GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (The_Marble_Guy, 1 invisible), 201 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,968
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,349
Posts1,059,056
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? #1033217
04/21/22 12:18 AM
04/21/22 12:18 AM
J
JackieAprile Offline OP
Capo
JackieAprile  Offline OP
J
Capo
If not, who was the high level informer in the Gambinos supplying info on a lot of high level meetings and inside info late 60s - late 70s? This informer would’ve had to have been Captain level or higher

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: JackieAprile] #1033222
04/21/22 01:09 AM
04/21/22 01:09 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
With the top echelon informer program they had alot of members feeding them info.

Today I do not think they have anywhere near the amount of informants as they did.
The families are not anywhere near as penetrated as they were.

I know just about everyone talks about the current state being a state of so many rats.

If you think about it??

With that program almost every family had someone high up on the take feeding the feds info.

Was LCN, more infested with rats back then with that program or today?

The FBI doesn't know who the top 3 guys are for any family today except for Lucheese, that is because of Penessi flipping.

Back then they knew who was for just about every family.

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: BensonHURST] #1033243
04/21/22 01:25 PM
04/21/22 01:25 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
With the top echelon informer program they had alot of members feeding them info.

Today I do not think they have anywhere near the amount of informants as they did.
The families are not anywhere near as penetrated as they were.

I know just about everyone talks about the current state being a state of so many rats.

If you think about it??

With that program almost every family had someone high up on the take feeding the feds info.

Was LCN, more infested with rats back then with that program or today?

The FBI doesn't know who the top 3 guys are for any family today except for Lucheese, that is because of Penessi flipping.

Back then they knew who was for just about every family.

The reason they knew so much from 1962-1990 was due to Greg (The Grim Cuckold) Scarpa secrety cooperating I think he was their main source and he was active those years.

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: JackieAprile] #1033251
04/21/22 03:09 PM
04/21/22 03:09 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
He wasn’t their only Top Echelon Informer in the Colombo’s
Frank Sparcino was also in the program.

Scarpa probably gave more info.

The Gambino’s had Willie Boy Johnson and had source Wahoo.
And Carmine feeding info, that’s just who we know about now.

In 1960-70’s there were ALOT of guys that were giving info
The info they were giving wasn’t that sensitive meaning it wasn’t where bodies were buried

It was more so about structure,
How many made men in the family

Etc

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: JackieAprile] #1033253
04/21/22 03:16 PM
04/21/22 03:16 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Where there is smoke there is possible fire!...That famous phrase might easily apply to Carmine Lombardozzi.

There are numerous instances over the years where the FBI received extremely targeted "key" inside information against specific Gambino Family members that ONLY a Gambino member directly involved in those particular instances could have provided to the feds. Not just any Gambino Family member, and certainly not someone from outside of the Gambino Family. Certainly NOT Greg Scarpa who was affiliated with the Colombo crew and would have had zero information regarding these situations.

So yes, all pertinent data does point towards Lombardozzi as having provided the FBI that informant information.

PS: We just did a big bio on Lombardozzi and an accompanying sister podcast. Yet, we chose not to include all the informant allegations. Although the data about him seems credible and there are a few other damning tidbits from various federal sources about his cooperation, nothing had been proven 100%. So we chose to not include it. No sense in besmirching a guy with innuendo.

BTW: What I have uncovered, which is nothing short of a friggin blockbuster, is a laundry list of various hoodlums across the eastern seaboard who WERE in fact informants and rats. This list spans a dozen or more families, and includes actual "made" members, as well as top-ranked "associates." Lisa and I will be writing and designing this particular expose for release over the next several weeks. Knowledgeable readers and mob aficionados are gonna shit themselves when they read who was an undercover FBI rat for years! (the info I have was culled from federal documents, so its 100% accurate and irrefutable).

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: JackieAprile] #1033372
04/23/22 12:02 PM
04/23/22 12:02 PM
T
thekidfromthesouth Offline
Suspended
thekidfromthesouth  Offline
Suspended
T
Made Member
llombardozi a rat say it aint so joe,,,,,,all the rats all the time,,,,,, like joey testa hes a fucking prison rat,,,,, fuck his family ratiin on fellow inmates just so he can live like a king

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: JackieAprile] #1033380
04/23/22 02:54 PM
04/23/22 02:54 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Joe Testa is a RAT?

Where did that come from?

Never heard that one

Last edited by BensonHURST; 04/23/22 02:55 PM.
Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: BensonHURST] #1033466
04/24/22 11:53 AM
04/24/22 11:53 AM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
Joe Testa is a RAT?

Never heard that one
ETS
OK BRO JOEY TESTA COMPLETE MURDER ,,,WAS SENT TO BUTNER 2007 TO REMOVE CANCER FROMHIS OLD MOUTH PROBABLT Y FROM SMOKING ALL MALBORO REDS CIGARRETES,TOO BAD THE CANCER DINT GET HIM. NOW GETTING BACK TO THE POINT,,,WHILE HE WAS AT BUTNER FCI WITH THE MOST "SOFTEST" PRISON IN THE SATE OF AMERICA ,, U GOT GOT RATS, CHILD MOLESTES WHICH TESTA WAS QUITE "FRIENDLY" WITH,THERES ASLO EX COPS CORRUPUTS, NOW I MAKE THISHES "PRISON SNITCH" WHOS SNITICHING ON OTHER PRISONER SO HE CAN EARN POINT WITH PRISON ADMININSTRATION ON THE FACT HE MIGHT BE FREE AGAIN ,,,THAS A JOKE,,, FOLKS HES "PRISON SNITH" NOW DURING HIS BUTCHERING DAYS I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS, IM TALKING ABOUT THE PRESENT,, NOW HES IN LOS ANGELES WITH SOUTHSIDERS AROUND HIM,,,, BET HE AINT DOING THAT RAT ON THEM,, I BET HE HATES BEING IN THERE SURROUNDE BY MEXICANS,,CRIPS, MS 13, BLOODS....EVEN SKINHEADS HE HATES THEM ALL......IF U DONT LIKE THE TRUTH TAHN GO FUCK YOUR SELF ........
JOEY BECAME A LEYEND IN HS OWN MIND

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 04/24/22 06:34 PM.
Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1033581
04/25/22 10:07 PM
04/25/22 10:07 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
Joe Testa is a RAT?

Never heard that one
ETS
OK BRO JOEY TESTA COMPLETE MURDER ,,,WAS SENT TO BUTNER 2007 TO REMOVE CANCER FROMHIS OLD MOUTH PROBABLT Y FROM SMOKING ALL MALBORO REDS CIGARRETES,TOO BAD THE CANCER DINT GET HIM. NOW GETTING BACK TO THE POINT,,,WHILE HE WAS AT BUTNER FCI WITH THE MOST "SOFTEST" PRISON IN THE SATE OF AMERICA ,, U GOT GOT RATS, CHILD MOLESTES WHICH TESTA WAS QUITE "FRIENDLY" WITH,THERES ASLO EX COPS CORRUPUTS, NOW I MAKE THISHES "PRISON SNITCH" WHOS SNITICHING ON OTHER PRISONER SO HE CAN EARN POINT WITH PRISON ADMININSTRATION ON THE FACT HE MIGHT BE FREE AGAIN ,,,THAS A JOKE,,, FOLKS HES "PRISON SNITH" NOW DURING HIS BUTCHERING DAYS I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS, IM TALKING ABOUT THE PRESENT,, NOW HES IN LOS ANGELES WITH SOUTHSIDERS AROUND HIM,,,, BET HE AINT DOING THAT RAT ON THEM,, I BET HE HATES BEING IN THERE SURROUNDE BY MEXICANS,,CRIPS, MS 13, BLOODS....EVEN SKINHEADS HE HATES THEM ALL......IF U DONT LIKE THE TRUTH TAHN GO FUCK YOUR SELF ........

Ok so you are saying he is a prison snitch?

And you know this how?

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: JackieAprile] #1033602
04/26/22 11:50 AM
04/26/22 11:50 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
It does not amaze me anymore how fast people fall in line, the "Carmine Lombodozzi was a snitch" lie being an example. Even people who only said a few months ago they did not believe it are jumping on the bandwagon. As for Testa being a rat, that is as dumb an allegation as any. It is a new trend on mob sites for posters or podcasters to start pushing a story that they "Discovered" a new rat. That is especially true if it is one of the old timers. Old FBI files can have conflicting info, and wrong info.

Re: Was Carmine Lombadozzi an informer? [Re: BensonHURST] #1033803
04/28/22 03:37 PM
04/28/22 03:37 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
[quote=BensonHURST]Joe Testa is a RAT?

Never heard that one
ETS

Ok so you are saying he is a prison snitch?

And you know

i was lock out with him butner FCI in GA,,sinse it was a SOFT joint,,, no one ever did anything to him,,, now again you ppl are not gettin my point he was dri¡y snitvhing on his fellow in mates,,,,why so HE could live better abd score points with the prsion in hopes lol of him ever getting out of jail,,,i personaly went to my case manager and demaned to be xfer from that joint,, there are no gangmebers truly there just cars they run in ... 2 months later i moved to Herlong medium in CA,,,so happyto get out there,...now joeyis in terminal island and hes not pulling that shit with EME members in there cuz they would cut him like he cut dozens in his times mexaicans kill every prison snith no matter who they are imagine what they can do to an itallian racist sttuborn old man.

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 04/28/22 03:40 PM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull