GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (CleanBandit), 181 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,044
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family #1035733
06/10/22 08:39 PM
06/10/22 08:39 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Something I have been trying to clear up....

All sources list Roy DeMeo as the 4th of 5 children. I know he had 2 older brothers Louie and Tony and a sister Anna. I can't find any mention of child #5.

However in this pic attached of him with his family, are 4 children. I always thought that was Roy on the left. Which would mean on the right is brother Louie, the little girl is sister Anna and then a nameless baby boy below his mother. His older brother Tony was 10 years older than Roy and was a marine so I assumed he was either overseas or dead when this photo was taken.

So a few things of note:

Who is child #5?

If the above is correct, this means Roy is 3rd of 5 children, not 4th.

OR...

Roy is actually the baby in this picture, the kid on the left is Tony and one child has yet to be born.....and we still don't know that youngest child's gender/name.

OR

Roy is the YOUNGEST of 5 children, he's the baby in this pic, one sibling is missing from this picture presumably Tony, and the unidentified 5th child is one the older boys here.

Any insight?

Attached Files be8d5187af6903fc6f3d968cee6d921a.jpg
Last edited by Iceveins; 06/10/22 08:55 PM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035738
06/10/22 10:19 PM
06/10/22 10:19 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Originally Posted by Iceveins

All sources list Roy DeMeo as the 4th of 5 children. I know he had 2 older brothers Louie and Tony and a sister Anna. I can't find any mention of child #5.

However in this pic attached of him with his family, are 4 children. I always thought that was Roy on the left. Which would mean on the right is brother Louie, the little girl is sister Anna and then a nameless baby boy below his mother. His older brother Tony was 10 years older than Roy and was a marine so I assumed he was either overseas or dead when this photo was taken.

So a few things of note:

Who is child #5?

OR...

Roy is actually the baby in this picture, the kid on the left is Tony and one child has yet to be born.....and we still don't know that youngest child's gender/name.

OR

Roy is the YOUNGEST of 5 children, he's the baby in this pic, one sibling is missing from this picture presumably Tony, and the unidentified 5th child is one the older boys here.

Any insight?

There was a youngest brother born about 10 years after Roy not shown in this family image. It was Louis, Anthony, Anna, Roy and then the youngest son.

Attached Files Screenshot_20220610-221255_Chrome_11zon.jpg
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1035740
06/10/22 10:30 PM
06/10/22 10:30 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Originally Posted by CNote

So a few things of note:

Who is child #5?

OR...

OR

Any insight?

There was a youngest brother born about 10 years after Roy not shown in this family image. It was Louis, Anthony, Anna, Roy and then the youngest son.

So the kid all the way to the left in the pic I posted is not Roy but rather his brother Tony and Roy is actually the baby with the blonde hair?

If that's the case who is mystery sibling #5? Not a mention of the 5th child anywhere.

Last edited by Iceveins; 06/10/22 10:33 PM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035741
06/10/22 10:44 PM
06/10/22 10:44 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

So a few things of note:

Who is child #5?

OR...

OR

Any insight?

So the kid all the way to the left in the pic I posted is not Roy but rather his brother Tony and Roy is actually the baby with the blonde hair?

If that's the case who is mystery sibling #5? Not a mention of the 5th child anywhere.

I believe the youngest son is mentioned in Murder Machine as the son who goes to live in Italy with his mother after Anthony DeMeo Sr. passed away.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1035742
06/10/22 10:50 PM
06/10/22 10:50 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member

So a few things of note:

Who is child #5?

OR...

OR

Any insight?

I believe the youngest son is mentioned in Murder Machine as the son who goes to live in Italy with his mother after Anthony DeMeo Sr. passed away.

Ahhh right, I remember that. So that means Roy is the smallest child in that first family pic and not one all the way to the left like I previously thought? I guess that must be his older brother Tony?

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035743
06/10/22 10:56 PM
06/10/22 10:56 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Correct, that's Anthony Jr(Chubby) on the left with little Anna and Roy in the forefront.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1035744
06/10/22 11:06 PM
06/10/22 11:06 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Correct, that's Anthony Jr(Chubby) on the left with little Anna and Roy in the forefront.

All makes sense now, thanks. Would be interesting to know who the youngest boy wasand what became of his life

Last edited by Iceveins; 06/10/22 11:09 PM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035745
06/10/22 11:15 PM
06/10/22 11:15 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
I'll see if between my associates and I, we can dig it up, but most of Roy's family has tried to disassociate itself from Roy's grim legacy..
Here's an image of young Roy and Frank Foronjy, his lifelong friend.

Attached Files Screenshot_20220518-212223_Chrome_11zon.jpg
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1035752
06/11/22 01:12 PM
06/11/22 01:12 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
I'll see if between my associates and I, we can dig it up, but most of Roy's family has tried to disassociate itself from Roy's grim legacy..
Here's an image of young Roy and Frank Foronjy, his lifelong friend.
Never saw that one! Who is "Heads of the Family" exactly? All the rare pics of Roy bear his watermark. He had an IG account a while back but it's been deactivated.

Also I saw that he posted a pic of Roy's birth certificate and his mother's maiden name was hard to make out but I recently think I figured out the name which piqued my interest because it's a name we've seen in mob circles... although I have no idea if she's actually related. Do you know anything about that?

Last edited by Iceveins; 06/11/22 01:15 PM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035797
06/12/22 12:22 PM
06/12/22 12:22 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
I don't think it's right to pursue links to his family, if they want to distance themselves from him they should be allowed to. They were not participants in any of his crimes.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: jace] #1035808
06/12/22 05:50 PM
06/12/22 05:50 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Originally Posted by jace
I don't think it's right to pursue links to his family, if they want to distance themselves from him they should be allowed to. They were not participants in any of his crimes.
I'm not pursuing them at all, it just would be interesting to know if there is a connection on his mom's side to another infamous mob figure.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035812
06/12/22 09:39 PM
06/12/22 09:39 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
I'm not pursuing them at all, it just would be interesting to know if there is a connection on his mom's side to another infamous mob figure.

You and your associates don't need to come here and put top pictures of them as kids, and also put up photos of old family friends who were about 10 years old when some of the pictures were taken. Sisters, brothers, fiends, that is going too far.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: jace] #1035817
06/13/22 07:11 AM
06/13/22 07:11 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

You and your associates don't need to come here and put top pictures of them as kids, and also put up photos of old family friends who were about 10 years old when some of the pictures were taken. Sisters, brothers, fiends, that is going too far.

Jace, before you kill the messenger, that image was obtained here on this website in the rare photos thread. I believe Albert sold them to some kind of OC image brokerage, so any confidentiality went out the window with Albert profiting from his father's heinous notoriety. Just so you know the depth of research we've done, we have talked to Stephanie Rosalia, Harvey"Chris" Rosenberg's widow, Albert DeMeo's widow. Camarie Montiglio, Robert DiNome, Det Frank Pergola NYPD Ret., Det Joe Wendling NYPD Ret., Det. Tony Nelson NYPD Ret. as well as numerous locals who frequented the Gemini during Roy's tenure of horror. If you want any info, let me know and I'd be happy to share. Currently I'm on the hunt for where Broadway Freddy DiNome lived in Shirley L.I.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1035824
06/13/22 11:45 AM
06/13/22 11:45 AM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member

Jace, before you kill the messenger, that image was obtained here on this website in the rare photos thread. I believe Albert sold them to some kind of OC image brokerage, so any confidentiality went out the window with Albert profiting from his father's heinous notoriety. Just so you know the depth of research we've done, we have talked to Stephanie Rosalia, Harvey"Chris" Rosenberg's widow, Albert DeMeo's widow. Camarie Montiglio, Robert DiNome, Det Frank Pergola NYPD Ret., Det Joe Wendling NYPD Ret., Det. Tony Nelson NYPD Ret. as well as numerous locals who frequented the Gemini during Roy's tenure of horror. If you want any info, let me know and I'd be happy to share. Currently I'm on the hunt for where Broadway Freddy DiNome lived in Shirley L.I.
Boom.

Just shot you a DM.

Last edited by Iceveins; 06/13/22 11:45 AM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1035826
06/13/22 12:13 PM
06/13/22 12:13 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Just because DeMeo's son was desperate for money and sold those to you or your friends is no reason to pursue relatives and friends of his. It is no excuse either. There is one obsessed man named Quentin Walker on Facebook, with about 9 Facebook profiles. He is also doing work on Demeo, he admitted that he used multiple accounts on youtube in order to convince Gravano to discuss a guy on the fringe of DeMeo's crew. Gravano fell for it, thinking it was multiple people interested in the guy. The DeMeo story is interesting to a point, but by now it is way overdone.Again, kids and family members should be left alone. As for Montiniglio, he was a liar, now his family wants to capitalize on those lies after his death. Pathetic.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: jace] #1035830
06/13/22 01:36 PM
06/13/22 01:36 PM
I
Iceveins Offline OP
Made Member
Iceveins  Offline OP
I
Made Member
Just because DeMeo's son was desperate for money and sold those to you or your friends is no reason to pursue relatives and friends of his. It is no excuse either. There is one obsessed man named Quentin Walker on Facebook, with about 9 Facebook profiles. He is also doing work on Demeo, he admitted that he used multiple accounts on youtube in order to convince Gravano to discuss a guy on the fringe of DeMeo's crew. Gravano fell for it, thinking it was multiple people interested in the guy. The DeMeo story is interesting to a point, but by now it is way overdone.Again, kids and family members should be left alone. As for Montiniglio, he was a liar, now his family wants to capitalize on those lies after his death. Pathetic.
You keep saying we're "pursuing" relatives, not sure where you are coming up with that. I only asked if DeMeo's mother's maiden name possibly meant she had a family related to another infamous figure in the mafia. I think that would be interesting to know since Roy came from a well to do family and his criminal tendencies were something of an anomaly but having other psychopathic mobsters in the bloodline may shed some more light on his behavior. DeMeo's mom is long dead, as well as the mob figure I'm speaking of, there's no family of his to pursue or put on front street. DeMeo's life and family happens to be public record, it is what it is.

As for that guy Quentin, I know who you're talking about, he has a YouTube channel. He is a very strange one and is definitely overly obsessed with the Demeo crew, I have no desire to pursue anything like he does.

Last edited by Iceveins; 06/13/22 01:37 PM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1037695
07/24/22 04:06 PM
07/24/22 04:06 PM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy

If you have the address Freds old house is NOT hard to find. It still looks basically the same. Theres no bodies in the concrete porch. Wouldnt make sense to bring them all the way home when you pass 60 miles of Pine Barrens on the way home

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1073194
10/26/23 05:19 AM
10/26/23 05:19 AM
M
MidnightinDystopia Offline
Wiseguy
MidnightinDystopia  Offline
M
Wiseguy
No Icevein, I am not overly obsessed on the issue. I have to combat burn out. I am writing a book with a lot of new information instead of all the bullshit repeated online. A LOT of new info MM got wrong or missed. There is nothing wrong with that unless you have a problem reading MM to begin with since they were required to be obsessed to finish their book, a task that isn't easy. I have an objective up to the last line and it isn't making these guys into heroes. As for strange...Well I am playing a character on my youtube show but sure I am strange offline too. It hasn't stopped me from making more contacts than Capeci and Mustain did together, fixing where they were wrong, and solving several more DeMeo homicides, as well as bringing attention to others, which can give relatives closure.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: jace] #1073195
10/26/23 05:24 AM
10/26/23 05:24 AM
M
Wiseguy
M
Wiseguy
Jace perhaps settle off your high horse. It is hypocritical to study mobsters and then complain when people share pictures of them with known figures they were linked to in groups. It doesn't say anything good or bad about those figures not involved in the crimes and in the instance of Frank Foronjy, he has never hidden his friendship with Roy and isn't recognizable now with who he was at two.

Also, I don't have nine accounts, but you should spend your time more valuably than stalking me.

And yeah, I am really sorry for manipulating Sammy. He only got over 1 million views because of it, while giving me tons of views. Perhaps be more outraged that he killed a lot of people over money.

Sammy is now looking to cash in on the Roy story. He has formed a partnership with my friend Ross Brodar. I could introduce myself to Sammy through Ross and I could probably persuade Sammy to work with me, but he has nothing to give me where Roy is concerned, and he could easily steal the tremendous amount that I now know, an amount that goes way beyond MM.

Last edited by MidnightinDystopia; 10/26/23 05:29 AM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1073197
10/26/23 05:41 AM
10/26/23 05:41 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Aaaahhh, we are graced with the presence of my good friend and associate, the industrious Quentin Walker of the Darkness Underneath Podcast. Perhaps the most knowledgeable person on the planet regarding Roy Demeo and the Gemini Crew. Welcome to the forum, Quentin, I'm sure you're going to draw some fire from the various assortment of thugs that frequent this joint. You should have brought NYC Crimespot with you so we could start a little crew and muscle in, maybe wet our beaks and get a piece of the racket.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: MidnightinDystopia] #1073212
10/26/23 11:04 AM
10/26/23 11:04 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by MidnightinDystopia
Jace perhaps settle off your high horse. It is hypocritical to study mobsters and then complain when people share pictures of them with known figures they were linked to in groups. It doesn't say anything good or bad about those figures not involved in the crimes and in the instance of Frank Foronjy, he has never hidden his friendship with Roy and isn't recognizable now with who he was at two.

Also, I don't have nine accounts, but you should spend your time more valuably than stalking me.

And yeah, I am really sorry for manipulating Sammy. He only got over 1 million views because of it, while giving me tons of views. Perhaps be more outraged that he killed a lot of people over money.

Sammy is now looking to cash in on the Roy story. He has formed a partnership with my friend Ross Brodar. I could introduce myself to Sammy through Ross and I could probably persuade Sammy to work with me, but he has nothing to give me where Roy is concerned, and he could easily steal the tremendous amount that I now know, an amount that goes way beyond MM.

Who the hell are you to come here more than a year after I posted something and start a feud. You're a weirdo. You did say you had several accounts to fool Gravano, so it came out of your mouth. You say you know more than Gravano on a Gambino member , right there it shows you are delusional.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1073213
10/26/23 11:05 AM
10/26/23 11:05 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Aaaahhh, we are graced with the presence of my good friend and associate, the industrious Quentin Walker of the Darkness Underneath Podcast. Perhaps the most knowledgeable person on the planet regarding Roy Demeo and the Gemini Crew. Welcome to the forum, Quentin, I'm sure you're going to draw some fire from the various assortment of thugs that frequent this joint. You should have brought NYC Crimespot with you so we could start a little crew and muscle in, maybe wet our beaks and get a piece of the racket.

Idiots of a feather flock together.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: MidnightinDystopia] #1073214
10/26/23 11:07 AM
10/26/23 11:07 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
No Icevein, I am not overly obsessed on the issue. I have to combat burn out. I am writing a book with a lot of new information instead of all the bullshit repeated online. A LOT of new info MM got wrong or missed. There is nothing wrong with that unless you have a problem reading MM to begin with since they were required to be obsessed to finish their book, a task that isn't easy. I have an objective up to the last line and it isn't making these guys into heroes. As for strange...Well I am playing a character on my youtube show but sure I am strange offline too. It hasn't stopped me from making more contacts than Capeci and Mustain did together, fixing where they were wrong, and solving several more DeMeo homicides, as well as bringing attention to others, which can give relatives closure.

What an overblown ego!

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: jace] #1073217
10/26/23 12:01 PM
10/26/23 12:01 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

Idiots of a feather flock together.

Idiots of a feather, including your mother.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: jace] #1073255
10/27/23 02:43 AM
10/27/23 02:43 AM
M
Wiseguy
M
Wiseguy
First, I am not starting a beef with you. I have been pretty restrained. I was hardly vitriolic. Second, you are flattering me if you think Gravano knows more and I must be delusional, since I actually do know far more. The Gambinos were HUGE and Sammy was afraid to go around Roy.DeMeo didn't associate closely with anybody outside his group and key Lucchese and Gambino figures.

I know Sammy's own new business partner and could have him plug me to Sammy if I wanted to. I don't want him stealing what I know, and he has nothing new to offer me. He got his entire Nino Gaggi Roy hit on Eppolito's wrong. He got his Westies story wrong. His retelling stories of what Roy said was Roy mostly talking shit. Even Walter Mack doesn't have stories of Roy murdering black people in the Gemini for being black. He worked with black people.

Let's see-who do I know? Pete Lafroscia, his own crew member and Anthony Senter's close friend (whose confidence I keep if he doesn't want something discussed), Walter Mack, DeMeo Det Frank Pergola, Dominick's best friend Ross, Dominick's family, Demeo Surveillance FBI Agent Anthony Nelson, 200, 000-page access to court testimony, Freddy Dinome's family, DeMeo's extended family, Demeo auto det. Harry Brady. Nobody else has gotten both the investigators, non-snitches, and informants to talk to him. I do because I simply act in good faith, am loyal, and keep my mouth shut if they don't want something retold. I also am prob forgetting somebody.

I'll take weirdo. Sounds like you mean original. But I am not an ego maniac. I am actually just being honest. Oh, and Agent Nelson and Lafroscia would agree.

Last edited by MidnightinDystopia; 10/27/23 02:46 AM.
Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1073257
10/27/23 02:51 AM
10/27/23 02:51 AM
M
Wiseguy
M
Wiseguy
Cnote, this guy acts like I molested his brother. I am curious why he is so upset. I have actually been pretty honest in my research. He probably shouldn't read up on the mob if he finds research weird.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1073277
10/27/23 11:17 AM
10/27/23 11:17 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
You just proved yourself crazy/stupid with those 5 posts in a row, while saying that I'm obsessed.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: CNote] #1073297
10/27/23 05:08 PM
10/27/23 05:08 PM
M
Wiseguy
M
Wiseguy
Cnote, so let me guess. This forum is like mob groups. It has a lot of overly confident but uneducated wannabes. It sounds like a good place to promote what I am writing for the rest of them.

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: Iceveins] #1073326
10/27/23 06:00 PM
10/27/23 06:00 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
It's a great forum with many knowledgeable members, some who walked in the same circles if the people we discuss here. You have to have a thick skin in here as some members aren't afraid to speak bluntly. There are some primadonnas you can't have a discussion with because they know everything and can't possibly be open to discussing other variations of historical events. Jace is a good contributor but he's like a little rat-dog chihuahua, nipping at your ankles until you get tired of his shit and swat his ass with the newspaper to send him crying with his tail between his legs under the couch.
cry cry cry

Re: Some clarification on Roy DeMeo and family [Re: MidnightinDystopia] #1073370
10/27/23 08:41 PM
10/27/23 08:41 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Cnote, so let me guess. This forum is like mob groups. It has a lot of overly confident but uneducated wannabes. It sounds like a good place to promote what I am writing for the rest of them.

You had 5 posts in a row up while saying I was obsessed. Like a sneak, you took down 3 of them after my comment, showing your true character.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull