GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CleanBandit, RushStreet), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,339
Posts1,058,898
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: ButtonGuys Super Exclusive: A One of a Kind Series [Re: NYMafia] #1052182
02/26/23 09:20 AM
02/26/23 09:20 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Majicrat,

So you know, in Part I alone of this series on L.I., I clearly document 194 mob figures alone, who operated "on" the island. I also listed, literally, hundreds of their racket operations. And thats only Part I.

There are 4 other lengthy parts to this expose. Collectively, it would not be an exaggeration to say I clearly document over 500-600 mob figures, and hundreds more L.I. activities.

Like I said, it took me many many months of deep research to compile all the background information required for this expose. Its a behemoth!

Here's a recap for you of the series;

The L.I. Mob:

Part I L.I. Mob Rolls a Seven (discusses the many multimillion-dollar gambling operations on LI)
Part II Mob Sharks Migrate to Long Island (this story is dedicated to all the shylocks/usury rings active on LI)
Part III Business Infiltration - A Mob Masters Degree (discusses all the business infiltration/biz investments of LI mob guys)
Part IV Rackets Potpourri (about the dozens of other racket schemes conducted on LI)
Part V Gangland-Style Vengeance (documents the various gangland slayings committed on the island)

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/26/23 11:05 AM.
Re: ButtonGuys Super Exclusive: A One of a Kind Series [Re: NYMafia] #1052284
02/27/23 08:12 AM
02/27/23 08:12 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

majicrat, There were others, of course, but I write about 25 gangland murders that were committed on Long Island for the time period covered by the series.

Re: ButtonGuys Super Exclusive: A One of a Kind Series [Re: jace] #1052700
03/01/23 09:01 PM
03/01/23 09:01 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by majicrat
When you say the LI mob, how are far out on LI are you writing about? Anything east of Patchogue would be null and void of the mob in any major capacity. Any claim a huge presence there would be contradictory to my experience. I don’t doubt there was some activity, outside of waste disposal, to my knowledge very little activity. And then most of it was an extension of stuff going on from Nassau/queens. The imobsters and victims involved may have lived further out on LI but the involvement stemmed from activities closer to the city. I’m talking about east of Patchogue which would be half or so of LI. I’m not saying there was zero activity just very little and not enough to support all the families mentioned in any significant manner.

You're correct but are wasting your time. He makes outlandish claims on where mafia activity is and will not take any criticism. Elmont is no Mafia stronghold, neither are many other towns he mentions. Anyone can find a name living in a town and connect it to an indictment, all it means is one or a few people in the indictment lived there. It does not mean they operated there in any major capacity, or at all. Brooklyn yes, Long Island no.

You’re wrong…. NYM is correct there is and has been for a long time solid presences of Organized crime in Both Suffolk & Nassau counties.

I have lived and or worked in all Boroughs and the two counties mentioned all my life and know for a fact these type of people not only controlled carting but car dealership's , clubs , marinas and many bars / restaurants big and small. Also gaming and drugs not only in their hay days of organized crime but when these Long Island areas were called the sticks and even now.

Also, not just up to certain towns in mid Suffolk L.I. Try to build a shopping center or a condominium complex out East or in River head…. Let me know how that works out.

I understand you cant walk up to a farmer and tell him to cut you in on his apples or pumpkin sales …..he would say Fuck you ., you grow them/ LoL…..but shit goes on out there.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1052701
03/01/23 09:09 PM
03/01/23 09:09 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
DuesPaid, I agree or at least see where all of that is possible or correct, with one exception:

.... not just up to certain towns in mid Suffolk L.I. Try to build a shopping center or a condominium complex out East or in River head…. Let me know how that works out.

I think on that one issue it's the politicians and district leaders, plus chambers of commerces that stand in your way with their hands out.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1052726
03/02/23 06:42 AM
03/02/23 06:42 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
Ok, I’ll write it again for those of you who like to say “ I know for a fact” then go on a long vague rampage simply outlining types of crimes with no specific information is basically a waste of time argument. But okay, if you know for a fact I’m happy for you. Still not convinced of MAJOR activity on LI. Could just be our definitions differ. Minor activity? Yes, major no way not in my view. Not for the population and money available in the area over the decades talked about. But to each his own.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1052732
03/02/23 08:23 AM
03/02/23 08:23 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

THE MOB ON LONG ISLAND
[A "DOCUMENTED" HISTORY]

I am now gonna list, (or re-list), for both Nassau and Suffolk Counties, town by town, Family by Family, crew by crew, just a very small percentage of all the "documented" organized crime figures who ran numerous rackets on L.I., from the late 1950s through the 1980s era. And that's not even including the later decades like the 1990s, the 2000s, 2010s, and beyond!

SUFFOLK COUNTY (Western & Eastern parts of the county):

Colombo associate Vincent Rocco Prisco: he operated a major multimillion-dollar-a-year policy-numbers operation in the Eastern Suffolk Towns of Riverhead, Moriches, Mastic Beach, Patchogue, as well as more westerly towns of Copiague, Brentwood, and Wyandanch. Prisco was partners with Genovese soldier Vincent (Jimmy Nap) Napoli.

Colombo associates Nunzio (Big Ned)Vetrano, and Lucchese soldier Michael (Big Mike) LaBarbara: Vetrano operated a Moriches horse farm and stables that he used as the headquarters for an Eastern Suffolk-wide loan-sharking ring. LaBarbara sometimes partnered with him on loans.

Lucchese soldier Michael LaBarbara was a notorious Long Island-based hoodlum who was arrested numerous times in Suffolk for bootlegging alcohol, shylocking, truck hijacking, and cigaret bootlegging.

Genovese Family associates Ralph and John Eboli (brothers of Family acting boss Thomas “Tommy Ryan” Eboli): Ralph was arrested with another mob member for the attempted extortion and muscling in on a Nesconset bar. John was active as a “wire-room” rigger for bookmaking rings throughout LI and Queens. He was arrested for it several times.

Bonanno capo Nicholas (Nick the Battler) DeStefano was a principal in a South Shore policy-numbers operation active from Shirley to Bayshore, along with his underling, Bonanno associate Joseph Tegano.

Bonanno Boss Gaspare DeGregorio, of Bay Shore, and later Smithtown, was the general “overseer” and guiding hand of all Suffolk and Nassau operations for LI-based members. He owned several dress factories on Suffolk’s South Shore, and also conducted his Family’s affairs from his office there.

Bonanno soldier Samuel (Hank) Perrone lived in Brentwood, and had several minions active in gambling and shylocking for him on Suffolk’s South Shore. His associate, Family soldier Stephen Genna, handled shylocking and hijacking out on LI for Perrone.

Bonanno associate Joseph Zummo was charged as a principal in an auto-theft ring operating in the city and on LI. While Zummo technically was a “car salesman” for a Suffolk dealership.

Colombo associate Vincent Carvelli was arrested with several other Colombo figures for the loanshark-extortion of a Centereach couple who borrowed loanshark money for their Suffolk business.

Colombo associate and Franzese crew member Paul (Porkchops) Flammio was arrested for extorting protection money from a Port Jefferson restaurant.

Genovese soldier/capo Benjamin (Benny the Bum) DeMartino, of Rocky Point, was investigated for attempting to expand his jukebox and vending machine rackets in Suffolk County.

Gambino soldier Frank (Big Frank) Pasqua Sr. was suspected and investigated, but never formally charged, with the arson of a Mastic beach property he owned that burned to the ground. He did it to collect the fire insurance policy on the building.

Gambino soldier Gennaro (Jerry) Mancuso, of Patchogue, was installed by the mob to head the Nassau County Cartmens Association to better control the extortion and shakedowns of over 50 LI carters and literally hundreds of businesses on LI.

Colombo associates (Carmine Persico crew members), brothers Joseph, Anthony, and Frank Carione ran Riteway Carting, of Terryville. Frank was installed by Persico and capo Andrew Russo as President of the Suffolk County Cartmens Association, to serve the same purpose as Mancuso named above. Carione was his counterpart.

Gambino Capo Carmine (Charlie Wagons) Fatico, and his underlings Frank (Frankie D) DeFelice, operated a major loanshark ring in Suffolk, around the West Islip, West Babylon, and Deer Park areas. They got busted together for this in the early 1970s.

Gambino associate Sebastian (Benny) Biondo, the nephew of former Gambino underboss Joseph (Joe Bandy) Biondo, ran a major loanshark ring in Mid and Eastern Suffolk County in conjunction with the aforementioned Colombo figures Nunzio Vetrano, and others. Biondo was later also convicted and sentenced to serve 14 years in State prison.

Lucchese soldier Daniel (Danny Cap) Capra, of Smithtown, owned and operated a Lucchese-tied dress factory in St. James.

Lucchese associate Michael (Charlie) Fiermonti, of Shinnecock Hills, was an active bookie who operated from Suffolk into Queens booking bets.

Lucchese soldier Peter (Mr. Bread) Locascio, of Copiague, operated untaxed alcohol-bootlegging rings, long after the repeal of Prohibition, with alky-stills and stash houses hidden on Suffolks South Shore.

Colombo soldier Michael (Midge) Belvedere, of West Babylon, was said by the IRS to have hidden, untaxed, ownerships in no less than three Suffolk County bars and restaurants.

Colombo associate (and Franzese crew members) Anthony (The Frog) Frangipani, of East Setauket, ran loansharking and nightly card games from several mob-social clubs he operated Centereach and Deer Park, with his partner, Colombo associate, Felice (Philly Cigars) Vizzari.

Colombo associates, and brothers, Vincent and Angelo (Fat Angelo) Garofalo, were major garbage racketeers who terrorized competing carters in Suffolk County for decades. Sugared gas tanks, truck arsons, smashed windshields, beatings given to drivers, slashed tires, etc. Angelo was also active in truck hijackings on LI and police connected him to the burglary of a St. James garment factory (he was arrested for both), and the arson of a hairdresser shop in Suffolk.

Colombo soldier Vincent (Peg-Leg Jimmy) Giordano, of Copiague, was a major Brooklyn loanshark for the Family who migrated out to the fertile territory of Long Island. Soon he was operating a large six-man loanshark operation based in Suffolk, headquartered out of an Elwood storefront, and a Sayville Pork Store. He was later busted for usury several times on LI in highly publicized arrests.

Colombo associate (Franzese crew member) Albert Maione, of West Slip. He was a major bookmaker who, along with his partner Sonny Franzese and others, ran a major gambling ring all along Suffolks South Shore, from at least the Sayville area, all the way west into Elmont in Nassau County.

Colombo associate, and Gallo Gang stalwart, Salvatore (Sonny Pep) Pepitone, of Lake Grove, was said by the Rackets Squad and IRS to hold a hidden ownership in a Suffolk bar.

Genovese associate Andrew Biondo, of Melville, was the “master controller” of capo “Jimmy Nap” Napoli’s vast numbers operation. Napoli appointed Biondo to house the “numbers bank” in a nondescript house in nearby Melville which was later busted by police.

NASSAU COUNTY:

I could go on and on listing literally hundreds of other mobsters, who BOTH lived and ran rackets in both counties. But I’m getting bored already with this little game. But in closing, let me just list a few more names and rackets, very specific to Elmont, since a few of you continue to insist on being stubborn, just for stubborn sake.

Colombo associate, and Sonny Franzese minion, Nicholas (Nicky Iron-Shoes) Botta, of Elmont. Arguably one of the biggest bookmakers and gamblers in Nassau during the 1950s thru 1970s era. He was partnered with the aforementioned Albert Maione, Lawrence Messina (of Baldwin), and Lawrence (Larry Baccala) Abbandando, in a major bookmaking operation they ran in the Elmont/Franklin Square area for many years. Each of them was arrested in Nassau for gambling many times.

Gambino soldier Anthony (Tony Pep) Trentacosta, of Franklin Square. For years he operated a major private mob-social club on Meecham Avenue, in Elmont, that offered nightly card and dice games. It also served as Trentacosta’s headquarters and major conduit for other crews to interact with the Gambinos.

Colombo capo/acting boss Joseph (Little Joey) Brancato, and his associate, Joseph (Joe V) Vescio. These two men were arrested for operating a massive loansharking ring out of the JV Meat Store, in Elmont. Nassau authorities said the shop was the headquarters of a million-dollar-a-year Mafia usury operation.

Bonanno soldier Anthony (Anthony Elmont) Mannone. Police say he ran nightly high-stakes card games, gambling, and loansharking from the basement of his Elmont cigar store. He was actually nicknamed “Anthony Elmont” for a reason. He operated from that neighborhood! The FBI later nabbed him.

There were literally a dozen bars, restaurants, and mob social clubs all along Hempstead Turnpike in the Elmont/Franklin Square area, directly across the street from the Belmont Racetrack, where bookies, shylocks, gamblers, hijackers, and other fellas of the bent-nose set hung out nightly to enjoy one another’s company and to conduct mob business near the track.
-
Each of these people, and the activities I listed, which took place between the late 1950s to 1980s, are well-documented by numerous law enforcement arrests and public sources (Newsday, NYDaily News, etc). And this virtual "laundry list" of mobsters and mob activity is but a smidgeon, a mere skimming of the surface, of the thousands (yes, thousands) of mob arrests and mob activities that have taken place on L.I. since at least the late 1950s! The list I just compiled for the forum probably only represents about 10% of all the other well "documented" data in my 5-part series, The L.I. Mob.

And if anybody here, anybody at all, still wants to be pigheaded about it, they're more than welcome to click in and read the entire expose. (But fellas, it'll cost you the price of admission, which is $48 annually, because it's behind our paywall). We are a "pay site."
-
Hope everybody has a nice day!

Sincerely yours..."The Other Guy"
-

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/02/23 10:12 AM.
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1052754
03/02/23 12:18 PM
03/02/23 12:18 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Of course it's a long list, it covers a time period of over 50 years. Over that long a period a Manhattan list would take over 100 pages to cover, and Long Island seems to be way larger in area.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: DuesPaid] #1052819
03/02/23 05:29 PM
03/02/23 05:29 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
When you say the LI mob, how are far out on LI are you writing about? Anything east of Patchogue would be null and void of the mob in any major capacity. Any claim a huge presence there would be contradictory to my experience. I don’t doubt there was some activity, outside of waste disposal, to my knowledge very little activity. And then most of it was an extension of stuff going on from Nassau/queens. The imobsters and victims involved may have lived further out on LI but the involvement stemmed from activities closer to the city. I’m talking about east of Patchogue which would be half or so of LI. I’m not saying there was zero activity just very little and not enough to support all the families mentioned in any significant manner.

You're correct but are wasting your time. He makes outlandish claims on where mafia activity is and will not take any criticism. Elmont is no Mafia stronghold, neither are many other towns he mentions. Anyone can find a name living in a town and connect it to an indictment, all it means is one or a few people in the indictment lived there. It does not mean they operated there in any major capacity, or at all. Brooklyn yes, Long Island no.

You’re wrong…. NYM is correct there is and has been for a long time solid presences of Organized crime in Both Suffolk & Nassau counties.

I have lived and or worked in all Boroughs and the two counties mentioned all my life and know for a fact these type of people not only controlled carting but car dealership's , clubs , marinas and many bars / restaurants big and small. Also gaming and drugs not only in their hay days of organized crime but when these Long Island areas were called the sticks and even now.

Also, not just up to certain towns in mid Suffolk L.I. Try to build a shopping center or a condominium complex out East or in River head…. Let me know how that works out.

I understand you cant walk up to a farmer and tell him to cut you in on his apples or pumpkin sales …..he would say Fuck you ., you grow them/ LoL…..but shit goes on out there.

Bingo!

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: majicrat] #1052833
03/02/23 08:54 PM
03/02/23 08:54 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Ok, I’ll write it again for those of you who like to say “ I know for a fact” then go on a long vague rampage simply outlining types of crimes with no specific information is basically a waste of time argument. But okay, if you know for a fact I’m happy for you. Still not convinced of MAJOR activity on LI. Could just be our definitions differ. Minor activity? Yes, major no way not in my view. Not for the population and money available in the area over the decades talked about. But to each his own.

Would you rather i word it like this “ I know from personal experiences “.

I know, many posters on this site find it hard to believe that some that follow this site actually know people who are, where or close to Men involved in Organized Crime.

I guess since you do find a lot of bullshitters everywhere, it easy to be skeptical.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: jace] #1052834
03/02/23 08:56 PM
03/02/23 08:56 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
DuesPaid, I agree or at least see where all of that is possible or correct, with one exception:

.... not just up to certain towns in mid Suffolk L.I. Try to build a shopping center or a condominium complex out East or in River head…. Let me know how that works out.

I think on that one issue it's the politicians and district leaders, plus chambers of commerces that stand in your way with their hands out.

This is your one exception?

J…. The people you mention are the criminals and they get other criminals to do all their dirty work.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1052857
03/03/23 06:05 AM
03/03/23 06:05 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Coming soon....Part V

"Gangland Vengeance on L.I. - The Assassins"

...Only at ButtonGuys!

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1052999
03/04/23 05:12 PM
03/04/23 05:12 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

So, ButtonGuys was all wet, huh? Yeah right!

Read it and weep! LOL

I guess “ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia” was right about mob activity on Long Island all along.

Always remember fellas, that unlike some people around here, We NEVER Lie! And we know what we’re talking about!

Attached Files LI-1 (1).jpgLI-2 (1).jpgLI-3 (1).jpg
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053000
03/04/23 05:18 PM
03/04/23 05:18 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Read it and weep! LOL

I guess “ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia” was right about mob activity on Long Island all along.

Always remember fellas, that unlike some people around here, We NEVER Lie! And we know what we’re talking about!

I tnink you are a true gentleman and a huge asset to this board.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053003
03/04/23 05:32 PM
03/04/23 05:32 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Read it and weep! LOL

You found an old propaganda news story. Big deal.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: Lenox] #1053005
03/04/23 05:38 PM
03/04/23 05:38 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Lenox

Read it and weep! LOL

What can I say Lenox, except Grazie mille, in Italian, or thank you very much.

The reason why you think the way you do, is because you are an honest poster, and you have no hidden negative "agenda" or ax to grind. You're not one of these assholes from BH who come on here to try and destroy this forum out of jealousy for what we have, and they don't. Understand?

And because ButtonGuys is a forum member here, and a major contributor of solid and accurate content about the American mob, they absolutely, positively, cannot stand it!!! To the point that they're almost "stroking out" with themselves and having hearts attacks because they damn well know they cannot compete with us!!! LOL

Do you know what I say about all they're infantile and amateurish attempts to "disrupt" Lisa and I and our very successful website and podcast, and by extension, this GBB forum that we all enjoy? LOL. (you don't even wanna know pal). It couldn't be printed here! LOL

But believe me when I say, "That I fuckin laugh at them!"

All of them.

Because for me, they're nothing but immature little kids who still have shit stuck to their diapers. "Keyboard tough guys" who hide behind their little computer screens in the dark, trying to get their jollies by surfing forums like this and breaking balls.

Idiots and losers! One and all!

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/04/23 06:20 PM.
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053007
03/04/23 06:21 PM
03/04/23 06:21 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

So now you can put THAT in your pipes and smoke it fellas! LOL

And be sure to let me know how it tastes!

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/04/23 09:16 PM.
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053046
03/05/23 01:59 AM
03/05/23 01:59 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Does anybody here need to borrow a match, or need a light?

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/05/23 02:00 AM.
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053067
03/05/23 10:34 AM
03/05/23 10:34 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

The final installment of our investigative series, "The L.I. Mob," about Cosa Nostra's infiltration and permeation of Long Island's underworld will be posting up tomorrow;

Part V - "Gangland Vengeance on L.I. - The Assassins"
-

...Only at ButtonGuys!

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053071
03/05/23 12:27 PM
03/05/23 12:27 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
The final installment of our investigative series, "The L.I. Mob," about Cosa Nostra's infiltration and permeation of Long Island's underworld will be posting up tomorrow;

Part V - "Gangland Vengeance on L.I. - The Assassins"
-

...Only at ButtonGuys!

More old news articles, of which you will say "Revealed here for the first time!!!!!! An exclusive!!!!!"

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: DuesPaid] #1053119
03/05/23 07:27 PM
03/05/23 07:27 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by DuesPaid

Would you rather i word it like this “ I know from personal experiences “.

I know, many posters on this site find it hard to believe that some that follow this site actually know people who are, where or close to Men involved in Organized Crime.

I guess since you do find a lot of bullshitters everywhere, it easy to be skeptical.

I completely agree with you DuesPaid, on all the valid points you made.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: Lenox] #1053120
03/05/23 07:28 PM
03/05/23 07:28 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Lenox

Read it and weep! LOL

Thank you Lenox. Coming from you, I take that as an extra big compliment.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053146
03/06/23 03:13 PM
03/06/23 03:13 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Posting up a bit later today....

Part Five, The L.I. Mob: "Gangland Vengeance on L.I. - The Assassins"

...Only at ButtonGuys!

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053168
03/06/23 06:32 PM
03/06/23 06:32 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Deception, greed, betrayal, and murder. A blood and guts account of the darker side of Long Island's underworld...

The grand finale in our series, The L.I. Mob: "Gangland Vengeance - The Enforcers!" (Part Five) is now live for your enjoyment.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/long-island-gangland-vengeance-the-enforcers/
-

...Only at ButtonGuys!

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/06/23 06:39 PM.
Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053212
03/06/23 10:02 PM
03/06/23 10:02 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
I've learnt many things from gangsterbb.

One being: any thread with more than 2 pages means there's a bust-up involving posters.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053227
03/07/23 07:02 AM
03/07/23 07:02 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

ENDING WITH A BANG!...

ButtonGuys figured it was only proper to end this series with some fireworks, so I documented dozens of Long Island-based gangland murders, murder plots, and shootings...."Leave the gun, take the cannoli"

...expresso anyone?

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053320
03/08/23 07:12 AM
03/08/23 07:12 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I don’t believe anyone said mobsters didn’t love on Long Island, I agree they lived there in drives. I said and maintain they didn’t operate there in a major way. Not in my opinion when you account for the number of members and associates in that area over the decades of time. It’s not major, another point simply listing crimes does not support factually those crimes are committed in huge amounts. Very vague.

Lastly, if anyone feels the need to state they know for a fact instead of stating those facts seems kinda silly to me. Just state the facts. Before you do, know the difference between a fact and an opinion some here get confused between the two.

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: NYMafia] #1053321
03/08/23 07:13 AM
03/08/23 07:13 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
Sorry for typos. But you get the poibt

Re: Long Island's Cosa Nostra! [Re: majicrat] #1053322
03/08/23 07:53 AM
03/08/23 07:53 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Sorry for typos. But you get the poibt

Lol. From your last message, it looks you've been tipping a few majicrat? (In maybe more ways than one).

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/08/23 07:54 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull