GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 270 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,775
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Black man in Italian organized crime #1023198
11/08/21 04:02 PM
11/08/21 04:02 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
I was wondering, if a black italian could be a made guy (not an associate) of an italian organized crime group in the US or Italy?
And when I say a black man, i’m not talking about an immigrant or the son of an immigrant that was born in italy.
I guess that Italy had is share of africans, before the immigration of many africans in the 80s and so on.
But Italy had colonies in africa and links to africa, so I guess there could be black people or meticcio that are italian from a long time.
So could those people be made guy? Since there father and themself are italians?
Imagine a black guy, that is father and grandfather were back or metticio, but born in Italy… could he be a made guy?

Also, if a made guy (white) got married with an african woman. And they have a mixed child, could he be a made guy of an organization ?

Re: Black man in Italian organized crime [Re: Blackmobs] #1023200
11/08/21 05:26 PM
11/08/21 05:26 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
I was wondering, if a black italian could be a made guy (not an associate) of an italian organized crime group in the US or Italy?
And when I say a black man, i’m not talking about an immigrant or the son of an immigrant that was born in italy.
I guess that Italy had is share of africans, before the immigration of many africans in the 80s and so on.
But Italy had colonies in africa and links to africa, so I guess there could be black people or meticcio that are italian from a long time.
So could those people be made guy? Since there father and themself are italians?
Imagine a black guy, that is father and grandfather were back or metticio, but born in Italy… could he be a made guy?

Also, if a made guy (white) got married with an african woman. And they have a mixed child, could he be a made guy of an organization ?

Italy isnt like the France,the links with the colonies are gone. There was an african mulatto in far right party in the 1970s but no way that a muletto can made in the sicilian mafia.

Re: Black man in Italian organized crime [Re: Blackmobs] #1023201
11/08/21 05:36 PM
11/08/21 05:36 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

No, no and no. Never in a million goddamn motherfucking years. Most of these guys absolutely despise black people. As John Gotti said so elegantly to his 10 year old grandkid 'Being a ni--er is an embarrassment. Being John Gotti's grandson is an honor.' This is how they feel about blacks and don't let Sammy Gravano or any of these lowlife rats who are trying to get support from the black crowd tell you any different. By the way, there is an old interview with Karen Gravano where she talks about how racist the Italians that were around her dad were. Karen loved the blacks lol

Re: Black man in Italian organized crime [Re: Blackmobs] #1023202
11/08/21 05:42 PM
11/08/21 05:42 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Who here posted that interview with a 16 year old Ronnie G where he talks about being a proud racist? Was it Louie? Anyone who thinks these guys love blacks is fucking delusional

Re: Black man in Italian organized crime [Re: Blackmobs] #1023204
11/08/21 05:53 PM
11/08/21 05:53 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305

You know what a mulignan is? It's Italian for eggplant, that's what they call blacks and you'll never see a "Muli" boss, never.

Re: Black man in Italian organized crime [Re: Blackmobs] #1023207
11/08/21 07:27 PM
11/08/21 07:27 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Well I think Ingot the answer

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull