GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (furio_from_naples), 396 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,100
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Frankie Botts #1018617
08/22/21 03:48 AM
08/22/21 03:48 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
The first one of you mooks who can tell me about Joe Watts partner Frankie Botts, his true name, where he was from, shit just one iota of info about him then you're an expert in my book. And anything Gravano said about him in his video don't count. Come on Louie B. Prove your worth.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018621
08/22/21 08:46 AM
08/22/21 08:46 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I never heard of the guy. I do imagine his nickname of "Botts" may be a corruption of "Ubatz" which as you know means crazy in Italian.

But other than that I have no clue

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018626
08/22/21 11:59 AM
08/22/21 11:59 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Frank Lo(botz)

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018731
08/23/21 01:48 AM
08/23/21 01:48 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Everybody is an expert until the can't find a guy they Google Searched. Sammy the Bull even did a video on Frankie Botts. He was Joe Watts main partner before he was stabbed to death. Yet none of you experts even know who he his. Louie B chime in Please

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018734
08/23/21 06:54 AM
08/23/21 06:54 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Yeah, but he doesn't say his name, only that Joe Watts and John Gotti probably had him whacked so Sammy wouldn't have such strong crew. Sammy says that Frankie and Joe Watts were buttin heads and Frankie wanted to be with him so he spoke to John, who said ok to the move. In the comments section of that video, Jimmy Calandra calls him Frankie Botz and says he got hit by two guys, one piped him and one stabbed him 50 times.
BTW, I saw you on the Irish Luck comments last week.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018737
08/23/21 08:37 AM
08/23/21 08:37 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Colonel, what has knowing the real name of some street guy by the nickname of Frankie Botts got to do with being and expert, or knowledgable about organized crime?

When I was growing up, in my neighborhood alone there were hundreds of street guys of varying value and notoriety who had nicknames. And they were in addition to the better known-top hoodlums that we speak of here on the forum. Not to mention all the other legitimate people who lived in the neighborhood who also have nicknames. It is an extremely common thing in NYC for nearly everyone to have one.

Most of these guys didn't know one anothers last names unless we had gone to grade school with them and knew them from way back as kids. Many you only knew them by their nicknames.

A guy by the name of Frankie Botts is one in a million. Gravano himself didn't even know the guys surname and he had interaction with him.

How the heck are any of us (you included) supposed to know the guy?? Unless he had been in the newspapers where police listed both his nickname and his real surname, or was otherwise pubically outed as such, how would anybody know? Most guys in his own neighborhood probably didn't even know.
--
Pal, its one thing to throw out a quiz as I do, but I personally already know the answer and later on release it to all of you on the forum. It's quite another to throw out a quiz but you yourself don't even know the answer. Lol

So? The real question to you is do you have the answer to Botts' last name? Or are you in the dark as well?

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018753
08/23/21 03:19 PM
08/23/21 03:19 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Colonel, what has knowing the real name of some street guy by the nickname of Frankie Botts got to do with being and expert, or knowledgable about organized crime?

ColonelReb has been banned from this site multiple times for being an asshole in general lol. His name was Yates, the posts might still be there. He also had multiple accounts. I believe he was also banned off TBH site which probably is why he's back here. Long story short the guy isn't playing with all his marbles, he's a few cards short of a full deck, etc.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018767
08/23/21 10:43 PM
08/23/21 10:43 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Lowe i think

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018775
08/24/21 03:12 AM
08/24/21 03:12 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
People these days have really thin skin. Can't even bust balls. My point with this post was you bring a topic up and a guy will use Google search, find out all the info they can and act like they knew it all along. You can't just Google Frankie Botts and find out anything. If you've researched for 20 years you might(even if you have a few marbles loose). A guy in the life might. I honestly meant to do this same thread on Joe Watts first and watch the posters come out of the woodwork. I honestly just wanted to see if anyone of you actually knew.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: bronx] #1018776
08/24/21 03:16 AM
08/24/21 03:16 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by bronx
Lowe i think

We have a Winner. Bronx knows his shit.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: RollinBones] #1018777
08/24/21 03:17 AM
08/24/21 03:17 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by RollinBones

ColonelReb has been banned from this site multiple times for being an asshole in general lol. His name was Yates, the posts might still be there. He also had multiple accounts. I believe he was also banned off TBH site which probably is why he's back here. Long story short the guy isn't playing with all his marbles, he's a few cards short of a full deck, etc.

So you know more about me than you do a mob guy? Congrats you're an expert on assholes.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018778
08/24/21 03:22 AM
08/24/21 03:22 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss

When I was growing up, in my neighborhood alone there were hundreds of street guys of varying value and notoriety who had nicknames. And they were in addition to the better known-top hoodlums that we speak of here on the forum. Not to mention all the other legitimate people who lived in the neighborhood who also have nicknames. It is an extremely common thing in NYC for nearly everyone to have one.

Most of these guys didn't know one anothers last names unless we had gone to grade school with them and knew them from way back as kids. Many you only knew them by their nicknames.

A guy by the name of Frankie Botts is one in a million. Gravano himself didn't even know the guys surname and he had interaction with him.

How the heck are any of us (you included) supposed to know the guy?? Unless he had been in the newspapers where police listed both his nickname and his real surname, or was otherwise pubically outed as such, how would anybody know? Most guys in his own neighborhood probably didn't even know.
--
Pal, its one thing to throw out a quiz as I do, but I personally already know the answer and later on release it to all of you on the forum. It's quite another to throw out a quiz but you yourself don't even know the answer. Lol

So? The real question to you is do you have the answer to Botts' last name? Or are you in the dark as well?

I already told you Bronx is the winner. Lowe. Don't be embarrassed you didn't know. It's one thing to look a mobster bio from the 40s and throw out 3 hints and act like you know more. It's another thing not to even know the guys last name from the 80s who is very close to the Most Popular Mobster Ever!

So like I said Bronx knows his shit. I still like and support your work. Keep on researching. Be a sponge and soak it all up. I've got a decent memory but I'm not gonna lie I have about 5 file cabinets in Alphabetical order and grouped by families. It helps.

Last edited by ColonelReb; 08/24/21 03:47 AM.
Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018779
08/24/21 03:30 AM
08/24/21 03:30 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss

--

Sammy didn't even know his last name. Most mobsters don't. Am I saying I know more than Sammy? Of course not. I'm not a mobster. I'm A Mob researcher. Researchers take tidbits of a guys nickname and search hours,months, days,even years to find out guys real names. Researchers don't call guys rats even of they are rats because that's where the knowledge comes from along with everything else.

Gotta know what you are. You in the Mob or are you a Mob Researcher? Ask Louie B which one he claims to be. And yes I ruffle feathers because I always Speak the truth. Louie B will probably chime in after he googles Frankie Lowe claiming this and that.

Last edited by ColonelReb; 08/24/21 03:48 AM.
Re: Frankie Botts [Re: CNote] #1018780
08/24/21 03:41 AM
08/24/21 03:41 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by CNote
Frank Lo(botz)

I'll take that too C Note. Frankie Lo would be accepted on Jeopardy. Honestly where did you hear it from? Obviously you heard it somewhere but Bronx saw it in writing.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018785
08/24/21 05:24 AM
08/24/21 05:24 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Frank Lo(botz) is named by Sammy as one of the attendees of the meeting to murder Paul Castellano the night before the hit, in his testimony to US Attorney John Gleeson in 1992.
https://www.cosanostranews.com/2021/01/1992-testimony-of-salvatore-sammy-bull.html?m=1

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: CNote] #1018787
08/24/21 05:53 AM
08/24/21 05:53 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by CNote
Frank Lo(botz) is named by Sammy as one of the attendees of the meeting to murder Paul Castellano the night before the hit, in his testimony to US Attorney John Gleeson in 1992.
https://www.cosanostranews.com/2021/01/1992-testimony-of-salvatore-sammy-bull.html?m=1

I've never seen this before and I'll add it to my files. I haven't got a chance to read all of it yet but in the first or transcript Sammy says Frankie Lo(Botz) is a soldier in the Bronx. He obviously means Frankie Loc. Frankie lowe wasn't Italian. I promise I'll read the rest next week and give my full analysis. Thank you for your research and contribution

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018788
08/24/21 06:12 AM
08/24/21 06:12 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

--

Sammy didn't even know his last name. Most mobsters don't. Am I saying I know more than Sammy? Of course not. I'm not a mobster. I'm A Mob researcher. Researchers take tidbits of a guys nickname and search hours,months, days,even years to find out guys real names. Researchers don't call guys rats even of they are rats because that's where the knowledge comes from along with everything else.

Gotta know what you are. You in the Mob or are you a Mob Researcher? Ask Louie B which one he claims to be. And yes I ruffle feathers because I always Speak the truth. Louie B will probably chime in after he googles Frankie Lowe claiming this and that.

---
#1 I already responded to your question up top on this box, I'm not saying the guy didn't have a real surname, only that the fact that you may or may not know it doesn't set the criteria of whether you are a mob expert or not. As I stated there are many guys (in every neighborhood) that wiseguys themselves have been friends with for decades that still don't know a guy last name. There's guys in my own area that I still don't know their last names. You don't ask a guy that. Its bad form in case you don't know that.

And as far as 'the truth,' thats only YOUR perception of the truth. It doesn't necessarily make it the truth because you think it is. Right?

And as far as calling guys rats, whether you wanna label me a 'researcher' which I am, or a street guy, which I was, makes no difference. I know more guys that you have hair on your head (or your balls) lol, but this particular guy doesn't come from the same neighborhoods as I did. And I personally never heard the guys name before. Thats not an uncommon thing.

And as far as Joe Watts goes, he's another Johnny Come Lately in the larger scheme of things. He worked his little area and few had heard of him until Gotti popped onto the scene. Then Watts became a very well known name. And although he was said to also work with Castellano, Watts nonetheless operated in his little sphere as most guys do. Gotti made him a notorious name. Previous to that he was mostly an unknown.

# 2: And don't tell me "I gotta know who I am" because I know exactly who I am, YOU don't know who I am. But I do. (You're at the disadvantage here believe me when I tell ya). And as far as calling out guys as rats thats my privilege! Like I've said before, I grew up with many of these guys, and I detest when a guy turns rat. And It's their fault they did, not mine. So I'll call a rat, a rat, all day long as I please. Thats me! If it bothers them, then fuck them! Because it should bother them that they became informers against their own friends and family. That's all on them!

But why does it bothers YOU? Now thats the real question here. Why does it bother you anyway Colonel? Why do you defend them so adamantly? I'm curious.
-
But your original question was a valid one, and a good one, and there was an answer of course. So kudos to the few who got it right.

PS: one more thing, these types of Q & A's don't "embarrass" me as you allured to in a previous box on this thread. Lol. Ya kidding right?

But you gotta ask the question the proper way, which you did not. And you can't look to be a sarcastic guy laying insulting words in-between trying to be a cutie pie, which you do. THATS not nice! I don't do it to you. (as I could have on more than one occasion. I refrained from it not to embarrass you which I could have), so don't do it to me. Ok? Otherwise you'll leave your ass open for a spanking from now on.

We're all here to interact and enjoy ourselves, and learn more than we already know. But in a gentlemanly manner. There's way too many assholes on this board already. Let's not add to it ok?

Let's "keep it nice" as they say. A dialogue is one thing. But a sarcastic acid tongue who thinks he knows it all and throws insults to others is quite another.

I happen to like you as you know. Let's keep it that way ok?

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/24/21 01:16 PM.
Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018792
08/24/21 08:23 AM
08/24/21 08:23 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
N.Y Times article about the murder of Frank Lowe in S.I., by the few details in the article, there appears to have been a struggle. This matches Sammy's description in his Podcast where he states the apartment was destroyed in the assault.
https://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/09/...-found-slain-in-his-apartment-on-si.html

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018817
08/24/21 09:39 PM
08/24/21 09:39 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
BTW, Vincent Artuso, who took part in the murder of Mafia boss Paul (Big Paul) Castellano and who later relocated to the Sunshine State and headed the Gambino crime family’s South Florida crew for decades, has died on August 20, 2021 of natural causes, Gang Land has learned. He was 76.

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018824
08/25/21 05:03 AM
08/25/21 05:03 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Jesus Christ you can't even joke with people or yank their chain anymore. They get so triggered and they flip out. This social media era has made weaklings out of people. Lighten up. Anybody losing even a thousand dollars when someone disagrees or insults them in a thread? Be a man and bust balls back for Christ sake.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018830
08/25/21 05:43 AM
08/25/21 05:43 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Jesus Christ you can't even joke with people or yank their chain anymore. They get so triggered and they flip out. This social media era has made weaklings out of people. Lighten up. Anybody losing even a thousand dollars when someone disagrees or insults them in a thread? Be a man and bust balls back for Christ sake.

--

---
#1 I already responded to your question up top on this box, I'm not saying the guy didn't have a real surname, only that the fact that you may or may not know it doesn't set the criteria of whether you are a mob expert or not. As I stated there are many guys (in every neighborhood) that wiseguys themselves have been friends with for decades that still don't know a guy last name. There's guys in my own area that I still don't know their last names. You don't ask a guy that. Its bad form in case you don't know that.

And as far as 'the truth,' thats only YOUR perception of the truth. It doesn't necessarily make it the truth because you think it is. Right?

And as far as calling guys rats, whether you wanna label me a 'researcher' which I am, or a street guy, which I was, makes no difference. I know more guys that you have hair on your head (or your balls) lol, but this particular guy doesn't come from the same neighborhoods as I did. And I personally never heard the guys name before. Thats not an uncommon thing.

And as far as Joe Watts goes, he's another Johnny Come Lately in the larger scheme of things. He worked his little area and few had heard of him until Gotti popped onto the scene. Then Watts became a very well known name. And although he was said to also work with Castellano, Watts nonetheless operated in his little sphere as most guys do. Gotti made him a notorious name. Previous to that he was mostly an unknown.

# 2: And don't tell me "I gotta know who I am" because I know exactly who I am, YOU don't know who I am. But I do. (You're at the disadvantage here believe me when I tell ya). And as far as calling out guys as rats thats my privilege! Like I've said before, I grew up with many of these guys, and I detest when a guy turns rat. And It's their fault they did, not mine. So I'll call a rat, a rat, all day long as I please. Thats me! If it bothers them, then fuck them! Because it should bother them that they became informers against their own friends and family. That's all on them!

But why does it bothers YOU? Now thats the real question here. Why does it bother you anyway Colonel? Why do you defend them so adamantly? I'm curious.
-
But your original question was a valid one, and a good one, and there was an answer of course. So kudos to the few who got it right.

PS: one more thing, these types of Q & A's don't "embarrass" me as you allured to in a previous box on this thread. Lol. Ya kidding right?

But you gotta ask the question the proper way, which you did not. And you can't look to be a sarcastic guy laying insulting words in-between trying to be a cutie pie, which you do. THATS not nice! I don't do it to you. (as I could have on more than one occasion. I refrained from it not to embarrass you which I could have), so don't do it to me. Ok? Otherwise you'll leave your ass open for a spanking from now on.

We're all here to interact and enjoy ourselves, and learn more than we already know. But in a gentlemanly manner. There's way too many assholes on this board already. Let's not add to it ok?

Let's "keep it nice" as they say. A dialogue is one thing. But a sarcastic acid tongue who thinks he knows it all and throws insults to others is quite another.

I happen to like you as you know. Let's keep it that way ok?

Like me or not is not the issue. I happen to like you also. But being nice? What is this the UN? And I challenge you to embarrass me. Embarrass me worse than I just did your on a freaking John Gotta associate all over the newspapers in the 80s. I'm begging you for the sake of this site to learn some shit

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018832
08/25/21 05:59 AM
08/25/21 05:59 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Competition is the best way to learn knowledge for the both of us NY. And my advice is to stop all that Rat hatred talk. You're not in the life. You're site would have 95% less information if it wasn't for informants and rats. You should be thanking them. I'll wait on your challenge though because I know where 95% of your info comes from. Mary Ferrell, Ny Times, The FBN Book, some Google shit. Maybe you got a subscription to Newspapers.com but it doesn't seem so judging by your Vincenzo Alo article. I'm not knocking you(maybe a little) but mainly I'm challenging you to go into the rabbit hole on these guys. Take a look into your own article. Tell me this is the best you can do. That this is all the world has to know about Vincenzo Alo!

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2019/10/15/vincenzo-alo/

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018833
08/25/21 06:03 AM
08/25/21 06:03 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss
Shit half of your Article on Alo is in this one document.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=134829#relPageId=2&search=%22Vincenzo_alo%22

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018837
08/25/21 08:32 AM
08/25/21 08:32 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Competition is the best way to learn knowledge for the both of us NY. And my advice is to stop all that Rat hatred talk. You're not in the life. You're site would have 95% less information if it wasn't for informants and rats. You should be thanking them. I'll wait on your challenge though because I know where 95% of your info comes from. Mary Ferrell, Ny Times, The FBN Book, some Google shit. Maybe you got a subscription to Newspapers.com but it doesn't seem so judging by your Vincenzo Alo article. I'm not knocking you(maybe a little) but mainly I'm challenging you to go into the rabbit hole on these guys. Take a look into your own article. Tell me this is the best you can do. That this is all the world has to know about Vincenzo Alo!

Since you seem to thing that 'insulting' one another and throwing acid-tongued barbs is the proper way to motivate people to contribute more and to be more productive (as opposed to being nice and interacting on a more civil basis which is my preference) then here goes ok. Here's my feelings on it, and you. Hope you like what I have to say. After all, you asked for it.

Competition IS the best way for us all to learn off each other, yet not many forum members here on GBB actually do contribute a single thing in the way of new and important data which is very surprising to me. We have our " small handful" of regular writers, researchers, etc., who regularly post up a few things such as myself, but the rest of all forum members (of which this site has tons) just seem to visit and read the various articles myself and others write. YOU in particular talk a great game yet 99.9% of the time don't contribute shit to this site.

Why is that Reb? I thought your supposed to be this big, knowledgeable mob aficionado? Could it be you really don't have much to contribute after all? And thats the reason why you never, ever, never, ever, post up an interesting mob 'piece.'?

You seem to talk a good game, but thats about all you do.

Oh sure you're quick to critique my work, or the work of other posters, showing us what we 'haven't' done right, or how our piece is really 'shit' because it contains less info that what you think should be in there. You're very good at insulting others. But you don't contribute one single thing thats constructive. (despite the fact that you 'claim' to have over '25 years of all this mob knowledge' as you put it, and 'five file cabinets filled to the brim with precious mob documents and rare information on the mob.'... LOL

Where the fuck is all this "alleged" info? Oh yeah, I remember now. Its in your file cabinets! LOL....

Well, it if is, then I suggest you move those "five fie cabinets" to your bathroom and start using all those underworld papers as toilet paper to wipe your asshole. Because clearly they ain't doing you any good by just sitting there gaining dust for the last two and a half decades! At least you can save a few dollars when you shop at the supermarket. Scratch "toilet paper" off your shopping list.

And as far as you being so sure of "where 95% of my info comes from" as you say, lets get REAL here for a second ok Rebel. I mean "BRUTALLY REAL."

You never met a real wiseguy in your entire life! You wouldn't know a wiseguy, mafioso, or knockaround guy if he walked up on ya and stuck a gun in your back. Lol... your a legit "sucker" as they say, from the prairie or some little backwoods town. And you wanna "critique" MY credentials? ... you gotta be kidding with that one. You got some balls my friend! More balls than brains as the saying goes.

The only wiseguys you've even seen are the ones you watched on that show The Untouchables, or The Godfather movie.

And if you ever DO meet a real wiseguy, he'd have to be pointed out to you, because you wouldn't know him from a hole in the ground. And I'm sure from that point forward you'd be in awe of him and sucking up to him like the star-struck sucker that you are! (thats why you listen so intently to Gravano, Alite, Franzese, and all these other jerk-off rats). You're star struck, plain and simple.

It's an embarrassing place to be at your age. You might wanna think about that before you spend hours of your day listening to bullshit from rats and ponying up your hard earned money to become an 'insider' and part of their 'rat crew' LOL (what a fucking joke)

"People who live in glass houses should never throw stones" -- you ever hear of that old adage Rebel? Well, I suggest you remember that one the next time you're gonna open your big mouth and 'attempt' to insult or correct someone. Before you make an asshole out of yourself in front of others that is. A real good piece of advise that I suggest you consider.

PS: and lastly, you happen to be correct in that if it wasn't for all the rats and sophisticated LE techniques of recent decades that have gutted the mob, I really wouldn't have nearly enough info to create a site about it as I have. Know what big guy? "From your mouth to Gods ears" as they say, I wish that were the case. Fuck my site and all the other sites out there. I truly wish there were no sites related to this. It gives me no solace at all to be able to garner all the info I've been able to over the years.....Now let's see how smart you REALLY are. Why is that?

How'd I do Colonel Rebel? Was I sarcastic and insulting enough for you? Or would you prefer "both barrels" next time around?

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: ColonelReb] #1018839
08/25/21 08:53 AM
08/25/21 08:53 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

So now Colonel, the fact that I just tore you a new asshole, does that make you feel better about yourself? You enjoy that sort of thing?

If so, then I've heard about guys like you. "Gluttons for Punishment" who enjoy getting verbally abused... a little sick in my book, but then, hey, each his own I guess. Lol

PS: Even as I wrote what I wrote to you in my previous post didn't sit well with me as I did it. It's usually not my style of interacting with others. My lashing out is usually a response and defense to others who continually attack or insult me. But left to my own devices I rarely start a nasty note or post aimed at someone. It's just not my way.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/25/21 11:01 AM.
Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018845
08/25/21 02:10 PM
08/25/21 02:10 PM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline
Capo
Malavita  Offline
M
Capo
Paris

Interestingly, Joe Pistone said that when Lefty Ruggiero asked him to be his best man for his wedding, he asked him (Donnie Brasco) what was his last name so he could write it on the wedding form. They have been close for 6 years and would speak on daily basis but Lefty didn't know and never care to know the last name of the guy he considers his best friend.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: Malavita] #1018849
08/25/21 04:48 PM
08/25/21 04:48 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by Malavita

Interestingly, Joe Pistone said that when Lefty Ruggiero asked him to be his best man for his wedding, he asked him (Donnie Brasco) what was his last name so he could write it on the wedding form. They have been close for 6 years and would speak on daily basis but Lefty didn't know and never care to know the last name of the guy he considers his best friend.

In the Mob,it's apparently not unusual to spend years working and socializing with guys without ever knowing their real names. If they offer ,that's fine,but it can be disrespectful to ask for a "real" name.
These guys are so paranoid that the first thing they think is that you must be a cop or a snitch. The mentality seems to be,if I wanted you to know my name,I would have told you.

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: RollinBones] #1018858
08/25/21 08:11 PM
08/25/21 08:11 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by RollinBones

ColonelReb has been banned from this site multiple times for being an asshole in general lol..

I'm shocked !!

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018859
08/25/21 08:12 PM
08/25/21 08:12 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
So now Colonel, the fact that I just tore you a new asshole, does that make you feel better about yourself? You enjoy that sort of thing?

If so, then I've heard about guys like you. "Gluttons for Punishment" who enjoy getting verbally abused... a little sick in my book, but then, hey, each his own I guess. Lol

PS: Even as I wrote what I wrote to you in my previous post didn't sit well with me as I did it. It's usually not my style of interacting with others. My lashing out is usually a response and defense to others who continually attack or insult me. But left to my own devices I rarely start a nasty note or post aimed at someone. It's just not my way.

You gave this mutt a long leash..Much longer then I would have given him !!

Re: Frankie Botts [Re: NYMafia] #1018870
08/26/21 05:00 AM
08/26/21 05:00 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline OP
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline OP
Banned
C
Underboss

Since you seem to thing that 'insulting' one another and throwing acid-tongued barbs is the proper way to motivate people to contribute more and to be more productive (as opposed to being nice and interacting on a more civil basis which is my preference) then here goes ok. Here's my feelings on it, and you. Hope you like what I have to say. After all, you asked for it.

Competition IS the best way for us all to learn off each other, yet not many forum members here on GBB actually do contribute a single thing in the way of new and important data which is very surprising to me. We have our " small handful" of regular writers, researchers, etc., who regularly post up a few things such as myself, but the rest of all forum members (of which this site has tons) just seem to visit and read the various articles myself and others write. YOU in particular talk a great game yet 99.9% of the time don't contribute shit to this site.

Why is that Reb? I thought your supposed to be this big, knowledgeable mob aficionado? Could it be you really don't have much to contribute after all? And thats the reason why you never, ever, never, ever, post up an interesting mob 'piece.'?

You seem to talk a good game, but thats about all you do.

Oh sure you're quick to critique my work, or the work of other posters, showing us what we 'haven't' done right, or how our piece is really 'shit' because it contains less info that what you think should be in there. You're very good at insulting others. But you don't contribute one single thing thats constructive. (despite the fact that you 'claim' to have over '25 years of all this mob knowledge' as you put it, and 'five file cabinets filled to the brim with precious mob documents and rare information on the mob.'... LOL

Where the fuck is all this "alleged" info? Oh yeah, I remember now. Its in your file cabinets! LOL....

Well, it if is, then I suggest you move those "five fie cabinets" to your bathroom and start using all those underworld papers as toilet paper to wipe your asshole. Because clearly they ain't doing you any good by just sitting there gaining dust for the last two and a half decades! At least you can save a few dollars when you shop at the supermarket. Scratch "toilet paper" off your shopping list.

And as far as you being so sure of "where 95% of my info comes from" as you say, lets get REAL here for a second ok Rebel. I mean "BRUTALLY REAL."

You never met a real wiseguy in your entire life! You wouldn't know a wiseguy, mafioso, or knockaround guy if he walked up on ya and stuck a gun in your back. Lol... your a legit "sucker" as they say, from the prairie or some little backwoods town. And you wanna "critique" MY credentials? ... you gotta be kidding with that one. You got some balls my friend! More balls than brains as the saying goes.

The only wiseguys you've even seen are the ones you watched on that show The Untouchables, or The Godfather movie.

And if you ever DO meet a real wiseguy, he'd have to be pointed out to you, because you wouldn't know him from a hole in the ground. And I'm sure from that point forward you'd be in awe of him and sucking up to him like the star-struck sucker that you are! (thats why you listen so intently to Gravano, Alite, Franzese, and all these other jerk-off rats). You're star struck, plain and simple.

It's an embarrassing place to be at your age. You might wanna think about that before you spend hours of your day listening to bullshit from rats and ponying up your hard earned money to become an 'insider' and part of their 'rat crew' LOL (what a fucking joke)

"People who live in glass houses should never throw stones" -- you ever hear of that old adage Rebel? Well, I suggest you remember that one the next time you're gonna open your big mouth and 'attempt' to insult or correct someone. Before you make an asshole out of yourself in front of others that is. A real good piece of advise that I suggest you consider.

PS: and lastly, you happen to be correct in that if it wasn't for all the rats and sophisticated LE techniques of recent decades that have gutted the mob, I really wouldn't have nearly enough info to create a site about it as I have. Know what big guy? "From your mouth to Gods ears" as they say, I wish that were the case. Fuck my site and all the other sites out there. I truly wish there were no sites related to this. It gives me no solace at all to be able to garner all the info I've been able to over the years.....Now let's see how smart you REALLY are. Why is that?

How'd I do Colonel Rebel? Was I sarcastic and insulting enough for you? Or would you prefer "both barrels" next time around?

Yeah I don't have much to contribute. Next NY Mafia quiz. "this mobster has been around since the 40s and played tiddlywinks with a girlfriend of another guys crew. In his senior years when he was semi-retired he bought a cabbage patch doll for his granddaughter in the 80s" which guy was this? GTFOH with that garbage. You didn't even know who Frankie Botts was. Your asshole is gaping from your lack of knowledge. Not mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull