GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (U talkin' da me ??, Ciment, 1 invisible), 288 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,579
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,049
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,515
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,392
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mass shooting again and again #1039913
09/08/22 08:28 AM
09/08/22 08:28 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Online content OP
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Online Content OP
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Mass Murder in Memphis, Tenn.

A young man who went on an hourslong shooting rampage around Memphis, Tennessee, Killing at least four people, was arrested on Wednesday night, police said.

Ezekiel Dejuan Kelly, 19, was taken into custody without incident in the Memphis neighborhood of Whitehaven at around 9 p.m. local time after a high-speed chase, according to Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn "CJ" Davis.

With this disturbing piece that seems too frequent in these cases:

He pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in April 2021 and was sentenced to 3 years in prison. Kelly only served 11 months in prison and was released only about six months ago, authorities said in the news conference.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/memphis-shooting-rampage-leaves-dead-injured/story?id=89508700

https://heavy.com/news/ezekiel-kelly/

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1039936
09/08/22 05:45 PM
09/08/22 05:45 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Online shocked
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Online Shocked
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Hmm, wonder why I haven't heard more from the MSM about it? #sarcasm

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1041342
10/06/22 05:57 PM
10/06/22 05:57 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
New outrage ripped through Uvalde on Thursday over revelations that a school police officer hired after the Robb Elementary massacre was not only on campus during the May attack as a Texas state trooper but under investigation over her actions while a gunman killed 19 students and two teachers.

The hiring of Officer Crimson Elizondo was first reported by CNN on Wednesday night. Less than 24 hours later, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District fired Elizondo on Thursday in the face of swift and mounting backlash from families of the fourth-grade victims and Texas lawmakers.

https://apnews.com/article/police-shootings-texas-education-school-1a78387d422bf3f6cd32c782ab8e9304

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1041352
10/07/22 12:51 AM
10/07/22 12:51 AM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Thailand attack: Country mourns after 37 killed, mostly children

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63168077

The MSM has mostly been focusing on "Guns"....
But now, here are the grisly details revealed:

Officers who rushed to the nursery were confronted with the bodies of adults and children, some of them very young, lying inside and outside the building.

"We found that the perpetrator tried to break in and he mainly used a knife to commit the crime by killing a number of small children," said Police Chief Damrongsak Kittiprapat.

"Then he got out and started killing anyone he met along the way with a gun or the knife until he got home.

"We surrounded the house and then found that he committed suicide in his home."

Police said Kamrab returned home, killing his wife and son before taking his own life.

He had appeared in court the morning of the attack on charges related to the use and possible sale of methamphetamine. He had been due to face a verdict on Friday.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1041377
10/07/22 05:55 PM
10/07/22 05:55 PM
The Villa Quatro
UNDERBOSS
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by U talkin' da me ??
Thailand attack: Country mourns after 37 killed, mostly children

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63168077

The MSM has mostly been focusing on "Guns"....
But now, here are the grisly details revealed:

Officers who rushed to the nursery were confronted with the bodies of adults and children, some of them very young, lying inside and outside the building.

"We found that the perpetrator tried to break in and he mainly used a knife to commit the crime by killing a number of small children," said Police Chief Damrongsak Kittiprapat.

"Then he got out and started killing anyone he met along the way with a gun or the knife until he got home.

"We surrounded the house and then found that he committed suicide in his home."

Police said Kamrab returned home, killing his wife and son before taking his own life.

He had appeared in court the morning of the attack on charges related to the use and possible sale of methamphetamine. He had been due to face a verdict on Friday.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why gun control WILL NOT work. Because if people want to cause chaos and violence, then they will. Whether it's a gun, knife, car, etc, they will find a way. All you're doing is hurting law abiding citizens from being able to defend themselves.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1041481
10/08/22 09:11 AM
10/08/22 09:11 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
It's the people that need to go. Not the guns. Whatever happened to the good old public executions? Hangings, the head chopper, all of that good stuff. Instead we waste buckets of money in court and prison. Why is there a trial for someone you catch in the act? What guilt is there to prove? At the end of every month you have the local execution and advertise for the following month. If you don't like it, don't go.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1041482
10/08/22 09:13 AM
10/08/22 09:13 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
What did the Jews do after the Holocaust? Nuremberg wasn't enough. They fucking rounded up as many nazis as they could and killed them.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: blueracing347] #1041507
10/08/22 08:34 PM
10/08/22 08:34 PM
The Villa Quatro
UNDERBOSS
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by blueracing347
It's the people that need to go. Not the guns.
I couldn't agree more but mental health is a harder issue to tackle so let's ban the guns so we can enslave the population since they won't be able to fight back and not worry about the mental health crisis occurring in our nation.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1041523
10/08/22 09:45 PM
10/08/22 09:45 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I have two basset hounds. We went to a basset hound meet today To keep the bed u up, you don't keep breeding the retard dogs. Why do we keep letting humans breed? I had to pay out of my own pocket to get snipped. But, hey, if you can't take care of yourself go on and have as many kids as you want. You wanna make a 30 year commitment to buy a house, there's a bunch of hurdles to go through. Why doesn't that apply to having children? The mental health thing is much more complex than say hypertension. They can't get right. Pills, therapy, and whatever else they throw at them. If the family can't afford to keep them and prevent them from being a dredge on society, you gotta go. Aside from military and those with mental stress induced by profession, you gotta go.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: blueracing347] #1041527
10/09/22 12:20 AM
10/09/22 12:20 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by blueracing347
I have two basset hounds. We went to a basset hound meet today To keep the bed u up, you don't keep breeding the retard dogs. Why do we keep letting humans breed? I had to pay out of my own pocket to get snipped. But, hey, if you can't take care of yourself go on and have as many kids as you want. You wanna make a 30 year commitment to buy a house, there's a bunch of hurdles to go through. Why doesn't that apply to having children? The mental health thing is much more complex than say hypertension. They can't get right. Pills, therapy, and whatever else they throw at them. If the family can't afford to keep them and prevent them from being a dredge on society, you gotta go. Aside from military and those with mental stress induced by profession, you gotta go.

Hmmmm.....thats alot of thought taking time..that 1 there....

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1044253
11/22/22 01:36 PM
11/22/22 01:36 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Mass Stabbing here:

After all of this time, we're finally learning some basic facts, that the home had 3 floors, and a basement. If they'd only thought to have had a Ring doorbell or Security light, then they would know who was coming and going, and at what hours...

Anyway, here is a timeline, to to try and make sense of what happened when, and where...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/idaho-college-murders-timeline-events/story?id=93575278

As a side note, does anyone know how common it is for 4-6 girls in college to rent a home??
I was trying to remember if anyone I knew when in college that had rented a home for 4-6 people... Can't think of one example.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1044426
11/26/22 01:03 PM
11/26/22 01:03 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
The killings 10 days ago of 4 people by knife in Moscow Idaho is not getting anywhere near the news coverage it would if they were killed with a gun.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moscow-police-rules-between-university-163900374.html

After guns are banned, what will they do, ban knives? Law abiding people have a right to own a gun for protection,

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1044431
11/26/22 03:15 PM
11/26/22 03:15 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ

As a side note, does anyone know how common it is for 4-6 girls in college to rent a home??
I was trying to remember if anyone I knew when in college that had rented a home for 4-6 people... Can't think of one example.

When my son was in college ~30 years ago, he and four or five other students rented a home off campus for their last two years in college. I think it was quite common at that college and probably others. Our daughter lived in a sorority house at her college,

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: jace] #1044462
11/26/22 09:22 PM
11/26/22 09:22 PM
The Villa Quatro
UNDERBOSS
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by jace
The killings 10 days ago of 4 people by knife in Moscow Idaho is not getting anywhere near the news coverage it would if they were killed with a gun.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moscow-police-rules-between-university-163900374.html

After guns are banned, what will they do, ban knives? Law abiding people have a right to own a gun for protection,

Remember, it's just "common sense" to ban guns because then criminals won't get them too #sarcasm

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: jace] #1044520
11/26/22 11:08 PM
11/26/22 11:08 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ

Triggers don't pull themselves. Blaming and banning guns for gun crimes guarantees that we will never find and fix the root causes of gun violence.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: Turnbull] #1044521
11/26/22 11:14 PM
11/26/22 11:14 PM
The Villa Quatro
UNDERBOSS
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by Turnbull

Triggers don't pull themselves. Blaming and banning guns for gun crimes guarantees that we will never find and fix the root causes of gun violence.

I couldn't agree more. Mental health is the issue at hand here but it's easier to ban guns than tackle that problem (not to mention, disarm your citizens).

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1044539
11/27/22 12:44 PM
11/27/22 12:44 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Mass Stabbing here:

After all of this time, we're finally learning some basic facts, that the home had 3 floors, and a basement. If they'd only thought to have had a Ring doorbell or Security light, then they would know who was coming and going, and at what hours...

Anyway, here is a timeline, to to try and make sense of what happened when, and where...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/idaho-college-murders-timeline-events/story?id=93575278

It's very common. It may depend on the college having dorms, and the city they are in, but it is done often.

Fugitive Oropesa Caught by Tip [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1058361
05/03/23 03:31 AM
05/03/23 03:31 AM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ss-shooting-apprehended-authorities-say/

Around 5:15 p.m., a tipster gave authorities information about Oropesa’s whereabouts, and he was arrested at 6:30 p.m., said Jimmy Paul, an FBI assistant special agent in charge, during a news conference Tuesday evening.

Paul did not say whether authorities are looking for people who may have helped hide Oropesa near the area he was arrested. He said investigators have “contacted multiple houses and families throughout the area,” and done “knock-and-talks.”

“We’ve gotten consent from the homeowners to go in and take a look so we’ve done those types of actions,” Paul said.

San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers confirmed Oropesa was uninjured when taken into custody.

Capers called Oropesa a “coward” and thanked the public, saying authorities received tips from around Texas, Wyoming, Florida, Maryland and more. He was found hiding in a closet, Capers said. No one else was taken into custody Tuesday, he added.

Oropesa is facing five counts of murder and his bail is $5 million, Capers said.

“I’m assuming that [authorities] are still at the house questioning the people that were at the house where the suspect was arrested,” Capers said.

An $80,000 reward had been offered for information leading to Oropesa’s capture.

“The money will be going to the person that called in the tip through the proper channels,” Capers said.

Oropesa, a Mexican national, had been deported four times, according to a KTRK-TV (ABC 13 in Houston) report. His current immigration status is unclear, the news station reported.

Capers said authorities are investigating how Oropesa was able to obtain the weapon used in the shooting.

-------------------------------------

"Ongoing Investigation"... So many questions not being answered yet...

1. Was the home were Oropesa was found, a home of a relative ?
2. Had the home already been searched by authorities? Did they not do a thorough search of a relative's home ? Why?

Re: Fugitive Oropesa Caught by Tip [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1058773
05/07/23 10:23 PM
05/07/23 10:23 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Suspect had history of mental health problems

https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/allen-texas-mall-shooting/?id=98206687

The suspect in the Allen Premium Outlets shooting has been identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia.

The Texas Department of Public Safety confirmed his name Sunday afternoon.

Officials say Garcia shot and killed 8 people, and injured 7 others before he was killed by a police officer who was responding to a different call nearby.

Preliminary information developed during the investigation indicates the suspect was in the U.S. Army in 2008 and was "removed due to mental health concerns," law enforcement sources briefed on the probe tell ABC News.

In addition to the insignia on the shooter's equipment that suggested a right-wing extremist ideology, investigators have found social media accounts connected to the suspect that reveal hundreds of postings and images, including writings with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi material and material espousing the supremacy of the white race, the sources said.

None of the subject's postings analyzed to date were liked or shared by other users nor were there any public comments, according to the sources. The suspect's account did not contain any friends or associates that were publicly visible, the sources said.

Re: Mass shooting again and again [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1080508
01/18/24 03:37 PM
01/18/24 03:37 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Justice Department report finds ‘cascading failures’ and ‘no urgency’ during Uvalde, Texas, shooting

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-s...-police-16b59efa5c5015d685d917c3f0f26256

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull