GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 305 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,927
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,845
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Giovanni Brusca is free #1012938
06/01/21 02:01 AM
06/01/21 02:01 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Giovanni Brusca detto o verru (the pork) or scannacristiani (the mass killer) is free after spent 25 years in prison thanks to the law on the treatment of the justice collaborators.
The scandal is that,Brusca the right hand of Riina, killed 200 and more people,push the botton of the detonatore on the Capaci massacre,kidnapped and killed the son of the pentito DiMatteo for forced him to stop collaborating.
But now is free and have only 4 years of probation.

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1012997
06/01/21 10:17 PM
06/01/21 10:17 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
Italy’s Sammy the Bull X 100

I mean that only in the connection of killing a lot of people and set free.
I don’t believe Sammy was ever brutal as Rinna and Brusca

Last edited by ItalianIrishMix; 06/01/21 10:19 PM.
Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1012999
06/02/21 04:10 AM
06/02/21 04:10 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
Italy’s Sammy the Bull X 100

I mean that only in the connection of killing a lot of people and set free.
I don’t believe Sammy was ever brutal as Rinna and Brusca

Sammy and other american mobsters with maybe the exception of DeMeo are helpless lambs respect Brusca also if Giuseppe Greco said scarpuzzedda that was killed on Riina order because he feared that Greco should kill him,was sentenced for 58 murders but maybe the numbers should be close to 200 or beyond.

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013005
06/02/21 06:36 AM
06/02/21 06:36 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Giovanni Brusca was an 'animal' of unprecedented proportions. So was his boss "Toto" Riina, who I liken to Lucifer himself. These two men, as well as the men who followed them and did Riina's bidding, should burn in hell for eternity.

There IS NO justification for the torturing, killing, and desecrating little children, women, and other innocents.

These degenerates are not men, nor simple mafioso or criminals, but are the worst of the worst. The have broken every law or standard of man and God himself. They should burn in hell!... "Men of Honor" my balls!

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013007
06/02/21 07:13 AM
06/02/21 07:13 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
I’m pretty sure it’s been eyes for eyes with them since the murder of two Sicilian Princesses in Sicily, but I really believe that the murder of Leoluca Bagarella’s wife didn’t help.

Regardless, in war you have to kill everyone seems to be a collective understanding, so maybe it was and still is the best practice to real Sicilians like Riina or Denaro.

If your not from Southern Italy you more than likely won’t understand ‘the thing’ that they are talking about.

La Cosa Nostra and Cosa Nostra are they the same thing or is there a separation?

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 06/02/21 07:15 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: MolochioInduced] #1013012
06/02/21 08:06 AM
06/02/21 08:06 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
I’m pretty sure it’s been eyes for eyes with them since the murder of two Sicilian Princesses in Sicily, but I really believe that the murder of Leoluca Bagarella’s wife didn’t help.

Regardless, in war you have to kill everyone seems to be a collective understanding, so maybe it was and still is the best practice to real Sicilians like Riina or Denaro.

If your not from Southern Italy you more than likely won’t understand ‘the thing’ that they are talking about.

La Cosa Nostra and Cosa Nostra are they the same thing or is there a separation?

Bagarella wife wasnt murdered,she hanged herself because had a miscarriage and was depressed. Im from Naples and understand the "eye for eye" but Cosa Nostra is made by criminals and honest people believe in the law that sometimes isnt fair but Brusca said important things and the law on collaborazione give him some privilegio,Im not happy by the law is the law,we are good people not animal and on what princess are you referring?

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013018
06/02/21 12:02 PM
06/02/21 12:02 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Bagarella wife wasnt murdered,she hanged herself because had a miscarriage and was depressed. Im from Naples and understand the "eye for eye" but Cosa Nostra is made by criminals and honest people believe in the law that sometimes isnt fair but Brusca said important things and the law on collaborazione give him some privilegio,Im not happy by the law is the law,we are good people not animal and on what princess are you referring?

If your from Naples you probably believe that Men or Boys are princesses, go to Sicily and ask Lucia Riina if she isn’t a Princess, everyone like her you deny for the trans or whatever you communist are into.

You can actually observe it in Gamorra which is short for Sodom (Sodomy) & Gamorrah, when Don Conte had the tranny, just like the freak that got decapitated in 2016.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/transgender-mafia-don-murdered-in-naples

Doesn’t she remind of the Gotti kids? Aren’t they from Naples too? Same shit Riccobene was doing in Philly with the BGF (BBC).

Kinda like that Amanda Nunes, which is a desecration of a Man!
https://people.com/parents/amanda-nunes-nina-ansaroff-welcome-daughter-raegan-ann/

Maybe people don’t have the same definition of what a man is, one full of Honor, like Joe Bonanno!

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 06/02/21 12:07 PM. Reason: Grammar

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013082
06/03/21 05:19 AM
06/03/21 05:19 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: MolochioInduced] #1013083
06/03/21 05:25 AM
06/03/21 05:25 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

If your from Naples you probably believe that Men or Boys are princesses, go to Sicily and ask Lucia Riina if she isn’t a Princess, everyone like her you deny for the trans or whatever you communist are into.

You can actually observe it in Gamorra which is short for Sodom (Sodomy) & Gamorrah, when Don Conte had the tranny, just like the freak that got decapitated in 2016.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/transgender-mafia-don-murdered-in-naples

Doesn’t she remind of the Gotti kids? Aren’t they from Naples too? Same shit Riccobene was doing in Philly with the BGF (BBC).

Kinda like that Amanda Nunes, which is a desecration of a Man!
https://people.com/parents/amanda-nunes-nina-ansaroff-welcome-daughter-raegan-ann/

Maybe people don’t have the same definition of what a man is, one full of Honor, like Joe Bonanno!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketty_Gabriele

Ugo Gabriele is a femminiello and a camorra boss,dont watch Gomorra,the real life in Naples is different. The femminielli are accepted but aren't real trans,more gay that act and dress as woman.

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013084
06/03/21 05:32 AM
06/03/21 05:32 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
I really dont understand what is the link between Amanda Nunes and the mob?
In the mob a man is man and a woman a woman,yes in naples we had and have female bosses but because are mothers,wifes or sisters of bosses the mob is a male world,if youre gay you will be whacked thats it.

In the normal world for me a girl little masculine can be nice and doesnt exist anymore a rigide male/female division: the woman fight as soldiers and the men dress like women.

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013195
06/03/21 10:27 PM
06/03/21 10:27 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
It’s like Clark Gable and Sophia Loren, she is an abomination (like the she-men from East Germany 🇩🇪).

I’m sure you would know all about Aleister Crowley in Naples and all the terrible stuff that the Communist have and still do, the guy came there to cover it in darkness like Stalin did to Europe with the Kazar hoard or gypsies, like the ones in Abruzzo.

They have never forgiven them in Sicily, that’s why they have a Black Hearted Maria in Racalmuto, Sicily, it’s their Queen and Patron Saint.

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free [Re: furio_from_naples] #1013360
06/07/21 05:32 AM
06/07/21 05:32 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Giovanni Brusca, the former right-hand man of Totò Riina, linked in video this morning to the appeal process on the negotiation between the state and the mafia . The former boss, now a collaborator of justice, appears for the first time after being released from prison in recent days for having finished serving a 25-year prison sentence.

The collaborator, assisted by the lawyer Salvatore Fieramonti, is video connected by a reserved site. Today - before the Court of Assizes of Appeal presided over by Angelo Pellino (Vittorio Anania judge on the side) - the prosecution should end the indictment by formulating the request for a sentence for the accused. Speaking were the deputy attorneys general Giuseppe Fici and Sergio Barbiera.

In the first instance, the Assize Court, in May 2018, sentenced the boss Leoluca Bagarella to 28 years in prison; 12 years for the former senator Marcello Dell'Utri, the former carabinieri of the Ros Mario Mori and Antonio Subranni and the former doctor who was very faithful to Totò Riina, Antonino Cinà; and 8 years for the former captain of the carabinieri Giuseppe De Donno.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull