GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (Malavita, dsd, VanillaLimeCoke, The_Marble_Guy, Lou_Para, 1 invisible), 190 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,874
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,566
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: hoodlum] #1015396
07/06/21 03:13 PM
07/06/21 03:13 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Each of these mob podcasters will phase out in time, some faster than others. Each of them only has so many 'real' stories about the old days that they can recollect. Once they've exhausted those "actual" stories they will be resigned to start making shit up in order to try and keep the interest of their listeners. They're episodes will contain less and less pertinent and real content (as is starting to happen now), and slowly but surely they will attempt to speak about 'historical' events that they've neither lived or truly know anything about ie: Joe Colombo's shooting, Joe Gallo's shooting, the Colombo wars, Carlo Gambino's mindset, etc, etc.... thats when the will lose the more savvy listeners and those familiar with organized crime.

"The proof is in the pudding" as they say, and I can already tell that much of what Gravano, Alite, Franzese, and a few others spew out is total fabrication. Much of it so far off the mark of truth and reality that its almost embarrassing to watch them make fools of themselves. But in truth who's really the fool, them, or the people who listen and gobble up their words like its gospel?

I predict that these "Former Mobster, Current Mob Rat, Reality Show Podcasts" will become a thing of the past within a year or two (at best), unless newer guys come on to keep the ball rolling so to speak.

Once you start seeing them start chatting about politics and world affairs as though any of them are authorities on such things, start giving cooking lessons, critiquing movies, veering off into subjects matter that has little to do with why people visit their podcasts to begin with, then its over!

If you pay attention, most of them are starting to go in that direction already.

Well said , & I agree...that has also been through in my mindset..Sammy is very slow in his delivery which makes me think he has be careful of what he's saying , but also how to fabricate his lines & story so he don't contridict himself.

Absolutely …

They may remember a crime , but thats it …. But to turn it into a story they need to remember where they hung out and met with others …. What nightclub they went to after and who was there …. Where they got cars for whatever job it was …. But its dam near impossible.

But i wish i wrote a journal way back not that i was in a crime family but everyone was doing something … I starting walking around Ducktown with my male cousins uncles and father friends …. But i do remember loving every minute of it …. pool halls , social clubs , candy shops , bars and so much more …. The relatives that worked in these places …. The boardwalk was like a criminal carnival….. in the most wonderful way …. The shows and stores were run by families most times lived in back of store so the children and relatives that hung in the ally’s were fun as hell ….. people from all over the world some freaks and some beautiful. The girl that turned into a female gorilla right in front of Million Dollar Pier …. The loudspeaker would say ( I want you to think gorilla gorilla watch the female turn into a gorilla ) on a loop over and over .

I am remembering back to when i was 8 i guess but I really start to remember around 1965 i am 13 and all i used to here my grandfather say to my father is thats one of Nucky’s guys …. Hard to believe his guys were here till 70 something, some if there sons picked up there stuff … but we had a couple old time skippers or powerful Westside soldiers that had houses here or Ventnor / Margate , Longport with Colombo’s and Gambino’s and took a little from them so they did well without paying Philly … But the NY guys never started shit here as long as i can remember….. was not till late 70’s 80’s when drugs and cut throat shit came in .

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/06/21 03:15 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: Serpiente] #1015492
07/07/21 03:47 PM
07/07/21 03:47 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Each of these mob podcasters will phase out in time, some faster than others. Each of them only has so many 'real' stories about the old days that they can recollect. Once they've exhausted those "actual" stories they will be resigned to start making shit up in order to try and keep the interest of their listeners. They're episodes will contain less and less pertinent and real content (as is starting to happen now), and slowly but surely they will attempt to speak about 'historical' events that they've neither lived or truly know anything about ie: Joe Colombo's shooting, Joe Gallo's shooting, the Colombo wars, Carlo Gambino's mindset, etc, etc.... thats when the will lose the more savvy listeners and those familiar with organized crime.

"The proof is in the pudding" as they say, and I can already tell that much of what Gravano, Alite, Franzese, and a few others spew out is total fabrication. Much of it so far off the mark of truth and reality that its almost embarrassing to watch them make fools of themselves. But in truth who's really the fool, them, or the people who listen and gobble up their words like its gospel?

I predict that these "Former Mobster, Current Mob Rat, Reality Show Podcasts" will become a thing of the past within a year or two (at best), unless newer guys come on to keep the ball rolling so to speak.

Once you start seeing them start chatting about politics and world affairs as though any of them are authorities on such things, start giving cooking lessons, critiquing movies, veering off into subjects matter that has little to do with why people visit their podcasts to begin with, then its over!

If you pay attention, most of them are starting to go in that direction already.

Well said , & I agree...that has also been through in my mindset..Sammy is very slow in his delivery which makes me think he has be careful of what he's saying , but also how to fabricate his lines & story so he don't contridict himself.

Absolutely …

They may remember a crime , but thats it …. But to turn it into a story they need to remember where they hung out and met with others …. What nightclub they went to after and who was there …. Where they got cars for whatever job it was …. But its dam near impossible.

But i wish i wrote a journal way back not that i was in a crime family but everyone was doing something … I starting walking around Ducktown with my male cousins uncles and father friends …. But i do remember loving every minute of it …. pool halls , social clubs , candy shops , bars and so much more …. The relatives that worked in these places …. The boardwalk was like a criminal carnival….. in the most wonderful way …. The shows and stores were run by families most times lived in back of store so the children and relatives that hung in the ally’s were fun as hell ….. people from all over the world some freaks and some beautiful. The girl that turned into a female gorilla right in front of Million Dollar Pier …. The loudspeaker would say ( I want you to think gorilla gorilla watch the female turn into a gorilla ) on a loop over and over .

I am remembering back to when i was 8 i guess but I really start to remember around 1965 i am 13 and all i used to here my grandfather say to my father is thats one of Nucky’s guys …. Hard to believe his guys were here till 70 something, some if there sons picked up there stuff … but we had a couple old time skippers or powerful Westside soldiers that had houses here or Ventnor / Margate , Longport with Colombo’s and Gambino’s and took a little from them so they did well without paying Philly … But the NY guys never started shit here as long as i can remember….. was not till late 70’s 80’s when drugs and cut throat shit came in .

And don't forget Beeps, Serp...& when Nick the blade used 2 cover all his losses @ the pool hall..I know u were there some nights w/ the dude from Scungillios

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: ColonelReb] #1015507
07/07/21 07:04 PM
07/07/21 07:04 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Hood yes Beeps tried hard … very strange that him and Blade would be friendly ….. but Beeps dressed down … never ever did i see Beeps anyplace but his pool hall and the corner store ….. never out never dressed up .

Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: Serpiente] #1015515
07/07/21 11:52 PM
07/07/21 11:52 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Hood yes Beeps tried hard … very strange that him and Blade would be friendly ….. but Beeps dressed down … never ever did i see Beeps anyplace but his pool hall and the corner store ….. never out never dressed up .

Did'nt Vince Sausto have clout in A.C. @ that time Serp???

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: NYMafia] #1015554
07/08/21 11:22 AM
07/08/21 11:22 AM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo

Theses Guys and their Stories are getting old Now. They all want to be Celebrities. Nothing Intriguing anymore. If they were so smart then why did they get caught in the first place. The Smart ones invested in legit businesses. Mostly guys that were Associates that needed backing at the time. I knew a lot, Had a lot of fun and laughs at the time. But it's not the same. Most of the Crazy one's are either in Jail,Dead, ill or just Surviving on their past gains.
Day by Day they diminished. I know many don't care for Jr. But the guy is a millionaire. Nobody is left that cares anymore except for Alite who's still crying after all this time. I think some Members here care more than they actually should.
But it's their Fantasy.

Last edited by Beenaround; 07/08/21 11:25 AM.
Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: hoodlum] #1015678
07/09/21 03:52 PM
07/09/21 03:52 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

Did'nt Vince Sausto have clout in A.C. @ that time Serp???

Well he had money , and he was helpful and liked being on the edge of the life … he helped Chris S to look toward legitimate business when he was on the line and have words with his father .

He would have good party’s at his and his wife’s place built on water down on Annapolis ave . His place was never bugged ….. and its not like the police didn’t know what was going on …. Vince place was one condo over from Jeffrey Blitz the Atlantic Count Prosecutor and i used to see some stuff going on at his place from Vinces.

Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: JCrusher] #1015714
07/10/21 04:00 AM
07/10/21 04:00 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by GerryLang
Originally Posted by ColonelReb
It was pretty fun when you could clearly see Bobby Boriello acting out a beating he gave to somebody and then doing a little dance after. Then Junior and Alite acting out the same.

Bobby Boriello was an intimidating looking guy, and so were Zef Mustafa and Joe butch? Someone should ask Alite why he never tried to revenge Boriello's murder if they were so close

. Not sure on the specific date but Wasnt Alite in jail at the time or about to be in 91? But when you think about it the Genovese/Lucchese took out a lot of close Gotti associates with no retaliation. Obviously we all know Gotti wanted no part of going up against Casso but still

Couldnt you say the same about Caso, he was hit by the Gambino's, why didnt he just go to war?

You cant tell me he believed that RUGGERIO, was a lone wolf, and why not DEMAND RUGGERIO'S head? Caso Jap attacked after he was hit.

Caso and Chin, for that matter didnt want to go to war with Gotti?
Or they would have.

As per Gravano, Gotti ordered him to take out Chin.
It was called off because of the pending arrests.

Yes bull wanted no part of Caso, after he flipped because he felt Caso, would fo after his wife and son. Different Story, Bull want on the street to protect his family.

Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: ColonelReb] #1015734
07/10/21 09:04 AM
07/10/21 09:04 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
To be fair Casso did go after them. He tortured and killed Hydell. He got the information of who else was involved and planned to go after them. From what I understand Angelo was the one pushing this since Casso openly insulted him and Gotti was in jail at the time. I don’t think Gotti wanted to fuck with Casso honestly considering he tried really hard to smooth everything over and eventually put Angelo on the shelf. As for Casso he still ended up killing Eddie Lino. Gotti was always being followed by the media too so it would have been risky to attempt to kill him. Still doesn’t change the fact that Lino, and Boriello l(two close Gotti allies) were killed with no retaliation

Last edited by JCrusher; 07/10/21 09:15 AM.
Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: Beenaround] #1015802
07/10/21 10:37 PM
07/10/21 10:37 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Beenaround, I normally don't care to hear anything that comes from your stupid mouth, but you hit the nail on the head this time. These new rats crawling out of their hidey holes aren't intriguing in the least bit, the stories they have are from a very battered and diminished Mafia. In fact, their stories are evidence of the Mafia's decline rather than anything really interesting.

Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: JCrusher] #1015831
07/11/21 04:10 AM
07/11/21 04:10 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
To be fair Casso did go after them. He tortured and killed Hydell. He got the information of who else was involved and planned to go after them. From what I understand Angelo was the one pushing this since Casso openly insulted him and Gotti was in jail at the time. I don’t think Gotti wanted to fuck with Casso honestly considering he tried really hard to smooth everything over and eventually put Angelo on the shelf. As for Casso he still ended up killing Eddie Lino. Gotti was always being followed by the media too so it would have been risky to attempt to kill him. Still doesn’t change the fact that Lino, and Boriello l(two close Gotti allies) were killed with no retaliation

Your not seeing my point:

If Gotti was scared of Caso, then Caso would have demanded that Gotti, kill Angelo, or the luchese's were going to do it and go to war.

Caso was in the right he had his family, the Chin and the commission would have sided with him.

That didnt happen.

Caso was a bully, he bullied everyone he could.
He didnt take revenge on the guy that was behind the HIT.

Angelo, broke a rule he put out a hit on the U.B. of another family, the sentence should have been death.

And if Gotti, was scared of Casso, Gotti would have killed Angelo, himself.
Before Casso got to him because Casso would have tortured him.

Casso then farmed out the killing of Lino, to the mafia cops.
Why not do it himself and take credit for it???

That was a JAP move.

Who was scared of who ?

Re: Alite finally posted it [Re: BensonHURST] #1015832
07/11/21 06:28 AM
07/11/21 06:28 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Your not seeing my point:

If Gotti was scared of Caso, then Caso would have demanded that Gotti, kill Angelo, or the luchese's were going to do it and go to war.

Caso was in the right he had his family, the Chin and the commission would have sided with him.

That didnt happen.

Caso was a bully, he bullied everyone he could.
He didnt take revenge on the guy that was behind the HIT.

Angelo, broke a rule he put out a hit on the U.B. of another family, the sentence should have been death.

And if Gotti, was scared of Casso, Gotti would have killed Angelo, himself.
Before Casso got to him because Casso would have tortured him.

Casso then farmed out the killing of Lino, to the mafia cops.
Why not do it himself and take credit for it???

That was a JAP move.

Who was scared of who ?

. That’s cool Agree to disagree

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull