GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 263 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,332
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? #1053924
03/15/23 05:16 PM
03/15/23 05:16 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
So when comparing these two cities, who is more powerful when it comes to organized crime?

I'm not too familiar with Canada so if anyone on here can explain who has more influence and power I'd appreciate it.

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1053929
03/15/23 06:00 PM
03/15/23 06:00 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
Today things has really change in the canadian crime scenes.

In the 90s and 2000s no doubt every crime groups in montreal were stronger than there counterpart from toronto (except asian groups)
In the 90s and early 2000s, montreal mafia were stronger than the italian crime groups from ontario.
The bikers were stronger in Quebec than Ontario.
Even during the 90s and early 2000s, the street gangs scene of Montreal was stronger, more organized and more violent than the street gang scene from toronto.

But now, I would say only the biker scene from Montreal is 100% stronger than the biker scene from Ontario.
For the mafia, I don’t know, but the war this last decade as really weakened the montreal mafia.

For the gangs, the toronto scene is really more violent than the montreal scene. And I think the guys from toronto are making more money.

So only the biker scene of montreal is way ahead of toronto

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1053946
03/15/23 07:41 PM
03/15/23 07:41 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

'Ndrangheta In Greater Toronto Area.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1053958
03/15/23 08:19 PM
03/15/23 08:19 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Montreal is a very unstable city divided between multiple cells with two that stand out being Vittorio Mirarchi and the Rizzutos. The Ndrangheta in Toronto are stable and everyone gets along for the most part and are far more connected to Calabria and other countries that the Ndrangheta inhabit.

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1053990
03/16/23 07:43 AM
03/16/23 07:43 AM
M
m2w Online content
Underboss
m2w  Online Content
M
Underboss
when it comes to organized crime i think Montreal

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1053992
03/16/23 08:33 AM
03/16/23 08:33 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Toronto is more powerful compared to Montreal. Think about it, it is 7 + 2 vs 2 + 2. 9 vs 4. There way more earning potential in Toronto area than in Montreal. When. You take in the number of members, what fingers are where, and what we know on them taking in cash every year, it is hands down Toronto.

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 03/16/23 08:34 AM.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1053993
03/16/23 08:40 AM
03/16/23 08:40 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Many years ago Montreal was extremely strong, much more so than Toronto I'd imagine (although whatever Calabrians operated in Toronto were always very low key to begin with).

But in recents decades, between the vast demise of both the Buffalo crew's influence in Montreal as well as the Rizzuto faction having been gutted, I have to agree with Giacomo that "hands down," if I were to cast a vote, I'd vote Toronto.
---
** Slight correction: I meant to say, Magaddino (Buffalo) crews "up in Canada" per se, (in general), and the Bonanno crew influence in Montreal, specifically.

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/16/23 11:58 AM.
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: NYMafia] #1054005
03/16/23 10:52 AM
03/16/23 10:52 AM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Many years ago Montreal was extremely strong, much more so than Toronto I'd imagine (although whatever Calabrians operated in Toronto were always very low key to begin with).

But in recents decades, between the vast demise of both the Buffalo crew's influence in Montreal as well as the Rizzuto faction having been gutted, I have to agree with Giacomo that "hands down," if I were to cast a vote, I'd vote Toronto.

There's never been a Buffalo crew in Montreal lol stick to making up names for your charts.

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1054006
03/16/23 10:53 AM
03/16/23 10:53 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
toronto/GTA is 7-8 million people. the 'ndrangheta as a whole or one faction of it does not dominate the whole area...this is a fiction. the ndrangheta in toronto is completely out numbered by other OC groups. because of this alliances have to be made. so the 'ndrangheta work with these groups from time to time but again do not reign supreme. think about toronto we have...'ndrangheta,hells angels, various other outlaw biker mcs,asian organized crime ranging from triads,big circle boys,the company (tse chi lop),vietnamese gangs,black/jamaican street gangs and posses,mexican cartel import networks, blood and crip sets, indo canadian cocaine transport groups based out of brampton mostly and other middle eastern OC groups and those are just ones that are prominent.

the variety and amount of different OC groups does not exist in montreal.

last time i checked the rizzuto/sollectito faction of cells are still #1 among what we would call the MTL MAFIA. as those on here have stated already they do not face the presence of the same amount of groups. the R/S faction as the great journalists out of MTL have stated made alliance with the HELLS ANGELS MTL CHPT. the HA are top dog of OC in quebec numbers wise. they have well over 100 full patch members in the province and are threatened by no other biker mc in the province.
both these groups have working alliances with some street gangs not all for street level drug distribution. there are possibly dozens of separate mafia cells in the city working amongst themselves and with other OC groups with at this time no dominant one appearing.

to wrap up here the 2 cities are completely different and comparing the 2 all though fun is no comparison at all. even just the mafias are so different in structure and activity that drawing comparisons is futile. neither at this point is the #1 crime group in either city. if that was the case LEONARDO RIZZUTO would not have been shot at yesterday.

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: VitoCahill] #1054012
03/16/23 11:55 AM
03/16/23 11:55 AM
M
Moscone65 Offline
Made Member
Moscone65  Offline
M
Made Member
I can’t speak exactly for Montreal, but regarding Toronto I would say that ndrangheta is number 1. Yes you are right that there’s tons of organized crime here, not all of them are taking orders or are subservient to the ndrangheta. There’s even Sicilian groups here, lcn and some Eastern European groups. However I know for a fact that the most powerful chapters of the HA here are very close with the mob and while they are their own thing, they fall in line with the top ndrangheta guys. One example is when hells angels forgave Carmine guidos brother in laws gambling debt just because they saw cosimo commisso put his arm around Carmine guido. There’s also lesser known MC clubs like the vagabonds and the loners who fall under the ndrangheta sphere of influence. You have the Indians and shit in Brampton doing who knows what but they are essentially brown gangbangers not doing anything interfering with mob interests, and if they do, you bet they pay a tax.

Last edited by Moscone65; 03/16/23 11:56 AM.
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1054014
03/16/23 12:02 PM
03/16/23 12:02 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

** Slight correction: I meant to say, Magaddino (Buffalo) crews "up in Canada" per se, (in general), and the Bonanno crew influence in Montreal, specifically.
---
BTW, its always nice to hear from the few "gentlemen" (or should I say vultures) here, who wait around to get nasty....Its so classy!

It's also speaks volumes about your failing "agenda." It's actually comical.

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/16/23 12:04 PM.
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: NYMafia] #1054016
03/16/23 12:11 PM
03/16/23 12:11 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
---
BTW, its always nice to hear from the few "gentlemen" (or should I say vultures) here, who wait around to get nasty....Its so classy!

You have nothing to prove to anyone. I do respect your knowledge on what is going on in the United States when it comes to the Mafia.

Its much appreciated.

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: NYMafia] #1054018
03/16/23 12:18 PM
03/16/23 12:18 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
---

I'm just calling you out for what you're known for everywhere else except here. I never said anything about your shotty work until I asked about two names on your Gambino Connecticut chart that weren't members and you decided to outright ignore me instead of just owning up to the two very obvious mistakes. Since you couldn't or wouldn't own up to it I'm going to point out what a fraud you are.

Last edited by Mafia101; 03/16/23 12:21 PM.
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: Mafia101] #1054022
03/16/23 12:54 PM
03/16/23 12:54 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Mafia101
---

I'm just calling you out for what you're known for everywhere else except here. I never said anything about your shotty work until I asked about two names on your Gambino Connecticut chart that weren't members and you decided to outright ignore me instead of just owning up to the two very obvious mistakes. Since you couldn't or wouldn't own up to it I'm going to point out what a fraud you are.

In my honest opinion along with many others, he knows more than you do. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/16/23 12:55 PM.
Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: RushStreet] #1054026
03/16/23 02:12 PM
03/16/23 02:12 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by Mafia101
---

In my honest opinion along with many others, he knows more than you do. Sorry to rain on your parade.

This isn't about me vs him. He clearly knows a lot about the Mafia but for some reason he feels the need to make up names for his charts and details about Families in the bios he does and in the past he has stolen other people's work. There's a reason he's been kicked off of other platformslol

I asked him why he had a Genovese member and a guy who wasn't made at the time on his Gambino Connecticut chart and instead of owning up to the very obvious mistake he ignored me and has since made little indirect remarks about me.

He has a track record for this shit and no one here ever calls him out on it.

Re: Toronto vs Montreal. Who is more powerful? [Re: m2w] #1054066
03/16/23 11:29 PM
03/16/23 11:29 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w
when it comes to organized crime i think Montreal

In the heydays of Vito Rizzuto yes, he created a modern and businesslike consortium.
Today it's different RCMP said that Mafia groups in the GTA are probably more active and have a large sphere of influence, including political leaders and law enforcement officials.

Last edited by Hollander; 03/16/23 11:31 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull