GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 67 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,760
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S #1032108
03/28/22 12:54 PM
03/28/22 12:54 PM
T
thekidfromthesouth Offline OP
Suspended
thekidfromthesouth  Offline OP
Suspended
T
Made Member
as well all know jimmy burke money huge money maker lets imagine he somehow beat the boston point shavin sacandal and Richar Eaton murder,,,,, would he had survive the PURGE starter by that rat of Casso,,, Jimmy was very close frie-nd with Vic and also with acting family boss Vic Orena...... by the way how is Joey Testa doin still snitchin on his fellow inamtes in evry fucking prison he has been, FCI terminal island not for scumbag rat like,,,,, fuck you withe man joey that is i hope cancer makes a come and eats you snitvhng ass teeth.... and the cancer finish you off

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 03/28/22 12:55 PM.
Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1032122
03/28/22 02:31 PM
03/28/22 02:31 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
I'm not sure what totally to make of that giant run-on sentence, but you do pose the question would Burke have survived the Vic & Gas purge?

I'll play along and say that yes, I think he would have, for the reason that he was a big moneymaker and not being a made guy he was no threat to their leadership positions. That all being said, who the hell knows what Vic & Gas would have done? I don't think they were making logical decisions by the time they were uttering the words "whack Jersey".

Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1032145
03/28/22 08:41 PM
03/28/22 08:41 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
as well all know jimmy burke money huge money maker lets imagine he somehow beat the boston point shavin sacandal and Richar Eaton murder,,,,, would he had survive the PURGE starter by that rat of Casso,,, Jimmy was very close frie-nd with Vic and also with acting family boss Vic Orena...... by the way how is Joey Testa doin still snitchin on his fellow inamtes in evry fucking prison he has been, FCI terminal island not for scumbag rat like,,,,, fuck you withe man joey that is i hope cancer makes a come and eats you snitvhng ass teeth.... and the cancer finish you off

Come on man, you got to explain your Testa prison rant. You inside with him?

As for Burke, he mentioned a lot in the book I'm currently reading, the sinatra club.
It's clear that Burke was a true heavyweight criminal. Ranking with top capos in ' respect '.

Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: eastsideofvan] #1032167
03/29/22 03:30 AM
03/29/22 03:30 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
I'm not sure what totally to make of that giant run-on sentence, but you do pose the question would Burke have survived the Vic & Gas purge?

I'll play along and say that yes, I think he would have, for the reason that he was a big moneymaker and not being a made guy he was no threat to their leadership positions. That all being said, who the hell knows what Vic & Gas would have done? I don't think they were making logical decisions by the time they were uttering the words "whack Jersey".

Casso was completely out of his fucking mind, and IMO both were way out of their league as family "bosses." The fact that Vic even allowed Casso to run wild for so long proves it. Poor judgment to say the least. Casso led him around by the nose. The two of them were a complete misnomer. Neither of them should have ever risen to lead a family. It was to the complete detriment of the borgata. Their poor judgement almost completely destroyed that crew. Their wanton violence led to a lot of good men getting killed, another nearly two dozen highly placed members running for their lives to the feds, and the most devastating testimony ever recorded about a family. The most horrible fucking stewardship over that family in its storied 100-year history.

Last edited by NYMafia; 03/29/22 03:34 AM.
Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: dsd] #1032174
03/29/22 11:24 AM
03/29/22 11:24 AM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by dsd
Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth

Come on man, you got to explain your Testa prison rant. You inside with him?

As for Burke, he mentioned a lot in the book I'm currently reading, the sinatra club.
It's clear that Burke was a true heavyweight criminal. Ranking with top capos in ' respect '.

well the rant regarding Testa is somewhenre along his life sentence he somehow decided to get ¨friendly¨ with fello officers and staff h at Butner fci,,,, its no secret he ratted on fellow inmates in prison, i wanna make this very clear im talking about prison not on the streets.Now all Testa ppl are gonna come out the woodwork tpo defend him
1. Butner fci is super soft joint, plenty of ¨prison rats¨
2.Forrrest city fci another soft ass joint to do time where joey was and Joey hang out with a italian canadian Paul johnson who was ratting on other inmate at prison in MS thats MIssissippi for you guys who came came VERY close to gettin murder by Paisas in MS. w Paul was told get the fuck out here white man,, and he went to s.h.u. he had no other choice, word spread to the BOP,,, where Testa is at two rats hangin... now how do i these beacuse i was lock up with of em,,,, when i got to fci butner i wass gonna be sent to Atlanta a medium level joint,,, i spoke to my counser that i did not want to be at butner due to manny rapists,rats,and drop outs,,, and im not of em.... i told mr Withmore if they dont move me from this prison i would go on a hunger strike, i endede up in Jesus in GA call me crazy but i did not want to be anytwhere those places where they takr care of rats like Testa.... they hate u Joey,, the day u left they trew a party 48 hours non stop. hey joey hows terminal island no Air conditinoning so and how you like being around Mexicans,,or you prefer being around rapist,ex cops, and child molesters???

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 03/29/22 11:28 AM.
Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1032181
03/29/22 12:59 PM
03/29/22 12:59 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Thekidfromthesouth, you just sound like a crazy person or a person out to cause trouble. You say Joe Watts was a rat, now Testa. The man did life, and no prison is "Soft." He is locked up with other mob members doing long sentences, are you going to say they are rats too?
How about shocking us all by one day making sense?

Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: jace] #1032182
03/29/22 01:10 PM
03/29/22 01:10 PM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
[quote=jace]Thekidfromthesouth, you just sound like a crazy person or a person out to cause trouble. You say Joe Watts was a rat, now Testa. The man did life, and no prison is "Soft." He is locked up with other mob members doing long sentences, are you going to say they are rats too?
How about shocking us all by one day making sense? Ok i think You don't readed he's prison snitch...ratting on his fellow inmates just si he can live the test of life in peace ...i neve said he RATTED while he was on the street...only in prison.maybe You need too see an ey doctor.maybe You realated to you.ur buddy Testa is a prison snitch

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 03/29/22 01:11 PM.
Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1032183
03/29/22 01:26 PM
03/29/22 01:26 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
If Joey Testa was a prison rat then he'd be in protective custody or the Special Housing Unit (SHU). Enough of you already. You're lucky I'm not how I once was or else I'd have plenty more to say, I just don't have the energy.

Last edited by Liggio; 03/29/22 01:27 PM.
Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: thekidfromthesouth] #1032202
03/29/22 09:16 PM
03/29/22 09:16 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Some bald, meth head made those fake comments about Joey Testa. Its a known fact that Joey Testa never liked that white trash meth head.
The meth head has a you tube channel and couldnt make a dollar in a bank vault. The guy is a sleaze bag.

Re: JIMMY BURKE,,,,1980S [Re: Liggio] #1032211
03/30/22 10:30 AM
03/30/22 10:30 AM
T
Suspended
Suspended
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by Liggio
If Joey Testa was a prison rat then he'd be in protective custody or the Special Housing Unit (SHU). Enough of you already. You're lucky I'm not how I once was or else I'd have plenty more to say, I just don't have the energy.

well liggio im sure a mafia lover i hate to piss on you parade regarding you idol Joey,i can aslo tell by the way you write that you dont know jack shit about federal prisons, you would know if you ever sepnd time in prsion . and that your not a convict,which is a good thing for you,i will say it on last time joey testa is cold snitchin IN PRISON, NOT ON THE STREETS.and another point im speaking for myself not some bald head . do your researh liggio IF you have the energy abput federal prison Burnet fci is s prison for rat,molester,drop out gang members,,,i wanted to get the fuck out there so bad i field a lawsuit against the wadern demandin a transer i dont want to be with those people...im not sure hows ur buddy doing in FCI by the way Liggo do you know what that means? im sure joey depsite him being with alot of mexcians,,,but hey is daugher marry a mexican dude,,,i bet you didnt know that Liggigo,, have good one sir. .

Last edited by thekidfromthesouth; 03/30/22 10:36 AM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull