GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 246 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,888
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,648
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Elmwood Park Breakdown #1059494
05/17/23 11:30 AM
05/17/23 11:30 AM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss
Here is my view on the slimmed-down EP Crew at present. It's clearly a work in progress.

I've collected photos of guys like Salmone and Galione that I will try to share as well. I am not going to fuck around with who is 'made' or not made because I think the Outfit is largely just a moneymaking operation now - and instead of Omerta, these guys keep quiet bc they are building generational wealth for their families.

Leadership –
-Gary Gagliano
-Tony Seymour Dote
-Bobby Abbinanti

Key Players:

- Al Mitria
- Bill Dodonno III
- Gino Cassano
- Jack Galione / Vince Galione
- Chris Giuliano
- Mickey Davis
- Dominic Buttita/Anthony Buttita
- Angelo Damico
- Pete LaBalestra
- Vito Salamone
- Joe Belli
- Frank Amanti
- Frank Adamo (could be dead)
- Carl Dote
- Michael Frontier / Dominic Frontier (could be dead)

Money Makers:

- Bill Dodonno Jr.
- Ray Morelli
- Nick Boscarino
- Frank Catalano
- Joe Salamone
- Joe DiFronzo (still lending $)

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1059504
05/17/23 12:22 PM
05/17/23 12:22 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Great work Chitown.

Is Frank Catalano related to Anthony Catalano (disappeared)?

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1059521
05/17/23 02:03 PM
05/17/23 02:03 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Isn't Gigi Rovito part of this crew? Fratto dines at his restaurant Capri on a regular basis. Very loyal customer.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: RushStreet] #1059552
05/17/23 05:52 PM
05/17/23 05:52 PM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss
I think Gigi is with Cicero. He's a Berwyn guy. I do think EP and Cicero are separate nowadays - perhaps overlapping on a few rackets but I think they use different 'banks.'' I think EP has the larger bank and is less into the street stuff. I don't think there is one boss anymore personally. I think Matassa is also with Cicero. I think Mickey Davis is with EP but largely an independent loan shark.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1059560
05/17/23 06:42 PM
05/17/23 06:42 PM
Peoria,Illinois
S
SonnyfromPeoria Offline
Made Member
SonnyfromPeoria  Offline
S
Made Member
Peoria,Illinois
I met 2 kids couple years back at this pizzeria called Baccis thats on campus of Bradley University in Peoria where i live...2 brothers actually Phil and Vito Salamone....they said they were from Chicago and there dad had set them up here in town...wanna say there dad name was Vito...and that they said there dad a friend who was connected by the name of Bobby Dinella.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: SonnyfromPeoria] #1059587
05/17/23 09:28 PM
05/17/23 09:28 PM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
I met 2 kids couple years back at this pizzeria called Baccis thats on campus of Bradley University in Peoria where i live...2 brothers actually Phil and Vito Salamone....they said they were from Chicago and there dad had set them up here in town...wanna say there dad name was Vito...and that they said there dad a friend who was connected by the name of Bobby Dinella.

Yeah you know that fucking kid you met - Vito was just on Love is Blind on Netflix. Fucking Google it if you think I'm lying - he's a Pizza Entrepreneur thats how the fucking show billed him. That family who owns Bacci's - which is a famous joint outside Wrigley - was forced to franchise allegedly - Salamone's have a lot of money on the street. They ran a grocery store in Oak Park for decades. They are go-getters - a lot of smart legitimate stuff too I will say.

Last edited by ChiTown; 05/17/23 09:32 PM.
Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1059592
05/18/23 01:58 AM
05/18/23 01:58 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Great stuff ChiTown and also great convos.

Btw, was it you and me who did some work few years ago and created one huge list regarding Chicagos alleged active and connected guys? Or maybe it was someone else, i dont remember? I think the name Buttita reminded me of the project...also is it the same Boscarino from the old days?

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: Toodoped] #1059614
05/18/23 11:16 AM
05/18/23 11:16 AM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Toodoped

Btw, was it you and me who did some work few years ago and created one huge list regarding Chicagos alleged active and connected guys? Or maybe it was someone else, i dont remember? I think the name Buttita reminded me of the project...also is it the same Boscarino from the old days?

Same guys and yes - I didn't know quite as much about them then - I've learned quite a lot more now.

Another interesting tidbit is looking up the lawsuit that Nick Boscarino has against Lewis Borsellino who was awarded $11M from NYSE a few years ago - those guys were close bc both fathers were killed. Boscarino is a predator.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1059618
05/18/23 12:31 PM
05/18/23 12:31 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by ChiTown

Same guys and yes - I didn't know quite as much about them then - I've learned quite a lot more now.

Another interesting tidbit is looking up the lawsuit that Nick Boscarino has against Lewis Borsellino who was awarded $11M from NYSE a few years ago - those guys were close bc both fathers were killed. Boscarino is a predator.

I agree and your knowledge on these guys obviously went on a higher level during the last years, so thanks again.

Yeah Borsellino is another known "Outfit" name and I also agree about Boscarino. He allegedly made a lot of money together with Willie Daddono Jr. and Joe Salamone from 1998 until 2012 through the the National Facilities Maintenance, LLC which also had connections to Teamsters Local 714, and a company known as "O.G. Services" which also did business with Local 714 employers.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: Toodoped] #1059626
05/18/23 02:57 PM
05/18/23 02:57 PM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss

I agree and your knowledge on these guys obviously went on a higher level during the last years, so thanks again.

Yeah Borsellino is another known "Outfit" name and I also agree about Boscarino. He allegedly made a lot of money together with Willie Daddono Jr. and Joe Salamone from 1998 until 2012 through the the National Facilities Maintenance, LLC which also had connections to Teamsters Local 714, and a company known as "O.G. Services" which also did business with Local 714 employers.

Boscarino was a Chief Steward of 714. Pal you are spot on with that OG - that is Doddono's company that Boscarino was affiliated with. Boscarino is like an octopus with his hands in it all - Bomark Cleaning Service was the moneymaker. American Trade Shows was another one with Billy Dodonno. They dominated the Rosemont convention Center, Navy Pier and McCormick Place. He even had contracts at Javitz in NYC - and I have to assume he was paying a NYC guy to do that. I shouldn't use past tense there - I think all that is going on still to this day, just different company names.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1059670
05/19/23 02:16 AM
05/19/23 02:16 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

Boscarino was a Chief Steward of 714. Pal you are spot on with that OG - that is Doddono's company that Boscarino was affiliated with. Boscarino is like an octopus with his hands in it all - Bomark Cleaning Service was the moneymaker. American Trade Shows was another one with Billy Dodonno. They dominated the Rosemont convention Center, Navy Pier and McCormick Place. He even had contracts at Javitz in NYC - and I have to assume he was paying a NYC guy to do that. I shouldn't use past tense there - I think all that is going on still to this day, just different company names.

...and dont forget the Allstate Arena in Rosemont and the 2012 (around $100 million) O’Hare Airport janitorial contract.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081072
01/24/24 10:56 AM
01/24/24 10:56 AM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss
Anthony Demarco is this new guy mentioned with this Nikko D'Ambrosio and their sweepstakes business. I was told his grandfather was with Giancana - does anyone know who that might be?

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081074
01/24/24 11:05 AM
01/24/24 11:05 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
DeMarco's or D"ambrosio's grandfather?

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081079
01/24/24 01:38 PM
01/24/24 01:38 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
There was one Santina DeMarco who was a friend of Caifano's wife Darlene, and testified during the divorce between Caifano and his Darlene as a witness that Caifano allegedly was quite cruel to his wife. Since Giancana fucked Caifano's wife Darlene, it is possible thats why Santina DeMarco had the courage to testify against Caifano mainly because he had problems with both Giancana and Battaglia's crew at the time.

During the 50s and 60s there was also one Mike De'Marco who worked together with Americo DePietto in the dope trade. DePietto answered to Giancana and Battaglia.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: Toodoped] #1081092
01/24/24 02:34 PM
01/24/24 02:34 PM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss

Anthony Demarco's grandfather 'worked for Giancana' is what I was told - my source said he may have
There was one Santina DeMarco who was a friend of Caifano's wife Darlene, and testified during the divorce between Caifano and his Darlene as a witness that Caifano allegedly was quite cruel to his wife. Since Giancana fucked Caifano's wife Darlene, it is possible thats why Santina DeMarco had the courage to testify against Caifano mainly because he had problems with both Giancana and Battaglia's crew at the time.

During the 50s and 60s there was also one Mike De'Marco who worked together with Americo DePietto in the dope trade. DePietto answered to Giancana and Battaglia.

So I'm talking about the grandfather of Anthony DeMarco (its not spelled Demarco as it is in the newspapers) - I was told the grandfather worked for Giancana and they were quite close. It may have been Michael Demarco - I asked another individual who said that Giancana had a cousin named DeMarco. I was just curious as you don't hear any current guys having a Giancana connection - that was kind of interesting. DeMarco is a Norridge guy - it seems like a lot of the current Outfit guys are from Norridge these days (Cassano, Matassa, etc.)

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081099
01/24/24 04:22 PM
01/24/24 04:22 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

Anthony Demarco's grandfather 'worked for Giancana' is what I was told - my source said he may have

So I'm talking about the grandfather of Anthony DeMarco (its not spelled Demarco as it is in the newspapers) - I was told the grandfather worked for Giancana and they were quite close. It may have been Michael Demarco - I asked another individual who said that Giancana had a cousin named DeMarco. I was just curious as you don't hear any current guys having a Giancana connection - that was kind of interesting. DeMarco is a Norridge guy - it seems like a lot of the current Outfit guys are from Norridge these days (Cassano, Matassa, etc.)

This guy died back in 1953 and I think he was from the same Northwest area but it doesn't mention names of the grandchildren though

[Linked Image]

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081100
01/24/24 04:32 PM
01/24/24 04:32 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Speaking of Elmwood Park, Donnie G's is a great Italian restaurant. Delicious food!

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081101
01/24/24 04:38 PM
01/24/24 04:38 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Elmwood Park used to be one of the main "headquarters" for the Outfit's top administration and during one period the bosses didnt allow any type of crime to be executed in that same area.

Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: Toodoped] #1081104
01/24/24 05:23 PM
01/24/24 05:23 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Elmwood Park used to be one of the main "headquarters" for the Outfit's top administration and during one period the bosses didnt allow any type of crime to be executed in that same area.

There are some really cool little mom and pop Italian cafe's in that area along with restaurants. Italian Flags hung outside and it just has a really nice feel to it.

For example.. https://www.massacafe.com/

https://www.jimandpetes.com/ ( GREAT MENU and homemade pastas!!! Neck bones being one of their specialties and Braciole! In business since 1941.)

https://www.donnygs.com/

Last edited by RushStreet; 01/24/24 05:34 PM.
Re: New Elmwood Park Breakdown [Re: ChiTown] #1081107
01/24/24 05:52 PM
01/24/24 05:52 PM
C
ChiTown Offline OP
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline OP
WestTown
C
Underboss
Jim & Petes has been around for 100 years. When I was a kid it was in River Forest and before that in Chicago. Jim Scorce was one of Tony Accardo's good friends - the restaurant remains in his family.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull