GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Big_Tuna93, m2w), 217 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,051
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joe Fischetti, looking for info #1031676
03/21/22 07:33 PM
03/21/22 07:33 PM
T
TonyBombassolo Offline OP
Banned
TonyBombassolo  Offline OP
Banned
T
Made Member
Joe Fischetti was a cousin of Capone who was heavily connected to the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami and was especially tight with Frank Sinatra. He was also known to have been close with Virginia Hill who worked for his brother Rocco, I believe. I know Joe was primarily in New York until he moved to Miami, and this board has a post rumoring Joe to have been on the boat with Little Louis Campagna who "had a heart attack" and died just after becoming boss of Chicago which allowed Paul Ricca to take over. He was also rumored to have been the actual person who delivered the money to Luciano in Havana. Its clear Fischetti is deep in Chicago, NY, Miami and has heavy connections with Trafficante as well as almost everyone who had lingering JFK connections.

FBI Vault link for Sinatra elaborates on how tight Sinatra and Joe Fischetti were.

May 9, 1967 Newspaper linking Sinatra/Fischetti/Fontainebleau

Link to document from 1967-02-27 showing Trafficante/Fischetti/Sinatra together

Archives link discussing Fischetti/Fontainebleau

Does anyone know who was in his crew? It appears there were brothers Salvatore Esposito and another brother Tony Esposito but the only records I can find tied to that name is Vincent 'The Chin" Gigante's father. I know Chicago (and especially Ricca) and the Genovese were very friendly for a variety of reasons but details are scarce. Its now further evident that the Chicago Outfit and the Genovese (specifically the NJ faction) were heavily connected. Look at how Eboli went to Chicago after his father's murder. It's clear there is a 'special' connection between the Genovese and Chicago that seems even deeper than the one Chicago had with Buffalo via the Carlisi's.

Any New York experts have any info on who made up Joe Fischetti's crew in NY/NJ in the late 1950's? They would have likely been associated with Willie Moretti, and people like "Lodi Pete" that NyMafia has talked about on here. This group would have been around since the 40's at least.

Re: Joe Fischetti, looking for info [Re: TonyBombassolo] #1031690
03/22/22 09:15 AM
03/22/22 09:15 AM
B
Big_Tuna93 Online content
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Online Content
B
Capo
Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo
Joe Fischetti was a cousin of Capone who was heavily connected to the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami and was especially tight with Frank Sinatra. He was also known to have been close with Virginia Hill who worked for his brother Rocco, I believe. I know Joe was primarily in New York until he moved to Miami, and this board has a post rumoring Joe to have been on the boat with Little Louis Campagna who "had a heart attack" and died just after becoming boss of Chicago which allowed Paul Ricca to take over. He was also rumored to have been the actual person who delivered the money to Luciano in Havana. Its clear Fischetti is deep in Chicago, NY, Miami and has heavy connections with Trafficante as well as almost everyone who had lingering JFK connections.

FBI Vault link for Sinatra elaborates on how tight Sinatra and Joe Fischetti were.

May 9, 1967 Newspaper linking Sinatra/Fischetti/Fontainebleau

Link to document from 1967-02-27 showing Trafficante/Fischetti/Sinatra together

Archives link discussing Fischetti/Fontainebleau

Does anyone know who was in his crew? It appears there were brothers Salvatore Esposito and another brother Tony Esposito but the only records I can find tied to that name is Vincent 'The Chin" Gigante's father. I know Chicago (and especially Ricca) and the Genovese were very friendly for a variety of reasons but details are scarce. Its now further evident that the Chicago Outfit and the Genovese (specifically the NJ faction) were heavily connected. Look at how Eboli went to Chicago after his father's murder. It's clear there is a 'special' connection between the Genovese and Chicago that seems even deeper than the one Chicago had with Buffalo via the Carlisi's.

Any New York experts have any info on who made up Joe Fischetti's crew in NY/NJ in the late 1950's? They would have likely been associated with Willie Moretti, and people like "Lodi Pete" that NyMafia has talked about on here. This group would have been around since the 40's at least.

Do we know where the connection between the outfit and the Genovese stems from?

Re: Joe Fischetti, looking for info [Re: TonyBombassolo] #1031732
03/23/22 09:33 PM
03/23/22 09:33 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
falcone bros. were heavy in miami also

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull