GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (furio_from_naples, Friend_of_Henry, RushStreet, 1 invisible), 249 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,106
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,382
Posts1,059,700
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
hottest pacino scene? #8489
05/12/04 07:44 PM
05/12/04 07:44 PM
pacino'sgirl Offline OP
Wiseguy
pacino'sgirl  Offline OP
Wiseguy
hello. my name is sabrina. Im new here. my screename is kaycorleone84 if anyone wants to chat. ok anyway i know its kind of trivial topic. considering the greatness of the godfather films and i dont want to sound like im cheepening the films or pacino's awesome performance. but anyway just a randomw question. which scene that pacino did do you think was his hottest. he is still a hot 64 year old in my opinion and im 19 i know weird but man nothing compares to the hottness of him in the godfather. my personal faves would be the wedding night cause he is just so hot, you see the passion in his eyes and i was and still am jealous of appolonia(damn whyd i have to be born in the 80s.) um also me and my one friend call simply "the grazie prego scene" when he gives appolonia the necklace. the way he says prego so hot. and when i went to italy i just loved every time i heard prego. the scene wwhere he is with the don and talking about the business in the yard. and hes like "your wife and family are you happy with them?" "yes very happy. and thenwhen he talks about anthony and hes like" three years old and he can read the funny papers. its so cute(i also love the way brando says "ha raed the funny papers." i love pacinos' hair in the scene. like its funny how in the begining in the movie his hair is not slicked back and alittle more unkempt. then in at the end its full on slicked back like the mobsters hair generally is. but i love his hair in all scenes just thought its interesting how they payed attention to details like that and that how this movie was so awesome

Michael Corleone: My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Kay Adams: What was that?
Michael Corleone: Luca Brasi, held a gun to his head, and my father assured him, that either his brain or his signature would be on the contract.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8490
05/12/04 07:53 PM
05/12/04 07:53 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
hi sabrina, i´m angie and i think the same ,he´s still hot with 64, but i´m older than you (23) and i love him for more time so, sorry girl he have a owner, ME lol j/k, welcome to the boards smile .

" What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?"

" Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life"- there is a light that never goes out by The smiths.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8491
05/12/04 11:32 PM
05/12/04 11:32 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Welcome Pacino's Girl, wink

You'll find many of us ladies, old and young love Pacino. I too, like the scenes you speak of (Vito & Michael and the Prego/Grazie scene). Both scenes he had a rare smile, making him all the more appealing. I liked too when he was teaching Appollonia to drive, showing a slight humor in his character. Every role he plays IMHO, whether the movie is good or not, he's top notch. Btw, we have had many polls on who's better/cuter, etc Pacino/DeNiro. If I'm not mistaken Pacino gets it all the time, although we all agree Young Vito is "hot" as well. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8492
05/13/04 12:08 AM
05/13/04 12:08 AM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
This is not a cheapening topic. I love these topics smile I would have to say the scene where I think Pacino is hottest is when is he speaking to Appolonia's father. He just seems so confident in himself when he says in English about "instead of gaining a husband" No one was expecting him to say it, so his confidence is sexy.
I also love when they are dancing on their wedding day. He looks more cute than hot in that scene though.

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8493
05/13/04 02:58 AM
05/13/04 02:58 AM
Bella_Dana Offline
Made Member
Bella_Dana  Offline
Made Member
hi sabrina

he had a lot of hot sceneces, i got to say that i loved him in havanna when he and fredo went to drink something. also when he talked to vito in the garden and when he talked to appollonias father. these are the ones i can think of right now.

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8494
05/13/04 05:24 AM
05/13/04 05:24 AM
London
The Hollywood Finochio Offline
The Don
The Hollywood Finochio  Offline
The Don
Underboss
London
as a male ill say that Apollonia is well hot during that 'prego' scene, wish we'd seen more of her, especially the continuation of the 'first night' scene hehehe

Sonny - Well then, business will have to suffer, all right? And listen, do me a favor, Tom. No more advice on how to patch things up, just help me win, please
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8495
05/13/04 09:20 AM
05/13/04 09:20 AM
pacino'sgirl Offline OP
Wiseguy
pacino'sgirl  Offline OP
Wiseguy
yeah pacino is defintely hotter and better than deniro. but young vito was hot so you can see how micheal turned out to be so sexy. i mean i dont what happened to sonny and fredo. i mean i know sonny was a ladys man and all but was not that hot. and fredo was well funny to watch. but i mean sonny was a ladys man cause he was cool. yeah but they certainly saved the best and hottest son for last.

Michael Corleone: Luca Brasi, held a gun to his head, and my father assured him, that either his brain or his signature would be on the contract.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8496
05/13/04 04:32 PM
05/13/04 04:32 PM
The Dirty South
Dirty Blonde Offline
Made Member
Dirty Blonde  Offline
Made Member
The Dirty South
I think Pacino was sexy, cute and hot at various times in the movie.He was cute when they were Christmas shopping (He and Kay) Cute when he was dancing with Applonia. Cool at the car when he met up again with Kay in New England..and of course when he was in Vegas, taking a drag on the ciggarette while busting Fredos balls about family rules. In Part two, he was cool the entire movie, I only remember him cracking a smile when he rec the ck at Anthonys 1st Communion. I think he was sexy when he shot the Solozzo and McClusky in he restaurant, ad when he was about to go at Appolonia on tehir honeymoon nite. DeNiro was hot and sexy and cool everytime he was on the screen in Godfather II. wink

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8497
05/19/04 10:47 PM
05/19/04 10:47 PM
home of the wildcats, kentucky
belle Offline
Wiseguy
belle  Offline
Wiseguy
Don't worry Pacino girl you are not alone! Iam 26 and have been madly in love with Pacino since middle school. blush By the way, I am going to Rome this summer (05) after graduation. Have any suggestions for tourists? Also has any of you heard about the new Pacino movie where he will be portraying Napoleon? Iam very excited because I am a history major and Napoleon is my favorite and Pacino playing him is a dream come true. smile smile smile

Winegardner sleeps with the fishes.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8498
05/20/04 08:24 AM
05/20/04 08:24 AM
pacino'sgirl Offline OP
Wiseguy
pacino'sgirl  Offline OP
Wiseguy
yes i have heard about him playing napoleon. do you know when its coming out. i havent heard anything yet. i heard that juliette binoch and scarlett johanson are going to be in it. but who is going to play josephine?

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8500
05/20/04 12:45 PM
05/20/04 12:45 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
hahahhah funny eek lol , i don´t care if he´s short or tall, he´s hot anyway wink

" Take me out tonight
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8501
05/20/04 01:09 PM
05/20/04 01:09 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Personally, I don't find Pacino 'hot' in any Godfather scene, either in original or Part II.

He's definitely cute in the earlier Michael scenes, before he gets too involved in with the Family...there are moments when you just want to pinch his cheeks (won't say which ones...) !!!

But for me, Pacino was hottest doing comedy in
'Author Author'. I just LOVE him in that movie and wish it had been a bigger hit than it was.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8502
05/20/04 01:17 PM
05/20/04 01:17 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
yeah ,i like that movie too, pacino´s look so cute like ivan travalian, is a great dad there ( or stepfather in this case).

" Take me out tonight
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8503
05/20/04 04:12 PM
05/20/04 04:12 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Apple,

Although not a wonderful movie, I liked Frankie & Johnny as well. He's just so dang adorable. grin I think he is at his best in drama, but do think he has a charm about him in the light comedic roles as well. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8504
05/20/04 04:28 PM
05/20/04 04:28 PM
The Dirty South
Dirty Blonde Offline
Made Member
Dirty Blonde  Offline
Made Member
The Dirty South
Originally posted by belle:
Don't worry Pacino girl you are not alone! Iam 26 and have been madly in love with Pacino since middle school. blush By the way, I am going to Rome this summer (05) after graduation. Have any suggestions for tourists? Also has any of you heard about the new Pacino movie where he will be portraying Napoleon? Iam very excited because I am a history major and Napoleon is my favorite and Pacino playing him is a dream come true. smile smile smile
The Bernini Fountains are a fun place to hang out and people watch, of course The Spanish Steps are fun. The Roman Clubs are lots of fun, lots of fine Italian hotties..I also like The Trevi Fountains, though they are a bit touristy. You have to go to the Vatican..I prefer to go on my own but the you could alo take a taxi. The Wedding Cake is a nice attraction, too, and of course you must go to the Colleseum. The food in Rome is good,but I prefer Nothern Cuisine myself. You must have a pizza..they way they eat it over there is with a knife and fork, like a pie. You will have fun. But beware of the pinching..they love American women (esp blondes)

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8505
05/20/04 05:09 PM
05/20/04 05:09 PM
New Jersey
TheCrazyMan Offline
Made Member
TheCrazyMan  Offline
Made Member
New Jersey
I will say this, Pacino looked good for the first film only cu he was a military man, and he kinda had the youngest child look, compared to Sonny and Fredo.

Though I really didn't like his look in GF2: the man rarely smiled, and to me, laughter is something that makes ppl beautiful.

Heck in GF3 he looked better cuz he was not so stone-faced as before.

With a lot of his other films, such as Devil's Advocate, he really animates himself, and for me, that's been his modern trademark: He knows how to make the bad guy in a film look good.

Take Care
George
Don Crazyman

"Tonight, The Crazyman family settles its accounts. Monkey and Strawboy, those lil amatuer artist f*cks. they've been screwing with us since the beginning. F*ck'em.
Izabela, my ex-g/f, Tracey will pay her a visit, at her home.
Ruben, take a train to Holman, light a candle for professor Nyman."
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8506
05/20/04 05:21 PM
05/20/04 05:21 PM
pacino'sgirl Offline OP
Wiseguy
pacino'sgirl  Offline OP
Wiseguy
i agree he also is hot in comedy. i also loved him in frankie and johnny. i think that is one of his hotter older roles. i know bobby deerfiedl was a bomb. but i actaully liked it. the first time i watched i thought it was weird but then i liked it. hes super hot in that too. just a random question. did anyone see gigli. i know very few poeple did. but was just gonna say that pacino looked hot in the one scene he was in.(angered me that they would only put al in one scene)

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8507
05/20/04 07:24 PM
05/20/04 07:24 PM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
I saw gigli only for pacino´s scene, because in my opinion the movie sucks and yes look kinda hot is his role in the movie. I love him in frankie and johnny and devil´s avocate ( new stuff), he´s the most sexy devil in my opinion.

" Take me out tonight
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8508
05/20/04 08:32 PM
05/20/04 08:32 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
Originally posted by Partagas:
I wonder if Pacino was selected for the part as he is about as tall as Napolean was lol
Har-dee-har-har rolleyes now we know why no one responds to your jokes grin Napolean was shorter than Pacino.He was only about 5'1" or 2"

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8509
05/29/04 01:53 AM
05/29/04 01:53 AM
AZ
Rudik Offline
Made Member
Rudik  Offline
Made Member
AZ
alot of ppl say i look like him so if you ladies wanna hit me up some on aim my sn mike20ak

Leave the gun and take the canoli.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8510
05/29/04 10:48 PM
05/29/04 10:48 PM
Desolation Row
Underboss
Underboss
Desolation Row
"Anybody ever call you Carol Burnett? Because you look as much like Carol Burnett as you do Al Pacino." lol
Sorry i just couldnt help it. I watched Analyze That today.

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8511
06/06/04 02:09 AM
06/06/04 02:09 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
"Anybody ever call you Carol Burnett? Because you look as much like Carol Burnett as you do Al Pacino." lol
Sorry i just couldnt help it. I watched Analyze That today.
lol I remember that quote, and I love both This & That!

Sorry, just had to say that first...lol In reply to this entire topic, I love Pacino AND DeNiro! I can still remember a lo-o-n-g time ago, I had never seen any GF movies, and only knew of them from my parents. Then, one late night, one was on tv, I guess 1...and I saw Michael and fell in love! It was funny, because I didn't know anything about the movie, and the only reason I watched it that night was because I saw Al as Mike and couldn't resist... wink Anyways, now, I've seen I and II plenty of times, and still enjoy all the scenes that have been mentioned! DeNiro has this certain charm in all his works...that certain look he makes...that Billy Crystal can always imitate so well...it's just so cute! Robbie makes a bunch of irrestible faces in Meet the Parents, as well...but now I'm getting off topic...lol Anyways, I love DeNiro as young Vito..he just looks like such an "authentic Italian," and I just can't get enough of him! But all of the Pacino lovers on this board have mentioned lots of good scenes for him! I, also, love the part where he speaks so defiantly, to Vitelli about Appollonia..and I love the romantic looks they gave eachother when they're at the table. *sigh* Of course, I could go on all day w/this...lol I'll stop for now...:0)

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8512
06/06/04 02:10 AM
06/06/04 02:10 AM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
Okay, no.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8513
06/17/04 05:21 PM
06/17/04 05:21 PM
belle Offline
Wiseguy
belle  Offline
Wiseguy
In response to the post from Don Sonny Corleone that Napoleon was 5'1".
This is a common misconception, Napoleon Bonaparte was acutally 5 feet 6 inches tall. The same height as Pacino I believe. Since the English and French systems of measurement differ that accounts for the inaccuracy.

Sorry for being a nerd, but I am a history major at UK so I can't resist.

Winegardner sleeps with the fishes.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8514
06/18/04 09:53 AM
06/18/04 09:53 AM
North London
Bella Mafia UK Offline
Capo
Bella Mafia UK  Offline
Capo
North London
I think Al Pacino looks hot in GFII when Roth's men are shooting at his house, and Michael grabs Kay and throws her on the floor under him, and his hair kind of gets messed up. I love a man who would risk his life to protect me wink

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.
Re: hottest pacino scene? #8515
06/18/04 09:35 PM
06/18/04 09:35 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Ooh, I'll have to look for that, "Bella Mafia UK"!!! I always get sorta distracted in that scene with the gunshots...it's funny 'cause I know it's coming, but it still surprises me everytime...lol lol
~Gina

Re: hottest pacino scene? #8516
06/19/04 10:23 PM
06/19/04 10:23 PM
Desolation Row
Underboss
Underboss
Desolation Row
Originally posted by belle:
... Napoleon was 5'1".
This is a common misconception, Napoleon Bonaparte was acutally 5 feet 6 inches tall. The same height as Pacino I believe. Since the English and French systems of measurement differ that accounts for the inaccuracy.
Really?! eek Thats interesting.I'm 5'6" too, and it was a joke to my friends that at least I was taller than someone. Now I dont even have that, thanks frown JK

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull