GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Ciment), 403 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,982
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,104
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi #1011052
05/05/21 08:41 PM
05/05/21 08:41 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline OP
MafiaStudent  Offline OP

M
Underboss
The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi

John Pennisi posts regularly on social media about the "truth" and how people "can't handle the truth." So, he should have no issues with the truth that's about to be presented here.

https://defendantdigest.com/the-many-faces-of-informant-john-pennisi/

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011065
05/06/21 08:55 AM
05/06/21 08:55 AM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
I can tell you who wrote this without even reading it.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1011070
05/06/21 09:16 AM
05/06/21 09:16 AM
M
MafiaStudent Offline OP
MafiaStudent  Offline OP

M
Underboss
My name is on the article, so it's no mystery.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011075
05/06/21 10:01 AM
05/06/21 10:01 AM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Defendant Digest
My name is on the article, so it's no mystery.

I didn’t even open it and I knew you wrote it.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1011076
05/06/21 10:07 AM
05/06/21 10:07 AM
M
MafiaStudent Offline OP
MafiaStudent  Offline OP

M
Underboss
And....so????

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011079
05/06/21 11:48 AM
05/06/21 11:48 AM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Underboss
It's just that soap box you can't wait to jump on every time a rat or fbi agent does something that offends you. Which is just about anything they do. You glorify criminals but as soon as someone switches sides they are expected to be virtuous and without fault and somehow have to be held to a higher standard. But if they kill or steal or whatever, as long as they are not a rat, they are considered 'honorable'.

But on a positive note, you are a talented writer and I appreciate your passion although in my opinion it is misguided.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011089
05/06/21 04:51 PM
05/06/21 04:51 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
It's a good story backed up by facts that many us did not have.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1011090
05/06/21 04:52 PM
05/06/21 04:52 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
It's just that soap box you can't wait to jump on every time a rat or fbi agent does something that offends you. Which is just about anything they do. You glorify criminals but as soon as someone switches sides they are expected to be virtuous and without fault and somehow have to be held to a higher standard. But if they kill or steal or whatever, as long as they are not a rat, they are considered 'honorable'.

But on a positive note, you are a talented writer and I appreciate your passion although in my opinion it is misguided.

She can't be on a soap box, you take up all the space on it.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: jace] #1011096
05/06/21 05:27 PM
05/06/21 05:27 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace

It's true though that some people (including you) are perfectly fine with crime as long as the criminals don't rat on accomplices.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 05/06/21 05:28 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Dwalin2011] #1011099
05/06/21 05:43 PM
05/06/21 05:43 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline OP
MafiaStudent  Offline OP

M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Dwalin2011

It's true though that some people (including you) are perfectly fine with crime as long as the criminals don't rat on accomplices.

You're mixing up two different issues. If informants really want to turn their life around, then they should tell the truth but 99 percent of the time all they tell are lies. And if they're lying on their podcasts or blogs (and misinformation, half-truths, minimization, deflection are all forms of lies) then why wouldn't they have lied in their proffers or on the stand while testifying?

And if changing their life is their mantra - why charge people to share the errors of their ways? Why monetize videos? And actually boast about the numbers they're getting? Why sell "merch"? Are they donating the proceeds to a good cause?

Last edited by Defendant Digest; 05/06/21 05:45 PM.
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: jace] #1011101
05/06/21 05:45 PM
05/06/21 05:45 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline OP
MafiaStudent  Offline OP

M
Underboss
It's a good story backed up by facts that many us did not have.

Thank you. More to come.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011102
05/06/21 05:49 PM
05/06/21 05:49 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

You're mixing up two different issues. If informants really want to turn their life around, then they should tell the truth but 99 percent of the time all they tell are lies. And if they're lying on their podcasts or blogs (and misinformation, half-truths, minimization, deflection are all forms of lies) then why wouldn't they have lied in their proffers or on the stand while testifying?

And if changing their life is their mantra - why charge people to share the errors of their ways? Why monetize videos? And actually boast about the numbers they're getting? Why sell "merch"? Are they donating the proceeds to a good cause?

My point was NOT that the informants have no fault or anything like that, I agree that for the most part they stay scumbags. What I insist on is that those criminals who don't rat aren't any better than the ones who do.

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: jace] #1011103
05/06/21 05:54 PM
05/06/21 05:54 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Underboss

Sure. I'm taking up all the space with my 4 posts this year.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011119
05/06/21 08:52 PM
05/06/21 08:52 PM
J
Jim505 Offline
Wiseguy
Jim505  Offline
J
Wiseguy
Gee, I wonder if you hate him because he's your competition.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Dwalin2011] #1011120
05/06/21 09:44 PM
05/06/21 09:44 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

My point was NOT that the informants have no fault or anything like that, I agree that for the most part they stay scumbags. What I insist on is that those criminals who don't rat aren't any better than the ones who do.

It's very simple IMO the ones who accept their time are better than the ones who don't,. At least the ones who stand up and accept their punishment have some dignity and honor left, the ones who do the same crimes or worse but will not stand up and accept their punishment have nothing left. Except of course their future on youtube doing videos of how great they are, with fanboys of rats saying "You are my hero and a true stand up guy"

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011121
05/06/21 09:51 PM
05/06/21 09:51 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Lots of these chumps defending rats on here were more than likely the teacher's pet at school and are the boss's ass kissers and snitches at work. Birds of a feather flock together, so when you show contempt towards these rats it strikes a nerve with these mutts. I bet they volunteer to be their neighborhood crime stoppers and have 911 on speed dial. Nobody likes snitches, and speaking of being okay with crime, you're not okay with the Mafia committing crime but never mind how the government commits every crime the mob does but on a much larger scale! Hypocrites. And the "criminals" who don't rat are better than those who do, they stood up and faced the music and that's honorable! And by the way, this site is called gangsterbb.net, not bootlickerbb.net or pro-governmentbb.net or coploverbb.net. STOP GLORIFYING RATS! STOP GLORIFYING SNITCHING!

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011122
05/06/21 09:59 PM
05/06/21 09:59 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
I don't get why people are soft for rats. I'm a civilian, but those people are the lowest of the low for very obvious reasons. You can say what you want about John Gotti, but at least he had principles.

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: DillyDolly] #1011124
05/06/21 10:21 PM
05/06/21 10:21 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Lots of these chumps defending rats on here were more than likely the teacher's pet at school and are the boss's ass kissers and snitches at work. Birds of a feather flock together, so when you show contempt towards these rats it strikes a nerve with these mutts. I bet they volunteer to be their neighborhood crime stoppers and have 911 on speed dial. Nobody likes snitches, and speaking of being okay with crime, you're not okay with the Mafia committing crime but never mind how the government commits every crime the mob does but on a much larger scale! Hypocrites. And the "criminals" who don't rat are better than those who do, they stood up and faced the music and that's honorable! And by the way, this site is called gangsterbb.net, not bootlickerbb.net or pro-governmentbb.net or coploverbb.net. STOP GLORIFYING RATS! STOP GLORIFYING SNITCHING!

Why are you always talking like the government and the mafia are 2 separate entities opposed to one another? The mafia wouldn't even exist without complicity in the government; and stop making things up about someone defending rats. Nobody defends them, they are scumbags to the same degree as those criminals who don't rat, whether they are the government or "normal" criminals.

Maybe you are replying to the posts without reading them? Otherwise you wouldn't have said somebody is "defending" rats or the government here.

Saying that criminals are pieces of shit isn’t the same as defending rats or the corrupt government, because they are criminals too.

they stood up and faced the music and that's honorable!

NOT doing the crime is much more honorable. And, before you say anything, this should apply to the government as well.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 05/06/21 11:04 PM.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Dwalin2011] #1011127
05/06/21 11:35 PM
05/06/21 11:35 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Why are you always talking like the government and the mafia are 2 separate entities opposed to one another? The mafia wouldn't even exist without complicity in the government; and stop making things up about someone defending rats. Nobody defends them, they are scumbags to the same degree as those criminals who don't rat, whether they are the government or "normal" criminals.

Maybe you are replying to the posts without reading them? Otherwise you wouldn't have said somebody is "defending" rats or the government here.

Saying that criminals are pieces of shit isn’t the same as defending rats or the corrupt government, because they are criminals too.

they stood up and faced the music and that's honorable!

NOT doing the crime is much more honorable. And, before you say anything, this should apply to the government as well.

So the government that goes after them and makes deals with rats is corrupt and evil, as are the men who stand up and do not rat. Beides you and a handful of a few select people who does that leave as honorable? We know they should not do a crime, they usually do, and take their time. Yet when a frame up is exposed you still want the accused persecuted.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: jace] #1011129
05/06/21 11:46 PM
05/06/21 11:46 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Beides you and a handful of a few select people who does that leave as honorable?

Why are you saying "a few" people? MOST of average people don't commit crimes and live normally.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 05/06/21 11:58 PM.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Dwalin2011] #1011130
05/06/21 11:59 PM
05/06/21 11:59 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Beides you and a handful of a few select people who does that leave as honorable?

Why are saying "a few" people? MOST of average people don't commit crimes and live normally.

That's debatable. Meanwhile back to Defendant Digest exposing John Pennisi, it was good work.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: jace] #1011132
05/07/21 01:14 AM
05/07/21 01:14 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

Why are saying "a few" people? MOST of average people don't commit crimes and live normally.

That's debatable. Meanwhile back to Defendant Digest exposing John Pennisi, it was good work.

So your saying most avg people commit crimes like racketeering,murder,loan Sharking, Assault,drug trafficking etc . What delusional world are you living in?

As for the article it misses the Mark in my opinion, Pennisi has kept his head down and not involved himself in Cosa Nostra, posting on YouTube is not Indicative of involvement in Cosa Nostra or crime, and he no longer can interact w certain relatives like his sons godmother who’s Jimmy Burke’s daughter. Pennisi is in danger everytime he leaves his house,Mike Desantis,Patty Dellarusso,George Zappola etc are known murderers. Why should he be jailed when he voluntarily went to the fbi? Also if Pennisi was such a liar he would have lied and implicated them in the Michael Meldish murder instead of saying they never talked to him about it or mentioned it.....

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 05/07/21 01:21 AM.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Louiebynochi] #1011133
05/07/21 01:21 AM
05/07/21 01:21 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

So your saying most avg people commit crimes like racketeering,murder,loan Sharking, Assault,drug trafficking etc . What delusional world are you living in?

As for the article it misses the Mark in my opinion, Pennisi has kept his head down and not involved himself in Cosa Nostra. Pennisi is in danger everytime he leaves his house,Mike Desantis,Patty Dellarusso,George Zappola etc are known murderers. Why should he be jailed when he voluntarily went to the fbi? Also if Pennisi was such a liar he would have lied and implicated them in the Michael Meldish murder instead of saying they never talked to him about it or mentioned it.....

Kept his head down!! lol He does podcasts, youtube videos and interviews on a constant basis. He is out every day, you say he keeps his head down. You're the one who is delusional, rat lover. panic

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011134
05/07/21 01:22 AM
05/07/21 01:22 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
As for the article it misses the Mark in my opinion, Pennisi has kept his head down and not involved himself in Cosa Nostra, posting on YouTube is not Indicative of involvement in Cosa Nostra or crime, and he no longer can interact w certain relatives like his sons godmother who’s Jimmy Burke’s daughter. Pennisi is in danger everytime he leaves his house,Mike Desantis,Patty Dellarusso,George Zappola etc are known murderers. Why should he be jailed when he voluntarily went to the fbi? Also if Pennisi was such a liar he would have lied and implicated them in the Michael Meldish murder instead of saying they never talked to him about it or mentioned it.....

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Louiebynochi] #1011135
05/07/21 01:25 AM
05/07/21 01:25 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

No one is going to touch him and he knows it, stop with the danger foolishness. No one has killed Alite, Gravano, or any other rat out there, you have to know it's the same for Pennisi unless you are really delusional.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: jace] #1011136
05/07/21 01:28 AM
05/07/21 01:28 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

No one is going to touch him and he knows it, stop with the danger foolishness. No one has killed Alite, Gravano, or any other rat out there, you have to know it's the same for Pennisi unless you are really delusional.

No ones going to kill Alite and them they already testified. Pennisi is testifying at upcoming trials. Your delusional....

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 05/07/21 01:28 AM.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Louiebynochi] #1011137
05/07/21 01:31 AM
05/07/21 01:31 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

No ones going to kill Alite and them they already testified. Pennisi is testifying at upcoming trials. Your delusional....

Right, the FBI along with prosectors want him killed so he can't testify for them. Get real!

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011138
05/07/21 03:34 AM
05/07/21 03:34 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Get off your soap boxes rat and cop lovers. Go join a pro-government bootlicking cop-loving page.

Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: Louiebynochi] #1011139
05/07/21 03:37 AM
05/07/21 03:37 AM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Nobody's going to kill Pennisi before, during, or after testifying, he is NOT putting his life in danger. The Mafia is a joke today. He's just another filthy rat who knew exactly what he signed up for and is now running away with his rat tail tucked between his legs.

Last edited by DillyDolly; 05/07/21 06:04 PM.
Re: The Many Faces of Informant John Pennisi [Re: MafiaStudent] #1011142
05/07/21 05:39 AM
05/07/21 05:39 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Rather than rewrite a long diatribe on what my position is on this subject and why I feel the way I do about rats. I thought I'd just post up "The Rats Nest" link. If you read through the first two articles on top I wrote (especially the 2nd one) about rats before you reach the photo galleries I think I say all that needs to be explained about them

I think the article below explains why they're so vile and looked upon by most people with disdain and disgust. It generally doesn't matter what or who they're ratting about.

Read: "A Rat is a Rat is a Rat...Who years back woulda got a Rat-A-Tat-Tat"

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/rats-nest/

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/07/21 05:43 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull