GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 243 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,775
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) #1011078
05/06/21 11:25 AM
05/06/21 11:25 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
I’m starting to read more and more about the story of the mafia. And ya’ll guys are really goods in this subject, got to give to ya’ll, thanks for all the infos.

Well for the Sammy the Bull and Gotti situation. I didnt know much about this story. All I knew was Gotti was a flashy mobster and got snitch on.
But, since the Valuetainement interview with Sammy the Bull, I got more interested by the conflict between sammy and gotti.
So Sammy snitched on Gotti. And I get it... no snitching no matter the cause.
But, by reading about it, Gotti was talking reckless on the phone and got bugged out. Telling all the infos about the family and putting sammy under the bus.
Could we say that Gotti was doing the damage himself?
And it look like, before everything, Sammy was the perfect gangster.
Knew his place, made money for the family, was putting in work, and kept his mouth shut.

But Gotti was talking so much, he wanted for Sammy to take all the blame, even if he was the one tjat put the family in the bad situation that they were.

So I know... no snitching.... but can we really blame Sammy?
And do ya’ll think the reason he never got killed (even if Gotti jr tried), is because other crime families understood?

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Blackmobs] #1011080
05/06/21 12:07 PM
05/06/21 12:07 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
I think Gravano would've been wacked eventually by a Gotti associate, before Gravano could act against Gotti. The Gotti Family has numerous members in the Mafia. The other Families didn't want to be involved, They had their own issues at the time.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Beenaround] #1011131
05/07/21 12:20 AM
05/07/21 12:20 AM
California
M
Mikey_Sunset Offline
Capo
Mikey_Sunset  Offline
M
Capo
California
Originally Posted by Beenaround
I think Gravano would've been wacked eventually by a Gotti associate, before Gravano could act against Gotti. The Gotti Family has numerous members in the Mafia. The other Families didn't want to be involved, They had their own issues at the time.

Interesting scenario, Beenaround.

Didn't Sammy work with members of the other families in the construction rackets and other schemes? Wouldn't these relationships serve as an insurance policy?

For example, if a member of the Columbo family who worked with Sammy was earning considerably month after month and the Columbos learned of a plot against him by John would they go to the Commission to get the go ahead to take action or at the very least warn Sammy and let the chips fall where they may.

From what I've read and seen on the interwebs John wasn't a favorite of most other bosses and many felt he was selfish. Since the number one priority is money, it would make sense to protect the guy who was helping them all earn.

There were and I assume still are a few Gottis active in LCN so it would be a matter of taking them all out at the same time or giving them the option of falling in line like Joe Bilotti. The latter would be ironic. Junior would definitely have been a problem.

Also, wasn't Sammy well-liked by other members of the Gambino family and if a plot was in the works wouldn't there be a good chance that at least one person would find a way to warn the Bull.

I might be off the mark on this but I think whacking Sammy might be more involved than just giving an order.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Mikey_Sunset] #1011626
05/15/21 10:43 AM
05/15/21 10:43 AM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
"I might be off the mark on this but I think whacking Sammy might be more involved than just giving an order."..I see where you're coming from but, John did whack Castellano.
Sammy had a lot of respect from the guy's in his crew especially when he became under boss. When Sammy was bumped up so did a lot of his guys in his crew. I don't think they would risk their positions. Some that I knew were making big bucks after Sammy became under boss.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Beenaround] #1012332
05/23/21 06:21 PM
05/23/21 06:21 PM
R
RoadG13 Offline
Associate
RoadG13  Offline
R
Associate
I think what Sammy doesn't tell on his channel and what I what I've read/heard I think Sammy was a dead man walking. This is just my speculation. Sammy told that Chin and Lucchese were after him and Gotti and there even was an attempt to kill him. Don't forget that Sammy killed his associates to take over his rackets and grew more powerful every day. Gotti knew he might be a problem later on. If that building won't be bugged I believe he was talking shit about Sammy to get support from the family to take him out. If not those arrests on late 1990s, I believe Sammy would be killed by Gotti's men or Chin/Lucchese. Who knows maybe there would be inner war in Gambinos same as Colombos. Anyway $4 a pound

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Blackmobs] #1012337
05/23/21 07:52 PM
05/23/21 07:52 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
I dont believe John, had any intention on killing Samny, he had him go on the lam when he first found out he was getting indicted.

He named him acting boss of Gotti got locked up and Sammy didnt.

I heard it from Sammy, it was just John being John...

However, John being John got Sammy pinched.

They had ZERO evidence against Sammy, except those tapes.

And LocAsio, they had Zero evidence against him except for Sammy.

I personally dont blame Sammy, for flipping John, got him indicted and John wanted him to take the fall....

Cmon... that's not LCN,
John broke a rule you cant make your U.B. take the blame on a case.

Most had to have looked at it that way???

Would Sammy had flipped anyway?

Who knows I dont think so.

He didnt flip right away...

He was in there for months b4 he flipped.

So if was really just looking to flip I think he would have just done it right away.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Blackmobs] #1013120
06/03/21 11:38 AM
06/03/21 11:38 AM
B
boomboomroom Offline
Made Member
boomboomroom  Offline
B
Made Member

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: BensonHURST] #1013126
06/03/21 12:11 PM
06/03/21 12:11 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
I want to hear the words from Gotti's own mouth that he told Gravano to take the fall. You idiots keep regurgitating the words of a stool pigeon and it's pissing me off.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Blackmobs] #1013133
06/03/21 01:22 PM
06/03/21 01:22 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Look it’s not fair to say “Gotti told Sammy to take the fall”. We have no evidence to support that. HOWEVER when you listen to the tapes that have been released it sure does sound like Gotti is laying a lot of the blame on Sammy.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: Blackmobs] #1013136
06/03/21 01:45 PM
06/03/21 01:45 PM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
JCrusher I agree with you, and maybe, just maybe Sammy knew John better than anyone and read between the lines. He knew from those tapes what was said and what it "meant". We all know these guys speak vaguely and in circles, Sammy knew what it all meant. Doesn't mean we do so in their world the words did come out of Gott's mouth to Sammy's ears.

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: DillyDolly] #1013141
06/03/21 03:09 PM
06/03/21 03:09 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I want to hear the words from Gotti's own mouth that he told Gravano to take the fall. You idiots keep regurgitating the words of a stool pigeon and it's pissing me off.

It was F. Lee Bailey who said it first, not Gravano...So before calling people idiots, know what you're talking about and put your Gotti pom poms away !!

Re: Sammy the Bull and John Gotti (no stiching) [Re: DiLorenzo] #1013150
06/03/21 04:36 PM
06/03/21 04:36 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by DillyDolly

It was F. Lee Bailey who said it first, not Gravano...So before calling people idiots, know what you're talking about and put your Gotti pom poms away !!

"Gotti pom poms" LOL

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull