GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 135 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: JCrusher] #1037356
07/17/22 01:13 PM
07/17/22 01:13 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by CNote
Say what you will about Jimmy but he grew up in the heart of Bensonhurst, had countless interactions with made men from the Five Familes and bore witness to a lot of Mafia history first hand. He used to shovel snow off of Nino Gaggi's driveway and was face to face with Tommy Pitera and that's probably more than most people can say

. Very True

Jimmy’s stories are legit

The ones I listened to..

Not sure why the fact that he was 23 when he got jammed up somehow counts against him.

Back then the older guys in the neighborhood were always recruiting the youngsters.

One of the reasons was because if you were under 16 when you got arrested
all that would happen was that a parent or a guardian had to do is pick you up at the police precinct and you were issued a ticket to appear in court.

So you were in and out and right back on the street most times within a few hours.

So the older guys would have the teenagers:

Sell Weed from weed spots.
Steal cars.
Break windows
Slash Tires

Etc….

At days end that’s how you got your start in the LCN farm team.

Some kids like the bath Ave boys because they had the backing of a homicidal maniac “Tommy Karate” and later Anthony Spero, ran with it.

They were full fledged mafia associates put on record and protected by the Bonanno Crime Family.

My point being he started out early but had more than just a couple of years on the street.

The Bath Ave Boys were ALOT of things mostly all bad and they all paid the price.
The one thing that they were not was “Fringe Players”

From what I seen Jimmy isn’t trying to say he was made like Larry Mazza, who never was, Jimmy isn’t saying that Gotti checked in with him before the Castalleno hit like Alite.

From what I seen and heard he came on the podcast and says I was nothing and is real humble about it.

Back in the day if you had a beef with the Bath Ave Boys you were afraid for your life,
If you weren’t part of a crew or associated with a crew that had shooters on deck so you could stand up to them.

You were running to someone you knew for protection to squash your beef with the Bath Ave Crew.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 07/17/22 02:43 PM.
Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: matteodenaro] #1037357
07/17/22 01:44 PM
07/17/22 01:44 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I don't find Calandra to be a bullshitter. Generally speaking I think he keeps it relatively real. My only qualm with him (and all these podcasters to be honest with you), is that they only have some many "real" stories to tell (like anyone). At the end of the day each of them is doing their best to "stretch" out their shelf life.

Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: matteodenaro] #1037358
07/17/22 02:11 PM
07/17/22 02:11 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Agreed and it is possible they start out sincere and honest and when the day comes they are out of content they start to use their imagination instead of memory to tell the stories.

Every once in a while I’ll get the urge to watch something Alite, it’s the whole “TRAIN WRECK” thing where sometimes you can’t help but watch the train crash.

And it dawned on me…

To him this is just another street hustle
He has his “CUSTOMERS” he is working his “RACKET”
today it’s not drugs, it’s fake LCN stories.

So he is just playing the role they want him to play
he is giving his audience what they want.

Plain and simple.

He is not catering to guys that know the truth or that could really find out the truth.

He is a “PERFORMER” “ PERFORMING”
And so is Borello and I think Mazza is doing the same thing.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 07/17/22 02:14 PM.
Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: BensonHURST] #1037359
07/17/22 02:23 PM
07/17/22 02:23 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Agreed and it is possible they start out sincere and honest and when the day comes they are out of content they start to use their imagination instead of memory to tell the stories.

Every once in a while I’ll get the urge to watch something Alite, it’s the whole “TRAIN WRECK” thing where sometimes you can’t help but watch the train crash.

And it dawned on me…

To him this is just another street hustle
He has his “CUSTOMERS” he is working his “RACKET”
today it’s not drugs, it’s fake LCN stories.

So he is just playing the role they want him to play
he is giving his audience what they want.

Plain and simple.

He is not catering to guys that know the truth or that could really find out the truth.

He is a “PERFORMER” “ PERFORMING”
And so is Borello and I think Mazza is doing the same thing.

I completely agree. And they pretty much all do it. For my money, Alite, Franzese, and Gravano are among the worst. Bullshitters one and all. But they know they're playing to an audience that generally has very little knowledge about their past activities, and even less knowledge about "the life" in general, so they feel safe to BS to the general public. As you say, for them its just another hustle.

Just remember one simple thing....one irrefutable fact. Each and every one of these cretins were, and are, remorseless RATS!

Once you put that into proper focus, everything else falls into place very nicely.

Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: matteodenaro] #1037360
07/17/22 02:39 PM
07/17/22 02:39 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
That sums it up

Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: BensonHURST] #1037361
07/17/22 02:47 PM
07/17/22 02:47 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
That sums it up

I'd say so. lol

Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: jace] #1037365
07/17/22 03:56 PM
07/17/22 03:56 PM
M
matteodenaro Offline OP
Wiseguy
matteodenaro  Offline OP
M
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by matteodenaro
This Convict Inc. VS Calandra drama just got super fkn silly. I'm afraid that Convict Inc. literally busted Jimmy out. IMO, Jimmy's credibility is in serious question after his "prison visit" video. Yikes...

Have they been feuding for a while?

Im not sure when it started. It seems that Rosso started it but he's slowly exposing Jimmy. When Jimmy first put up his "prison visit" video, I watched it. The story seemed odd because it really had nothing to do with why they went to the prison to visit Tommy Karate. Then at the end he put up the photo showing him with Paulie G and Tommy in prison. I knew immediately it was fake because not only was it CLEARLY photo shopped, Jimmy used a common picture floating around of Tommy Karate that Ive seen multiple times. I also saw the photo of Paulie G. that he used, so i KNEW it was fake as fuck.

Then when Rosso busted him out, Jimmy edited the title of his "prison visit" video to include. "THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT". I noticed it the next day. Then Jimmy puts that video out claiming, "Oh, my master plan worked. All I wanted to do was trigger people and it worked!" DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS SHIT? Cmon, Jimmy. You got caught. Now everyone is questioning how many stories are true and how many are all BULLSHIT

Re: Am I the only one annoyed with "Mobtube" drama? [Re: matteodenaro] #1037378
07/17/22 09:47 PM
07/17/22 09:47 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
This Convict Inc. VS Calandra drama just got super fkn silly. I'm afraid that Convict Inc. literally busted Jimmy out. IMO, Jimmy's credibility is in serious question after his "prison visit" video. Yikes...

Have they been feuding for a while?

Im not sure when it started. It seems that Rosso started it but he's slowly exposing Jimmy. When Jimmy first put up his "prison visit" video, I watched it. The story seemed odd because it really had nothing to do with why they went to the prison to visit Tommy Karate. Then at the end he put up the photo showing him with Paulie G and Tommy in prison. I knew immediately it was fake because not only was it CLEARLY photo shopped, Jimmy used a common picture floating around of Tommy Karate that Ive seen multiple times. I also saw the photo of Paulie G. that he used, so i KNEW it was fake as fuck.

Then when Rosso busted him out, Jimmy edited the title of his "prison visit" video to include. "THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT". I noticed it the next day. Then Jimmy puts that video out claiming, "Oh, my master plan worked. All I wanted to do was trigger people and it worked!" DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS SHIT? Cmon, Jimmy. You got caught. Now everyone is questioning how many stories are true and how many are all BULLSHIT

So much for Calandra not being a bullsh#tter. He's a lying phony with no real stories to tell. Photoshopping pictures then getting caught and saying it was entertainment makes him a laughingstock.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull