GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 369 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,091
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017106
07/30/21 07:27 AM
07/30/21 07:27 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Guys I don't think the prison stories carry much weight in regards to the don't touch a made man rule, in prison buttons hardly matter. Everyone's doing time if you try to pull rank in there you might find yourself smashed out just for that. Nobody gives a fuck about who you were on the streets, you're in prison now it's a completely different world.

Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: DillyDolly] #1017109
07/30/21 09:12 AM
07/30/21 09:12 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Guys I don't think the prison stories carry much weight in regards to the don't touch a made man rule, in prison buttons hardly matter. Everyone's doing time if you try to pull rank in there you might find yourself smashed out just for that. Nobody gives a fuck about who you were on the streets, you're in prison now it's a completely different world.

True (to a degree). An Italian goodfellas IS recognized in the can. And with the exception, and sometimes inclusion, of black gangbangers and Spanish gangs they are generally respected so long as they also show respect. Especially if the wiseguy is an older guy. Younger criminals usually look up in awe at these guys.

But as a general rule, when you go to the can, whether you were an associate, soldier, capo, or boss, TECHNICALLY everybody is 'equal.' whatever level you were on the outside doesn't mean anything on the inside. Yet, don't kid yourself, bosses received more respect because nobody wants to hit the streets again and have a boss have a hardon for you from the way you acted in the joint.

So the answer is yes, AND no.

But remember too, that there are lots of idiots and ignorant guys in jail who have no clue what's really what in life, or are doing life and don't really give two fucks also. So there's always that factor.

I was told when you're in the can, you give respect to get respect. reciprocal respect is important. say please, say thank you. It goes a long way!

Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: NYMafia] #1017123
07/30/21 09:51 AM
07/30/21 09:51 AM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted by NYMafia

True (to a degree). An Italian goodfellas IS recognized in the can. And with the exception, and sometimes inclusion, of black gangbangers and Spanish gangs they are generally respected so long as they also show respect. Especially if the wiseguy is an older guy. Younger criminals usually look up in awe at these guys.

But as a general rule, when you go to the can, whether you were an associate, soldier, capo, or boss, TECHNICALLY everybody is 'equal.' whatever level you were on the outside doesn't mean anything on the inside. Yet, don't kid yourself, bosses received more respect because nobody wants to hit the streets again and have a boss have a hardon for you from the way you acted in the joint.

So the answer is yes, AND no.

But remember too, that there are lots of idiots and ignorant guys in jail who have no clue what's really what in life, or are doing life and don't really give two fucks also. So there's always that factor.

I was told when you're in the can, you give respect to get respect. reciprocal respect is important. say please, say thank you. It goes a long way!

It`s still because the mob doesn`t have numbers in prisons though. Mob guys respect ranks and still treat bosses like they do on the streets, it`s the other inmates who are not associated with LCN that don`t care about bosses` power. Look at Italy, mob bosses are royalty because the number of people connected to the mafia is huge, they control everything.

Last edited by SimonChen; 07/30/21 09:51 AM.
Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: DillyDolly] #1017126
07/30/21 10:20 AM
07/30/21 10:20 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy

I'm referring only (apart Gotti case) when a mobster assault an another mobster in prison and nothing happen even after the mobster come out the prison.Why Amuso that was able to remove the hierarchy without blood and don't have the power to send someone to kill Scarpa jr?

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 07/30/21 10:21 AM.
Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: furio_from_naples] #1017128
07/30/21 10:30 AM
07/30/21 10:30 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

I'm referring only (apart Gotti case) when a mobster assault an another mobster in prison and nothing happen even after the mobster come out the prison.Why Amuso that was able to remove the hierarchy without blood and don't have the power to send someone to kill Scarpa jr?

they were in a maximum security penitentiary. tight control. plus there were not a lot of OC guys there.

To Simonchen's statement. Its true, in State Prison there are few OC guys. Its all blacks and lower end type criminals. street urchins for the most part. Federal Prison is a lot different. Especially the medium and low security prisons. Its more humane and draws a 'better' clientele of inmate for lack of a better term. lol

Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: NYMafia] #1017130
07/30/21 11:49 AM
07/30/21 11:49 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

they were in a maximum security penitentiary. tight control. plus there were not a lot of OC guys there.

To Simonchen's statement. Its true, in State Prison there are few OC guys. Its all blacks and lower end type criminals. street urchins for the most part. Federal Prison is a lot different. Especially the medium and low security prisons. Its more humane and draws a 'better' clientele of inmate for lack of a better term. lol

Scarpa jr is in halfway house,could be an easy target.

Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: NYMafia] #1017238
08/01/21 02:36 PM
08/01/21 02:36 PM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo

But prison gangs are also organized crime groups, just not your traditional OC that operate outside the prison system. Low-end criminals become tougher gangsters when they stay in that environment and get involved with the gangs. I am actually more curious about whether the prison gang structures are still functional when being replicated outside the prisons, like would gang members who get released still roll with the gang, or would they simply quit?

Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: furio_from_naples] #1017245
08/01/21 04:55 PM
08/01/21 04:55 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
I think The Latin Kings started in prison, as did the Bloods and Crips.

Re: Last time when someone was killed for assaulted [Re: jace] #1017345
08/03/21 08:49 AM
08/03/21 08:49 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by jace
I think The Latin Kings started in prison, as did the Bloods and Crips.

The Mexican mafia is a prison gang but use the Sureños as street soldiers.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 08/03/21 08:50 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull