GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,559
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: Blackmobs] #1018390
08/20/21 03:41 PM
08/20/21 03:41 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

It is just another scam to lighten the pockets of foolhardy fanboys of theirs. But know what, more power to them if they can con everyone to their financial benefit.

Shame on all the suckers is what I say. You cannot blame Franzese and Gravano, or anyone else for that matter if people are willing to pony up money to hear their BS. Thats not on them, it falls on those who willingly pay. After all, it's a free country no?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: NYMafia] #1018406
08/20/21 05:17 PM
08/20/21 05:17 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
It is just another scam to lighten the pockets of foolhardy fanboys of theirs. But know what, more power to them if they can con everyone to their financial benefit.

Shame on all the suckers is what I say. You cannot blame Franzese and Gravano, or anyone else for that matter if people are willing to pony up money to hear their BS. Thats not on them, it falls on those who willingly pay. After all, it's a free country no?

. Well I certainly agree with you that it’s a scam. I mean they were mobsters after all that’s what the mob world is all about scamming people. As long as they’re not breaking the law or hurting anyone I couldnt care less. Like you said it’s a free county(or at least it used to be) so if they want to spend money to listen to those two that’s their right

Last edited by JCrusher; 08/20/21 05:19 PM.
Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: NYMafia] #1018523
08/21/21 06:00 PM
08/21/21 06:00 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by jace
I can tolerate Franzese a bit, Gravano I can't stand at a all. I don't get the comments under their videos adoring them. Gravano is more of a rat than Franzese. Two tired old creeps (Gravano the bigger one) running a scam. Like a WWE match, with washers thinking it's a real fight. I still can't get over Chazz and Rudy, who needs them? Chazz saying security and a secret location were needed is insulting. They could have held this openly in Times Square and not been in any danger.

thats all bullshit, false hype and false promotion for the suckers who buy that sort of thing. Like they're still in dangers. They could stop and eat on Mulberry Street and 10 to 1 they'd walk out of the area unscathed. Sad, but true!

Why sad but true? They did their time and aren't committing any crimes any more. What age are you, condoning their murders? LOL. The same person who constantly pays tribute to scumbags who are actually committing crimes in the here and now.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: OakAsFan] #1018524
08/21/21 06:02 PM
08/21/21 06:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
You have Giuliani and Gravano up there. One of them probably the most notable mobster of the past half century, and the other Gravano.

LMAO.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: NYMafia] #1018525
08/21/21 06:07 PM
08/21/21 06:07 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
So don't believe his bullshit about never giving up a 'made man,' made man or not, if you even gave up a janitor, a black gangbanger, or legit businessman, YOU ARE A RAT!

PERIOD!

But he gave up lots more than that!

Nobody is saying he isn't a rat. But he played the Feds.Tons of Testimony? Testimony is on the stand. He talked to the Feds but they can't bring in his 302s and use them as testimony. At the end the G got a 12 hour interview, names of made members they already had gotten from Scarpa, Guzzardo, etc. And Norby Walters whose conviction was overturned. He is a Rat who conned the G and the Mob.

---
With all due respect Colonel, how would you know what Franzese, did or didn't, provide the feds (AND the state AND the locals) with in the way of informant information?

As I had clearly stated in several of my previous posts about this subject, he provided TONS of information about literally hundreds of guys across New York City, Long Island, South Florida, and elsewhere.

And whether you wanna call it "testimony" (and by the way you don't have to explain to me what public court testimony means), secret 302s during his debriefing with the FBI, other debriefings with prosecutors, local District Attorneys, Rackets Bureau detectives, etc., it is called "providing informant information."

The only point I agree with you on is that he is a conman. In fact, I'll go one better than you and say that he is a master conman. 101%..... because not only did he con the mob into thinking that he'd be a loyal soldier, and the government into thinking that they had themselves a longterm precious rat, but he also conned both his personal blood family (his first wife and children, father, mother, sisters, brothers, etc), and his personal friends both, inside and outside, the mob as well. There are well documented stories that go around NY about how he abused guys and conned old "legitimate" boyhood friends not connected to the mob out of money just before he joined Team USA because he knew he was leaving town and wouldn't ever have to pay them back or face them again.

But understand too that the only reason why Franzese was able to 'con' his family and friends (just as you or I would be able to con ours) is because as family and friends they naturally trusted him as blood family and friends should. So was he really such a 'master' conman where it comes to them? Or was he just a moral-less, remorseless, heartless, and selfish weasel who only looked out for himself?

I tend to choose the latter as a better description of him. Remember he was a guy who just out and out 'dumped' his wife and kids and ran away with some strange Mexican girl he had just met down in Miami, and left them to fend for themselves while he lived in the lap of luxury in years to come. He was a guy (the guy), who allowed his own mother and young siblings to live in near poverty (they lost their family home to the bank) while he admittedly threw his millions up in the air like a spoiled brat and made sure to lavish upon himself and his "new" family all the trappings of wealth. He was the guy who never made time (or looked out for) his younger brother John as he slipped into addition. And he never looked to help him afterwards. He just cast him away as an inconvenience.

THAT is the true Michael Franzese. But of course legitimate folks out there in video-land don't understand any of these things. Because he speaks well, they fall under his shroud of a kind and mellow persona. A fellow who can easily explain it all away, and when he can't, he simply then avoids the subject and vets any tough questions that could possibly come his way before any interview so he's not embarrassed by a surprise question that makes him look bad in the eyes of all his new fans and all the 'suckers' who pony up money to listen to his bullshit.

Nah, he's a jerk off. And I'm sorry to say that the people who listen to him are bigger jerkoffs.

A man of God? LOL.... nothing could be further from the truth. It's just his new look. His new schtick.

Nice story you've weaved but do you have a source for any of this?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: NYMafia] #1018526
08/21/21 06:11 PM
08/21/21 06:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
How much information did Franzese give the feds and what exactly did he tell them? You can't just say he gave them a lot without any evidence for that claim lol. Everyone knows the guy is a rat and implicated his boss in a conspiracy to kill Giuliani and everyone knows he took the stand against Norby, but where is the evidence that his information led to the imprisonment of scores of wiseguys? I've never seen that. I'd love to see it because I can't stand the guy lol

If you read back stories (decades ago) on Capeci's Gangland you'll see documentation about his betrayal of Campione, Vanasco, and others He also testified against his fathers old friend Norby Walters, before the U.S. Senate about gas rackets, Russians, boxing and sports bribery, etc., etc. (thats public)

As far as "available documentation" of his words and 302s to FBI, and private information he provided the feds and local LE behind closed doors you and I will NEVER see that. No informants total debriefings are made public (ever)!

But I can assure you that the bosses of the Five Families (and most everybody else who he talked about in private talks with the law) did see his words on paper. NOBODY was privy to all his words except bosses of the Genovese crew who allegedly had gotten the 'manuscript' of his revelations. They in turn called in others as need be to try and warn 'friends' accordingly.

So no sources. Just as I thought.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1018527
08/21/21 06:14 PM
08/21/21 06:14 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

How much information did Franzese give the feds and what exactly did he tell them? You can't just say he gave them a lot without any evidence for that claim lol. Everyone knows the guy is a rat and implicated his boss in a conspiracy to kill Giuliani and everyone knows he took the stand against Norby, but where is the evidence that his information led to the imprisonment of scores of wiseguys? I've never seen that. I'd love to see it because I can't stand the guy lol

If you read back stories (decades ago) on Capeci's Gangland you'll see documentation about his betrayal of Campione, Vanasco, and others He also testified against his fathers old friend Norby Walters, before the U.S. Senate about gas rackets, Russians, boxing and sports bribery, etc., etc. (thats public)

As far as "available documentation" of his words and 302s to FBI, and private information he provided the feds and local LE behind closed doors you and I will NEVER see that. No informants total debriefings are made public (ever)!

But I can assure you that the bosses of the Five Families (and most everybody else who he talked about in private talks with the law) did see his words on paper. NOBODY was privy to all his words except bosses of the Genovese crew who allegedly had gotten the 'manuscript' of his revelations. They in turn called in others as need be to try and warn 'friends' accordingly.

Fair enough, but have you heard from sources close to those bosses that Franzese's information was extensive?

There is NO comparison between Franzese and Gravano as far as modus operandi. Sammy was a born killer with 19 under his belt. A very treacherous individual. Franzese is also a very treacherous individual, but in a different fashion. He used a pen and his words to rob you.

According to Sammy, he only pulled the trigger once. He helped plan a lot of hits. As far as Franzese goes, I have heard that he was involved in more than one murder. He tries to play the nice guy card, but his conscience definitely bothers him. The money he made from Champagne Larry's vacation to Belize was astronomical.

Funny how you don't consider the fact if NYMafia has sources, maybe they are feeding him bullshit. They are criminals and con artists who've never worked a day in their life after all!

Let's face it, it wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world for them to manipulate a mark like this!

He's already in awr of them, as Bobby Bacala would say.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: Blackmobs] #1018570
08/21/21 09:52 PM
08/21/21 09:52 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQz_PtqY6A

Sammy speak about the sit down with Michael

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: Blackmobs] #1018571
08/21/21 09:54 PM
08/21/21 09:54 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Official trailer of the sit down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPjuAV0L8_c

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: Blackmobs] #1019159
08/31/21 01:51 PM
08/31/21 01:51 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r812S6NAX0w&t=575s

Patrick Bet-David explains how it was doing the sitdown with Michael Franseze & Sammy the bull

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: Blackmobs] #1028938
01/26/22 09:02 PM
01/26/22 09:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Sammy's not doing too good right now. Might be going the way of Meat Loaf according to reports.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano [Re: Blackmobs] #1028953
01/27/22 02:34 AM
01/27/22 02:34 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
All I want to know is how much money he really made?
If if was hit with a $10MM fine as part of a cooperation deal I would guess he made alot more than that.

He also made the FORBES list..

He said he was paying Persico was it $2MM or $4MM a week for years.

I always thought he bought his way out.

That he sent Persico a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BIG ENVELOPE...

That is what I would have tried to do.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull