GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 339 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,066
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,461
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! #1021574
10/11/21 10:10 AM
10/11/21 10:10 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The story below shows that rats are nothing new, yet people act as though they're this brand-new, 21st Century phenomenon. I counted like 5 rats in this one story from the 1930s and 40s. I can even go back further to prove my point.

On this day, October 9, 1934, New York mobster, gambling racketeer, & the father-in-law of Andrew Ruggiano Sr., Ferdinand "The Shadow" Boccia, is abducted by Willie Gallo & Ernest "The Hawk" Rupolo, after a dispute with Vito “Don Vitone” Genovese, when the 2 conspired to cheat a wealthy gambler out of $150k in a high-stakes card game. After the game, Boccia demanded a share of $35k, because he had lured the rich traveler to the game, & introduced the victim to Genovese. Rather than pay Boccia anything, Genovese decided to have him murdered. A group of 5 associates, led by Genovese, put a hit on Boccia, at a Brooklyn clubhouse/restaurant/coffee shop, ran by Ferdinand’s uncle Bennie Boccia. “The Shadow” was later murdered. On May 11, 1937, the body of Boccia was pulled from the Hudson River in New York City. It was widely believed that Boccia was shot to death 3 years earlier, either on February 9, 1934 or September 19, 1934, in Brooklyn & then dumped in the river. Following the recovery of Boccia's body, Genovese offered Rupolo $175 to murder Gallo. After escaping 2 attempts on his life, Gallo went to the police & implicated both Rupolo & Genovese in the Boccia murder. While Rupolo was sentenced to 12 years for attempted murder, Genovese fled the U.S. to Italy, to avoid prosecution.
In the summer of 1944 in New York, Genovese was implicated in the Boccia murder by mobster Rupolo. Facing a murder conviction, Rupolo had decided to become a government witness, & admitted to murdering Boccia, at the request of Genovese. On August 27, 1944, U.S. military police arrested Genovese in Italy during an investigation into his running of a black market ring. It was revealed that Genovese had been stealing trucks, flour, & sugar from the Army. When Agent Orange C. Dickey of the Criminal Investigation Division examined Genovese's background, he discovered that Genovese was a fugitive wanted for the 1934 Boccia killing. However, there was seemingly little interest from the Army, or the federal government, in pursuing Genovese. After months of frustration, Dickey was finally able to make preparations to ship Genovese back to New York to face trial, but came under increasing pressure. Genovese personally offered Dickey a $250k bribe to release him, then threatened Dickey when the offer was refused. Dickey was even instructed by his superiors in the military chain of command to refrain from pursuing Genovese, but refused to be dissuaded.
On June 2, 1945, after arriving in New York by ship the day before, Genovese was arraigned on murder charges, for the Boccia killing. He pleaded not guilty. On June 10, 1946, another prosecution witness, Jerry Esposito, was found shot to death beside a road in Norwood, New Jersey. Earlier, another witness, Peter LaTempa, was found dead in a cell, where he had been held in protective custody. Without anyone to corroborate Rupolo's testimony, the government's case collapsed, & the charges against Genovese were dismissed on June 10, 1946. In making his decision, Judge Samuel Leibowitz commented: “I cannot speak for the jury, but I believe that if there were even a shred of corroborating evidence, you would have been condemned to the electric chair.”
With his release from custody in 1946, Genovese was able to rejoin the Luciano family in New York; however, neither Frank Costello nor his underboss Willie Moretti was willing to return power to him. In 1946, Meyer Lansky called a meeting of the heads of the major crime families in Havana, that December. The 3 topics which would come under discussion were: the heroin trade, Cuban gambling, & what to do about Bugsy Siegel & the floundering Flamingo Hotel project, in Las Vegas. The Conference took place at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba & lasted a little more than a week. On December 20, during the conference, Lucky Luciano had a private meeting with Genovese, in Luciano's hotel suite. Unlike Costello, Luciano had never trusted Genovese.
In the meeting, Genovese tried to convince Luciano to become a titular boss of bosses & let Genovese run everything. Luciano calmly rejected Genovese's suggestion: “There is no Boss of Bosses. I turned it down in front of everybody. If I ever change my mind, I will take the title. But it won't be up to you. Right now you work for me & I ain't in the mood to retire. Don't you ever let me hear this again, or I'll lose my temper. Genovese was now a capo of his former Greenwich Village Crew. However, on October 4, 1951, Moretti was assassinated by order of the Mafia Commission; the mob bosses were unhappy with his testimony during the Kefauver Hearings, and were worried, with the syphilis now affecting his brain, he might start talking to the press. Costello appointed Genovese as the new underboss.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021579
10/11/21 11:07 AM
10/11/21 11:07 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Luciano gave Vito Genovese a bad beating at the conclusion of the Havana Conference, breaking three ribs and his left arm. Here is his account of what happened:

Attached Files Screenshot_20211011-110235_Chrome.jpg
Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021581
10/11/21 12:24 PM
10/11/21 12:24 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Online content
furio_from_naples  Online Content

naples,italy
Rat ever existed in every organization in every time but from the 1980s with the decline of LCN value and the creation of a efficient witsec and corret use of the RICO the rats that before was only dry snitches or at the end only associate or low level made men became to grown.

1983 Angelo Lonardo the cleveland family street boss and long time veteran agreed to flip because was faces an heavy sentece for drug traffick;
1988 Philip Leonetti,Philadelphia family underboss agreed to testimony against his boss Scarfo and other mob fellows;
1990 Charles "Chucky" Porter,Pittsburgh family underboss get 28 years and flips
1990 Salvatore Gravano underboss of the Gambino family,one of the legendary NY 5 family agreed to testify;
2004 Joseph Massino,the first boss of NY 5 families to flips and wore a wire to record conversations.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021582
10/11/21 12:48 PM
10/11/21 12:48 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
I get what you're saying, but it still doesn't change the fact that many people are under the impression that rats are a new phenomenon. Snitching is snitching, a rat is a rat is a rat, it doesn't matter if the rat is dry snitching or pointing fingers from a witness stand.

Last edited by DillyDolly; 10/11/21 01:27 PM.
Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021586
10/11/21 01:43 PM
10/11/21 01:43 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
I don't think he's trying to denigrate your post, only pointing out that the enactment and proper enforcement of R.I.C.O. combined with the advent of the American born bosses( Colombo, Salerno, Corollo, Rastelli, Persico, Gigante. Gotti), and the passing of the foreign born bosses(Luciano, Genovese, Profaci, Bonanno, Lucchese, Anastasia, Gambino) led to a decline in the La Cosa Nostra mentality of a secret society and a stronger American money oriented greed.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: CNote] #1021588
10/11/21 02:14 PM
10/11/21 02:14 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by CNote
I don't think he's trying to denigrate your post, only pointing out that the enactment and proper enforcement of R.I.C.O. combined with the advent of the American born bosses( Colombo, Salerno, Corollo, Rastelli, Persico, Gigante. Gotti), and the passing of the foreign born bosses(Luciano, Genovese, Profaci, Bonanno, Lucchese, Anastasia, Gambino) led to a decline in the La Cosa Nostra mentality of a secret society and a stronger American money oriented greed

. Very True. Plus the mob life is built on deception whether they are “rats” or not

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: CNote] #1021589
10/11/21 02:15 PM
10/11/21 02:15 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
I don't think he's trying to denigrate your post, only pointing out that the enactment and proper enforcement of R.I.C.O. combined with the advent of the American born bosses( Colombo, Salerno, Corollo, Rastelli, Persico, Gigante. Gotti), and the passing of the foreign born bosses(Luciano, Genovese, Profaci, Bonanno, Lucchese, Anastasia, Gambino) led to a decline in the La Cosa Nostra mentality of a secret society and a stronger American money oriented greed.

Totally agree on both accounts, maybe RICO more than anything.
Keep in mind that Dilly is very sensitive to anything or anyone who takes issue with his cut and paste posts.

Last edited by Friend_of_Henry; 10/11/21 02:16 PM.

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1021590
10/11/21 02:44 PM
10/11/21 02:44 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry

Totally agree on both accounts, maybe RICO more than anything.
Keep in mind that Dilly is very sensitive to anything or anyone who takes issue with his cut and paste posts.

LOL.

Last edited by JCrusher; 10/11/21 02:45 PM.
Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1021591
10/11/21 03:01 PM
10/11/21 03:01 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
My points aren't cut and paste, the vast majority of people I've seen comments online are under the impression that rats are a new thing to the mob, rarely ever do you see anyone point out the complete opposite, like I did. Most people are on the "rats only came about after RICO and long prison sentences" bandwagon.

Last edited by DillyDolly; 10/11/21 03:16 PM.
Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: JCrusher] #1021594
10/11/21 03:07 PM
10/11/21 03:07 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Salerno, Corallo, and Gigante had an extremely Cosa Nostra mentality none of those guys went out of their way to be publicity hounds. Even some of the Italian-born bosses you named like Luciano, Genovese, and Anastasia were more American-minded in my opinion and didn't give a damn about Cosa Nostra traditions. Luciano it's been said even wanted to do away with the initiation ceremony because it was too old-worldly.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: JCrusher] #1021595
10/11/21 03:15 PM
10/11/21 03:15 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
You give RICO far too much credit, as I've pointed out numerous times and I'll keep pointing it out most of the tiny LCN families around the country were on their way out long before RICO. And rats, made men and associates included, go back long before RICO. Even Scarpa was a rat long before RICO, you're an even bigger moron than I thought if you believe he was the only one.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021596
10/11/21 03:17 PM
10/11/21 03:17 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

Its exactly what I wanted to say. Until Cosa Nostra was strong and the american state without serious legal means,the rats doesnt damaged Cosa Nostra like Valachi that give many infos on the origin of LCN,his story in 1920s-1930s,the terminology etc but was few stuff.
The decline began after american born bosses but still old school was replaced by egomaniac bosses like Gotti that doesnt learn that the spotlight is always a mistake or bloody one like Amuso or people like Persico that thinked more to his blood family that to his mob family.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021597
10/11/21 03:19 PM
10/11/21 03:19 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
This isn't a post about when the decline of LCN began or what caused it, my title is very simple, RATS ARE NOTHING NEW. And they're not, in fact they're as old as the Mafia itself.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021598
10/11/21 03:21 PM
10/11/21 03:21 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
His notion that Luciano, Genovese, and Anastasia were more Cosa Nostra than Corallo, Salerno, and Gigante just because they were born in Italy totally discredits his own comment.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021599
10/11/21 03:27 PM
10/11/21 03:27 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Those old-world bosses would've been brought down by RICO as well, they were just lucky to have passed on before RICO kicked into high gear. In my opinion, the LCN bosses, underbosses, and consiglieres had an excuse when they went down in the 1980s, because nothing like that of that magnitude had ever been done before. It's the guys who came after them that were the real idiots.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021600
10/11/21 03:28 PM
10/11/21 03:28 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Its exactly what I wanted to say. Until Cosa Nostra was strong and the american state without serious legal means,the rats doesnt damaged Cosa Nostra like Valachi that give many infos on the origin of LCN,his story in 1920s-1930s,the terminology etc but was few stuff.
The decline began after american born bosses but still old school was replaced by egomaniac bosses like Gotti that doesnt learn that the spotlight is always a mistake or bloody one like Amuso or people like Persico that thinked more to his blood family that to his mob family.

Absolutely

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: JCrusher] #1021601
10/11/21 03:30 PM
10/11/21 03:30 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Absolutely, but this post has nothing to do with the mob's decline or how effective rats were back then or are today, ONLY THAT RATS ARE NOTHING NEW, stick to the fucking point. Is your reading comprehension that jacked up?

Last edited by DillyDolly; 10/11/21 03:31 PM.
Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021602
10/11/21 03:31 PM
10/11/21 03:31 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
The story below shows that rats are nothing new, yet people act as though they're this brand-new, 21st Century phenomenon. I counted like 5 rats in this one story from the 1930s and 40s. I can even go back further to prove my point.

On this day, October 9, 1934, New York mobster, gambling racketeer, & the father-in-law of Andrew Ruggiano Sr., Ferdinand "The Shadow" Boccia, is abducted by Willie Gallo & Ernest "The Hawk" Rupolo, after a dispute with Vito “Don Vitone” Genovese, when the 2 conspired to cheat a wealthy gambler out of $150k in a high-stakes card game. After the game, Boccia demanded a share of $35k, because he had lured the rich traveler to the game, & introduced the victim to Genovese. Rather than pay Boccia anything, Genovese decided to have him murdered. A group of 5 associates, led by Genovese, put a hit on Boccia, at a Brooklyn clubhouse/restaurant/coffee shop, ran by Ferdinand’s uncle Bennie Boccia. “The Shadow” was later murdered. On May 11, 1937, the body of Boccia was pulled from the Hudson River in New York City. It was widely believed that Boccia was shot to death 3 years earlier, either on February 9, 1934 or September 19, 1934, in Brooklyn & then dumped in the river. Following the recovery of Boccia's body, Genovese offered Rupolo $175 to murder Gallo. After escaping 2 attempts on his life, Gallo went to the police & implicated both Rupolo & Genovese in the Boccia murder. While Rupolo was sentenced to 12 years for attempted murder, Genovese fled the U.S. to Italy, to avoid prosecution.
In the summer of 1944 in New York, Genovese was implicated in the Boccia murder by mobster Rupolo. Facing a murder conviction, Rupolo had decided to become a government witness, & admitted to murdering Boccia, at the request of Genovese. On August 27, 1944, U.S. military police arrested Genovese in Italy during an investigation into his running of a black market ring. It was revealed that Genovese had been stealing trucks, flour, & sugar from the Army. When Agent Orange C. Dickey of the Criminal Investigation Division examined Genovese's background, he discovered that Genovese was a fugitive wanted for the 1934 Boccia killing. However, there was seemingly little interest from the Army, or the federal government, in pursuing Genovese. After months of frustration, Dickey was finally able to make preparations to ship Genovese back to New York to face trial, but came under increasing pressure. Genovese personally offered Dickey a $250k bribe to release him, then threatened Dickey when the offer was refused. Dickey was even instructed by his superiors in the military chain of command to refrain from pursuing Genovese, but refused to be dissuaded.
On June 2, 1945, after arriving in New York by ship the day before, Genovese was arraigned on murder charges, for the Boccia killing. He pleaded not guilty. On June 10, 1946, another prosecution witness, Jerry Esposito, was found shot to death beside a road in Norwood, New Jersey. Earlier, another witness, Peter LaTempa, was found dead in a cell, where he had been held in protective custody. Without anyone to corroborate Rupolo's testimony, the government's case collapsed, & the charges against Genovese were dismissed on June 10, 1946. In making his decision, Judge Samuel Leibowitz commented: “I cannot speak for the jury, but I believe that if there were even a shred of corroborating evidence, you would have been condemned to the electric chair.”
With his release from custody in 1946, Genovese was able to rejoin the Luciano family in New York; however, neither Frank Costello nor his underboss Willie Moretti was willing to return power to him. In 1946, Meyer Lansky called a meeting of the heads of the major crime families in Havana, that December. The 3 topics which would come under discussion were: the heroin trade, Cuban gambling, & what to do about Bugsy Siegel & the floundering Flamingo Hotel project, in Las Vegas. The Conference took place at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba & lasted a little more than a week. On December 20, during the conference, Lucky Luciano had a private meeting with Genovese, in Luciano's hotel suite. Unlike Costello, Luciano had never trusted Genovese.
In the meeting, Genovese tried to convince Luciano to become a titular boss of bosses & let Genovese run everything. Luciano calmly rejected Genovese's suggestion: “There is no Boss of Bosses. I turned it down in front of everybody. If I ever change my mind, I will take the title. But it won't be up to you. Right now you work for me & I ain't in the mood to retire. Don't you ever let me hear this again, or I'll lose my temper. Genovese was now a capo of his former Greenwich Village Crew. However, on October 4, 1951, Moretti was assassinated by order of the Mafia Commission; the mob bosses were unhappy with his testimony during the Kefauver Hearings, and were worried, with the syphilis now affecting his brain, he might start talking to the press. Costello appointed Genovese as the new underboss.

If this isn't a cut and paste and you actually wrote this freehand then I stand corrected and apologise.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1021603
10/11/21 03:33 PM
10/11/21 03:33 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The story is cut and paste, I said my POINTS AREN'T CUT AND PASTE. Where I said The story below shows that rats are nothing new, yet people act as though they're this brand-new, 21st Century phenomenon. I counted like 5 rats in this one story from the 1930s and 40s. I can even go back further to prove my point.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021605
10/11/21 03:44 PM
10/11/21 03:44 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Like I said: "Cut and Paste"!

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1021608
10/11/21 03:47 PM
10/11/21 03:47 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The story is cut and paste, but not my points I'm making from the story. You're just grasping at straws now, the last refuge of someone with no valid argument. And the vast majority of material here is cut and paste.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021613
10/11/21 04:04 PM
10/11/21 04:04 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
I grasp at no straws. My points are from my own personal experiences and I never lowered myself to be a cut and paste artist.
Stick a fork in me, now we're done!

Last edited by Friend_of_Henry; 10/11/21 04:08 PM.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1021619
10/11/21 04:16 PM
10/11/21 04:16 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
I said that the vast majority of material here is cut and paste, but I don't see you bothering anyone else about it. How about you shove that fork up your retarded, goofy fucking ass.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021622
10/11/21 04:28 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I said that the vast majority of material here is cut and paste, but I don't see you bothering anyone else about it. How about you shove that fork up your retarded, goofy fucking ass.

. I mean there really is no need for that type of talk. Friend of Henry is a good poster. Disagreements on topics is perfectly fine but no need to go overboard

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021623
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
I never get in a pissing contest with a skunk, so go find some else to troll and pee on their shoes.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021628
10/11/21 05:41 PM
10/11/21 05:41 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Rats and traitors have always been around, since the beginning of time. Just look at Judas. You want a better example than that?

But they were never as prevalent as they are in today's underworld. Or in society at large for that matter. I for one think its disgusting.

When I grew up. Where I grew up. If you were a rat, you couldn't even stay in the neighborhood. You'd either get a beating every time you stepped out the door. Or you'd get found in a dumpster with two behind the ear. And thats no BS either.

It was a much different world than it is today. Its sad really! Today many people have no spine, no balls, no honor. Just big mouths and weak constitutions

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: JCrusher] #1021630
10/11/21 06:05 PM
10/11/21 06:05 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
He went beyond simply disagreeing with me when he said this: Keep in mind that Dilly is very sensitive to anything or anyone who takes issue with his cut and paste posts.

That's a personal attack. But you know what I'm not even gonna get mad, I think it's funny now. Haha how bout you cut and paste deez here nutz to your mouth Henry lol

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: NYMafia] #1021631
10/11/21 06:08 PM
10/11/21 06:08 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
NY Mafia the point I was trying to make is that there has always been rats, informants, whatever you want to call them, so I don't think rats alone today will completely eradicate the mob if they didn't back then.

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021632
10/11/21 06:12 PM
10/11/21 06:12 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline OP
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Good Ole Henry, or Friend of Henry, always gets me off track with his off-the-wall input lol

Re: RATS ARE NOTHING NEW! [Re: DillyDolly] #1021634
10/11/21 06:26 PM
10/11/21 06:26 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Dillydolly one count is just cut and paste and one is to use an article for express a concept.
NYMAFIA is right using Judas as example but also Luciano when was very young was arrested with some oncies of heroin and said to the police who gave him the H to sale.
You're complaining on everybody saying that the rat are a recent phenomen and so what?
They are wrong but I wouldn't lose sleep for these people.

AND GIVE RESPECT TO FRIEND OF HENRY.
DON'T GIVE US ANOTHER REASON TO THINK THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull