GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (JCrusher, Toodoped), 224 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,311
Posts1,058,396
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020914
09/30/21 02:11 PM
09/30/21 02:11 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Breaking News Fellas:

Gangland News has just DELETED the story about Dennis Delucia flipping. There were 3 stories. Now there are only 2. He dropped the Delucia/rat part.

So what does that mean? Either Delucia did NOT flip, in which case Gangland doesn't want the post there (of course).

Or he was told to delete that info because they don't want him exposed yet as a CI.

It's your pick fellas.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020915
09/30/21 02:16 PM
09/30/21 02:16 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Maybe the DeLucia's lawyer threatened to sue Gangland or the LE asked to delete it,who know.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020916
09/30/21 02:18 PM
09/30/21 02:18 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I just noticed this earlier and thought perhaps there was something off with my browser lol. If Jerry made a mistake and Dennis ain't a rat then I suggest that Jerry retires immediately and apologizes to Dennis and the entire Colombo family

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020917
09/30/21 02:20 PM
09/30/21 02:20 PM
Underboss
Underboss
What a horrible error if he just called a good man 'a rat'. My God, I can't even wrap my head around it.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020919
09/30/21 02:47 PM
09/30/21 02:47 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
I really hope it's true, I don't want this Fat Dennis to be a rat lol

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020920
09/30/21 02:49 PM
09/30/21 02:49 PM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I'm not surprised, I don't care who you name. NOWADAYS anyone is a potential informer in that life. Society in and out of crime is devoid of honor and what ever code you claim you live by once the tide turns, your honor turns if it benefits you. Period!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020921
09/30/21 05:13 PM
09/30/21 05:13 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Capeci seems to have rewritten the article and now only refers to the rat as a 'secret confidential witness' lol. Dennis is probably the rat, but they're not ready to disclose it right away

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1020922
09/30/21 05:24 PM
09/30/21 05:24 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Prime suspect: Charles "Chuckie English" Inglesia In September 1966, FBI agents visited Sam Giancana's favorite hangout in an effort to track him down. Giancana had gone into hiding after serving a yearlong prison sentence. He had also been removed as Outfit boss around this time. The agents asked Giancana's henchmen if they had seen him. The encounter later made its way into two separate FBI reports. In one version, the agents reported that they were told by George Colucci and Chuckie English, two veteran Outfit members, that Giancana had been at the restaurant earlier but had left.27 English In another retelling of the same encounter found in a second report, the agents again wrote that Giancana had left the restaurant but added they were told this information by George Colucci and a second individual whose identity is redacted. The redacted individual's name was then followed by the informant symbol code "CG-REDACTED-PC," indicating the FBI considered this person to be a source. Based on the first report, there is no doubt that Chuckie English was the individual assigned the informant code.28 But was he really an informant? It wouldn't be unreasonable to think English might have been receptive to an approach from the FBI. English was very close to Sam Giancana and owed much his criminal success to him. After Giancana was replaced as Outfit boss, English fell from favor with the new regime and his criminal career sagged. (In fact, he was later murdered.) But if English did cooperate, why wasn't he consulted about Giancana's murder in 1975? An analysis done by the FBI right after the murder doesn't appear to include any Intel supplied by him. Presumably, English would have had something to say about the death of his friend and mentor. So what happened? Did English only flirt with the FBI back in 1966 but not follow through? Did he cooperate for a time and then stop altogether? Or did an overly hopeful FBI agent designate English an informant only to pad his statistics?29 Former FBI agent William Roemer includes an odd episode in his biography of Tony Accardo that may shed some light on the matter. Roemer oversaw the FBI's informant development program in Chicago in the 1970s. He later wrote books about his experiences. According to Roemer, after he left the FBI and retired to Arizona, he received a visit from Chuckie English. This was two years before English was murdered in 1985. In what must be the strangest request for a character reference in FBI history, English said that he had been sent by his Outfit superiors to ask Roemer if he thought Rocky Infelise, an up-and-coming mobster, was still involved in drug trafficking. (He had a previous conviction.) Apparently, Infelise was to get an Outfit promotion if Roemer said he was clean.30 Roemer This anecdote, as it's presented, seems improbable. Why would an old-time mobster go to the trouble to travel all the way to Arizona to consult Roemer, a retired FBI agent? Why would the Outfit want to put a target on Infelise's back? And how did English know where Roemer lived? The visit only begins to make sense if we presume a prior friendly relationship between the two men. The kind existing between, say, an informant and his handler. In one of his fiction books, The War of the Godfathers, Roemer's alter ego, Bill Richards, receives a similar visit in Arizona from a nameless Chicago mobster. But in the book, the visitor is also described by Roemer as one of his former informants.31 Could this character be based on English? A speculative interpretation would be that it's meant to recall English's real visit to Roemer in 1983. While the book is a work of fiction, it does incorporate true historical details into the story and leaves the impression sometimes that it's peppered with facts about real mobsters that the irrepressible Roemer couldn't responsibly include in his non-fiction books.

Copied from: https://mafiahistory.us/rattrap/postgiancana.html

Source info:
?Valin, Edmond, "Post-Giancana Outfit was
fertile soil for FBI informants," The American Mafia, mafiahistory.us, accessed Sept. 30, 2021.

Copyright © Edmond Valin

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: NYMafia] #1020923
09/30/21 05:35 PM
09/30/21 05:35 PM
N
Njein Offline
Capo
Njein  Offline
N
Capo
Originally Posted by NYMafia
BTW, on an unrelated (related) note. I just discovered that Chicago mobster Charles (Chuckie) Nicoletti was an FBI informant. Wow!

In his time he was one of the most dangerous guys in Chitown. Just goes to show, ya never fucking know who's good, and who's bad.

The inability to tell who's flipped and who hasn't is one good reason why the Mafia isn't as strong as it used to be. The glory days are now gone.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020926
09/30/21 06:09 PM
09/30/21 06:09 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
New Gangland Article.

Secret 'Confidential Witness' Helped Feds Snare Colombo Family Leaders

Andrew RussoFederal prosecutors in Brooklyn seem to have gotten some very important help from a Colombo wiseguy in order to take down the crime family's Administration, along with three powerful capos and four other mobsters and associates in the biggest Mafia roundup in several years.

But despite persistent rumors and reports from several usually reliable sources who tabbed an elderly wiseguy as the defector, the identity of the "confidential witness" who made tape recordings for prosecutors James McDonald in which many defendants "discuss a variety of criminal activities" remains a well-guarded secret.

In fact, sources say that on several occasions since the racketeering conspiracy indictment was filed two weeks ago, an aging Bronx-based wisgeuy whom many underworld sources have suspected and fingered as the likely culprit has told his associates not to believe everything they read if he was identified as a turncoat.

"His words should be heeded," one very reliable source said yesterday.

Whoever the turncoat is, he had to be plugged in pretty well since he helped the feds charge Colombo family boss Andrew (Mush) Russo, underboss Benjamin (The Claw) Castellazzo and consigliere Ralph DeMatteo with shaking down a Queens-based construction workers union official for 20 years.

Benjamin CastellazzoThe blockbuster indictment, which the feds announced on September 14, also charges capos Theodore (Skinny Teddy) Persico, Richard Ferrara, and Vincent (Vinny Unions) Ricciardo with shaking down Andrew Talamo, the president of Local 621 of the United Construction Trades and Industrial Employees Union (UCTIE,) since 2001.

Within days, a very well plugged in wiseguy — the one who has been telling folks not to believe what they read — surfaced as the most likely turncoat when prosecutors disclosed many details about two restaurant meetings that he attended along with mobsters who were charged with taking part in the extortion scheme.

Both took place at Brennan And Carr, a legendary 83-year-old Sheepshead Bay restaurant that specializes in juicy roast beef sandwiches. The eatery, ironically, has long been a favorite meeting spot of law enforcement officials.

In their detention memo, prosecutors wrote that Persico, Castellazzo, and DeMatteo were at a November 19 restaurant meeting with capos Ferrara and Ricciardo.

Russo, the family's new "official boss," oversaw a second meeting at the same restaurant, they wrote. At the second confab, the family leaders "decided that Russo would continue to serve as family Boss" until Persico, a nephew of late boss Carmine (Junior) Persico, completed his supervised release term in 2023 and was capable of taking over the reins — a plan that was scotched by the indictment.

At that session, the prosecutors wrote, the "Colombo administration" also discussed the long-running Vinny Unions extortion plot against the Local 621 union leader that Colombo family consigliere DeMatteo allegedly took over in 2019.

Theodore PersicoDuring the same session, wrote prosecutors McDonald and Lash, the Colombo family leaders placed capo Ferrara "in charge of supervising the scheme" to also extort "at least $10,000 per month" from Local 621's benefit funds and funnel that cash "up to (the) senior leadership" of the bourghata.

In addition to tape-recordings by the "confidential witness," the prosecutors also used information they gleaned from "thousands of hours" of tape recordings they obtained from wiretaps of the phones of five Colombo family mobsters, consigliere DeMatteo, the three capos and soldier Michael Uvino between August of last year and March of 2021.

Tomorrow, lawyers for Vinny Unions Ricciardo are planning to seek a release on bail for the 75-year-old mobster, who has had numerous heart attacks since his first one at the age of 38, on the grounds that he is likely to die if he is not released from the Metropolitan Detention Center sooner rather than later.

Prosecutors McDonald and Lash, who wrote two weeks ago that Ricciardo exploded in anger and threatened to kill Talamo "right in front of his fucking house" and vowed he wasn't "afraid to go to jail" and "would fucking shoot him right in front of his wife and kids" say conditions at the MDC may not be perfect, but that's where Vinny Unions deserves to be.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: Njein] #1020927
09/30/21 06:12 PM
09/30/21 06:12 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Njein
BTW, on an unrelated (related) note. I just discovered that Chicago mobster Charles (Chuckie) Nicoletti was an FBI informant. Wow!

In his time he was one of the most dangerous guys in Chitown. Just goes to show, ya never fucking know who's good, and who's bad.

The inability to tell who's flipped and who hasn't is one good reason why the Mafia isn't as strong as it used to be. The glory days are now gone.

You're 1000% perfect right Njein

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: Njein] #1020929
09/30/21 06:13 PM
09/30/21 06:13 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Rats go back as far as the Mafia itself, even back in the early 1900s during the New York Camorra trials, you had rats in the witness stand. The mob has always been full of rats, only difference today is that they no longer have to hide and can even become somewhat celebrities.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020930
09/30/21 06:18 PM
09/30/21 06:18 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Time will tell!.....it usually does

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020931
09/30/21 06:33 PM
09/30/21 06:33 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Njein is somewhat correct, my only issue is him acting like rats are a new thing, FAR FROM IT! He talks about the elusive "glory days," as if back in the glory days everyone were stand-up guys. Like I said, only difference today is that rats can walk around with their heads held high and their chests out because they know nothing will happen. It's not so much that there are more rats, we just have more out of the closet. If you remember back in the 1970s and 80s they were referred to as CIs, or confidential informants, many of these undercover snitches were never identified to the public.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020942
09/30/21 09:01 PM
09/30/21 09:01 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Exactly. Not to mention that, back then, the rat-per-wiseguy ratio was lower because you had twice the number of active people compared to now. Today, with their manpower being diminished, even one rat feels like one hundred rats and his impact is increased accordingly. Today’s mob really has no need to risk losing people over a rat. He damaged the family already.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: LuanKuci] #1020944
09/30/21 09:09 PM
09/30/21 09:09 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Well it looks like Gangland News has added the rat back, only they're calling him a secret informant. Well it's too late, we already know who he is, it's Fat Dennis.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020956
10/01/21 05:19 AM
10/01/21 05:19 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
This is bad … and yes its him .

Why is there not a agency planting bugs on FEDS with all there illegal underhand bullshit ….

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/01/21 05:26 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020958
10/01/21 06:01 AM
10/01/21 06:01 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Anyone can predict the impact of his testimony?
Was he ever linked to past murders for ex. the feds may use him to solve or get more people?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020971
10/01/21 08:45 AM
10/01/21 08:45 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

There were ALWAYS rats. It's part of life itself. Both in the upper world and underworld. But obviously rats in the underworld are more devastating and is what we talk about here.

But years back, the ratio of "made" guys who ratted, compared to today is not even a conversation worth discussing. Before even after Valachi, the number of goodfellas who flipped was negligible. You could count em on one hand.

But once the early 1980s hit, the flood gates opened and from that moment on, it became a major, major, problem for LCN. and by the mid-80s when guys like Franzese and Lonardo, etc. flipped, it was the beginning of the end of LCN as we knew it.
-
Don't get me wrong, we now know that there were plenty of made guys and top associates who provided varying degrees of info to the feds dating back decades. Lombardozzi, Scarpa, LaTorre, Bompensiero, Lima, Gagliano, etc. But they were dry snitches, and they would NEVER testify in open court which greatly limited their value to the FBI. The fear factor was there. They provided intel, nothing more. Although that too was devastating. But even those sources were nothing compared to today.

Today? It's a fucking joke. A bad fucking joke. LCN is a "Shell" of themselves. To me, almost recognizable to what I grew up with all my life.

If you access my "Rats Nest" list on ButtonGuuys (when we're back up that is, lol), you can count the number of "documented" made men around the country that turned rats publicly. It's well over 100 (well over). And hundreds and hundreds more associates of various stature.

I don't know if many of you truly realize how large a number that is compared to years back.

Can you even start to imagine how many more goodfellas are in the woodwork as I write who are spilling their guts at this very moment? Its a scary thought.

I guarantee you, I fucking guarantee you, that within the year you'll see another half-dozen flip. Maybe more....LCN is "OVA" as we knew it.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020978
10/01/21 10:52 AM
10/01/21 10:52 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
"Don't get me wrong, we now know that there were plenty of made guys and top associates who provided varying degrees of info to the feds dating back decades. Lombardozzi, Scarpa, LaTorre, Bompensiero, Lima, Gagliano, etc. But they were dry snitches, and they would NEVER testify in open court which greatly limited their value to the FBI. The fear factor was there. They provided intel, nothing more. Although that too was devastating. But even those sources were nothing compared to today.

If you access my "Rats Nest" list on ButtonGuuys (when we're back up that is, lol), you can count the number of "documented" made men around the country that turned rats publicly. It's well over 100 (well over). And hundreds and hundreds more associates of various stature.
"

I think the Rat's Nest site is idiotic. The fool who runs it just takes people who were around or at events where info was gathered by the FBI, and assumes a person was a rat. He then runs with it, and gets poised by fools. Lombardozzi is an example, was wrongly labeled a rat, based on an internet a-hole calling himself a researcher. Lombardozzi did time, and was under the gun all the time with LE going after him and even jailing him for awhile when he was old, till that case was dropped for lack of evidence on him---leading to Mr. Rat Trap to say he must have been a rat! Scarpa--rat all the way, no doubt, even his son admitted it.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020982
10/01/21 11:17 AM
10/01/21 11:17 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Lombardozzi WAS a rat. 100%

Documented off 302s. I saw it myself. If I can find it, I'll post it up. He was a snitch for years back in the 60' and at some point stopped. But he'd given a lot of intel on NYC guys beforehand

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: NYMafia] #1020987
10/01/21 12:22 PM
10/01/21 12:22 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Lombardozzi WAS a rat. 100%

Documented off 302s. I saw it myself. If I can find it, I'll post it up. He was a snitch for years back in the 60' and at some point stopped. But he'd given a lot of intel on NYC guys beforehand

I saw those on another site, what was not pointed out is that:

1)A listening device can be referred to by the name of the person being recorded.
2) He can tell an associate something, that ascot can purposely or inadvertently let the FBI get wind of it, and the info is credited to the origional source, in this was Lombardozzi who was not giving it knowingly.
3) "Documented 302's) Documented by who? A person on the internet? A document leaked by the same FBI that redacts the check out of FOIA requests, but leaks a story like that? If he was rat he would have gotten a free ride. He was housed and arrested till old age, up to his death. Jailed, pulled in and questioned, and pressured till death--not how they treat a cooperator at all.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020993
10/01/21 01:23 PM
10/01/21 01:23 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Are we 100% sure its Delucia? is he still in the MCC or MDC? Capeci was being coy in the article but basically said dont beleive the rumors about Dennis Delucia, its someone else....Capeci isnt the same since he lost all his law enforcement sources except for the NYPD OC task force which I beleive was disbanded a a couple years ago...

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1020994
10/01/21 01:56 PM
10/01/21 01:56 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I think its up in the air. he isn't sure himself. or has been asked not to comment on it yet

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: DillyDolly] #1020997
10/01/21 03:22 PM
10/01/21 03:22 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Rats go back as far as the Mafia itself, even back in the early 1900s during the New York Camorra trials, you had rats in the witness stand. The mob has always been full of rats, only difference today is that they no longer have to hide and can even become somewhat celebrities.

100% right it's the nature of the beast.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021003
10/01/21 04:29 PM
10/01/21 04:29 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
To be fair, Capeci is getting quite up there in years himself. It may not be Delucia, but whoever it is, it's no surprise. I kinda chuckle at shit like breaking news, followed by the revelation of another rat, like it's going to be a big surprise.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021004
10/01/21 05:08 PM
10/01/21 05:08 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Where is Joe Waverly? Give him the top spot. He did 20 fuckin' years lol

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021015
10/01/21 06:05 PM
10/01/21 06:05 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Giacalone
Where is Joe Waverly? Give him the top spot. He did 20 fuckin' years lol

He went out from jail on may 22,2020 so if won't be caught for the CI testimony or for a ricorderei conversation maybe he will be the next boss,if he dont die before due the old age.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: furio_from_naples] #1021019
10/01/21 08:13 PM
10/01/21 08:13 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
A previous post had the name Joel cacace as a possible leader.
Aside from him who else??
William Russo
Salvatore Cambria
Robert D'Onofrio
Ralph Lombardo
Craig Marino who I think is a soldier.
And the plan to install teddy Jr as boss in 2023 .the Colombos have worse nepotism than the gottis that at least is clear.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped [Re: VitoCahill] #1021028
10/01/21 11:32 PM
10/01/21 11:32 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
A previous post had the name Joel cacace as a possible leader.
Aside from him who else??
William Russo
Salvatore Cambria
Robert D'Onofrio
Ralph Lombardo
Craig Marino who I think is a soldier.
And the plan to install teddy Jr as boss in 2023 .the Colombos have worse nepotism than the gottis that at least is clear.

Joe Baudanza , Sally bread was the street Boss around 2011-2015

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull