GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (CNote, 2 invisible), 257 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,611
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: hoodlum] #1014410
06/25/21 12:19 AM
06/25/21 12:19 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
"She cries alone at night too often.....he smokes , he drinks , he don't come home at all"..only women bleed......

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: hoodlum] #1014411
06/25/21 12:22 AM
06/25/21 12:22 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by hoodlum
"She cries alone at night too often.....he smokes , he drinks , he don't come home at all"..only women bleed......

Awww you're thinking of me.

What's this "other place" getting mentioned?

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014414
06/25/21 03:40 AM
06/25/21 03:40 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
As far as I'm concerned, I'd love to contribute more than I'm contributing right now, but I'm just unable to spend a lot of time on the internet these days.

I'm doing my best to earn an honest living and keep myself on the straight and narrow and work is a bitch these days (lots of targets, lots of stress, too many whiny superiors and too little pay for the effort I'm putting into it...). That's why I'm sorta focused on the professional side of my life right now, looking for a way to switch jobs etc... Whatever free time I have left I spend on working out and getting involved in discussions about music.

Sometimes other priorities just get in the way...

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1014425
06/25/21 08:59 AM
06/25/21 08:59 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
As far as I'm concerned, I'd love to contribute more than I'm contributing right now, but I'm just unable to spend a lot of time on the internet these days.

I'm doing my best to earn an honest living and keep myself on the straight and narrow and work is a bitch these days (lots of targets, lots of stress, too many whiny superiors and too little pay for the effort I'm putting into it...). That's why I'm sorta focused on the professional side of my life right now, looking for a way to switch jobs etc... Whatever free time I have left I spend on working out and getting involved in discussions about music.

Sometimes other priorities just get in the way...

I get it. and thats fine. Life can get in the way sometimes. We all have commitments. Of course there will be people like yourself who can't contribute for various reasons, and of course there are others who do have the time and that was my point, for them to post up more; research, create mob content for us all to enjoy, etc. And that would have been a good thing for the forum, not a bad thing.

But you read the response from several posters above didn't you? ... so that's that as they say. Lol.

Thanks for the gentlemanly response by the way. It's always nice to speak with level headed people.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014426
06/25/21 09:07 AM
06/25/21 09:07 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

One ignoramus even said to stay off "our" site like he owns the forum, and called me a thief? Lol ....... Thief mind you? Like I stole something or was looking to steal something? Tell me, what was "stolen," or even available to steal?

Stupid responses from a clearly confused individual. Then he repeatedly curses me like a typical internet tough guy. Somebody needs a tranquilizer and it's clearly not me.

There is a old adage that seems painfully appropriate in this situation and it goes like this, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: VitoCahill] #1014428
06/25/21 09:17 AM
06/25/21 09:17 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
To giacomos point I just posted couple days ago a chart on Chicago outfit 2021.
It is not the final say on the current outfit I admit was more an attempt to glean any further info on one of the most important and successful oc groups in history.
Since posting....crickets.
No interest,not ny related ??? Who knows don't matter.
I would like to see more current charts structures of active mafia families,crews,groups.
I think alot of members on here r done with rehashing info on families that don't exist or from 5-6 decades ago.
And why a chart or list on rats and informants?

Yes, I see that. And I agree with you that you do post up. Others who contribute include Hollander, Furio, LouieNochi on occasion, Giacomo, and a few others. And thats great! I am not directing my comments to you guys per se. My statements have more to do with others who may have good knowledge and a knack for research who (for whatever reason) don't participate. I understand that not everyone has the time, but when you can it would be fantastic for GBB if they did jump in.

NOT FOR ME. NOT FOR NYM, BUT FOR GBB. (and for us all to enjoy what they could possibly bring to the table).

Is that a bad thing? Of course not. But I was not well received by some of the other posters. Why that is is anybody's guess. I for one can't figure it the fuck out. But that's just me I guess. Lol

Anyway, I do enjoy what you have posted, and my post was not meant to imply that you or the others who do contribute are not doing your share.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Strax] #1014429
06/25/21 09:24 AM
06/25/21 09:24 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Strax
This place had really high quality posters back in 2011,2012. Back then most of them left this place and went to 'real deal', now all of them are on that other forum(some of us are on both places).

Best poster we have here is Hollander,other high quality posters are m2w(didnt post in a long time),Dwalin2011,antimafia,TheKillingJoke. There are some more but i can't remember nicks right now, but that's about it.

Good luck in what you are trying to accomplish.

Thanks Strax, but I'm finished trying to convince people to contribute. I thought I was doing a good thing by mustering the crowd but you see the negative response from some of them. They either don't want change and an increase in real OC content; charts, graphs, stories, deep research, news articles, etc., or they themselves feel threatened by the thought of having to help out. Why that is I don't know. Maybe they feel they don't have the wherewithal to partake so they attack those of us who do.

But thank you for your intelligent comments and insight. And I do agree with you that other places have more of what I'm speaking about. I'm not on here for years and years so I don't know the background or drama involved with those who once were members and left for "Real Deal" or whatever. I only know what I know and what I see now. And I was trying to help us.

But you see how well that went. Lol

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: fergie] #1014430
06/25/21 09:28 AM
06/25/21 09:28 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by fergie
Keep up the good work, and hopefully here 👍

Thanks, I intend to keep up the good work. I know there are many posters who have commented to me that they enjoy the content. In fact, I've been working on my site the last few weeks doing cleanup and rearranging various storylines. It's been under construction so to speak. It's now back up and running. So for those of you who enjoy the content its active again.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014431
06/25/21 09:29 AM
06/25/21 09:29 AM
Tommy2Times Offline
Made Member
Tommy2Times  Offline
Made Member

I don't have a problem with you at all. I know, I fall in that class of not really contributing to this site but, I do enjoy reading about some of the OC posted on this forum. I am grateful for those I have personally reached out to that have helped me research certain individuals.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Tommy2Times] #1014432
06/25/21 09:35 AM
06/25/21 09:35 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Tommy2Times

I don't have a problem with you at all. I know, I fall in that class of not really contributing to this site but, I do enjoy reading about some of the OC posted on this forum. I am grateful for those I have personally reached out to that have helped me research certain individuals.

Thanks Tommy

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Tommy2Times] #1014433
06/25/21 10:32 AM
06/25/21 10:32 AM
Cleveland
Raven Offline
Made Member
Raven  Offline
Made Member
Cleveland
Maxie why did Lisa dump you and quit working with you?

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Raven] #1014434
06/25/21 10:45 AM
06/25/21 10:45 AM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Raven
Maxie why did Lisa dump you and quit working with you?

I don't know exactly what you're trying to start here. As I explained on the other board. I decided to go in a different direction and focus on justice/courts/news and thus why I'm no longer involved with NYM. I'm not sure how much more clear that is.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: MafiaStudent] #1014435
06/25/21 10:52 AM
06/25/21 10:52 AM
Cleveland
Raven Offline
Made Member
Raven  Offline
Made Member
Cleveland
Can you read? I asked Maxie, not you. You his mouthpiece? Obviously so.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Raven] #1014436
06/25/21 10:54 AM
06/25/21 10:54 AM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss
Can you read? I asked Maxie, not you. You his mouthpiece? Obviously so.

Well, when my name is brought into bullshit...I'm going to speak on my behalf. Next time, don't use my name and I won't involve myself.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014437
06/25/21 10:55 AM
06/25/21 10:55 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Nobody 'dumped' anybody. We continue to be the best of friends and speak almost daily. Whats your point?

You did notice that she jumped right in to defend me no? Lol.... there's a reason for that. We like one another

Last edited by NYMafia; 06/25/21 10:55 AM.
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014438
06/25/21 11:02 AM
06/25/21 11:02 AM
Cleveland
Raven Offline
Made Member
Raven  Offline
Made Member
Cleveland
Sounds like bs to me.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014439
06/25/21 11:03 AM
06/25/21 11:03 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

There are only so many hours in one day and we both have many other commitments. As other members have said, they would love to post more but they just don't have the time. Why should it be any different for Lisa or I?

I myself have been so busy in my personal life that I've been posting much less also (in case you haven't noticed).

Covid was the perfect storm for us to write and write because we were all locked down 24/7. With Covid largely in the rearview mirror (hopefully), even my research and writings will slow. It goes with the territory.
----
On another note, but related of course, If you do not enjoy my posts and website just ignore them. If you enjoy what I put on my website then visit. It's that simple. Why all the drama?

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Raven] #1014440
06/25/21 11:34 AM
06/25/21 11:34 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Sounds like bs to me.

Well then thats a personal problem Raven, isn't it?

We offered an explanation as a courtesy. But if you really think about it, it's not really your business anyway now is it?

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014462
06/25/21 03:50 PM
06/25/21 03:50 PM
Cleveland
Raven Offline
Made Member
Raven  Offline
Made Member
Cleveland
The issue i have is some of the erroronous stuff you have up. For instance I think it was Lisa wrote that Salvatore Badalamenti had a mobbed up brother (he didnt even have a brother) and committed suicide in the 1960's. He died in 1994 and not from suicide. One website some has that BS and you guys copy it without researching it, when with some research you would have realized the facts in about 5 minutes. You can easily check obits, census records etc. You claim to write these "exposes" but it is the exact same stuff you can find on wikipedia or other sources. You change the wording and call it an expose, and act like your this great mafia insider, when clearly your not and don't even fact check the stuff you copy. You act pretty high and mighty and it's annoying. On blackhand you claimed to have to some personal photos of mafia members you took yourself growing up but didnt know how to post them online. You havent posted a damn single one of these. You use the same photos from newspapers etc. that everyone else has, but claim you have photos nobody has even seen, Where are they? You've even used watermarked pictures you took off of other blogs and placed them on your blog.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014468
06/25/21 04:44 PM
06/25/21 04:44 PM
Cleveland
Raven Offline
Made Member
Raven  Offline
Made Member
Cleveland
The last and final thing i will say is do you know what an "exposé" is? Your not writing exposé''s. Your Franzese "exposé" was an article, which is cool but not an "exposé". "exposé" implies new previously, unknown information that your exposing. The media has been writing about Franzese's involvment in OC for decades. You did'nt expose anything. A few paragraphs about a known OC figure is an article or mini bio. You always come off as high and mighty like your writing these well researched bio's of gangsters. I mean c'mon its a few paragraphs of stuff that is for the most part contains information that is widely known. Your not a journalist writing exposé''s. Your high and mighty attitude and constantly patting yourself on the back, and hocking your website got old real quick. Your not Jimmy Breslin.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014471
06/25/21 05:50 PM
06/25/21 05:50 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

You questioned my relationship with Lisa, which in reality was nothing more than a failed attempt on your part to take a cheap shot at me which wasn't nice. You fell flat on that one when both Lisa and I immediately shot you down. Silly, babyish behavior on your part.
-
And ya know Raven, for a fella who claims to despise me and supposedly hates my writings, you sure keep awfully close tabs on me. You seem to have read many of my pieces. So despite whatever you may say to the contrary, you seem to be drawn to me and my website like a moth to a flame. That fact (indisputable by your own admission by the way), speaks volumes about your true feelings and negative intentions toward me. Me thinks you may have ulterior motives that are not so altruistic.

To date ButtonGuys of TNYM has posted:
400 biographies
58 in-depth borgata or regime stories from across the US
4 gangland war stories
13 racket exposes
1000s of mob photographs (many of them rare)
info on hundreds of rats, and approximately 100 (at least) or more other stories, personal opinion pieces, and interesting mob related data. Most of which is very singular in nature and unique to say the least. IMO I have brought a breath of fresh air to the well-worn subject of OC. And my record speaks for itself. I certainly don't feel the need to defend myself against the likes of you.

As I stated earlier, the haters such as yourself will always hate. For whatever reason; envy, jealousy, stupidity, ignorance, or personal problems that I cannot help you with. Instead of just reading and enjoying the work, you feel an incessant need to try and tear me and my work down to make yourself feel better. Why that is? Who knows. That question is better answered by a professional shrink than a layman such as myself.

But the vast majority of people enjoy my work and will continue to enjoy and follow my stuff. You are in no way, shape, or form, obligated to read what I write. And I'm completely cool with that.

Whats that old adage, "Ya just can't please all of the people all of the time".......... it's soooo true.

On another note, nobody is infallible, NOBODY! Not even you. And on rare occasion I have made an error or two. I readily admit that. But instead of enjoying and commenting positively about the plethora of enjoyable (and very informative) work I've put up, what do you do instead? You try your damndest to dig out any little misnomer or miscue from all those nice article in a failed attempt to try and discredit me or insult me......Your actions make any intelligent and logical person wonder why that is, and what the "true" motive behind your actions really is.

After hundreds and hundreds of pieces (nearing 1000), and literally millions upon millions of words written, and the "literally" hundreds and hundreds of hours of painstaking work that I put into creating these works, I reserve that right to make a few errors. It goes with the territory as they say. But I stand by my work (one million percent) as being extremely authentic and honest. If you insist on searching for that preverbal 'needle in the haystack,' to try to knock me you can always find one. But in relation to the full body and depth of my work its the equivalent of a pimple on an elephants ass.
--
I also don't need to boast or promote myself in any way, shape, or form. Contrary to your statement that I act all "high and mighty" as I think you put it, I am a very humble person but I am proud of my body of work and why shouldn't I be? I've devoted many, many hours and hard work to create The New York Mafia. It's become a solid mob site IMO. And in that regard I am proud.

My work speaks for itself, but if you knew all the kudos and positive feedback I regularly receive from knowledgeable readers and important sources who admire my work you'd probably have a stroke. Knowledgable mob aficionados, respected OC researchers, the blood family members of many of my subjects, as well as actual mob guys themselves. (you want a better recommendation than that? Lol, I don't think so).
--
So how about we agree to disagree. You just go your way, and I'll go my way. This way we don't have to clash and there's no BS or drama between us. Whatya say?

Forget about my website and me. Just as I've already discarded and discounted you and your remarks as gibberish from a guy who means absolutely zero to me. It's much better that way for both of us, no?

Yours truly, The Other Guy!

Last edited by NYMafia; 06/25/21 09:19 PM.
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014476
06/25/21 06:21 PM
06/25/21 06:21 PM
Tommy2Times Offline
Made Member
Tommy2Times  Offline
Made Member

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” “Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore. Sorry, lol I had to....

Last edited by Tommy2Times; 06/25/21 06:22 PM.
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Tommy2Times] #1014496
06/25/21 08:15 PM
06/25/21 08:15 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Tommy2Times

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” “Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore. Sorry, lol I had to....

Oh, a poet eh? Lol

Very good T2T

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: hoodlum] #1014509
06/25/21 10:22 PM
06/25/21 10:22 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Geoff.....R U really gonna let this guy get away this shit??...I used 2 like N.Y...but..c'mon ..he's trying 2 dominate ur shit....some of us posters enjoy ALL of the threds..(food, movies etc)..but who the hell is he 2 talk like that on YOUR domain????...Actually , I've come 2 the conclusion that N.Y. Mafia is now BORING...all he wants is just the 5 families talk..no inputs..& over & over already known bullshit..ever since Lisa left..he's desperate...I admit...I don't contribute much & alot of our stuff is redundant & these newbies are...well..assholes...but oldheads like myself do not ( & I think I can speak 4 a few other posters..ahem..Dues etc..) ..like any intruders or change..by way of dominating the screenspace w/ his Quizzical " I'm the shit" bullcrap...If SC was still alive..N.Y. would have been banned a while ago......Fuck him & this thread..I'm goin 2 bed..good nite Geoff.

I’m with The Good Hood.

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Wow, I never thought NYMafia would try something like this. They do contribute and put in a lot of content for this section. I wonder, are you trying to compete with another site? GBB forums is not dying, it has many members who's interests are into different topics and subjects. There are many posters who have contributed to this section on different families and crews away from NYC, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Not all of them are still posting but there are still solid knowledgeable members here. Anyway, Geoff has the finale say and that is that.

That’s It.

Also, I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but you’ve also got a semi permanent derogatory description under your avatar referencing a poster you’ve had ongoing disagreements with? If that’s the case, it’s tells me more about you than it does about them, and actually quite disappointing for a “serious” OC poster. If I’m wrong, it’s maybe worth changing to avoid confusion and ongoing issues

Noticed that also.

NYMafia, I’ve had a few back and forths with you in the past, having questioned your motives for suddenly becoming heavily involved in posting and, at times, displaying some level of fairly passive/aggressive behaviour…BUT I do genuinely think your research and content is top notch and I’ve said as much to you directly. However, you do tend to get your panties in a bunch very quickly….that’s perhaps why you’re naturally skilful at research and written work, rather than interactions with people and PR. Nothing wrong with that at all, but you need to reflect on things a bit and understand why situations sometimes occur, or at least become prolonged.

As Geoff alluded to, the BB website now includes a whole host of topics, including organised crime..it’s not just a “mob forum” as you seem to think. You can examine the traffic, posts and whatever else you like to prove a case for organised crime material but, at the end of the day, people want to read about various topics and most really enjoy the site as a leisurely pastime. Geoff obviously isn’t in this to make his fortune and, actually, just no doubt takes great satisfaction from having created a site thousands of people have loved for years and continue to.

Like you, people visit, read and post content - yours is great and people tell you so, but stop with this about creating other websites, panels etc etc. No one has expressed any interest in what you suggested, I guess, because they are not interested. You run a website and have a focus on different priorities than everyone on here. Your very quick to judge the site and all its members - its as if you've awarded yourself some authority because you post articles on a regular basis.

You’ve also just said you post on here as a “courtesy” to everyone, GBB “has nothing” (without you I assume) and in a “sorry shape”…well just leave then? Seriously, I read through your posts on this thread and can actually see the slide from extremely nice to then shooting in your pants and quickly becoming downright rude, disrespectful and offensive.. I see this happen a lot and I know you think your defending yourself, but your long winded defences (following overly nice and enthusiastic openings) are actually becoming a very tedious pattern to the eye - and a reason I mostly tend to avoid the organised crime threads you create these days. I’m really disappointed you’ve not avoided this tbh, I really am.

I think your at a crossroads, either continue posting great stuff for your own, and other’s enjoyment, or just leave and concentrate fully on your own projects..even create your own mob forum attached to your site (I’ll take the royalties for that idea 🤔)

Otherwise, you’ll gonna create more stress for yourself, honestly.

Yes, as Hood says..well said Fergie.

So WELL SAID....ThankU Fergie...& FUCK YOU N.Y.Mafia...u fuckin thief..STAY OFF OUR SITE..!

This site has always been fair, lively, wide open and sharing while having some fun.
Hope it remains that way.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014510
06/25/21 10:57 PM
06/25/21 10:57 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
To giacomos point I just posted couple days ago a chart on Chicago outfit 2021.
It is not the final say on the current outfit I admit was more an attempt to glean any further info on one of the most important and successful oc groups in history.
Since posting....crickets.
No interest,not ny related ??? Who knows don't matter.
I would like to see more current charts structures of active mafia families,crews,groups.
I think alot of members on here r done with rehashing info on families that don't exist or from 5-6 decades ago.
And why a chart or list on rats and informants?

Yes, I see that. And I agree with you that you do post up. Others who contribute include Hollander, Furio, LouieNochi on occasion, Giacomo, and a few others. And thats great! I am not directing my comments to you guys per se. My statements have more to do with others who may have good knowledge and a knack for research who (for whatever reason) don't participate. I understand that not everyone has the time, but when you can it would be fantastic for GBB if they did jump in.

NOT FOR ME. NOT FOR NYM, BUT FOR GBB. (and for us all to enjoy what they could possibly bring to the table).

Is that a bad thing? Of course not. But I was not well received by some of the other posters. Why that is is anybody's guess. I for one can't figure it the fuck out. But that's just me I guess. Lol

Anyway, I do enjoy what you have posted, and my post was not meant to imply that you or the others who do contribute are not doing your share.

I think you may be missing something Huge about this site.

Not everyone is willing to share everything they have to offer for whatever reason. But we are here.
Not everyone is well rounded in many aspects of Organized Crime and only know what they know. But we are here.

A site like this keeps people updated and knowledgable about certain areas, details and people they were not aware of regarding not only O.C. but entertainment , weather, food and fun details of members and friends who like to share.

We can all be here..... why make problems and call people out?
" You do this", "You do that " WTF. " Do What You Want "

" Carry on and don't make any more messes "

DP

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014512
06/25/21 11:46 PM
06/25/21 11:46 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
There's a saying about people who can't do something being critics of those who actually do it. NewYorkMafia openly asked if anyone want so be a part of his project, why that would lead to so much BS and insults is not surprising, but sad to see. I hope the project does well.

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014519
06/26/21 12:40 AM
06/26/21 12:40 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
I think this thread needs to cool down for awhile.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #1014521
06/26/21 12:54 AM
06/26/21 12:54 AM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss

I second the motion !

Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: NYMafia] #1014531
06/26/21 05:48 AM
06/26/21 05:48 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
I only found out about these forums a couple years ago, observed for a bit then joined. I actually ended up getting ‘blocked’ on The Black Hand for whatever reasons. I’m still allowed to read what is posted, but can’t post anymore.

I assumed they were cool places to ask questions and state opinions, on this one at least, so far so good.

For whatever it’s worth I’ve learned some really cool stuff from places like this, hopefully that continues.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Organized crime project (forum) request [Re: jace] #1014535
06/26/21 08:43 AM
06/26/21 08:43 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by jace
There's a saying about people who can't do something being critics of those who actually do it. NewYorkMafia openly asked if anyone want so be a part of his project, why that would lead to so much BS and insults is not surprising, but sad to see. I hope the project does well.

Thanks Jace.

And I'm curious, what is that particular saying about "people who can't do something, being critics of those who actually do it?"

Please tell us

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull