GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Malavita), 269 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,402
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure #1061564
06/12/23 10:45 AM
06/12/23 10:45 AM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
Every rat from Alite, to Pennisi, to Cicale constantly bring up Jr. Gotti to somehow obscure or validate that what they did wasnt that bad. I say bullshit !
Alite, Pennisi, and Cicale all took the stand and testified in multiple trials sending numerous guys away to prison amd some for Life ! They still feel the need to bash every single guy they were around since they have a platform and they know the guys they bash dont have a platform. Gotti JR only bashes Alite who constantly uses the Gotti bame. Who was a better fathet Alite who had a bunch of babies out of wedlock and was never there for his children or Gotti Jr?? Lets be real.
Gotti Jr never took the stand and didnt put anyone in prison . Everyone says a rat is a rat but I say bullshit. Gotti Jr could of gave much more significant information that would of brought down half the mafia in New York but he never did.
So why would Gotti Jr have a proffer session if he never intended to give any significant information? For one, his lawyers told the fbi he left the life and was no longer involved which is true. When he was indicted and prior to him giving a proffer, Gotti Jr was no longer engaging in any criminal activity and the Gambino’s were more than happy about that. When he had the proffer he informed the feds that if he was “ still a member” he could be killed just for meeting with them and the fact tbat he did proves that he was no longer a member. The feds did not care, they just wanted a Gotti conviction under their belts. Gotti and his attorney also thought that was a good way to actually see what the governement may actually have against him. Call Jr whatever but he was not even close to being the rat the other 3 were.

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061566
06/12/23 11:19 AM
06/12/23 11:19 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Why are other rats always brought up when Gotti Jr. is brought up? They are all rats. There's no big rat or small rat. And YES a rat is a rat!! That man is absolutely DESPISED by active members of that life. Not only is he referred to as a rat on a regular basis, he is viewed as a weak man. He is a coward like John Pennisi

And no he never quit. He was shelved! Take Junior's schlong out of your mouth

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061573
06/12/23 02:59 PM
06/12/23 02:59 PM
B
Big_Tuna93 Offline
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Offline
B
Capo
Speaking of JR Gotti, anyone see his kid and Floyd Mayweathers "fight" last night? Complete clown show.

Last edited by Big_Tuna93; 06/12/23 02:59 PM.
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061579
06/12/23 03:29 PM
06/12/23 03:29 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Alite is the biggest clown...I laugh listening to his lies....

The fact that Pennisi was made shows that mob is scraping the bottom of the barrel for members these days...He doesn't even have any stories of his own, he just reads stories about other mob guys which most of us already know about and seems obsessed with bashing certain guys who must have abused him on the street and this is his payback...

Cicale actually has some stories of his own but is very self serving..Blames everyone but himself for everything !!

John jr. is the most annoying...Twitchy should just go away already !!

Ruggiano is the only likable one of all of them !!

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Big_Tuna93] #1061581
06/12/23 03:31 PM
06/12/23 03:31 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Speaking of JR Gotti, anyone see his kid and Floyd Mayweathers "fight" last night? Complete clown show.

If you're gonna talk sh!t, at least attempt to back it up...Looked like he thought he was in a dance contest !!

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061582
06/12/23 03:36 PM
06/12/23 03:36 PM
Underboss
Underboss
All these rats are terrible people. Cicale and Pennisi might be my least favorite but thats because they are so thin skinned. I honestly think they need psychiatric help. Cicale would blame his own cat for having an off day. Alite is probably the most ridiculous. His body count goes up every time he tells his story lol. The fact that Junior had to hide his pussy self behind Alite says everything you need to know about Junior

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1061585
06/12/23 03:49 PM
06/12/23 03:49 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
All these rats are terrible people. Cicale and Pennisi might be my least favorite but thats because they are so thin skinned. I honestly think they need psychiatric help. Cicale would blame his own cat for having an off day. Alite is probably the most ridiculous. His body count goes up every time he tells his story lol. The fact that Junior had to hide his pussy self behind Alite says everything you need to know about Junior

Yes, that's pretty spot on !!

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061593
06/12/23 05:22 PM
06/12/23 05:22 PM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
Agree about Cicale plus his rapping is fucking bizarre.
Gotti Jr barely says anything on the net unless its a response to Alite.
Anthony Ruggiano jr is the best…

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061608
06/12/23 09:14 PM
06/12/23 09:14 PM
B
Brovelli Offline
Made Member
Brovelli  Offline
B
Made Member

Out of interest why are some of you so bothered/offended by rats? Whilst I don't agree, disagree or particularly care why they ratted I find the podcasts, stories etc an interesting insight into what we all discuss on this forum. I prefer hearing what they have to say than some random loser sitting behind his laptop telling us they're all rats and he knows best (no disrespect I am one of the random losers). I'm sure some stories are lies and I'm sure a lot are true. Either way I find it interesting insight into the life so personally don't complain about the content that is out there these days

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Brovelli] #1061609
06/12/23 10:35 PM
06/12/23 10:35 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Brovelli

Out of interest why are some of you so bothered/offended by rats? Whilst I don't agree, disagree or particularly care why they ratted I find the podcasts, stories etc an interesting insight into what we all discuss on this forum. I prefer hearing what they have to say than some random loser sitting behind his laptop telling us they're all rats and he knows best (no disrespect I am one of the random losers). I'm sure some stories are lies and I'm sure a lot are true. Either way I find it interesting insight into the life so personally don't complain about the content that is out there these days

They are self serving, They tend to lie, so why listen to them? They betray their friends, occasionally their immediate families. They are cowards, and all say they had a reason other than not being man enough to face their punishment for ratting. They are the lowest people on earth. Aside from that, they are not bad.

Last edited by jace; 06/12/23 10:36 PM.
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: jace] #1061610
06/12/23 11:01 PM
06/12/23 11:01 PM
B
Brovelli Offline
Made Member
Brovelli  Offline
B
Made Member
Originally Posted by jace

They are self serving, They tend to lie, so why listen to them? They betray their friends, occasionally their immediate families. They are cowards, and all say they had a reason other than not being man enough to face their punishment for ratting. They are the lowest people on earth. Aside from that, they are not bad.

Right and I don't have any reason to disagree with that. But as someone who has joined and partakes in a mafia forum (if that's what we call this) why do you take offence/not want to listen to people from that life? Without rats that life should in theory still be a secret so everything we know is from rats. Unless you were/are a member yourself lol I don't have any personal reason to like or dislike these guys but I find the life interesting so therefore I find their insight interesting

Last edited by Brovelli; 06/12/23 11:02 PM.
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: DiLorenzo] #1061613
06/13/23 06:43 AM
06/13/23 06:43 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

I heard from some close sources that some of the Albanian clans arent quite happy regarding some of Alites statements regarding his (false) connections, meaning some of those guys who are stationed in the US for many years never heard of him and never considered him as Albanian. In plane words they hate him because of his imaginary stories which obviously bring unwanted attention, that mostly affects many Albanian youngsters who watched the Godfather and Scarface movies too many times and also believe in Alites myths and lies.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061654
06/13/23 04:06 PM
06/13/23 04:06 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Online content
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Online Content
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
LOL, Alite tried showing up to an Albanian’s birthday party at Sugardaddys Strip Club in Queens thinking that they would welcome him with open arms, he immediately got bitch slapped upon entering by a younger Albanian. Alite then proceeded to run out calling 911 and his losers sons before jumping into the nearby marsh/sewage to avoid being beat up until the NYPD showed up.

Alite was also at one point roommates with the fellow fraud Jeff Lowman until they both got caught abusing an 18 year old vulnerable girl and one blamed the other and the two frauds had a falling out. That should tell you everything that you need to know about Alite Credibility. Alite also got beat up at Cuzzin’s in Marlboro NJ one night. He portrays and presents himself as this ladies man but in reality only fucks ugly pigs, drug addicted women, and handicapped women.

Only the mentally ill, the naive, foreigners from outside the USA, drug addicts, fat pigs, and the mentally handicapped buy his science fiction tall tales these days if anyone noticed.

He uses drugs so hopefully he gets a nice batch of fentanyl one of these days and the tax payers are finally let off the hook paying for his disability checks and food stamps he collects. LOL what a joke

-Dante

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Toodoped] #1061676
06/13/23 07:15 PM
06/13/23 07:15 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Toodoped

I heard from some close sources that some of the Albanian clans arent quite happy regarding some of Alites statements regarding his (false) connections, meaning some of those guys who are stationed in the US for many years never heard of him and never considered him as Albanian. In plane words they hate him because of his imaginary stories which obviously bring unwanted attention, that mostly affects many Albanian youngsters who watched the Godfather and Scarface movies too many times and also believe in Alites myths and lies.

LOL mafia Shqiptare are very serious people they don't fuck around.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Hollander] #1061707
06/14/23 04:56 AM
06/14/23 04:56 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Toodoped

LOL mafia Shqiptare are very serious people they don't fuck around.

Yup, thats the right word "Shqiptare" or "shqiptars", but theres a difference between the Albanian (Catholic) clans and the "Shqiptar" (muslim) clans from Kosovo and Macedonia, altough they are all in alliance for the greater good regarding "large or Great Albania" lol (something they can only dream of)

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061709
06/14/23 06:41 AM
06/14/23 06:41 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I said here a few times and many disagree.
Junior when he was acting boss outsmarted the feds.

The feds had convened a grand jury
They were handing out subpoenas

If anyone knows about the process the feds have Targets, Suspects and witnesses

The target is obviously who they trying to get they rarely get called to testify.
The suspects are someone that they think might be involved however do not have enough evidence to make them a target
The witness is someone they believe has info about the targets/suspects.

A lot of times to motivate people to testify they will give a grant of immunity.

The short of the story was that someone in Jr.crew came up with a plan and had a witness under a grant of immunity testify that the he was responsible for those crimes, it wasn’t a murder case it was a bs boookmaking and loan sharking case.

Either way the witnesses they couldn’t charge at that point because he had immunity.

Jr actually talks to sr about it in a taped video visit at the prison.
Jr was talking in code they both were and Sr.’s response to the story was

I guess whoever came up with that plan should be getting their stripes. Elevated to CAPO.

I don’t have the time to search for the story or the video however, it does exist.

Jr was seeking a defense strategy by the way he was the first one to come up with the withdrawal defense.

He also was clearing with some of the other bosses asking if it were ok to call people to testify on his behalf I know he reached out to Basciano who was away as well at the time, Cicile confirmed this on his podcast recently.

Bascino signed off on it was considering a withdrawal strategy however their was too much evidence.

Both Jr and Bascino called people to testify on their behalf.
LCN associated and or members.

At least Bascino was going to.

Anyhow getting back to Jr.

I beleieve the proffer was part of his defense strategy that’s it
It was a way to possibly put smart the feds again.

Give them useless info and maybe they would not try him again.

Nobody got indicted arrested there were no investigations due to his proffer.

The proffer is supposed to be 1000% confidential
The feds hate Jr so much that they leaked the proffer because they knew jr jerked them off.

They went on to try him 3 more times after the proffer

A RAT is someone thy will do anything to save themself
Who did Jr. give up

NO-ONE

You know how many guys proffered through the years
If the feds released that info it would turn LCN on its head.

They would never do that because then no one will ever proffer again.

It doesn’t make it right what he did.
Jr def thinks he is the smartest guy in the room.

It was part two of the grand jury maneuver he pulled.

Let’s be fair and honest here they did not eat.
He def broke omertà but he did not give up a soul.

He was looking at life for two murders.

If he was such rat why didn’t he give up a single crime
When the Luke’s had a beef with Jr. they still went to the Gambino’s and asked about Jr.
And the Gambino’s said do what you want.

If he was a Rat in the eyes of LCN why go to the Gambino’s in the first place.

If someone in LCN had a need with Penesi today would they go to the Luke’s and ask them if he was with them…… NO…… WHY?

The two people that are calling him a rat are Alite and JP the real two rats that took the stand.

Their tune is everyone ratted everyone’s a rat
LCN is dead.

Think about this for a second Jr. is no Rat
He broker omertà, and is now on the shelf.

He is the only guy out there that took on the feds four times and beat them 4-0
And for that I Salute Him….

At anytime he could of actually flipped and gave up 50 guys to take his place, took his money and family and disappeared somewhere like Massino did and many others.

But he never CAVED.

He took his medicine like a man.

Of course all the real rats are going to bash him.
Those are the same guys that gave up 10- 20-50-60 guys and caused a lot of families a lot of pain.

That’s the thing about RATS they trade their suffering for other guys suffering and their families suffering for other families suffering.

They walk free, their kids have their father now.
While the other families kids have no dad, because of the Rats.

Which Kids, went without their father, which wives were without their husband because of JR.

NONE

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: BensonHURST] #1061710
06/14/23 07:25 AM
06/14/23 07:25 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Think about this for a second Jr. is no Rat
He broker omertà, and is now on the shelf

Anyone who thinks you're not a rat if you talk to the feds has no sense of the streets. The fact of the matter is that he actually brought up Danny Marino and Joe Watts in those discussions because he knew he couldn't go in there with nothing. So he brought up two people he disliked. Is it only ok to rat on people you dislike?

I'm glad you admit that he was shelved because Junior would slap the taste out of your mouth for even saying that. According to him, he was never shelved. We obviously know now he was.

People on these forums don't seem to understand what it means to be shelved. That is another amazing thing. It's not like being put on the bench. No, it's just a different time. In the 70s, he would not have been shelved at all. I think you know the answer.

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061722
06/14/23 11:44 AM
06/14/23 11:44 AM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
What year did Alite allegedly abuse that 18 year old ?

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061723
06/14/23 12:14 PM
06/14/23 12:14 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Ralph where are you from butt fuck where ever.

WTF do you know about the streets?

I have been in these streets since I was kid.

And my father and uncles and cousins before me.

I personally know have grown up with, have been around still see and talk to some of guys that being talked about on here on a daily basis.

It’s funny a Jerked OFF comment from a kid that couldn’t tell the difference between a made guy and a Hascid Jew if you were standing next to one of them.

You know nothing about me
Where I come from

WTF do you know about the streets
Other than what you read o these blogs to make a call like that.

What a joke.

You see that replacing suffering for other people’s suffering quote

That how real-wiseguys perceive Ratting, that is how it was explained to me by someone who has a real button,

Listen to Tony Green from the Bonanno’s talk about Sal Vitale after he flipped
Why do Sals kids get to have a father, when my kids have to suffer,
I hate to say it but let’s take out of kids, so the ratting stops.

You see but you wouldn’t know that
Because you know nothing about NOTHING

Keep up with your Rat This, Rat That….
The biggest pinch you ever took was parking ticket.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 06/14/23 12:14 PM.
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1061724
06/14/23 12:38 PM
06/14/23 12:38 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted by Lenox
What year did Alite allegedly abuse that 18 year old ?

2015-2016 Timeframe he’s a total scumbag and fraud.

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: BensonHURST] #1061727
06/14/23 01:52 PM
06/14/23 01:52 PM
Underboss
Underboss

I personally know have grown up with, have been around still see and talk to some of guys that being talked about on here on a daily basis.

It’s funny a Jerked OFF comment from a kid that couldn’t tell the difference between a made guy and a Hascid Jew if you were standing next to one of them.

Where I come from

What a joke.

That how real-wiseguys perceive Ratting, that is how it was explained to me by someone who has a real button,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you were actually from the street you wouldn't get that defensive. PM me and tell me who you are. I'll tell you who I am and how I know what I know

By the way I love that you bring up Tony Green. Do you know what he thinks of Junior? No street guy is going to defend a rat. It's never going to happen my friend. They were going to kill Junior back in '06. I bet you didn't even know that

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Brovelli] #1061790
06/15/23 05:38 AM
06/15/23 05:38 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

. Very Good Point. At the end of the day rat or not they’re all criminals

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1062005
06/18/23 02:15 PM
06/18/23 02:15 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
We need a picture of Tony Green, he's out now

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1062165
06/20/23 10:32 PM
06/20/23 10:32 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss

Where I come from

What a joke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you were actually from the street you wouldn't get that defensive. PM me and tell me who you are. I'll tell you who I am and how I know what I know

By the way I love that you bring up Tony Green. Do you know what he thinks of Junior? No street guy is going to defend a rat. It's never going to happen my friend. They were going to kill Junior back in '06. I bet you didn't even know that

1. You did not address what I said because you cannot you have to read it from somewhere or hear it on a blog.

I said if the Made guy or even an associate had a beef today with J.P. would that made guy go to the Luke’s and ask them about J.P. ? No
Y because he is a RAT and that is a fact.

If a made guy had a beef with J.A. would that made guy go to the Gambino’s and ask them if they had J.A. back? No
Y because he is a known Rat, and that is that.

If Jr was a Known Rat?
Why did J.P. all the way up to the admin
When Jr. Stepped in to protect a Kid, that was in the WRONG,

Y did the Luke’s admin reach out to the Gambino’s when they had a beef with Jr?

The answer that the Gambino’s WAS NOT that he was A RAT and stay away.
The answer was so what you want with him, he is nothing to us.

R.C. you see the difference?

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: BensonHURST] #1062171
06/21/23 05:55 AM
06/21/23 05:55 AM
Underboss
Underboss

Where I come from

What a joke.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1. You did not address what I said because you cannot you have to read it from somewhere or hear it on a blog.

I said if the Made guy or even an associate had a beef today with J.P. would that made guy go to the Luke’s and ask them about J.P. ? No
Y because he is a RAT and that is a fact.

If a made guy had a beef with J.A. would that made guy go to the Gambino’s and ask them if they had J.A. back? No
Y because he is a known Rat, and that is that.

If Jr was a Known Rat?
Why did J.P. all the way up to the admin
When Jr. Stepped in to protect a Kid, that was in the WRONG,

Y did the Luke’s admin reach out to the Gambino’s when they had a beef with Jr?

The answer that the Gambino’s WAS NOT that he was A RAT and stay away.
The answer was so what you want with him, he is nothing to us.

R.C. you see the difference?

Do you think a made guy would reach out to Junior today? No because he's a rat. Also, if Lorenzo Mannino told JP to do what you want at a time when a few people may have been a little confused about the nature of Junior's cooperation then what the hell do you think that means? That Junior was just a little bit of a rat and not a big rat like Alite? They were gonna kill the guy! Are you even aware of that? The Gambinos green lit it!!

Junior was shelved for talking to federal agents. You even said it yourself. Do you know what it means to be shelved in that life? You talk like you have no idea

A known rat or not a known rat. A rat is a rat. Haha John Pennisi. I love that you're getting your info from another rat. I bet you don't even know what company Frankie Radice bought recently

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1062176
06/21/23 08:17 AM
06/21/23 08:17 AM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
A made guy would not reach out to jr gotti because jr gotti walked away from the life Before he ever gave a 302. It was a known fact when Gotti got home from prison that he was done and the gambino’s were more than happy to take over the family as well as no longer kick up to jr gotti.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/21/23 08:18 AM.
Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1062177
06/21/23 08:47 AM
06/21/23 08:47 AM
Underboss
Underboss
The whole walking away thing was a defense strategy, but he never did walk away. He was even caught on tape complaining about being knocked down to soldier. Why do you care about being knocked down if you've walked away? 302 lol. I just love that the son of John Gotti has 302s lol

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1062182
06/21/23 10:22 AM
06/21/23 10:22 AM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
Those tapes of him complaining were from prison. It was after he was released that he officially stepped aside. Its a known fact.

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1062183
06/21/23 11:14 AM
06/21/23 11:14 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lenox
Those tapes of him complaining were from prison. It was after he was released that he officially stepped aside. Its a known fact.

He claimed he had left the life in 1999, but that was proven to be untrue when those prison tapes from the early 2000s were played. He was in prison until late 2005, but he was revealed to be a rat less than a year later. I'm not sure how active he was during that very short time frame, but since people enjoy referencing the stories of rats like Pennisi then why aren't they referencing the testimony of Lewis Kasman, Mikey Scars, Sal Vitale, Joey D'Angelo and Dom Cicale who all stated that Junior was active until the very minute they flipped? The reason is because it doesn't fit Junior's obviously bullshit narrative. NO ONE who cooperated has given wings to Junior's tall tales. Not a single rat!!! And lord knows I hate rats lol

Re: Every rat tries to use JR. Gotti to obscure [Re: Lenox] #1062184
06/21/23 11:16 AM
06/21/23 11:16 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
The lying Scumbag Rat Alite tries justifying his flipping over Junior’s 302s.

Listen there’s no grey area, you can’t be a little bit of a rat just like u can’t be a little bit pregnant.

However the lying rat Alite likes to pretend that he was actually an Associate, was actually Italian, and didn’t take the stand to testify for the government many times.

I wonder if the food stamps and disability checks he collects while telling science fiction tall tale delusional stories on YouTube and fucking ugly pigs pretending to be a Wiseguy in the Freehold, NJ Area is for all the testimony he provided for the government or if he’s really just that broke. I tend to believe it’s a combination of both….

Hopefully he gets a batch of Fentanyl in one of the prescription pills he’s addicted to soon!

-Dante

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 06/21/23 11:22 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull