GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 313 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,611
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,092
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,378
Posts1,059,590
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: DiLorenzo] #1034348
05/09/22 02:10 AM
05/09/22 02:10 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by Goldy
Hypothetical question here, because obviously no one here would know, but when he gets out of prison next year, is he coming home to millions of dollars and a big house and alla that? The guy was involved in upper levels of OC for decades, is he set for life or is he getting out and having to earn at 76? He "blow" all his $$$ while he was in the Life? He's still married to Jimmy Burke's daughter Catherine, right?

He robbed I think it was atleast a Million Dollars from his wife
How ever much it was it was all of Jimmie Burke’s money.

He and Vinny Gorgeous gambled it away in Atlantic City.
Not sure what the he was thinking.

Why he would let the boss of the family gamble all your wife’s money away is just NUTS.

If he wanted browny points he could have just took a $100K and say that’s for you.

That’s called KARMA, that money was stolen money and look what happened to it.

Another story I think was made up to sell a book

It very well could be.

I haven't heard anything about Dominick Cicale being full of shit.

I believe his testimony was solid, the story isnt really self serving not making him look any bigger, badder and/or tougher.

If he was going to be making up stories he could have done alot better than that I believe.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: BensonHURST] #1034513
05/13/22 12:09 AM
05/13/22 12:09 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Goldy
Hypothetical question here, because obviously no one here would know, but when he gets out of prison next year, is he coming home to millions of dollars and a big house and alla that? The guy was involved in upper levels of OC for decades, is he set for life or is he getting out and having to earn at 76? He "blow" all his $$$ while he was in the Life? He's still married to Jimmy Burke's daughter Catherine, right?

He robbed I think it was atleast a Million Dollars from his wife
How ever much it was it was all of Jimmie Burke’s money.

He and Vinny Gorgeous gambled it away in Atlantic City.
Not sure what the he was thinking.

Why he would let the boss of the family gamble all your wife’s money away is just NUTS.

If he wanted browny points he could have just took a $100K and say that’s for you.

That’s called KARMA, that money was stolen money and look what happened to it.

Another story I think was made up to sell a book

It very well could be.

I haven't heard anything about Dominick Cicale being full of shit.

I believe his testimony was solid, the story isnt really self serving not making him look any bigger, badder and/or tougher.

If he was going to be making up stories he could have done alot better than that I believe.

Authors usually push the person trying to sell his story to come up with a big headline grabbing story to help sell copies...Wilt Chamberlin said he banged 20,000 women, Franzese said he beat John Goitti in a sitdown and Cicale has this headline grabber...I don't believe any of them

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034570
05/15/22 10:39 AM
05/15/22 10:39 AM
NEPA and now Fla
J
Jshov31 Offline
Retired Capo
Jshov31  Offline
Retired Capo
J
Made Member
NEPA and now Fla
Anybody that thinks Bruno is broke is drunk. Anyone who thinks he doesn’t have A TON of influence is high. Other than Johnny Joe I’ve never seen a Bonanno guy get as much respect as Bruno does when behind bars. Thats what a lot of you guys who have never done time with these people don’t understand. There is no hiding behind keyboards and social media inside. The real ones stick out and the fake get exposed. Bruno is a living, breathing example of what this thing is about. He was a punk kid when all that coke was flying around. If you think he was the only coke head in the family you are crazy. The man spent a huge portion of his life in prison and never told on nobody. He worked side by side with guys he knew killed his father. He took two big cases on the chin and the man walked out of prison looking like a 40 year old GQ model with a million dollar smile.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: Jshov31] #1034572
05/15/22 11:01 AM
05/15/22 11:01 AM
T
thekidfromthesouth Offline
Suspended
thekidfromthesouth  Offline
Suspended
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by Jshov31
Anybody that thinks Bruno is broke is drunk. Anyone who thinks he doesn’t have A TON of influence is high. Other than Johnny Joe I’ve never seen a Bonanno guy get as much respect as Bruno does when behind bars. Thats what a lot of you guys who have never done time with these people don’t understand. There is no hiding behind keyboards and social media inside. The real ones stick out and the fake get exposed. Bruno is a living, breathing example of what this thing is about. He was a punk kid when all that coke was flying around. If you think he was the only coke head in the family you are crazy. The man spent a huge portion of his life in prison and never told on nobody. He worked side by side with guys he knew killed his father. He took two big cases on the chin and the man walked out of prison looking like a 40 year old GQ model with a million dollar smile.

Bruno IS NOT broke,,,,im sure that he hes gets respect and $$ AND EVENLOPES ONEC E HE HE OFF HOUSE ARREST,,, HELL BE GETINNG SOME NICE WEIGHT "ENVELOPES" HES TRUE COSA NOSTRA YES HE HAD COKE HABIT ,, IT WAS THE 80S HE DID HAD A PERUVIAN CONNECTION DOWN IN THE KENDALL MIAMI BACK IN THE THE EARLY 80S FOR ALL ACCOUNT A "NICE GUY" BUT WAS DETERMINE TO KILL HIS FATHERS KILLERS,,, WITH TIME HE GOT OVER WHICH IS A HARD THING TO ACCOMPLISH

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 05/15/22 08:17 PM.
Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034574
05/15/22 11:24 AM
05/15/22 11:24 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
He could be broke, he likely will get people helping who money when he gets out, but no way he has anything still left on the street. I bet anyone who was lookin gout for him back in the 1980's is now dead or too old to help themselves.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034589
05/15/22 07:47 PM
05/15/22 07:47 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Bruno has more respect than just about everybody in that family. This is known. I don't know what his money situation is today, but I do know that he made a ton in the '80s. It's very hard to picture him being broke. I guess anything is possible though. It is true that he had a bad cocaine problem at one point.

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034591
05/15/22 07:58 PM
05/15/22 07:58 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Once you're behind bars for decades any money you had stashed simply evaporates supporting your family, and any action you had going dries up as well. Old associates die, and most everyone who might have watched out for you is gone or in trouble themselves.

It becomes a much different world 99.99% of the time. Thats a fact. These are the hidden headaches guys live with aside from the obvious lost years spent in stir. It ain't easy thats for sure.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: NYMafia] #1034594
05/15/22 08:19 PM
05/15/22 08:19 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Once you're behind bars for decades any money you had stashed simply evaporates supporting your family, and any action you had going dries up as well. Old associates die, and most everyone who might have watched out for you is gone or in trouble themselves.

It becomes a much different world 99.99% of the time. Thats a fact. These are the hidden headaches guys live with aside from the obvious lost years spent in stir. It ain't easy thats for sure.

HE HAS KATHERINE BURKE AND SOME $ ALSO HAS A RESTAURANT,, AND POSITVE HE HAS MONEY JUICE OUT ON THE STREET,LETS NOT JUMP OVER TO QUICK SAYING HES BROKE,,

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1034605
05/16/22 06:26 AM
05/16/22 06:26 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth

HE HAS KATHERINE BURKE AND SOME $ ALSO HAS A RESTAURANT,, AND POSITVE HE HAS MONEY JUICE OUT ON THE STREET,LETS NOT JUMP OVER TO QUICK SAYING HES BROKE,,

Are you his accountant?

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034611
05/16/22 02:07 PM
05/16/22 02:07 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
I meant to say publishers instead of authors..Like kid from the south, I had a few cocktails that night

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034641
05/17/22 12:42 PM
05/17/22 12:42 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
We must wait and see what Bruno will do while out on the streets.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: NYMafia] #1034645
05/17/22 01:37 PM
05/17/22 01:37 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member

Are you his accountant?

scumbag. i am not his accountant,, are you the "inside man",?,

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 05/17/22 01:38 PM.
Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: DiLorenzo] #1034646
05/17/22 01:51 PM
05/17/22 01:51 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
I meant to say publishers instead of authors..Like kid from the south, I had a few cocktails that night

hey fuck you guys i multitask at work sorry if mistype at my job sneaking out,, i WORK , you ever hear of work before you fucking lowlives anywas Bruno is kool person i was lock up with him donw in Miami FCI low down here in west kendall behind the metro zoo. very chatty guy and super kool to be with.. he did complain when the animals at the zoo next to us made noise ealry moring there was another Bonnano guy lock up there twoo Ronald i beleive the one who shot sonny black,,, they had "problem" so both got transferred, anywas Bruno much rescepts bro

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034689
05/18/22 12:39 PM
05/18/22 12:39 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Slow down there young fella...I figured that if I made a mistake because of drinking that you probably did as well...At least that's the excuse I'd go with if I were you !!

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1034690
05/18/22 01:05 PM
05/18/22 01:05 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Are you his accountant?

First off, don't talk that way on this forum, to me or anybody else. It's not nice, and you're not gaining any points by acting like a low class "internet tough guy."

Second, I'd go look in the mirror before you start calling anybody else around here names like you just did. (go put that in your pipe and smoke it).

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: NYMafia] #1034691
05/18/22 01:26 PM
05/18/22 01:26 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
[quote=NYMafia]Once you're behind bars for decades any money you had stashed simply evaporates supporting your family, and any action you had going dries up as well. Old associates die, and most everyone who might have watched out for you is gone or in trouble themselves.

Are you his accountant?

First off, don't talk that way on this forum, to me or anybody else. It's not nice, and you're not gaining any points by acting like a low class "internet tough guy."

Second, I'd go look in the mirror before you start calling anybody else around here names like you just did. (go put that in your pipe and smoke it). [/q

i dont drink and i dont smoke,,,, i blurss the edge in life,,,, not and internet tough guy either all wrong i dont came here stir u shit up either,, im not typing that im gonna put a bullet on rats or ppl i dont unlike 70 percent of who here are fake tough guys ,,, all i meant is that Bruno is satnd up guy ,,, again im not his fucking account ,,im someone who MET the person face face in prison and had good chats with him, and all lot respect ,,, thas all,,,,,

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034693
05/18/22 01:38 PM
05/18/22 01:38 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Bruno IS a tough guy! And a "stand up guy" too! Thats for certain. He's also a "no fuck-around individual." He's a serious guy.

But as I stated earlier regardless of who the fella is, Bruno or any other street guy. Whether he was "well-heeled" or not before he hit prison, if that fella did a real long bit (especially decades), 99.9999999% of guys are broke by the time they get home. And by "broke" I mean they don't have any real big money. I'm not talking about a small bundle, I'm talking about real serious cash. And that's just a fact of life. That life!

It's not an insult to Bruno. It's that way for most of the fellas. And that which I speak of I know from first-hand knowledge. Its not a hypothesis, and I didn't just pull the theory out of my shoe. Its a fact for most street guys.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034924
05/23/22 04:59 AM
05/23/22 04:59 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
The truth is most made guys and even captains never acquire real wealth.

The ones that do it usually follows them meaning you hear about it some how.

It has been written about either in the past or I hate to say it today with all the pod casters out there today.

And all the high level rats from the Bonanno’s, the court testimony.

I have heard:

1) Patty from the Bronx had big money.
2) Vinny Basciano had big money.
3) Shellack Head had big money.
4) I personally know T.V. has money it has also been written about
5) George from Canada.
6) Asaro’s nephew I can’t think of his name.
7) Frankie Coppa made money on Wall Street.

None of his indictments were for any big money crimes.
No money was ever seized from him, the Feds, never tried to seize any of his assets, he never got hit with any sort of monitery forfeiture.

What has he done since Galante?
He went along with Basciano, when the did an off the record hit?

If he had all this power why didn’t Basciano move him up to one of the other top spots U.B. or Consig, or at-least acting….

This guy is famous because he whacked Galante however, there is never mention of his power and/or wealth. I FIND THAT VERY ODD.

I am not saying I think he is broke I have no way of knowing and I think the Bonanno’s should throw him a bone when he gets out.

He is probably very well respected in jail because he took out Galante.
And how that relates to this I don’t see the connection between the two.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034930
05/23/22 11:22 AM
05/23/22 11:22 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
I dont understand why he get 40 years in the commission trial and afterv12 years he was paroled.
Basciano shouldnt promote a man on parole and Indelicato was a tought guy good for kill someone not to be a consigliere or underboss.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: furio_from_naples] #1034936
05/23/22 03:18 PM
05/23/22 03:18 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
I dont understand why he get 40 years in the commission trial and afterv12 years he was paroled.
Basciano shouldnt promote a man on parole and Indelicato was a tought guy good for kill someone not to be a consigliere or underboss.

something i always wonder he go out after 12 years out of 40... probably he appealed his case i think he marry jimmy burke daugther in federal prison

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034937
05/23/22 03:34 PM
05/23/22 03:34 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

He was sentenced under the old guidelines where you're eligible after serving 1/3 of your sentence. Plus 40 years was very heavy for that and I think he may have gotten s slight reduction in his term (not positive though).

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1034938
05/23/22 03:35 PM
05/23/22 03:35 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

something i always wonder he go out after 12 years out of 40... probably he appealed his case i think he marry jimmy burke daugther in federal prison

Yes,in 1992.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034965
05/24/22 04:24 PM
05/24/22 04:24 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
FYI Bruno is no longer at a halfway house. He is free as a bird

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: Giacalone] #1034970
05/24/22 04:45 PM
05/24/22 04:45 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Giacalone
FYI Bruno is no longer at a halfway house. He is free as a bird

Maybe an old bird, but free as one nonetheless.

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: LouDiMagio] #1034971
05/24/22 05:11 PM
05/24/22 05:11 PM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I for one think some of you over rate this guy. He's been away too long and coming back too old. Just like Gene Gotti he'll go away quietly. My opinion

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: majicrat] #1034972
05/24/22 05:18 PM
05/24/22 05:18 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by majicrat
I for one think some of you over rate this guy. He's been away too long and coming back too old. Just like Gene Gotti he'll go away quietly. My opinion

I agree. Even if he gets a position, he's already in his waning years. Bruno deserves to be a capo. Especially with the shit out there today. But where's he really going? Where's any of them really going in 2022?

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: NYMafia] #1034975
05/24/22 05:52 PM
05/24/22 05:52 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
He was sentenced under the old guidelines where you're eligible after serving 1/3 of your sentence. Plus 40 years was very heavy for that and I think he may have gotten s slight reduction in his term (not positive though).

He was sentenced in 1987,when was changed the guidelines?

Re: Bruno Indelicato [Re: furio_from_naples] #1034976
05/24/22 06:04 PM
05/24/22 06:04 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

He was sentenced in 1987,when was changed the guidelines?

I'm not exactly sure of the year, but probably by the early or mid-1990s.

I know that my cousin and uncle went away in the mid and late 1980s, and a very close 'compare' of mine went away in 1991, and they were all sentenced under the old federal guidelines. (each of them maxed out doing 2/3s of their bits too, because each was labeled "organized crime" and once they reached the can the BOP stamped each of their "jackets" OC. The parole board didn't give a fuck.

They had no shot at all of doing only one third of their time. They each maxed out at 66.6%. None of them even got a 30 to 90 day halfway house either. That what happens when your surname ends in a vowel and you get that label...Que, Sera, Sera!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull