GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 247 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,336
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... #1038965
08/18/22 10:33 PM
08/18/22 10:33 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038967
08/18/22 11:05 PM
08/18/22 11:05 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Nowhere does it say that he flipped, this thread is bogus.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038968
08/19/22 12:03 AM
08/19/22 12:03 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Sometimes you have to look past what it says.

It was a "CLOSED DOOR SESSION" really why would that be?

"A spokeswoman for the Massachusetts U.S. Attorney’s Office declined comment on the secretive nature of the hearing, which, oddly, was flagged on the daily public court docket."

He was the main target on a HUGE RACKETEERING CASE

"Cecchetelli, also known as “King Merlin” or “King M,” was the lead target, arrested in his Forest Park neighborhood home in Springfield during a dawn raid in early December 2019. He pleaded guilty to racketeering crimes in April 2021, admitting specifically to to ordering a murder and a beatdown of two other gang members, respectively, for circulating a rumor that Cecchetelli was cooperating with law enforcement. Neither suffered harm because cooperating government witnesses were already embedded in the gang in this state, according to an FBI affidavit."

He ordered MURDERS and received 4.5 years.. ???? REALLY

"In one instance, Cecchetelli ordered designated shooters to kill one associate unless he agreed to make a video saying Cecchetelli was not an informant. During his 2021 plea, Cecchetelli also admitted he was a Latin King leader, lording over violent “proposals” within the East Coast faction of the gang born in Chicago with members of Puerto Rican descent in the 1950s"

His uncle lost contact with him and he has no contact with family?

"David Cecchetelli pleaded guilty to the weapons charge and was sentenced to one year of house arrest in April, jockeying between bit roles in mob movies. He said he lost contact with his nephew months ago, and Michael Cecchetelli didn’t contact any other family members after his sentencing that took place on Tuesday"

“I have legitimately not had contact with my nephew in about a year,” David Cecchetelli said Thursday"

His lawyer asked for time served?
On a major case like this? Why is that?

He cannot be found in the prison system?
Where do you suppose he is???

NOT WITSEC???

"Cecchetelli does not appear in a public U.S. Bureau of Prisons inmate search, except in connection with a previous illegal firearms conviction in 2009"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No it does not say he cooperated...

It looks like a PIG, Smells like a PIG and Sounds like a PIG...

FYI....... Whatever is in " " is copied from the article...

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038970
08/19/22 12:04 AM
08/19/22 12:04 AM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
If you understand what this means it does not look good. First off anyone who is in the game would never allow themselves to be sentenced in a closed court room. Not happening. All you need is the judgement and commitment all 9 pages not just 3 pages. Plus everyone will want to see is sentencing mins. Nothing should really surprise you anymore this seems to be accepted and the norm.
GETTING SENTENCED IN A CLOSED COURT ROOM COME ON MAN.

Last edited by Newengland; 08/19/22 12:12 AM.
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038973
08/19/22 12:05 AM
08/19/22 12:05 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Are you a BETTING MAN LIGGIO?

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038977
08/19/22 12:11 AM
08/19/22 12:11 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Certainly sounds like he flipped to me...Racketeering and admitting to murders and only get 4 1/2 years ??

Maybe he can start a YouTube channel and just say he outsmarted the government like Franzese claims

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038983
08/19/22 12:35 AM
08/19/22 12:35 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
It could be that the charges were blown up in order to get a conviction. If he was rat he would not be sent to prison. I think his associates know what the facts are, So we will see, if he goes to prison, and is safe, he did not rat. If in a few days they pull him out (Like with Gravano and others) then...

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038984
08/19/22 12:59 AM
08/19/22 12:59 AM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Jace,

There are a lot of guys in the FEDS with bad paper. No one in their right state would want to be sentenced with a close court room.

Last edited by Newengland; 08/19/22 01:00 AM.
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038985
08/19/22 01:06 AM
08/19/22 01:06 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Betcha there are ALOT of Latin-Kings NOT SLEEPING TO GOOD RIGHT NOW.

The ones that did "DIRT" with this guy....

They are waiting for that "EARLY MORNING KNOCK"

Anyone that has been there before knows what i am talking about...

Not FUN, NOT FUN...

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1038986
08/19/22 01:17 AM
08/19/22 01:17 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
New England...

I have had friends that have turned down no jail plea offers just because they did not want the appearance of.
They requested jail time.

To the outside world almost all would say thats crazy, that would never happen.

I seen it more than once.

This was many years ago, so its as prevalent as it once was

You know as well as I know if you have aspirations in that life, a closed door session is like a "NAIL IN THE COFFIN"
That will follow you the rest of your life.

At that point you might as well do the deed, you are going to wear the black eye for it.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039001
08/19/22 10:58 AM
08/19/22 10:58 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Well if he flipped he probably won't be sleeping too good either. Italian mobsters don't want heat these days, Puerto Rican gangbangers on the other hand don't give a flying fuck. He'll be walking target practice as soon as he gets out.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039002
08/19/22 11:21 AM
08/19/22 11:21 AM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Benson HURST

Thank you the post and you are correct. I read on here but i try not to post because a lot of people do not understand how things once were and i am not being like i know everything but i do know the correct ways of that life. They no longer are there for all walks of the life. There are some people that live it the way it once was. If you have a closed court room what else could it be and knowing that you are a supposed street guy why would you allow that to take place. To me there are two street guys the old kind and the new kind. I do not know this guy but how many times are we going to read that the people that want to kill guys and say they are a rat and in the end they end up being the RAT. In the end its the norm this is why there are real men who do not want anything to do with it.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039004
08/19/22 11:27 AM
08/19/22 11:27 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
If he was a rat there will be arrests soon. If none are made will people take back calling him a rat.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039005
08/19/22 11:31 AM
08/19/22 11:31 AM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi Jace

I did not call him a RAT i only said that why would he allow a closed court hearing. It does not look good when you allow that to happen. Lets put it this way if a lawyer would say to someone in the life i can get you 5 years if the court is closed but if the court is open for sentencing you will get 12 years then you take the 12 years, Anyone that has had a secret meeting with the government and their lawyer being there does not look good and i do not care who the person is. Today people pick and choose who is OK to do these things.

Last edited by Newengland; 08/19/22 11:37 AM.
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: Newengland] #1039006
08/19/22 12:22 PM
08/19/22 12:22 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Newengland
Hi Jace

I did not call him a RAT i only said that why would he allow a closed court hearing. It does not look good when you allow that to happen. Lets put it this way if a lawyer would say to someone in the life i can get you 5 years if the court is closed but if the court is open for sentencing you will get 12 years then you take the 12 years, Anyone that has had a secret meeting with the government and their lawyer being there does not look good and i do not care who the person is. Today people pick and choose who is OK to do these things.

I wasn't referring to you, just people in general. I wonder if there could be other reasons for a closed hearing, they are not uncommon. Plus he used his lawyer, not a government assigned one as most rats do.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1039015
08/19/22 04:25 PM
08/19/22 04:25 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Well if he flipped he probably won't be sleeping too good either. Italian mobsters don't want heat these days, Puerto Rican gangbangers on the other hand don't give a flying fuck. He'll be walking target practice as soon as he gets out.

I dont think they dont give a shit.
When they get pinched it def disrupts their lives.

They are usually so disorganized that they are unable to survive a major pinch and still keep their rackets going.
The structure is not there.

Everything falls apart.

At that point all their energy is spent on just surviving
They usually aren't looking to get the rat its too late.

That is my experience anyway.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039020
08/19/22 04:55 PM
08/19/22 04:55 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

I dont think they dont give a shit.
When they get pinched it def disrupts their lives.

They are usually so disorganized that they are unable to survive a major pinch and still keep their rackets going.
The structure is not there.

Everything falls apart.

At that point all their energy is spent on just surviving
They usually aren't looking to get the rat its too late.

That is my experience anyway.

Correct! 99.9% of these guys today (especially such weak sister organizations as Hispanic-type street gangs) have neither the ability nor the resources and intelligence to worry about, let alone search out and exact revenge against, stool pigeons and traitors.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039023
08/19/22 05:10 PM
08/19/22 05:10 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
I don't know...Trinitarios, Gangster Disciples, MS13...have all killed known informants in recent years. Latin Kings tried to whack a few informants a few years ago.
Granted, everyone involved in the killing of said informants all got pinched shortly afterwards, but they definitely are ready to kill in spite of the consequences.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039029
08/19/22 05:40 PM
08/19/22 05:40 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

They might be "willing." But the reality is unless the informant stays in the same old neighborhood and shows his face, these guys don't have the sophistication and wherewithal to track down someone who's been placed in the WITSEC Program, or even chooses to blow town on his own and not relocate to Martin Luther King Boulevard in West Harlem, or South Central LA.

These are NOT sophisticated organizations. Most of them are just street kids who would be lost once taken out of their immediate neighborhoods.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/19/22 06:57 PM.
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039055
08/19/22 09:49 PM
08/19/22 09:49 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
The Hispanic gangs are now stronger than the mob, and willing to go after informants. To say they are not smart enough is way off, they are ahead of the mafia in thinking, and have political clout due to race, which the mob doesn't have. The Hispanic gangs were the first to use electronic devices like pagers to set up calls from safe phones in the days before cell phones. Plus there are way more of them on the streets, but way less of a percent in prisons. Part of it of course is the government prosecutors obsession with making Mafia busts.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: NYMafia] #1039067
08/20/22 04:10 AM
08/20/22 04:10 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
They might be "willing." But the reality is unless the informant stays in the same old neighborhood and shows his face, these guys don't have the sophistication and wherewithal to track down someone who's been placed in the WITSEC Program, or even chooses to blow town on his own and not relocate to Martin Luther King Boulevard in West Harlem, or South Central LA.

These are NOT sophisticated organizations. Most of them are just street kids who would be lost once taken out of their immediate neighborhoods.

The criminal portfolio of a street/prison/biker gang is not as diversified as that of the mafia. And their schemes don't have the same "finesse". These are facts.
Their main bread and butter is narcotics with arms trafficking being a noteworthy side dish. They do dabble in some extortion and loan sharking and gambling - with gambling especially being a major racket for Asian street gangs - but generally these operations don't have the same sophistication of those of the mafia. Regardless they do make quite a bit of money and they do know how to launder their illicit proceeds. Neighborhood bars, restaurants, bodegas, massage parlors, tattoo parlors, car and motorcycle garages, etc...have all been identified as money laundering centers for street, prison and biker gangs. I'm not claiming they're as smart or as professional as LCN is - because they're not - but they're not as completely incompetent as some like to believe.

And they definitely are going after informants and they do know how to get to them. For instance an Aryan Brotherhood snitch was transferred to another prison and he was slashed to bits in his cell the very same day. Another one who was out on the streets took a blowtorch to his chest...and this was some dude who probably didn't even snitch, but the leadership of the gang just felt his demeanor wasn't adequately respectful. These are cases of incredible brutality, yet AB operations are still up and running. Sure, we're talking about trailer park white trash here...but their reach goes further and they are definitely sitting on more money and resources than you may think.

And the same goes for any other more or less "major" Black, Hispanic, White or Asian gang. You're an off-the-boat Dominican immigrant trying to run bodega in The Bronx? You bet you're gonna find a Dominican gang knocking on your door within a few days looking to use your shop as a front for their crack cocaine enterprise. You're a Southeast Asian immigrant wanting to open a restaurant in Stockton or Fresno? Rest assured some Vietnamese/Cambodian/Laotian/Hmong gang is going to try to find a way to run a gambling ring in the back of your restaurant. Just to name a few examples. And if you don't play ball, they are gonna see you.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 08/20/22 04:11 AM.
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039068
08/20/22 05:07 AM
08/20/22 05:07 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

TKJ, I do agree with your overall assessment. However, when I made my statement I was not referring to organizations like Colombian or Mexican drug cartels, or Chinese Triads, Japanese Yakuza, etc. These particular criminal "organizations" are extremely sophisticated and "capable" as the phrase goes.

I was referring more to "gangbangers" and hispanic street gangs like MS-13, SWP (Salvadorans With Pride), and The Crips, The Bloods, etc.

Because although each of them are "in fact" very large, far-flung groups or gangs living and operating across the U.S., and although they obviously do generate large revenue from mostly "street sales" of drugs and other low-level street crimes, as you said they are no where near the level of sophistication nor do they exhibit the "finesse" of LCN or even those other groups I mentioned.

I've lived near and interacted with numerous members of these types of gangs in NYC over the years, and I can tell you firsthand that for the most part, these guys are generally nothing but street urchins. Many (the vast majority of them in fact) are druggies and ghetto kids who have no real concept of what's truly going on. They "exist" in their little world of gun point robberies, selling bags of dope locally, and conducting other nonsense types of activities like in-fighting and personal battles among others of their ilk.

Are they dangerous? Can they be deadly? Absolutely. But thats because of their wanton disregard for life in general, their own dead-end lives in particular, and everything in between. That can be said about many "street" criminals.

But the difference between the Italian Mafia, Colombian drug cartels, Yakuza, in comparison to a MS-13 or Bloods gang is like night and day...You cannot really compare them.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/20/22 09:02 AM.
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039072
08/20/22 05:50 AM
08/20/22 05:50 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
There has been rumors since before Covid that Michael Cecchetelli was an informant, and it ramped up in 2021 when it was leaked that someone high up in the Latin Kings was an informant, it didn't say who. The closed hearing on the sentencing can be any number of things, but when his lawyer asked for time served that is a serious red flag, and it being a leader without his family and loyalist there is another red flag. If it was done in open court then this wouldn't mean anything but those red flags make it seem or appear that Cecchetelli is cooperating.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039073
08/20/22 06:21 AM
08/20/22 06:21 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
LCN is the major leagues
There is no tripe AAA-Ball

The bes you will get is single- A.
That’s the closest you will come.

The Mexican Cartels in terms of wealth today some of them have surpassed LCN, by far.
With that said even the Cartels will not be able to with stand the scrutiny of the Feds.

If the FBI wanted to put them they would be out.

As for the American gangs.

I’m going to stick with what i know.

Latin Kings- I personally know a few they are low level drug dealers, even the guys higher up that supply them no real net worth from what I have seen.

Look at this guy Merlin, he is the boss of the East Coast he is sharing an apartment with his uncle, Merlin converted the living room to his bedroom.

Again he was the boss of the whole east coast.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039075
08/20/22 06:49 AM
08/20/22 06:49 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
The only reason Mexican cartels became as powerful as they are is because the Mexican government and law enforcement are hopelessly incompetent. Never in a million years would they thrive in the USA the way they do in Mexico.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1039082
08/20/22 09:03 AM
08/20/22 09:03 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

The only reason Mexican cartels became as powerful as they are is because the Mexican government and law enforcement are hopelessly incompetent. Never in a million years would they thrive in the USA the way they do in Mexico.

I completely agree

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1039084
08/20/22 10:28 AM
08/20/22 10:28 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

They have a lot of power here too, and not just in the prisons. They along with South Americans are the biggest in the drug business in the USA. From illegal weed to heroin, and now Fentanyl. our law enforcement is not so competent. When they are, the extreme leftists get involved and stop them.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039160
08/21/22 02:22 AM
08/21/22 02:22 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Only time will tell if this guy became an informant. It'll all shake out in the wash. These types of things never stay a secret for long.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: NYMafia] #1039166
08/21/22 03:46 AM
08/21/22 03:46 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

I completely agree

As do I.

The same is true everywhere
I.E. the reason the mafia is what it is in C.A. Is because of the lax laws.

If the C.A. Govt started to use a version of R.I.C.O. tommorow.
Their Wit-Sec program will have more participants than in America.

Re: KING MERLIN-FLIPPED... [Re: BensonHURST] #1039262
08/23/22 07:21 AM
08/23/22 07:21 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Not only must Mexican government be complacent but no way does all this dope walk across Mexican border without the American government getting there cut and allowing it to go on .

No way all this dope and cartels do what they do in America without government okey $$$$ lots of very very high up’s in government getting paid !!!

Did not vote for Trump but he was squeezing all there balls and cutting off a lot of cash flow … its not hard to see who is getting rich .

Follow the money .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/23/22 07:23 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull