GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 246 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,888
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,648
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017302
08/02/21 03:54 PM
08/02/21 03:54 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
The account by Vcki Gotti published by the New York Post isn't as kind as Junior's.

METRO
Gotti: The day our boy was stolen away
By Post Staff Report

September 28, 2009 | 4:00am

TRAGIC LOSS: Frankie Gotti n mom Victoria's lap surrounded by siblings (clockwise from above left) Angel, John and Victoria. The boy was fatally mowed down on his bike at the age of 12 by a driver on March 18, 1980. The driver, a neighbor of the family, vanished months later.
Released from prison in 1977, John Gotti was quickly rising through the ranks of the Gambino crime family on his way to becoming “boss of all bosses.” Even in his home life, the underworld big shot knew how to throw his weight around. When his second son, Frankie, didn’t make the cut of his school football team, Gotti visited the coach, and later that day, the decision was reversed. But on March 18, 1980, as Frankie anticipated joining the team, Gotti family members’ lives would be changed forever. Here, in the second of four installments from Victoria Gotti’s new memoir, “This Family of Mine,” is the story of their tragic loss. Click here to see the Gotti family photo album.

The day before his first foot ball practice, March 18, 1980, my little brother Frankie, 12, was so excited he couldn’t eat or sleep. He took a shower and came running into my room and asked if he could borrow my hair dryer.

I, too, was in a rush. He was so impatient that he left the house with wet hair.

Later that afternoon, after school, he met a few neighborhood friends and went out to play. He couldn’t wait to tell them the news. He’d finally made the team.

Coming out of a McDonald’s near our house, I saw them on their bicycles.

I stopped and said something to him like, “It’s late and you know you have to be home for dinner at 5 or Mommy will be pissed.”

He nodded and took off down the avenue.

Mom was in the kitchen, preparing dinner and feeding my baby brother, Peter, then 4 years old. I ran upstairs to quickly change and head back to the kitchen to do my usual chores. I also relieved Mom and finished feeding Peter.

The phone rang four times before I was able to pick up the receiver. “Vicki, this is Marie Lucisano — your brother’s had an accident. Don’t worry.”

She went on to add, “He’s OK — I think he just broke his leg.”

Just as I was frantically tying my shoes, my mother came flying down the stairs sensing something was wrong.

“What’s going on?” she screamed.

“Frankie’s been hit by a car. Marie Lucisano called. It happened in front of her house,” I said.

Before I could even stand up, Mom was running the four or so blocks to the Lucisanos’ house on 87th Street. The ambulance was already on the scene and things were far worse than just a broken leg.

My brother had borrowed another kid’s minibike and was riding in a construction site near the side of the road. But that dreadful day, a drunken driver was speeding down the avenue and struck my brother.

The driver dragged him some 200 feet before angry neighbors stopped the car, pounced on his hood, and stopped him from crossing the avenue.

“Don’t you even realize you have a kid under the wheels of your f- – -in’ car?” one neighbor, Ted Friedman, recalled yelling out.

According to the neighbor, the driver, John Favara, then stopped the car. Another neighbor reached in and grabbed his keys, shutting the ignition off and pointed to my brother’s near-lifeless body under the front wheels.

My brother’s blood seemed to leave a trail down the entire block, leading up to the now-parked car.

Favara jumped from the car and started yelling, “What the f- – – was he doing in the street?”

According to the neighbor, “The driver of the car was angry, not remorseful.” Ted Friedman later told me the guy was belligerent — a real a- -hole until he realized the kid trapped under his wheels was John Gotti’s son. Favara then appeared to be “dazed and confused,” according to eyewitnesses.

My mother ran to Frankie, knelt and was cradling his head, screaming his name over and over, “Frankie, it’s Mommy — can you hear me? Frankie, Mommy’s here.”

Of all the things she could remember, it was “the look of abject fear in his eyes.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2009/09/28/gotti-the-day-our-boy-was-stolen-away/amp/

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: alicecooper] #1017307
08/02/21 04:37 PM
08/02/21 04:37 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by alicecooper
I'm on the Favara side, BUT, even if the neighborhood kid wasn't a mafioso's kid, I'm doing my best to get a different vehicle right away.

We don't know their finances or if that would have even been possible, but I would sure try. Then again, maybe he did try.

This is an area that shows the ruthlessness and bad side of law enforcement when it comes to groups targeted under RICO. We are to believe thet are the worst of the worst, as they often are, but when an innocent citizen runs afoul through chance, there is nothing in place to help them.

These things are so few and far between, would anyone seriously have a problem with some of our tax money helping him get a different car and asap into a different residence?

Instead it's most likely sorry can't help, since you are of absolutely no value to us and our case, unless they kill you. Then you have value. You have witnessed nothing.

With ALL the government in place, and the billions over the years in spending, there is nothing to help someone like this. So on one hand we are to trust government and DA's, yet when you need protection from the same group through no fault of your own, go fuck yourself.

If I'm wrong on any of this please enlighten me.

. I’m sure he did try. Just like those who may say “He should have moved away immediately”. Sadly real life Is not like the movies. When you have a family it takes time to find a new home and move no matter how fast you do it. I can tell you from experience. He still did it pretty damn quickly. Within four months he found a house and was about to buy it. He also tried several times to apologize and was assaulted by Victoria Gotti Sr. The poor guy was in a no win situation. Even by some miracle he was able to move his family out sooner Gotti would have still found a way to go after him. Remember Richard Red Bird Gomes was apart of the hit team so Gotti had help even outside the Gambino Family

Last edited by JCrusher; 08/02/21 04:38 PM.
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: CNote] #1017311
08/02/21 04:43 PM
08/02/21 04:43 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by CNote
The account by Vcki Gotti published by the New York Post isn't as kind as Junior's.

METRO
By Post Staff Report

TRAGIC LOSS: Frankie Gotti n mom Victoria's lap surrounded by siblings (clockwise from above left) Angel, John and Victoria. The boy was fatally mowed down on his bike at the age of 12 by a driver on March 18, 1980. The driver, a neighbor of the family, vanished months later.
Released from prison in 1977, John Gotti was quickly rising through the ranks of the Gambino crime family on his way to becoming “boss of all bosses.” Even in his home life, the underworld big shot knew how to throw his weight around. When his second son, Frankie, didn’t make the cut of his school football team, Gotti visited the coach, and later that day, the decision was reversed. But on March 18, 1980, as Frankie anticipated joining the team, Gotti family members’ lives would be changed forever. Here, in the second of four installments from Victoria Gotti’s new memoir, “This Family of Mine,” is the story of their tragic loss. Click here to see the Gotti family photo album.

The day before his first foot ball practice, March 18, 1980, my little brother Frankie, 12, was so excited he couldn’t eat or sleep. He took a shower and came running into my room and asked if he could borrow my hair dryer.

I, too, was in a rush. He was so impatient that he left the house with wet hair.

Later that afternoon, after school, he met a few neighborhood friends and went out to play. He couldn’t wait to tell them the news. He’d finally made the team.

I stopped and said something to him like, “It’s late and you know you have to be home for dinner at 5 or Mommy will be pissed.”

Mom was in the kitchen, preparing dinner and feeding my baby brother, Peter, then 4 years old. I ran upstairs to quickly change and head back to the kitchen to do my usual chores. I also relieved Mom and finished feeding Peter.

The phone rang four times before I was able to pick up the receiver. “Vicki, this is Marie Lucisano — your brother’s had an accident. Don’t worry.”

Just as I was frantically tying my shoes, my mother came flying down the stairs sensing something was wrong.

“Frankie’s been hit by a car. Marie Lucisano called. It happened in front of her house,” I said.

Before I could even stand up, Mom was running the four or so blocks to the Lucisanos’ house on 87th Street. The ambulance was already on the scene and things were far worse than just a broken leg.

My brother had borrowed another kid’s minibike and was riding in a construction site near the side of the road. But that dreadful day, a drunken driver was speeding down the avenue and struck my brother.

The driver dragged him some 200 feet before angry neighbors stopped the car, pounced on his hood, and stopped him from crossing the avenue.

“Don’t you even realize you have a kid under the wheels of your f- – -in’ car?” one neighbor, Ted Friedman, recalled yelling out.

According to the neighbor, the driver, John Favara, then stopped the car. Another neighbor reached in and grabbed his keys, shutting the ignition off and pointed to my brother’s near-lifeless body under the front wheels.

My brother’s blood seemed to leave a trail down the entire block, leading up to the now-parked car.

Favara jumped from the car and started yelling, “What the f- – – was he doing in the street?”

According to the neighbor, “The driver of the car was angry, not remorseful.” Ted Friedman later told me the guy was belligerent — a real a- -hole until he realized the kid trapped under his wheels was John Gotti’s son. Favara then appeared to be “dazed and confused,” according to eyewitnesses.

My mother ran to Frankie, knelt and was cradling his head, screaming his name over and over, “Frankie, it’s Mommy — can you hear me? Frankie, Mommy’s here.”

Of all the things she could remember, it was “the look of abject fear in his eyes.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2009/09/28/gotti-the-day-our-boy-was-stolen-away/amp/

Good find C-note. I wonder if there was a grand jury hearing for Favara? The Gotti's were obviously not the types to pursue charges so the DA may have let it go. Favara tried to flee, he should have been charged.

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: CNote] #1017313
08/02/21 04:45 PM
08/02/21 04:45 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss

METRO
By Post Staff Report

TRAGIC LOSS: Frankie Gotti n mom Victoria's lap surrounded by siblingsu (clockwise from above left) Angel, John and Victoria. The boy was fatally mowed down on his bike at the age of 12 by a driver on March 18, 1980. The driver, a neighbor of the family, vanished months later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2009/09/28/gotti-the-day-our-boy-was-stolen-away/amp

/
. Yeah Junior pretty much disputed this nonsense. She also claimed her father had “nothing to do with Favara’s disappearance”. 😂 Like any accident it was investigated and it was pretty clear it was just a unfortunate accident.

Last edited by JCrusher; 08/02/21 04:49 PM.
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017314
08/02/21 04:49 PM
08/02/21 04:49 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher

METRO
By Post Staff Report

TRAGIC LOSS: Frankie Gotti n mom Victoria's lap surrounded by siblingsu (clockwise from above left) Angel, John and Victoria. The boy was fatally mowed down on his bike at the age of 12 by a driver on March 18, 1980. The driver, a neighbor of the family, vanished months later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2009/09/28/gotti-the-day-our-boy-was-stolen-away/amp

/
. Yeah Junior pretty much disputed this nonsense

I don't think he did, he said the family was nice, huge difference. I have never seen him dispute it. I wonder if Ted Friedman ever got a chance to testify, or if any of those who stopped favor from fleeing did?

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017315
08/02/21 04:52 PM
08/02/21 04:52 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
JC Crusher...terrible a fucking tragedy...

. Thank You for posting that article about Scott Favara. His quote about his fathers that “He was a good man more than anyone can ever know” was pretty heartbreaking

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017328
08/02/21 08:09 PM
08/02/21 08:09 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
I'm on the Favara side, BUT, even if the neighborhood kid wasn't a mafioso's kid, I'm doing my best to get a different vehicle right away.

We don't know their finances or if that would have even been possible, but I would sure try. Then again, maybe he did try.

This is an area that shows the ruthlessness and bad side of law enforcement when it comes to groups targeted under RICO. We are to believe thet are the worst of the worst, as they often are, but when an innocent citizen runs afoul through chance, there is nothing in place to help them.

These things are so few and far between, would anyone seriously have a problem with some of our tax money helping him get a different car and asap into a different residence?

Instead it's most likely sorry can't help, since you are of absolutely no value to us and our case, unless they kill you. Then you have value. You have witnessed nothing.

With ALL the government in place, and the billions over the years in spending, there is nothing to help someone like this. So on one hand we are to trust government and DA's, yet when you need protection from the same group through no fault of your own, go fuck yourself.

. I’m sure he did try. Just like those who may say “He should have moved away immediately”. Sadly real life Is not like the movies. When you have a family it takes time to find a new home and move no matter how fast you do it. I can tell you from experience. He still did it pretty damn quickly. Within four months he found a house and was about to buy it. He also tried several times to apologize and was assaulted by Victoria Gotti Sr. The poor guy was in a no win situation. Even by some miracle he was able to move his family out sooner Gotti would have still found a way to go after him. Remember Richard Red Bird Gomes was apart of the hit team so Gotti had help even outside the Gambino Family

I've never heard of Richard Red Bird Gomez...?

Does anyone know if any of the witnesses statements were ever entered into any reports? I've never seen anything like that before...

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017337
08/02/21 09:13 PM
08/02/21 09:13 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Richard “Red Bird” Gomes was part of the Gerard Ouimette crew under Raymond Patriarca Sr and the NE Family.....Ouimette and Gotti Sr we’re very close..Patriarca Sr and Neil Dellacroce and John Gotti were also extremely close...Gotti Sr, Neil and Gerard Ouimette all backed Patriarca Jr as boss in the beginning....

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 08/02/21 09:13 PM.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: alicecooper] #1017338
08/02/21 09:22 PM
08/02/21 09:22 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss

I've never heard of Richard Red Bird Gomez...?

Does anyone know if any of the witnesses statements were ever entered into any reports? I've never seen anything like that before...

. Louie explained it very well in the above post. Gotti was close with guys from Rhode Island mobsters affiliated with the Patriarca Family. I believe Patriarca’s grandson and Junior Gotti attended military school at the same time which is were Gotti and him would have meetings. Anyway Redbird Gomes was a killer and he was most likely apart of the hit team that killed Favara along with the Carneglia Brothers, Angelo, Willie boy, Tony roach

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017351
08/03/21 10:20 AM
08/03/21 10:20 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Redbird,Ouimette and Gotti Sr also all did time together at Lewisburg Federal Prison...

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017353
08/03/21 10:24 AM
08/03/21 10:24 AM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Redbird,Ouimette and Gotti Sr also all did time together at Lewisburg Federal Prison...

. Correct. I think I posted a picture not too long ago if Gotti meeting some of the RI guys including Redbird. I always imagine how fearful Favara must have felt hen that was happening.

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017354
08/03/21 10:50 AM
08/03/21 10:50 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

. Correct. I think I posted a picture not too long ago if Gotti meeting some of the RI guys including Redbird. I always imagine how fearful Favara must have felt hen that was happening.

9 on 1 against a 50 something year old civilian ..took a lot of balls ha
Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talking about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians ......

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 08/03/21 10:53 AM.

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017355
08/03/21 11:02 AM
08/03/21 11:02 AM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss

Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talking about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians .....

. Yeah he was a piece of shit you could tell that by listening to the jail tapes from the 90’s

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017361
08/03/21 03:31 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talking about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians .....

. Yeah he was a piece of shit you could tell that by listening to the jail tapes from the 90’s

He was fine on those tapes for guy doing life, and the tapes were supposed to not be released. The government decided what excerpts to release to the public (Unlawfully) in order to make him sound bad. The tape recordings were supposed to be to make sure he was not giving orders to outside mafia members, instead the real pieces of shit like the BOP and the FBI listened in and edited it, then released it to the media. What scum bags

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017362
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talking about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians ......

Can you post a link of it?

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017364
08/03/21 04:30 PM
08/03/21 04:30 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss

Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talkingy about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians ......

. Absolutely. He also whined a lot on those jailhouse tapes to the point if it being annoying. The talking about “cutting the tongue out” of a classmate of his grandson bevstse the boy called their family gangsters which was accurate

Last edited by JCrusher; 08/03/21 04:32 PM.
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017368
08/03/21 06:27 PM
08/03/21 06:27 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Correct also told his daughter to tell “tell the mother, if this gets back to the grandfather, he’s nuts..he’ll stuff him in a barrel, do you wanna wake up in the morning and don’t see your son no more, is that what you desire, do you want us to cut his tongue out of his mouth”..this man of honor was talking about an 8 year old!

Every person doing time in a federal prison is told “your visits and phone calls are being monitored and recorded”.
And even though the videos were short they were mostly 3 straight unedited minutes of him just talking...he was a gutter street thug that was a witty and charismatic sociopath, veering between grandiosity and his feelings of inadequacy...the classing warring traits in predatory sociopaths

Jace does your husband or man speak to you that way?. Just wondering why “she” plays devils advocate no matter what...

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 08/03/21 06:42 PM.

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017379
08/03/21 07:45 PM
08/03/21 07:45 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Correct also told his daughter to tell “tell the mother, if this gets back to the grandfather, he’s nuts..he’ll stuff him in a barrel, do you wanna wake up in the morning and don’t see your son no more, is that what you desire, do you want us to cut his tongue out of his mouth”..this man of honor was talking about an 8 year old!

Every person doing time in a federal prison is told “your visits and phone calls are being monitored and recorded”.
And even though the videos were short they were mostly 3 straight unedited minutes of him just talking...he was a gutter street thug that was a witty and charismatic sociopath, veering between grandiosity and his feelings of inadequacy...the classing warring traits in predatory sociopaths

Jace does your husband or man speak to you that way?. Just wondering why “she” plays devils advocate no matter what..

. Absolutely Louie. Those jail tapes were hilarious. Also he would say things like “it would be an honor for people to be in my presence” 😂. That guy was some piece of work. I think Joe Coffey said it best “Gotti was a thug with an iq of a mothball but a thug” 😂

Last edited by JCrusher; 08/03/21 08:16 PM.
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017386
08/03/21 08:53 PM
08/03/21 08:53 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Jace does your husband or man speak to you that way?. Just wondering why “she” plays devils advocate no matter what...

I commented on Gotti, not you, don't cross the line with me. How a boyfriend or anyone speaks t me is not something you should ask or bring up. Knock it off, I don't make i personal, please don't do it with me either .

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017387
08/03/21 09:24 PM
08/03/21 09:24 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Former Lucchese capo Paul Vario's rape victim.

Former Bonanno boss Carmine Galante's alleged rape victim.

Alleged Bonanno boss Michael Mancuso's murdered wife.

These aren't lowly associates. Along with guys like Furnari, Scialo and Franzese, these are guys at the very top of the mafia food chain committing crimes against women.

Then you have Vincent Gigante's brother diddling children, and no doubt having his brother help hush it up.

Yet guys like NYMafia will skim over all this while waxing lyrical about how great these people are.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #1017388
08/03/21 09:53 PM
08/03/21 09:53 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Former Lucchese capo Paul Vario's rape victim.

Former Bonanno boss Carmine Galante's alleged rape victim.

Alleged Bonanno boss Michael Mancuso's murdered wife.

These aren't lowly associates. Along with guys like Furnari, Scialo and Franzese, these are guys at the very top of the mafia food chain committing crimes against women.

Then you have Vincent Gigante's brother diddling children, and no doubt having his brother help hush it up.

Yet guys like NYMafia will skim over all this while waxing lyrical about how great these people are.

. Thanks for the names Moe. Yup as we have seen from other examples women certainly weren’t off limits either

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: Louiebynochi] #1017389
08/03/21 10:23 PM
08/03/21 10:23 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Not the first time. There’s a wiretap of Gotti talking about when he beat the shit outta of a guy he later found out was a cop. He said “ I stuck the gun in his mouth but he couldn’t talk, he was crying like a fucking baby”. His usual way of handling civilians ......[/quote]

Makes you wonder what you would do under the same circumstances. I read where Favara applied for and received a C.C.W. permit and had a gun but apparently wasn't packing it at work and/or they got the drop on him, supposedly they shot him in the legs first then lifted him off the ground and into the van.
Maybe it's different when you have kids and a family to consider but I don't think you'd be able to hide for very long and they'd catch up with you sooner or later. First thing I would do is drive down the nearest state with a Gun Show and load the fuck up, you're going to start shit, Word to my Mother let's fucking rock. I'm going to get some serious hardware and sell my life with as many motherfuckers as I can take with me

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: jace] #1017398
08/04/21 09:25 AM
08/04/21 09:25 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace

I commented on Gotti, not you, don't cross the line with me. How a boyfriend or anyone speaks t me is not something you should ask or bring up. Knock it off, I don't make i personal, please don't do it with me either .

Bump

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: CNote] #1017400
08/04/21 09:48 AM
08/04/21 09:48 AM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss

Makes you wonder what you would do under the same circumstances. I read where Favara applied for and received a C.C.W. permit and had a gun but apparently wasn't packing it at work and/or they got the drop on him, supposedly they shot him in the legs first then lifted him off the ground and into the van.
Maybe it's different when you have kids and a family to consider but I don't think you'd be able to hide for very long and they'd catch up with you sooner or later. First thing I would do is drive down the nearest state with a Gun Show and load the fuck up, you're going to start shit, Word to my Mother let's fucking rock. I'm going to get some serious hardware and sell my life with as many motherfuckers as I can take with me

[/quote] yeah I agree it’s a very tough situation to be in. I don’t think Favara thought they would go that far over an unfortunate accident. I mean his Son Scott was friends with Junior. However once he tried to apologize and was assaulted with a baseball bat he truly knew how crazy the family was and really tried to get his family out of there.

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017404
08/04/21 11:59 AM
08/04/21 11:59 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Is anyone else surprised the police or feds didn't put a tail on Favara for about a month?

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: alicecooper] #1017405
08/04/21 12:14 PM
08/04/21 12:14 PM
J
JCrusher Offline OP
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Is anyone else surprised the police or feds didn't put a tail on Favara for about a month?

. They did warn him of a potential threat. In reality cops can’t put a tail on just anyone. Gotti knew well enough that the feds were using surveillance on him. In 79 they were serving the Ravenite for se real months. That’s why Gotti took his family to Florida to crate an alibi and he orders his guts to take out Favara while he was away

Last edited by JCrusher; 08/04/21 01:42 PM.
Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017406
08/04/21 12:22 PM
08/04/21 12:22 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Ettore Zappi had a piece of the Castro Convertible furniture store that Favara worked at as a manager, Favara approached him after he was assaulted while trying to apologize to the Gotti's. Zappi advised him to leave town or get a gun and kill John Gotti. He should have opted for door number two, what do you think those 9 guys would have done if Favara had greeted them with a sawed off Mossberg in the pocket of his overcoat instead of trying to run away bleating after they shot him. "Please, my wife."

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: alicecooper] #1017408
08/04/21 12:28 PM
08/04/21 12:28 PM
The_Premier Offline
Toe cutter
The_Premier  Offline
Toe cutter
Button
The can’t do it without evidence of a specific threat or it can fall into harassment. The rules go both ways or they can be misused. Yes it’s a sad and fucked up story but the police aren’t the ones at fault here. That poor bastard was a dead man the moment his car hit the boy

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: The_Premier] #1017409
08/04/21 01:07 PM
08/04/21 01:07 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Premier
The can’t do it without evidence of a specific threat or it can fall into harassment. The rules go both ways or they can be misused. Yes it’s a sad and fucked up story but the police aren’t the ones at fault here. That poor bastard was a dead man the moment his car hit the boy

I'm in no way saying it the fault of LE. The mob is responsible for the mob.

But, theycan do anything they want. Whether it stands up in court is a different issue.

I can't imagine Favara turning down surveillance but we'll never know.

Re: Saddest story when a civilian was a mob victim? [Re: JCrusher] #1017411
08/04/21 01:15 PM
08/04/21 01:15 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss

. They did warn him of a potential threat. In reality cops can’t put a tail on just anyone. Gotti knew well enough that the feds were using surveillance on him. In 79 they were serving the Race Ute for se real months. That’s why Gotti took his family to Florida to crate an alibi and he orders his guts to take out Favara while he was away

Was Race Ute a location near gottis club? Or typo?

How involved were the feds at this time frame?

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull