GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 335 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” #1018434
08/20/21 08:02 PM
08/20/21 08:02 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline OP
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline OP
Banned

Where ever needed.
You want to talk about “real life” and no bullshit stories then you gotta check out Jimmy Calandra.

I can’t believe no one has even mentioned the YouTube vids available or the recent website launch ( abathbeachstory.com) from this man who is doing it all on his own and keeping it uncorrupted by bullshit producers and wanna be money makers.

This YouTube link is his latest and you can find all his broadcasts containing amazing “ Real Life” stories that should not be missed.

https://youtu.be/XngB6SOqZ28

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018442
08/20/21 10:12 PM
08/20/21 10:12 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Thank you for the post dues !!!

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018487
08/21/21 11:24 AM
08/21/21 11:24 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Jimmy Calandra sent an innocent man to prison for life and participated in the murder of a woman, a civilian!! He's a lowlife like his buddy John Alite

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018488
08/21/21 11:47 AM
08/21/21 11:47 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
What innocent man was sent to prison by calandra??

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018490
08/21/21 12:18 PM
08/21/21 12:18 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I originally liked Calandra's videos. And I'm not one to typically watch rat podcasts regularly.

I found him to be among the least 'full of himself' and more honest originally. But because he was at such a low level, essentially a local Brooklyn neighborhood thug, the few stories he had that were interesting have kind of run dry.

It's now a rehash of "Paulie Brass" this, and Paulie Brass that. Spero this, Spero that. And tales of low-end robberies, drug dealing and that sort of stuff.

I have been finding him somewhat boring lately. And with this 'podcast war' he and others have been fueling its getting really stupid and desperate looking.

But I will say this, he was more upfront initially.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018492
08/21/21 12:28 PM
08/21/21 12:28 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
I do like John Pennisi’s recent stories ( 2009-2018). That said, hands down, the best and most indepth and insightful is sammy gravano’s. Like him or not, he hands down provides the best insight of the mafia ( not insight on being a street thug). Alite, borello, and a lot of others are basically white boy versions of a crip or a blood.

Last edited by Lenox; 08/21/21 12:30 PM.
Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018493
08/21/21 12:29 PM
08/21/21 12:29 PM
D
DetroitPartnership Offline
Made Member
DetroitPartnership  Offline
D
Made Member
Commented prior. A million and one excuses. Never testified against his friends, per his claim, but they all pled to 50 years to be accountable for their crimes. Jimmy chose not to be accountable and ratted. Jimmy talks of a Wild West show that was in reality a half dozen kids running around being a nuisance in a much larger neighborhood. He stole people’a life savings from their safe deposit boxes and dealt bags of marijuana. A gang of 6 with 2 shooters living in their parents’ basements. His life of crime ended at 29 when he debriefed to the FBI implicating that small gang of delinquents. He never made money, never made his bones, never avenged his friend’s murder, took the witness stand and now is so clawing for attention, you can’t get his rat mug off YouTube. He blocks anyone calling out his bullshit. An absolute nobody on no one’s radar - then or now. He peruses these boards reading and reacting.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018494
08/21/21 12:35 PM
08/21/21 12:35 PM
D
DetroitPartnership Offline
Made Member
DetroitPartnership  Offline
D
Made Member
More than likely, this is Jimmy posting to get subscribers. YouTube likes are his biggest score in half a century. John Alite has more credibility and he’s a YouTube leach snake oil salesman. They have something else in common, they block everyone calling them what they are: rats! Self-serving rats on a couch while the real men do the time for their crimes. Don’t forget, they’re doing this for you and had no choice but to cooperate. Cooperators and not rats. Got that! Disgraceful!

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DetroitPartnership] #1018495
08/21/21 12:41 PM
08/21/21 12:41 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DetroitPartnership
Commented prior. A million and one excuses. Never testified against his friends, per his claim, but they all pled to 50 years to be accountable for their crimes. Jimmy chose not to be accountable and ratted. Jimmy talks of a Wild West show that was in reality a half dozen kids running around being a nuisance in a much larger neighborhood. He stole people’a life savings from their safe deposit boxes and dealt bags of marijuana. A gang of 6 with 2 shooters living in their parents’ basements. His life of crime ended at 29 when he debriefed to the FBI implicating that small gang of delinquents. He never made money, never made his bones, never avenged his friend’s murder, took the witness stand and now is so clawing for attention, you can’t get his rat mug off YouTube. He blocks anyone calling out his bullshit. An absolute nobody on no one’s radar - then or now. He peruses these boards reading and reacting.

THAT was an excellent assessment. Bravo!

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DetroitPartnership] #1018496
08/21/21 12:42 PM
08/21/21 12:42 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

More than likely, this is Jimmy posting to get subscribers. YouTube likes are his biggest score in half a century. John Alite has more credibility and he’s a YouTube leach snake oil salesman. They have something else in common, they block everyone calling them what they are: rats! Self-serving rats on a couch while the real men do the time for their crimes. Don’t forget, they’re doing this for you and had no choice but to cooperate. Cooperators and not rats. Got that! Disgraceful!

Again, excellent assessment of what they are, and are not.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018502
08/21/21 03:05 PM
08/21/21 03:05 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
In Calandra’s defense, he was around the Dicicco’s, Spero, and finally Matth Madonna.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: Lenox] #1018504
08/21/21 03:39 PM
08/21/21 03:39 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lenox
What innocent man was sent to prison by calandra??

Anthony Spero. They had NOTHING on him. No forensics, no tapes, no video surveillance, no paper trail, not even a goddamn parking ticket. You know why he was convicted? BECAUSE OF RATS WHO TELL LIES. Jimmy Calandra NEVER met with Spero. I don't even think he was around Matty. See, people throw these names around to make themselves look important

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: NYMafia] #1018505
08/21/21 03:51 PM
08/21/21 03:51 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
I originally liked Calandra's videos.

Please try to stay away from this material. These people are evil and what they spew does no good for the human spirit. Some of them may have a certain charisma, but they are natural born liars. They represent the demonic. No, I'm not a religious person, but they all carry the face of evil. These people have no moral compass, no rules, no structure of any kind.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: NYMafia] #1018555
08/21/21 09:15 PM
08/21/21 09:15 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline OP
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline OP
Banned

Where ever needed.

I am not Jimmy or was requested to post for him or anyone else.

How defensive and insecure of you both to say that of me.
I have been here many years and supportive of this site and people on it.

YOU, are the Johnny come lately here for your own special interests and just shown you are afraid of competition.
YOU, fight off any threats you find on this site with bottom feeding combative posts against anything that may take away from your productions.
YOU, show weakness in doing this and have been told this before but you continue to leach and shun anything that is not for your best interest.

The only thing worse than you guys trying to blow off anyhting that is not sponsored by YOU is this dushbag ralphie who is a TROLL

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018558
08/21/21 09:25 PM
08/21/21 09:25 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
You know who had good posts/stories? Toodoped. Well researched and appealing. They were long, but filled with great information. He just did it for the Hell of it.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018559
08/21/21 09:27 PM
08/21/21 09:27 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline OP
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline OP
Banned

Where ever needed.
I’d like to add …originally I was a fan of your productions nyf but after seeing how you attacked others before me I know your M.O.

No longer interested in your content which is supper over hashed, retreaded and flat like a book that’s been signed out of a library missing pages.

YOU better stick with watching J.C. So you can rip someone else off.

D.P.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: blueracing347] #1018574
08/21/21 10:18 PM
08/21/21 10:18 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by blueracing347
You know who had good posts/stories? Toodoped. Well researched and appealing. They were long, but filled with great information. He just did it for the Hell of it.

clap

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 08/21/21 10:19 PM.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018576
08/21/21 10:30 PM
08/21/21 10:30 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Boy did this thread go to shit rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018577
08/21/21 10:36 PM
08/21/21 10:36 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Whatever happened to him? My favorite was the one about "the waiter". His stories were unregurgitated. I hope he didn't get the Covid and started writing books. Pizzaboy, Serp, friend of Henry, and Toodoped are just a few that come to mind that provided this forum with some raw information. Now we have arguments and "regurgitated" material.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018586
08/22/21 12:21 AM
08/22/21 12:21 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DuesPaid

YOU, are the Johnny come lately here for your own special interests and just shown you are afraid of competition.
YOU, fight off any threats you find on this site with bottom feeding combative posts against anything that may take away from your productions.
YOU, show weakness in doing this and have been told this before but you continue to leach and shun anything that is not for your best interest.

The only thing worse than you guys trying to blow off anyhting that is not sponsored by YOU is this dushbag ralphie who is a TROLL

Don't hold back DP. By all means please tell us how you feel? Lol

You know what they say right? There is no accounting for taste.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018588
08/22/21 12:25 AM
08/22/21 12:25 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I’d like to add …originally I was a fan of your productions nyf but after seeing how you attacked others before me I know your M.O.

No longer interested in your content which is supper over hashed, retreaded and flat like a book that’s been signed out of a library missing pages.

D.P.

Thats certainly your choice to make. And your loss IMO...But there is no reason to get nasty about it right? Unless you have another agenda that we don't know about?

By all means, do you! Like the man said, if you don't like what you see when you look my way, that's an easy fix, just make sure you don't look my way.

Believe you me, I don't mind. Not one bit. The only people I want viewing my posts are those who enjoy them. Thats what this is supposed to be about. If you don't like em, just ignore em. No reason to torture yourself over them, or get crazed about them.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/22/21 12:28 AM.
Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: NYMafia] #1018589
08/22/21 12:29 AM
08/22/21 12:29 AM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline OP
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline OP
Banned

Where ever needed.

Fan base slipping?

I Notice you did not respond directly to my issue.
That might sting.
Like you stink.

Im sure your troll cronies will once they wake from their daily coma.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018591
08/22/21 12:31 AM
08/22/21 12:31 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

[quote=DetroitPartnership]More than likely, this is Jimmy posting to get subscribers. YouTube likes are his biggest score in half a century. John Alite has more credibility and he’s a YouTube leach snake oil salesman. They have something else in common, they block everyone calling them what they are: rats! Self-serving rats on a couch while the real men do the time for their crimes. Don’t forget, they’re doing this for you and had no choice but to cooperate. Cooperators and not rats. Got that! Disgraceful!

Again, excellent assessment of what they are, and are not.[/quote

Fan base slipping?

I Notice you did not respond directly to my issue.
That might sting.
Like you stink.

Im sure your troll cronies will once they wake from their daily coma.

LOL, Comical, I mean really funny...Like Ha! Ha! funny!

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018593
08/22/21 12:38 AM
08/22/21 12:38 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Why don't you research and create a few pieces on the American underworld. After all why not share all your vast knowledge on OC with the forum? We'd all love to see what ya got! .... I know I would.

I could use a good laugh

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/22/21 12:38 AM.
Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: NYMafia] #1018594
08/22/21 12:40 AM
08/22/21 12:40 AM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline OP
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline OP
Banned

Where ever needed.

D.P.

Thats certainly your choice to make. And your loss IMO...But there is no reason to get nasty about it right? Unless you have another agenda that we don't know about?

By all means, do you! Like the man said, if you don't like what you see when you look my way, that's an easy fix, just make sure you don't look my way.

Believe you me, I don't mind. Not one bit. The only people I want viewing my posts are those who enjoy them. Thats what this is supposed to be about. If you don't like em, just ignore em. No reason to torture yourself over them, or get crazed about them.

Are you fuckin kidding me....

Aren't you the crying bitch who told everyone just a few weeks ago to stop posting frivelous post and only follow your bullshit remix of old news.
LMFAO

I post something new and real with actual live feed backup and you and your girls freak out about it.
STOP lady, your a mess and looking real bad here.

Just walk away.

Don't look at me either mutha fucka..
You don't like what see of me and mine , then don't look and get the fuck outta here.

NOW....u tell me how u really feel about your weak YAWNing ass shit you post.

Walk

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018598
08/22/21 12:51 AM
08/22/21 12:51 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
dues my friend c'mon don't take anything these clowns say personal
trust me they don't worth it
you are one of the best posters here in this site !
there are also people in here who use to think that i have double account and that i'm furio
lol
a lot crazy pieces of shits are here

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018603
08/22/21 01:00 AM
08/22/21 01:00 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

D.P.

Aren't you the crying bitch who told everyone just a few weeks ago to stop posting frivelous post and only follow your bullshit remix of old news.
LMFAO

I post something new and real with actual live feed backup and you and your girls freak out about it.

Just walk away.

You don't like what see of me and mine , then don't look and get the fuck outta here.

Walk

Are you ok DP? You seem very unhinged in this post. I didn't realize that my words (not that I actually remember even commenting about anything you wrote, one way or the other), upset you to the brink of this crazed hatred. I'm truly sorry if I did that. I did not realize that you were so sensitive and temperamental about it.

I gotta tell ya, its not personal. So I suggest that you try and lighten up a bit before you blow a gasket.

It's only a chat forum, not a life and death situation.

You gotta start putting things in proper perspective. Ok pal?

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018616
08/22/21 03:40 AM
08/22/21 03:40 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
This is the truth about Calandra. Grew up around Bath Avenue around Wiseguys. Was part of a "farm team" of Bath Avenue guys when they were young from the mid 80s to the early 90s. Caught a case and went away in 93, gets out in the late 90s and in less than a year gets indicted again with guys flipping on him and others. Unlike Fabrizio and TK he don't wanna do anothe 20 something years in prison so he also flips. So his knowledge is limited to him growing up in the early 80s, doing dirt on the late 8ps and early 90s, his prison time with Wiseguys from 93-99 and his 11 months on the street before he got pinched. Nothing more and nothing less

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: NYMafia] #1018625
08/22/21 11:36 AM
08/22/21 11:36 AM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline OP
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline OP
Banned

Where ever needed.

D.P.

LMFAO

Just walk away.

Walk

Are you ok DP? You seem very unhinged in this post. I didn't realize that my words (not that I actually remember even commenting about anything you wrote, one way or the other), upset you to the brink of this crazed hatred. I'm truly sorry if I did that. I did not realize that you were so sensitive and temperamental about it.

I gotta tell ya, its not personal. So I suggest that you try and lighten up a bit before you blow a gasket.

It's only a chat forum, not a life and death situation.

You gotta start putting things in proper perspective. Ok pal?

Im not your fuckin pal, thats what homos call each other so stay away.

Jimmy can take care of himself and very well im sure so say what you want but if you talk on me and agree my post was from someone other than me then yeah, thats whats gunna happen.
Im gunna chat it up on you and then you need to watch out for my perspective word boy.

Re: Jimmy Calandra / “ Real Life” [Re: DuesPaid] #1018627
08/22/21 12:06 PM
08/22/21 12:06 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

To DuesPaid;

First off, I never accused you of anything, or said that you were anybody other than who your GBB 'handle' says you are. Secondly (and more importantly), who the fuck are you anyway? Nobody! Not that I really give two fucks who you may 'think' you are to begin with.

To me you're nothing but a punk.

I tried being nice to you, but I can see that the more I try and be nice, the more you try and use the internet (and my gentility) to try and act like a tough guy, which you are definitely not!

You are a typical example of a fucking mook mistaking my kindness for weakness.... Classic idiocy!

If anything, your stupid infantile rants only further prove to me that you are a fag jerk-off!

So I just wanna say this here and now (to declare myself)..... Go and Fuck Yourself... Fuck YOU and the horse you rode in on!

And I mean that from the very bottom of my heart. How do you like that one now you big "tough guy?"

PS: your thoughts and actions mean absolutely zero to me! You are like the shit on the heel of my shoe....thats right, you are a shit heel! Get it? That 'pea brain' of yours in your big fat knucklehead is the equivalent of that of an Amoeba. (I'm sure you'll have to pull out a dictionary to decipher that one) LOL

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/22/21 01:25 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull