GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (eastsideofvan, 1 invisible), 580 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,081
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,539
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: LuanKuci] #1057534
04/24/23 03:11 PM
04/24/23 03:11 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
so then all info about martin caputo is wrong?
he was never a rizzuto/montreal mafia associate/member?
he was never allied with the wolfpack importing cocaine?

the whole time martino caputo then was a made member of the gambinos?

his being in jail is important because prior to his arrest for murder and cocaine he has never once been mentioned as having any connection to the gambinos. not at his 2002 bookmaking pinch. that was being run by the rizzutos. not when busted in 2012 as part of project ink for cocaine imports. not when charged with murder of john raposo in 2012/2013. and finally he was never mentioned as a gambino anything when charged in 2016 project clemenza 3 for other past cocaine imports. martino caputo is only ref'd to as a associate or member of the rizzutos, rizzuto crime family, montreal mafia.

but we are now to believe since his imprisonment and subsequent life sentence that he has now become a made member of gambinos? why?

or i guess he was the whole time. making all subsequent info in every single investigation relating to martino caputo going back to early 2000's all wrong?

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: LuanKuci] #1057559
04/24/23 07:09 PM
04/24/23 07:09 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
another thing to add as i ponder existence in the dreary rain.
if indeed the gambinos are/were attempting to gain a foothold in ontario this is not a good start.
so lets play devils advocate.
the gambinos and there leadership has decided to secretly induct members already in place in ontario. we are told those 2 members are antonio caputo and albert iavarone. two men long associated with the mafia in toronto and hamilton respectivley. this induction takes place in late 2017 early 2018 in los angeles. as to who else was present if anyone the ceremony is alleged to be conducted by tommaso gambino son of rosario. upon recieving there buttons both return home to ontario. no evidence suggests they were inducted into the los angeles family but that said ceremony was performed out west away from prying eyes in both ontario and ny.
now upon hearing of this ceremony joe todaro a barely active mafia boss in buffalo orders the murder of albert iavarone. in this scenario that is what we are led to believe. in this same scenario for reasons unknown we are to believe that antonios brother paolo is also targeted for murder for same reasons and he is subsequently murdered in august 2019 by same people for same reasons.
everyone with me? does this sound right?

all of the above is a hypothesis not fact...and one i do not believe.

so joe todaro the boss of buffalo would risk being put into spotlight for these 2 murders for what?
1. maintain respect?
2. maintain territory?
3. hes losing his mind?
4.???

todaro has barely gleaned a mention in the several ongoing criminal cases in buffalo area that have a tacit connect to the buffalo mafia. he does look happy enough watching money role in from pizza and wings a business that has made him and his family multi millionaires.

i do not dispute that joe todaro is a boss. i do not dispute his continued influence in some mafia circles. but all of the above seems like a stretch.

and back to above hypothesis. if indeed 2 made men because we have been told that not only is antonio caputo a soldier of the gambinos but so is his brother paolo. so albert iavarone and paolo caputo both murdered as members of gambinos by the buffalo mafia and nothing since?

seems odd to me but lately alot does. could be my lyme riddled brain playing ticks again ha ha ha. didnt want to hijack thread always appreciate any feedback.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: LuanKuci] #1057576
04/24/23 08:11 PM
04/24/23 08:11 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The Caputo's are from Calabria so they have probably also links to 'ndrangheta.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: LuanKuci] #1057581
04/24/23 08:47 PM
04/24/23 08:47 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Online content
Underboss
Mafia101  Online Content
M
Underboss
UsA
Until further information comes out being labeled a possible Gambino or Los Angeles Family member is perfect.

There's no point in going into everything written about Martino Caputo being wrong because that'll lead us to a Rizzuto Crime Family existing again conversation and both of us won't agree on that. But I will say Martino Caputo has never been identified as a Rizzuto member in court or anywhere except for the media calling him a Toronto Rizzuto guy.

Could he not be a Gambino member and be associated with the Wolfpack? The Wolfpack was basically just a alliance of criminals from different groups. On the Original Gangster podcast the other day Peter Edwards said they're like a association.

No one is stretching it that far except you. No one said Joe Todaro ordered the murders of Albert Iavarone or Paolo Caputo. If there's no evidence of this Los Angeles ceremony taking place I ask did Dom Violi and the police agent just make it up? For what purpose? I feel this is another time you're ignoring or dismissing the information we have.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: LuanKuci] #1057587
04/24/23 09:39 PM
04/24/23 09:39 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

If Todaro was involved in murders in Canada, the FBI wouldn't let him run a successfull pizza place.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: Hollander] #1057588
04/24/23 11:30 PM
04/24/23 11:30 PM
cleveland to las vegas
V
vegasbuckeye Offline
Wiseguy
vegasbuckeye  Offline
V
Wiseguy
cleveland to las vegas
Russel Papalardo in Cleveland passed away.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: Hollander] #1057594
04/25/23 06:18 AM
04/25/23 06:18 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by Hollander
If Todaro was involved in murders in Canada, the FBI wouldn't let him run a successfull pizza place.

That’s right he would be in the “NO PIZZA BLACK BOOK” it’s like the Vegas Black Book but targets O.C. and Pizzerias.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: LuanKuci] #1057607
04/25/23 10:20 AM
04/25/23 10:20 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
it was a hypothetical based on info from a scott burnstein report (take that for what it is). hypotheticals cant be wrong and i did state i dont even believe it. as the burnstein article is behind a paywall i cant access.

there indeed is no point dredging up rizzuto business so i will not. or martino caputo info for as i said hes imprisoned for a long time and is irrelevant to conversations relating to current oc in ontario.

i will let paolo caputo case rest as well. what he was or wasnt and reasons for murder may never be known and alas he is dead so also pointless to bicker over.

it will be interesting to see what comes about with both violi bros now on some kind of release. if they are now on somekind of parole it wont be long before others arrested in o tremens will also be released. carfagna and scolieri being the other 2 main associates of g.violi who were given about the same sentences.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: vegasbuckeye] #1057652
04/25/23 06:27 PM
04/25/23 06:27 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Online content
Underboss
Mafia101  Online Content
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by vegasbuckeye

Recently?

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: BensonHURST] #1057657
04/25/23 06:47 PM
04/25/23 06:47 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by Hollander

That’s right he would be in the “NO PIZZA BLACK BOOK” it’s like the Vegas Black Book but targets O.C. and Pizzerias.

Haha..

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: Mafia101] #1057669
04/25/23 07:30 PM
04/25/23 07:30 PM
cleveland to las vegas
V
vegasbuckeye Offline
Wiseguy
vegasbuckeye  Offline
V
Wiseguy
cleveland to las vegas
Originally Posted by Mafia101
Originally Posted by vegasbuckeye

Recently?

Ya know, I'm searching everywhere for where I read that and I can't find it! It's throwing me for quite the loop because I swear I remember reading the obituary. Maybe I mixed him up with Ronnie or Joe.

Re: 2023 American LCN bosses: active, rumored, defunct [Re: VitoCahill] #1057730
04/26/23 03:36 PM
04/26/23 03:36 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
mafia i am aware of the francesco domingo links to the bonannos. that setup though seems to be a partnership between bonannos and sicily/C.D.G mafia groups not a bonanno led faction based in ny. this was the point i was trying to make. the sicilian mafia groups allied with the bonannos in ny are operating in a partnership or have been given territory to operate left when bonanno crews have been imprisoned. this setup is completely different than one being led by a bonanno capo with zips working direct for said capo. so i will not dispute this kind of setup as it its what best evidence shows.

to my comment on martino caputo i dont see why there is confusion here. hes imprisoned has been for close to 10 years and never had any affiliation with gambinos. because his brother is alleged to now be a gambino member does not make martino anything. i would say martino in present day has no affiliation at this point. for all we know he could be allied with the mohawk warriors for protection wherever he is now housed. to the point about antonio caputo being made and now a gambino this would require more evidence and research by many to get to the bottom of. i am aware of anna sergi and she is one of the most intelligent well researched experts on the mafia in the world that is no doubt. her theory of hyberdization is a very interesting one and one i tend to agree with in the context of canadian mafia groups. however when talking about paolo caputo there still does exist some confusion here. from the 2021 book the wolfpack co authored by peter edwards there is a brief 2 page mention about paolo caputo. pg. 229-230 in the book states that p. caputo was never a mobster...he ran restaurants...was a gambler...he had once hosted vito rizzuto at restaurants...was murdered over a $5million drug debt incurred by his brother martino by the sinaloa cartel.

there is no mention of paolo being a gambino associate/member. no mention that this hit was ordered by say joe todaro or part of a montreal mafia feud or a toronto mafia feud for that matter. so paolo caputo is murdered in august 2019. by now his brother antonio is said to be a made member of the gambinos having been at same ceremony as albert iavarone in 2017/2018. the murder takes place what is the reason if not for drug debt? and no reprisal? if antonio caputo was now flying the flag of gambinos in toronto would those looking for repayment not reach out to him first i mean he is now part of the 2nd most most powerful crime family in north america. surely some arrangement could have been made no. $5million to gambinos should be nothing against say having a newly made guy murdered and his family. doesnt show much clout if you ask me. and why not antonio the one to be murdered? because of his status perhaps not wanting to piss off gambinos that makes sense. so then what does a smart ruthless cartel like sinaloa do they kill someone from yer family fully aware that paolo caputo was his brother but also knowing he had no criminal staus.

so peter edwards could be wrong. anna sergi could be. i could be. but the situation in ontario amongst mafia surely is just as confusing as montreal is. and figuring out who was against who is not clear cut and cannot be separated as easily as sicilian vs. calabrian as some would like it to be.

Maybe they made him as a way to protect him, or that was the plan anyway.

Maybe if the guy has an American Button it was thought to be a saving grace.
Obviously that plan did not work.

The was Michael Mancuso made his nephew so he could carry messages and no one would bother him.
The same way John Pennesi was made to protect him from the Genovese family retailiton.

As I said the plan didn’t work we all know.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull