GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 333 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050140
01/31/23 02:22 PM
01/31/23 02:22 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
I assure you I’m not dreaming since I’m not implying anything concerning the strength or influence of the Bonannos zips in Canada. The discussion was about wether the Bonannos have connections up there or not.

They do.

It’s not up to me to say what’s their ranking within the local underworld. But since that they do have people it is not far fetched to assume that (if needed) some out-of-town muscle could be summoned down. Which is what triggered this whole discussion.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Liggio] #1050141
01/31/23 02:24 PM
01/31/23 02:24 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Liggio
I just can't take today's mobsters seriously, there's no more Tony Accardos or Carlo Gambinos. Many of them out there today don't even look dangerous, they look like goofballs.

I don’t understand what you mean about “looking dangerous”. That’s not a good strategy at all. You don’t want people (especially the law) to spot your affiliation from miles away.

Carlo Gambino looked like a kind little man and Accardo looked like any other regular Italian dressed according to his era.

Power-wise keep in mind that Gambino and Accardo came up during the pre-Rico golden age.

It’s unfair to compare them to bosses active today.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050143
01/31/23 02:31 PM
01/31/23 02:31 PM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I honestly believe nothing will happen. The other families don't care and if they did they def don't want to be exposed again so they'll let the bonnano's handle they're own business if anything does happen. I know there are those on this site that think the families have the guys to whack and carry out wars if need be. I don't think they do. If you want to name the over 75 YO's from the past maybe but do you think they wanna get caught up in this and go to jail until they die? The young guys? Forget them. This is nothing but drama and nothing comes of it

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: eastsideofvan] #1050144
01/31/23 02:32 PM
01/31/23 02:32 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
They should've never been shelved in the first place, they were valuable assets.

This.

Mancuso must have been deeply insecure to feel the need to shelve reliable earners with street cred who know how to stay out of jail.

They tried taking over the Family Mancuso had every right to shelter them. They would've been killed if they did that back in the 1990s

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: eastsideofvan] #1050145
01/31/23 02:33 PM
01/31/23 02:33 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Zummo’s recorded Canadian making ceremony was discussed here

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1008408

Without a doubt the Bonannos have people up north.

Not quality ones. They got the losing factions who were disaffected with the Rizzuto leadership. The Rizzutos who are still on top won't truck or trade with the Bonnanos. The Scoppa faction never did.

The Bonannos are relying on the increasingly sidelined and irrelevant Desjardins faction - and their top guys like DiMaulo are all dead.

You're dreaming if you think Steve Sauce is taking orders from Staten Island.

Don't make shit up you have no idea if the Bonannos are relying on the Desjardins faction or any other group

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: LuanKuci] #1050146
01/31/23 02:42 PM
01/31/23 02:42 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
I just can't take today's mobsters seriously, there's no more Tony Accardos or Carlo Gambinos. Many of them out there today don't even look dangerous, they look like goofballs.

I don’t understand what you mean about “looking dangerous”. That’s not a good strategy at all. You don’t want people (especially the law) to spot your affiliation from miles away.

Carlo Gambino looked like a kind little man and Accardo looked like any other regular Italian dressed according to his era.

Power-wise keep in mind that Gambino and Accardo came up during the pre-Rico golden age.

It’s unfair to compare them to bosses active today.

Real life mobsters don’t look like anything in Hollywood really. People who watch too many mob movies think that the guys in real life should look like that. Thats not reality.

Are there some mean looking guys involved in the mob? Of course. But many guys who are involved in that life blend in with the average neighbor, golf club member or local regular at their bar that everyone has in their neighborhood. Believe it or not many look more like some accountant who works at a computer everyday or trades stocks than a guy who looks like the stereotypical bad ass mobster.

Last edited by RushStreet; 01/31/23 02:54 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Mafia101] #1050147
01/31/23 02:46 PM
01/31/23 02:46 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
I'm not making anything up. The Rizzuto war has been very well documented.

Originally Posted by Mafia101

Not quality ones. They got the losing factions who were disaffected with the Rizzuto leadership. The Rizzutos who are still on top won't truck or trade with the Bonnanos. The Scoppa faction never did.

The Bonannos are relying on the increasingly sidelined and irrelevant Desjardins faction - and their top guys like DiMaulo are all dead.

Don't make shit up you have no idea if the Bonannos are relying on the Desjardins faction or any other group

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050149
01/31/23 03:10 PM
01/31/23 03:10 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
There are more options other than A) straight-up murder or B) absolutely nothing.

Every crime family has its shooters. This is undebatable.

We can question their quality, and even their quantity, but not their existence.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: eastsideofvan] #1050152
01/31/23 03:22 PM
01/31/23 03:22 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
I'm not making anything up. The Rizzuto war has been very well documented.

The rizzuto war has been over for over 10 years. Nothing is documented that the Bonannos are relying on Desjardins faction still or any other faction.

Last edited by Mafia101; 01/31/23 10:51 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050153
01/31/23 03:30 PM
01/31/23 03:30 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
what is happening?

mancuso getting help from montreal through desjardins??? the same desjardins who was arrested,convicted and imprisoned for the murder of montagna?? he is now going to come to the aid of the bonannos...c'mon lads.

damiano zummo has no connections to montreal. zummo was arrested in project otremens 2017 with THE VIOLI BROS. there wasnt even a single person arrested in that same bust that was even from the province of quebec let alone montreal!!!

ontario and quebec are 2 different provinces in canada with very different organized crime landscapes they are not one and the same.

theres no ny based people to do anything for mancuso? his own crime family not a single guy to use...from another ny/nj based family? biker mc group,street gangs independent hitmen or perhaps some of those 'ndrangheta that were recently busted in ny doing collections for the gambino and bonanno families???

i dont believe for a second that mancuso has any connections to mtl. there is no proof out of canada,u.s. or italy since the death of VITO RIZZUTO of any criminal connection existing between the bonanno family and THE RIZZUTO CRIME FAMILY.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Lenox] #1050155
01/31/23 03:32 PM
01/31/23 03:32 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Lenox
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Lenox
I know exactly what will happen. Mancuso will send a bunch of his guys to send some nasty text messages to Cammarano. Cammarano will then give a bunch of negative yelp reviews to some of the business’ that Mancuso has a piece of. This might get ugly.

LOL...Ya know Lenox, you're a very funny guy! I mean like, Ha! Ha! funny!

Lol… thanks. My wife hates my dry sense of humor.

Lol, don't feel bad pal. Wives never appreciate a husband's sense of humor...it kinda goes with the territory. lol

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050157
01/31/23 04:08 PM
01/31/23 04:08 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
I don't even know why we're talking about Montreal it has nothing to do with this. It's irrelevant if Mancuso does or does not have connections to Montreal. No one is coming down to kill Cammarano. Mancuso's main enforcers are Ernie Aiello and Johnny Spirito Jr they've been involved in every bit of violence that we've known about that came from Mancuso since he's taken over.

Vitocahill it was the Gambinos and Colombos that had connections to those Calabrians that were busted a few weeks back in NY.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Mafia101] #1050158
01/31/23 04:12 PM
01/31/23 04:12 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
You should watch John Pennisi's last 2 videos. He goes over what led to Madonna making the statement he doesn't recognize Mancuso. Long story short it's over Mancuso writing letters from jail to Joey Lubrano's ex wife who was dating Mancuso then dated Michael Meldish and to Meldish's wife. Doesn't say if the Luccheses now recognize him or what.

Not sure if you missed it in my other post but Mancuso did have dealings with Genovese member Ralph Balsamo in the last 2-3 years so in my opinion that shows they recognize him. If Barney doesn't I doubt one of his best friends would be meeting with him. The Gambino's opinion on Mancuso is basically the last unknown but Mancuso is the boss and the boss is the boss so why wouldn't they.

J.P. said in the past that Madonna said they would not recognize a boss that is in jail.
Which J.P. then said the position makes no sense for the Luke’s because their boss has been in jail for 30 years…

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050159
01/31/23 04:21 PM
01/31/23 04:21 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
The last thing LCN needs today is a mini-war where god forbid an innocent bystander gets hurt or killed.

The general consensus is that LCN doesn’t kill anymore and that is where they want to be.

The feds would love to have more AMMO to get additional funding, if you were a Fed would you rather chase around ISIS or MS-13 or LCN, the obvious answer is LCN, right? the only organization that has in its rule book to NOT HURT COPS.

There is no place in LCN for a cowboy like Mancuso he is bad for business.

The other families prob are hoping he is the one to go.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050168
01/31/23 07:17 PM
01/31/23 07:17 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
In all fairness, I don't think there's anyone here who knows who or who doesn't have contacts with who in the mob. There are still hidden people, this is why for as long as some of us have been reading about the Mafia we still see names pop up from time to time that we never seen before. Like Damiano Zummo for instance, I've been following the Bonannos for years and never seen or heard of him until the indictment came down. He's just one example.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050176
01/31/23 07:37 PM
01/31/23 07:37 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
People are too scared to just say they don't know so instead they make shit up to look like they know it all

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Mafia101] #1050178
01/31/23 07:56 PM
01/31/23 07:56 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
The Rizzuto war was grinding on long past 10 years ago - whether Rocco Sollecito (2016), Andrea Scoppa, Tony Magi (both 2019) or any of the other bodies that have fallen, its overwhelmingly clear that war is ongoing...so with all due respect, it's quite clear you don't have any clue what you are talking about with respect to Montreal.

I would say it's settled down for now, so long as anything is ever settled down back there, but it has been only relatively recently that Stefano Sollecito and Leonardo Rizzuto have consolidated power.

But there's really no need to argue - either Cammarano gets clipped or he doesn't get clipped. If as you say Mancuso has all these eager shooters, then he won't be walking around for long and you will be proven right.

Like others here, I'm going to agree with the speculation that nothing happens to the guy, especially given that he's likely being watched 24 hours a day.

[quote=eastsideofvan]I'm not making anything up. The Rizzuto war has been very well documented.

The rizzuto war has bene over for over 10 years. Nothing is documented that the Bonannos are relying on Desjardins faction still or any other faction.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Liggio] #1050179
01/31/23 08:05 PM
01/31/23 08:05 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

In all fairness, I don't think there's anyone here who knows who or who doesn't have contacts with who in the mob. There are still hidden people, this is why for as long as some of us have been reading about the Mafia we still see names pop up from time to time that we never seen before. Like Damiano Zummo for instance, I've been following the Bonannos for years and never seen or heard of him until the indictment came down. He's just one example.

True, facts or fiction if you follow the underworld much is about speculation.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050180
01/31/23 08:14 PM
01/31/23 08:14 PM
B
Ben54 Offline
Button
Ben54  Offline
B
Button
Hamilton area mob which is where Moreno was included (with the Violi’s) has almost nothing to do with Montreal.

In case you didn’t hear, the Violis don’t associate with the Rizzutos LOL

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: eastsideofvan] #1050185
01/31/23 08:57 PM
01/31/23 08:57 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
The Rizzuto war was grinding on long past 10 years ago - whether Rocco Sollecito (2016), Andrea Scoppa, Tony Magi (both 2019) or any of the other bodies that have fallen, its overwhelmingly clear that war is ongoing...so with all due respect, it's quite clear you don't have any clue what you are talking about with respect to Montreal.

I would say it's settled down for now, so long as anything is ever settled down back there, but it has been only relatively recently that Stefano Sollecito and Leonardo Rizzuto have consolidated power.

But there's really no need to argue - either Cammarano gets clipped or he doesn't get clipped. If as you say Mancuso has all these eager shooters, then he won't be walking around for long and you will be proven right.

Like others here, I'm going to agree with the speculation that nothing happens to the guy, especially given that he's likely being watched 24 hours a day.

[quote=eastsideofvan]I'm not making anything up. The Rizzuto war has been very well documented.

The rizzuto war has bene over for over 10 years. Nothing is documented that the Bonannos are relying on Desjardins faction still or any other faction.

The war in the context you were speaking of ended when Montagna was killed in 2011. The murders that took place after that were the Rizzutos cleaning up. Then in 2016 a new war separate to anything previously erupted between the Rizzutos and Scoppas and that ended with the deaths of both Scoppa brothers in 2019. Any recent murders that have taken place in the last couple of years we don't know why they've happened but it looks to be related to criminal rackets than a new power struggle. So with all due respect you don't know what you're talking about and you're making ahit up when you say the Bonannos are relying on Desjardins or anyone else in Montreal because nothing has come up that shows that.

I never claimed Mancuso has all these eager shooters or that Cammarano will be killed. I never mentioned shooters at all I said his two main enforcers are Aiello and Spirito Jr.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Mafia101] #1050222
02/01/23 04:25 PM
02/01/23 04:25 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
You're completely wrong.

After Montagna died the Desjardins faction carried on along with Giuseppe DeVito - and he wasn't hit until 2013. The war did not end in 2011, and you could probably even argue that it basically never stopped since the 1970's - it's been a constant see-saw of Calabrian vs. Sicilian internecine warfare ever since. But you won't find one credible follower of the Montreal saga that is going to agree that the Rizzuto war was over in 2011. The dozens of bodies that fell after 2011 are enough proof that I shouldn't have to say more; it's actually quite obvious.

Desjardins was allied with Montagna, and therefore the Bonannos, and this also is very well documented. Equally well documented was the 2004 meeting Rizzuto had with Vitale where he turned down the "Capo" position and basically told him and Massino to go fuck themselves which effectively ended the Rizzuto faction's relationship with New York. From that point forward, the Bonannos were doing business with rival factions. And again, you can read all about this in any number of Antonio Nicaso columns and in Mafia Inc., The Sixth Family, Business Or Blood and Inside the Montreal Mafia.

Given your insistence on your version of events I am going to guess you haven't read any of those.

We've gotten off the point which is the allegation in the above that the Bonnanos have people up North. Given the sources I've provided above which would refute that claim, I'll stand by what I've said: the Bonannos family influence in Montreal is either so close to zero that it its irrelevant, or it is in fact zero and there is no influence to speak of at all.

If you have evidence to the contrary, we'd all love to see it - including me. If not, then take your own advice and don't be scared to admit you don't know anything.

The war in the context you were speaking of ended when Montagna was killed in 2011. The murders that took place after that were the Rizzutos cleaning up. Then in 2016 a new war separate to anything previously erupted between the Rizzutos and Scoppas and that ended with the deaths of both Scoppa brothers in 2019. Any recent murders that have taken place in the last couple of years we don't know why they've happened but it looks to be related to criminal rackets than a new power struggle. So with all due respect you don't know what you're talking about and you're making ahit up when you say the Bonannos are relying on Desjardins or anyone else in Montreal because nothing has come up that shows that.

I never claimed Mancuso has all these eager shooters or that Cammarano will be killed. I never mentioned shooters at all I said his two main enforcers are Aiello and Spirito Jr.

Last edited by eastsideofvan; 02/01/23 04:27 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050225
02/01/23 04:43 PM
02/01/23 04:43 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Just stop. You're wrong on this. There was no meeting in 2004 between Vito and Vitale. Vito was arrested just 3 weeks into 2004. In the meeting you were talking about that took place several years prior Vito turned the Captain's position down in favor of his father. He didn't tell Massino and Vitale to fuck off. That's some make belief bullshit guys like you have perpetuated over all these years that isn't backed up at all. No war has been going on since the 1970s to say this shows you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Joe De Vito was on the run outside of Montreal and arrested in 2010. I'll repeat myself since you clearly didn't read what I said. The war ended in 2011 with Montagna's murder and Desjardins' arrest. The murders that took place after that were the Rizzutos cleaning house. By the end of 2013 they were firmly back in control. From 2014-2015 murders that took place were personal Beefs and rivalries not a power struggle or new war breaking out. In 2016 after Sollecito and Rizzuto were off the street the Scoppas made their move to take over and took out Giordano, Rocco Sollecito, Vinnie and Joey Falduto, and Vinny Spagnolo. Their coup ended when Sal and Andrea Scoppa were killed in 2019.

Why would the Bonannos be relying on Desjardins when his whole group was in jail and he killed Montagna? Show me anything that documents the Bonannos working with any other group in Montreal post 2011 in an effort to take out the Rizzutos. You won't and you can't because they just don't exist.

Last edited by Mafia101; 02/01/23 04:45 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050230
02/01/23 05:07 PM
02/01/23 05:07 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
I made a typo on the date; you're right to call me on that - it was a 2001 meeting not a 2004 meeting, but the substance of the meeting is the same.

An empty chair sat at the head of the table to the right of Rizzuto to symbolize the missing Sciascia. It was absolutely Rizzuto's intention to send a clear signal that he was done with the Bonannos. Maybe he didn't say "go fuck yourself" but that was the clear implication and thus why Massino was so upset with the results of the meeting - his third attempt at an entreaty with the Rizzutos in the same year.

I never said the Bonannos were relying on Desjardins I was saying that FACTION was the only faction that would take the Bonanno's calls - and I'll stand by that.

Again, this is all documented in the books I have already cited which you have not read.

Do you know how to read?

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: eastsideofvan] #1050232
02/01/23 05:16 PM
02/01/23 05:16 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
It isn't documented in any of those books lol just stop it already.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050234
02/01/23 05:27 PM
02/01/23 05:27 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
Yes it is, and it all comes from Vitale's testimony.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050238
02/01/23 06:05 PM
02/01/23 06:05 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
anyway back to 2023.
of possible mafia figures who go could go way back with the bonannos that still remain on the street in montreal we have...
in no order...

1.francesco arcadi-a rizzuto loyalist still alive and on street, unlikely to have any connection to bonannos currently. very possible arcadi was once made as a bonanno albeit 40 yrs ago.

2.domenico manno-former brother in law to nick sr. not a chance in hell he would be dealing with bonannos and is approaching 90 i think. have seen no proof of criminal activity since his 2012 release.

3.vincenzo di maulo-brother of deceased joe di maulo murdered nov 2012. has been released from long sentence in jail for some time now. his name barely ever came up relating to anything criminal over the last 10 years at least. probably to do with being in jail for a stretch. only info i could find that he was still alive was a 2018 journal de mtl article about a proposed mall he and his daughter were planning in saint-jean-sur richilieu. also getting up there in age he was born in 1938. age is not a factor in mafia this is just something i found.

4.antonio mucci-longtime member and rizzuto loyalist. i will say most of muccis loyalty stems from his attendance at libertina manno/rizzuto's funeral. this might not seem like a big deal but in the context of 2018 montreal it is. also the fact that hes alive would point to him not being with desjardins or scoppa factions. there has benn rumor that mucci has "retired" from active rackets?

5.anthony volpato-longtime associate to joe di maulo. volpato has either gone legit or is sick or the most secretive mafia member ever in mtl. his name barely ever shows up even as a passing reference in mtl investigations. i can think of one from 2012 where he was seen meeting with a high end cocaine and hash importer. that importer, alain charron is french canadian.

6.antonio pietrantonio-past member of montagnas short lived crew. pietrantonio survived an attempt on his life shortly after montagna in december 2011. since then pietrantonios name has come up in relation to el chapos trial in u.s. as a cocaine importer. pietrantonios connect was the cervantes-villa family. however alex cervantes villa testified against el chapo so i imagine that link is gone. pietrantonio now has been closer linked to top HA montreal chapter members martin robert and stephan plouffe. a.p's family is also involved in some kind of monetary feud with members of the accurso family (not a crime family!!!). this feud is most likely over unpaid debts.

-so i would eliminate arcadi,manno,mucci straight up as there loyalty would be with rizzutos.
-di maulo although not a loyalist is a survivor from the 60's, who is 85 and probably not even active criminally. for someone to survive and navigate 60 years of mayhem in montreal he doesnt strike as a guy to throw all that away by backing some move by mancuso. di maulo probably isnt even allowed to travel to u.s. let alone being imported as a shooter c'mon.
-that leaves volpato and pietrantonio. volpato is a ghost or inactive i can say nothing else. possible he has remained alive through all this because hes just not up to much. so that leaves pietrantonio. he is alleged to be allied with martin robert of the HA. robert is respected around the world by fellow HA bikers and carries a rare international patch or something allegedly. robert would have no problem with dealing with fellow HA in the u.s. for reasons stated. so IF anyone in mtl still has a connect to the bonannos i would put money on pietrantonio but that is a big IF!!! i have no good info on anyone being in a.p.'s cell/crew aside from some direct family members. IF hitters were required they would be of the biker kind not italians coming from mtl/already part of chapters on east coast of u.s.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050350
02/02/23 07:25 PM
02/02/23 07:25 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Trying For A Holiday Mob Kill: Drive-By Shooting At Joe Cammarano, Jr.’s Long Island Residence Occurred Just Before Christmas

https://gangsterreport.com/trying-f...esidence-occurred-just-before-christmas/

Originally Posted by CT-CT r/Mafia

Highlights from behind the paywall:

- According to sources in Nassau County, Bonanno crime family boss Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso ordered Cammarano, Jr.’s house in Long Island to be shot at around Xmas 2022; the house sustained significant damage

- Patch.com apparently reported the drive by shooting around 12/19/22 (edit -- I think this is the article SB is referring to: https://patch.com/new-york/glencove/shots-fired-glen-cove-house-street-sunday-night-glen-cove-pd)

- Police spokesmen indicated in a statement that this was not a random act of violence but rather an apparent specific targeting of this residence; no one has thus far been arrested

- In addition, a Cammarano brothers’ business was vandalized (? firebombed) sometime after the drive by, although unclear if this was reported in any news outlets for confirmation

- Mancuso apparently remains enraged from the Summer 2022 fight between his men, the Cammaranos, and associated bikers that took place at a funeral home (which seemed to be the major the spark for the current beef)

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: LuanKuci] #1050354
02/02/23 08:02 PM
02/02/23 08:02 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Trying For A Holiday Mob Kill: Drive-By Shooting At Joe Cammarano, Jr.’s Long Island Residence Occurred Just Before Christmas

- According to sources in Nassau County, Bonanno crime family boss Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso ordered Cammarano, Jr.’s house in Long Island to be shot at around Xmas 2022; the house sustained significant damage

- Patch.com apparently reported the drive by shooting around 12/19/22 (edit -- I think this is the article SB is referring to: https://patch.com/new-york/glencove/shots-fired-glen-cove-house-street-sunday-night-glen-cove-pd)

- Police spokesmen indicated in a statement that this was not a random act of violence but rather an apparent specific targeting of this residence; no one has thus far been arrested

- In addition, a Cammarano brothers’ business was vandalized (? firebombed) sometime after the drive by, although unclear if this was reported in any news outlets for confirmation

- Mancuso apparently remains enraged from the Summer 2022 fight between his men, the Cammaranos, and associated bikers that took place at a funeral home (which seemed to be the major the spark for the current beef)

And you believe this nonsense? Well then, I got a bridge in Brooklyn that I wanna sell ya!

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: NYMafia] #1050356
02/02/23 08:07 PM
02/02/23 08:07 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

And you believe this nonsense? Well then, I got a bridge in Brooklyn that I wanna sell ya!

Why are you in such denial? It’s very disturbing.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050357
02/02/23 08:12 PM
02/02/23 08:12 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Posting a link to an article about this topic doesn’t necessarily mean that I believe it.

I honestly think Scott “Sources Say” Burnstein is a hack.

And I own bridges in Venice, Amsterdam and London so I’m good thank you…

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull