
I bet these guys are on this forum

British is best....
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068000
08/31/23 08:23 AM
08/31/23 08:23 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
I'm tired of RatTube already.

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: British] #1068007
08/31/23 12:22 PM
08/31/23 12:22 PM
B
Brovelli Offline OP
Made Member
Brovelli  Offline OP
B
Made Member
Originally Posted by British
I bet these guys are on this forum

I've seen one or two posts in the past. I think a few of the youtube mob "historians" are on here which is cool. Wouldn't surprise me if some guys both currently in and who left the life keep an eye on these things. Just to read us speculate from my desk about their way of life lol. And abuse rats of course

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068008
08/31/23 02:07 PM
08/31/23 02:07 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
John Alite’s new book coming out soon. “ Fat tramps and food stamps”.
From the shadows of his son’s basement to the welfare line , this new book shows what it’s like to be one of the biggest liar’s in America.
Chapter 1 titled “ Im submerged in a swamp” talks about John Alite mistakingly thinking he can go to a strip joint in Queens Ny and be greeted by friendly Albanians only to be forced to find refuge in a slimy swamp.

Last edited by Lenox; 08/31/23 02:14 PM.
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Lenox] #1068009
08/31/23 03:33 PM
08/31/23 03:33 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
John Alite’s new book coming out soon. “ Fat tramps and food stamps”.
From the shadows of his son’s basement to the welfare line , this new book shows what it’s like to be one of the biggest liar’s in America.
Chapter 1 titled “ Im submerged in a swamp” talks about John Alite mistakingly thinking he can go to a strip joint in Queens Ny and be greeted by friendly Albanians only to be forced to find refuge in a slimy swamp.

Hahahahahahaha, there’s no chance in hell he’s writing these science fiction books that bomb on his own.

Like I said I recently saw an email he wrote to a woman threatening her over email and it looked like an Autistic Kindergartner that was given a bottle of Tequila composed it, it was so sad. Scumbag Rat Alite clearly has some form of Brain Damage from the steroids, drugs, and lack of education.

Heard he’s recently tried wearing eyeglasses that were paid for by the American Tax Payers to “Look Smart and Sophisticated” LMFAO I kid you not, you can’t even make even make this shit up with that rat…….

-Dante

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068020
08/31/23 05:36 PM
08/31/23 05:36 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Haha. Yea, wearing eye glasses to look smart is as old as the hills. Whats next, Alite is going to start wearing a harvard graduation cap and gown.?
He used steroids?

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Lenox] #1068083
09/01/23 04:39 PM
09/01/23 04:39 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Haha. Yea, wearing eye glasses to look smart is as old as the hills. Whats next, Alite is going to start wearing a harvard graduation cap and gown.?
He used steroids?

Yes, the lying scumbag rat has admitted to doing a ton of Steroids in the 80s with Junior Gotti.

He’s your quintessential short midget with a bad case of little man’s complex, he’s textbook.

Hence the constant puffing his chest out about how many people he allegedly baseball batted , how big of a gangster he was (when he was just a low level toothless Albanian drug dealer), how much money he allegedly made (The clown is as poor and broke as they come) and all other science fiction fantasy tall tales he tells on YouTube for the retarded, dumb, insane, and gullible to believe for clicks so that his beyond broke ass can make a few bucks instead of just sucking it up and getting a job at McDonalds.

Can you imagine how small Rat Alite’s dick must be in the year 2023 from being Short in height to begin with , a Senior Citizen, and years of Steroid Abuse? It must look like a Pig in a Blanket Hors d'oeuvre like what you would see handed out on a tray by a waitress during a weddings cocktail hour.

Guy is just an all around loser, always was and always will be. His life is a complete joke, anyone who actually watches his YouTube videos, buys his autographed baseball bats (????????????), purchases one of his science fiction fantasy books, buys one of his coffee mugs, or purchases one of his voice cameos (what a broke desperate loser lol) should be tested for Mental Retardation and institutionalized hahahaha.

Probably one of the biggest lying losers on Earth in 2023…..Hopefully one day soon he gets a nice dose of fentanyl in one of his pills he pops…..Would be zero loss to society.

-Dante

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068087
09/01/23 05:17 PM
09/01/23 05:17 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Here’s a picture below in the link of the loser Rat Alite’s Government Issued Food Stamps EBT Card he uses to buy his Groceries fully funded by the American Taxpayers.

Funny story to share about this is that I was told by a good buddy of mine who is 100% credible who shops at the same grocery store as Alite that one day he saw Alite all incognito in Sunglasses and a baseball Hat with a Hood over his head purchasing his groceries with his Food Stamps recently at the ShopRite of Freehold and it was declined at checkout and then Alite proceeds to act like a tough guy to the 15 Year Old Cashier screaming at the poor kid “Do you know who I am?!?”

Like I’ve said before this guys life is pure comedy , they should have had a camera following him 24/7 when him and that other pathetic jerkoff with schizophrenia Jeff Lowman aka Jeff Canarsie from the Western Pennsylvania Hills were pulling together both of their disability checks to rent a dumpy hellhole apartment together as roommates lololol hahahahahahaha! Could that not be any funnier, them two as roomies lol.

Can you imagine what that scene was like?!?!

Unfortunately they had a falling out when those two losers got caught abusing an 18 year old girl together and one pointed the finger at the other like the pathetic jerkoffs that they both are…..I never laughed harder thinking about them two pulling their disability checks together to be roomies hahahahahha!

https://twitter.com/johnalitefacts/status/961917324424044546/photo/1

Laugh away folks at Alite’s Government issued EBT Food Stamps Card he has on himself at all times to purchase groceries on the American taxpayers, you can’t make this shit up….

Alright I’m done mentioning or discussing that jerkoff , it’s LDW here at the Jersey Shore and I’m sitting at the beach with a broad with 38DDs and a thong bikini on with an ice cold Coors Light in my hand, fuck that clown Lying Rat. While Alite is most likely inside all weekend in his sons basement on Instagram trying to DM Fat Pigs to come over for some prescription pills because he has already went through his Disability Check he cashed two weeks ago and his last YouTube Check was only $27.67. What a fucking loser, I’m done wasting my time mentioning or discussing that clown Lying Rat , Done

-Dante

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068298
09/05/23 05:39 AM
09/05/23 05:39 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
You guys spend a lot of time writing about a guy you have no interest in. Lol

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068312
09/05/23 04:04 PM
09/05/23 04:04 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
One reason I like Dante is because he gets to the heart of the matter and doesnt pull any punches. He needs his own podcast where he asks the tough questions to these rats. Dante is a seeker of the truth and is a fact based dude. He isnt fooled by Alite or Cicale.

Last edited by Lenox; 09/05/23 04:05 PM.
Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1068470
09/07/23 04:09 PM
09/07/23 04:09 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
Give Alite some respect, he's the one who Gotti sr sent to tell joe n gallo hes out..

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: dsd] #1068533
09/08/23 07:31 AM
09/08/23 07:31 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted by dsd
Give Alite some respect, he's the one who Gotti sr sent to tell joe n gallo hes out..

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah and I just got done titty fucking Paige Spiranac.

-Dante

Re: Sammy the Snake [Re: Brovelli] #1069121
09/14/23 01:34 AM
09/14/23 01:34 AM
T
Tommydesimone44 Offline
Button
Tommydesimone44  Offline
T
Button
Speaking of Sammy , saw on YouTube that his son Gerard slapped the shit out of that putz Lee Cole. Creepy Lee went to Sammy office in AZ to confront him about the Alan Kaiser murder and got slapped in his head.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull