GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 316 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,918
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,802
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
The Eppolitos #1004802
02/10/21 11:37 AM
02/10/21 11:37 AM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy

Hi guys. My name is Luigi Di Matti, what I’m about to tell you is gospel truth, but you may not believe me. Online I notice no one believes anyone.

I have no reason to lie online and every now and then, the America vs Luigi Di Matti document appears online listing my 1969 court case. It’s down right now, but it’ll come back. The reason for this comment is, I saw an old comment from 2015 about the Eppolitos! I look online a lot and I found it when I typed Eppolito in Google recently because they were my close friends when I was young; and my idols and fucking tough gangsters, but they’re not even on Wikipedia, whilst in my opinion lesser losers like Henry Hill are everywhere online!! I never met Henry in New York, but I knew Paulie Vario. Personally, he was, shall we say, a violent guy and not at all like the guy in the Goodfellas movie. Anyway, as I said I was searching about the Eppolitos and I found a whopping zero. All the nightclubs they owned, all the hits they pulled off, but nothing. The only thing I found is about Ralphie’s son Louie who was a cop and a killer like his dad, but none about the capos and soldier brothers!! As I was close to all three Eppolitos and the other brother Joey, I knew them VERY well. Joey was not a made guy or an associate, he worked on the docks, but he was tough and he’d always be an alibi if you needed to say you were with him one night whilst out on a job.

I was closest to Ralphie and Freddy Eppolito. I loved Ralphie. The comments here got a lot wrong, so I’m gonna explain it. Who am I? I was born 6/2/1933 in Canarise. My parents, Giuseppe and Assunta were from Messina, Sicily. I became an associate in 1946/7 and I was made on Valentine’s Day 1956. I was initially in the crew of Freddy, but he lost his crew, I kind of bounced about after from crew to crew, spending a lot of time with Carmine the doctor. The comment I read here said Ralph Eppolito was only an associate. That’s not true, Ralph, Jimmy and Freddy were all made men. Ralphie was made, but he was maybe too violent to be a capo. He was a nice guy, but a Murder Inc type, you know, in our life we are all killers, you can’t be made without a murder, but he’d say weird shit like he’s fantasising about killing certain people and women. A fun, but crazy guy!!! Ralphie and Freddy had about 60 hits between them. They’d disappear for a few days, and you’d always read Monday someone got whacked. Ralph was a high ranking soldier, but too crazy to be a capo like his bros. Freddy and James clam were capos, Ralph and Freddy were ruthless killers, but Jimmy not so much. Jimmy was more of a loan shark and into gambling. He was also a good looking guy, a gentleman, but not as vicious as his brothers.

The reason you guys don’t know my name is because I got 70 years in February 1969, for 2 murders and 9 kilos of heroin. I was very close to a couple of guys, I never see mentioned, Epifanio Orio and Charlie Barcellona, two made guys in another Gambino crew. They and I were into drugs. Alfred Eppolito was also into drugs, but he got caught by the feds and demoted. He taught me the ropes of the mafia and drugs. The Eppolitos were big names in New York and close to Carlo initially. Their father was also a mobster, his name I forget but apparently he was huge in the bootlegging days, with lucky Charlie Lucania and Frank Costello. I got on very well with the Eppolitos. They were great guys, very fun to be around. Ralph was a tough tough guy, proper ruthless killer. I was only a soldier and when I got arrested for heroin. After, I was basically shelved. What I mean by that is, I was a big earner, made guy, when I got jailed, no one really visited. In jail I a saw a lot of Gambinos over the years, most didn’t even know I was a made guy., or who I was. I was released in September 2013. I now live in Florida. Any questions you have about the Gambinos during the fifties and sixties, I’ll answer with pride. My story is a tough one because I got to the top, but I have little to show for it. My bank account and funds, luckily, made me get released a comfortable guy, financially! My memory is quite good, despite my age, so I can give an honest opinion on any Gambinos and others from the fifties/sixties. It seems bizarre for me reading about DeMeo and Gotti everywhere, I never met any of them. When I was made, the Gambinos were different from other families, because we were about business, whilst the Columbos, Luccheses were like cowboys, fucking whacking everyone doing crazy stupid shit shaking down shops, just not doing more legit union stuff and legitimate businesses like us. There was just so much money in drugs, many of us got involved. I was getting Heroin from Columbia from a Spanish guy I met in jail. It was very easy to move it, drop it off and take the money. I was picking it up so cheap and selling it in bulk for almost 100% profit, so I was dressing in designer suits, hats, spending thousands on drugs, prostitutes, clothes, cars. I was a smart dresser. I always wore check suits, hand painted tie. A lot of blue shirts, black shirts with grey suit, black tie. I was an impressive gangster about town. And a crazy motherfucker to boot. I’d work my legitimate business 9-5 everyday, I had a clothes shop, 3 grocery stores, 2 bars, 3 nightclubs, but weekends I’d disappear all weekend, doing drugs with whores for 36 hours. I got in trouble a few times by my capos for going AWOL. 😂 I was selling kilos to the LA family, Chicago, Saint Louis. I loved the mob meetings where crews from across the country would meet, cos I’d find customers. You can’t just walk up to a mob guy and introduce yourself, another friend of ours has to do the introduction, so I was always getting Carlo to introduce me to bosses and asking them to introduce me to their crews. Carlo loved me, cos my dad was from Sicily and I speak Italian. Carlo used to hand me numbers rackets, because he wanted me to be success. Through Carlo, I had 350,000 on the streets in numbers. I was a good earner, from the day I got made, I was kicking up $40 to 50 thou a month to my capo and my stock was high when I wasn’t doing crazy shit!!! In the fifties 40 thou was like 150 thou now. I knew a lot of guys on the street from all 5 families.

To this day, I don’t know if I was ratted or what, but the two murders I got jailed for, there was minimal proof, mo witnesses. No one really helped me. My heart sunk when I heard seven zero years. I never ratted to get time off! Nino Gaggi I knew, he was a prick. Nino was a guy that was just hard to like, he was a capo, so I had to respect him, but a dodgy prick. Carlo gave me rackets with him, but he was just a strange guy. I just naturally could not stand him, I found him to be creepy and sly. He’s just a two faced ass licker, just a horrible slimy guy. My eyes are quite bad now, but if you want to ask questions I’ll answer.

I ran with so many made guys that are not anywhere on the internet. There were a lot of made Gambinos, but not many were earners or killers. So many aren’t online. We had a big family. If you went out in New York un the sixties, you’d see Gambinos everywhere. I was a popular guy way back, but my best friends were definitely made guys Jovanni DeRigi, Giuseppe Rispaldi, Epifanio Orio and the Eppolitos, especially Ralphie. He kinda took me under his wing. He was about 10/15 years older than me and a guy always ready to do work. Hits never bothered Ralphie.

I was an earner, but not a killer. I did kill a few guys, but none of my murders haunt me, I was doing my job. I was more about getting girls. I made my bones, I did some nasty shit. A lot of burning down houses with people inside, but I wasn’t an outright killer. I did work if I was given it, but I wasn’t one of those guys that enjoyed it. You know, in the life you get those guys, they’ll whack anyone over anything. That just wasn’t me, I forgave a few things, when perhaps really, I should have killed those guys. I was more a ‘bullet in the back of the head’ when they don’t expect it kinda guy, if I had to do work.

I was always more interested in women, than killing. I’ve got 2 sons 2 daughters from 4 women. Carlo didn’t like that shit, but I was cool with Carlo until I got busted with drugs. After that I never saw him again. Paulie took over, a guy I never liked, so my mob life was over. Aside from selling huge quantities of heroin, I was smoking it a lot too with prostitutes through the 60s. My mob nickname was, ‘Good Looking Lu’, I was a handsome barstard, a hazel eyed Elvis Presley and I used it to good effect, I must’ve had 1000 women, 2 marriages and 4 kids. 300 of that 1000 were prostitutes I smoked heroin with haha 😂!

After my heroin arrest, I was basically black listed. Only Aniello visited me. Aniello loved me, cos I killled a guy that was ratting him. That hit got me made. That made my bones. Joe Gallo, the Columbo guy, the guy I shot, who was a made guy, was ratting on him too, so I became close to him and Larry much later. When I pulled that hit to get made, Joe Gallo and Aniello Dellacroe were in jail. It was like the film Godfather, because we were drinking in the club of Sonny Franzese and you had to hand your guns to staff at the entrance. I had a gun hidden in the toilet like the movie, Godfather. It was known by everyone what was gonna go down. I never met Albert Gallo, sadly, I’m sure he was un-made when I met Joe and Larry. One Columbo/Gallo guy I was close to who was with them during the war, was Gennaro Ciprio. A big fat guy, he was a great cook and I loved his food, he was so proud of his cooking ability and his food was divine. He was only an associate I think, but a scary guy. A fucking tough guy, but decent and solid if you knew him. All those guys are dead! I outlived so many.

I have to be honest, my Costa Nostra life wasn’t flattering. 25 years in the life as a soldier and an earner and 43 years in jail. I’m not a guy they’ll make a film of. I could go on, but I’m tired, write me with questions about the sixties I’ll answer. Any Gambino stuff or the Gallos I know a lot. Not so much other families, but I met so many people back then, maybe I’ll have info . I might write a book soon, I’m getting old now, my light is dimming so it must be NOW.

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004825
02/10/21 02:29 PM
02/10/21 02:29 PM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I'll play along, what's your take on the Columbo hit and J. Gallo's participation in it.

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004826
02/10/21 02:46 PM
02/10/21 02:46 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

WOW! Lol

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: majicrat] #1004828
02/10/21 02:53 PM
02/10/21 02:53 PM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
I knew no one would believe me, it’s very frustrating, but I’m pretty sure this stuff I wrote about is not online. Carlo Gambino was against the Italian American civil right’s league, because the FBI were getting knowledge of many soldiers that were mostly unknown through those demonstrations. Our society is secret. Having public demonstrations denies the whole point of being a secret society. In honesty, I don’t know if Joe Gallo killed Joe Columbo. I was actually in jail when it happened. What I can say is that, I know for a fact, Carlo was against that civil rights league, so if Gallo went ti the commission asking for permisos to take out Columbo, he would have been given the green light 100%. Believe it or not, during the war in the early sixties, the Gallos attacked a few Gambinos, including Aniello Dellacroe. As far as I remember, I was thinking, we are gonna join Profaci and wipe out the Gallos, but apparently, Dellacroe and I forget who else, we’re actually in thee wrong themselves, so Carlo never took revenge on the Gallos. I don’t have a photographic memory, I don’t remember exactly, but I remember the talk that the Gallos attacked two or three Gambinos. Beat one in a nightclub and SEVERELY beat Neil Dellacroe the underboss. I don’t know this for gospel truth, but I think the Gallos and the Profacis killing each other was good for Carlo, because, once they were on their knees, I think the plan was to take over what was left and incorporate it into our family. I was only a soldier, so I don’t have first hand knowledge, but we talked a lot about this stuff and on reflection it certainly looks thar way

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004829
02/10/21 02:57 PM
02/10/21 02:57 PM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
87 year old on the forums! That has got to be a record!

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004830
02/10/21 03:02 PM
02/10/21 03:02 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Luigi, why did you settle in Florida after getting out?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004831
02/10/21 03:04 PM
02/10/21 03:04 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Honestly, I don't know what the hell it is you're smoking, but you better put it down. Because you've obviously flipped your wig! LOL

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004832
02/10/21 03:08 PM
02/10/21 03:08 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Well you certainly have a lot of information. I’m not going to call you a liar(at least yet) because we have had some individuals involved in that life but certainly not a made guy in his late 80’s 😂. Anyway just for the hell of it why dont you walk us through your induction ceremony. What was it like back then, what were your feelings, who were the other inductees made with you? Also you say guys like Gotti and Demeo were a bit after your time but surely you must have known of Anthony Plate?

Last edited by JCrusher; 02/10/21 03:15 PM.
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004833
02/10/21 03:24 PM
02/10/21 03:24 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Where were you locked up?

I'll be honest, right now I don't believe you at all. I'm also guessing you're from the UK. But if you can offer any type of proof I will gladly eat my words.

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004834
02/10/21 03:31 PM
02/10/21 03:31 PM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
I'm with JCrusher on this one, I'm not in a position to call anyone a liar. And I'm willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until it gets blatantly fictional. NYMafia, I always support your postings and the fact you point out your family connections and have no reason to question your information. Why not give Luigi the same benefit until he proves otherwise. If he's a phoney, give him enough rope he'll expose and hang himself as a fraud. I'd love to hear about your induction as well. Who was there, where was it and when exactly? Who was your sponsor and Capo?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004835
02/10/21 03:36 PM
02/10/21 03:36 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
Cool story bro.

Originally Posted by LuigiDiMatti

Hi guys. My name is Luigi Di Matti, what I’m about to tell you is gospel truth, but you may not believe me. Online I notice no one believes anyone.

I have no reason to lie online and every now and then, the America vs Luigi Di Matti document appears online listing my 1969 court case. It’s down right now, but it’ll come back. The reason for this comment is, I saw an old comment from 2015 about the Eppolitos! I look online a lot and I found it when I typed Eppolito in Google recently because they were my close friends when I was young; and my idols and fucking tough gangsters, but they’re not even on Wikipedia, whilst in my opinion lesser losers like Henry Hill are everywhere online!! I never met Henry in New York, but I knew Paulie Vario. Personally, he was, shall we say, a violent guy and not at all like the guy in the Goodfellas movie. Anyway, as I said I was searching about the Eppolitos and I found a whopping zero. All the nightclubs they owned, all the hits they pulled off, but nothing. The only thing I found is about Ralphie’s son Louie who was a cop and a killer like his dad, but none about the capos and soldier brothers!! As I was close to all three Eppolitos and the other brother Joey, I knew them VERY well. Joey was not a made guy or an associate, he worked on the docks, but he was tough and he’d always be an alibi if you needed to say you were with him one night whilst out on a job.

I was closest to Ralphie and Freddy Eppolito. I loved Ralphie. The comments here got a lot wrong, so I’m gonna explain it. Who am I? I was born 6/2/1933 in Canarise. My parents, Giuseppe and Assunta were from Messina, Sicily. I became an associate in 1946/7 and I was made on Valentine’s Day 1956. I was initially in the crew of Freddy, but he lost his crew, I kind of bounced about after from crew to crew, spending a lot of time with Carmine the doctor. The comment I read here said Ralph Eppolito was only an associate. That’s not true, Ralph, Jimmy and Freddy were all made men. Ralphie was made, but he was maybe too violent to be a capo. He was a nice guy, but a Murder Inc type, you know, in our life we are all killers, you can’t be made without a murder, but he’d say weird shit like he’s fantasising about killing certain people and women. A fun, but crazy guy!!! Ralphie and Freddy had about 60 hits between them. They’d disappear for a few days, and you’d always read Monday someone got whacked. Ralph was a high ranking soldier, but too crazy to be a capo like his bros. Freddy and James clam were capos, Ralph and Freddy were ruthless killers, but Jimmy not so much. Jimmy was more of a loan shark and into gambling. He was also a good looking guy, a gentleman, but not as vicious as his brothers.

The reason you guys don’t know my name is because I got 70 years in February 1969, for 2 murders and 9 kilos of heroin. I was very close to a couple of guys, I never see mentioned, Epifanio Orio and Charlie Barcellona, two made guys in another Gambino crew. They and I were into drugs. Alfred Eppolito was also into drugs, but he got caught by the feds and demoted. He taught me the ropes of the mafia and drugs. The Eppolitos were big names in New York and close to Carlo initially. Their father was also a mobster, his name I forget but apparently he was huge in the bootlegging days, with lucky Charlie Lucania and Frank Costello. I got on very well with the Eppolitos. They were great guys, very fun to be around. Ralph was a tough tough guy, proper ruthless killer. I was only a soldier and when I got arrested for heroin. After, I was basically shelved. What I mean by that is, I was a big earner, made guy, when I got jailed, no one really visited. In jail I a saw a lot of Gambinos over the years, most didn’t even know I was a made guy., or who I was. I was released in September 2013. I now live in Florida. Any questions you have about the Gambinos during the fifties and sixties, I’ll answer with pride. My story is a tough one because I got to the top, but I have little to show for it. My bank account and funds, luckily, made me get released a comfortable guy, financially! My memory is quite good, despite my age, so I can give an honest opinion on any Gambinos and others from the fifties/sixties. It seems bizarre for me reading about DeMeo and Gotti everywhere, I never met any of them. When I was made, the Gambinos were different from other families, because we were about business, whilst the Columbos, Luccheses were like cowboys, fucking whacking everyone doing crazy stupid shit shaking down shops, just not doing more legit union stuff and legitimate businesses like us. There was just so much money in drugs, many of us got involved. I was getting Heroin from Columbia from a Spanish guy I met in jail. It was very easy to move it, drop it off and take the money. I was picking it up so cheap and selling it in bulk for almost 100% profit, so I was dressing in designer suits, hats, spending thousands on drugs, prostitutes, clothes, cars. I was a smart dresser. I always wore check suits, hand painted tie. A lot of blue shirts, black shirts with grey suit, black tie. I was an impressive gangster about town. And a crazy motherfucker to boot. I’d work my legitimate business 9-5 everyday, I had a clothes shop, 3 grocery stores, 2 bars, 3 nightclubs, but weekends I’d disappear all weekend, doing drugs with whores for 36 hours. I got in trouble a few times by my capos for going AWOL. 😂 I was selling kilos to the LA family, Chicago, Saint Louis. I loved the mob meetings where crews from across the country would meet, cos I’d find customers. You can’t just walk up to a mob guy and introduce yourself, another friend of ours has to do the introduction, so I was always getting Carlo to introduce me to bosses and asking them to introduce me to their crews. Carlo loved me, cos my dad was from Sicily and I speak Italian. Carlo used to hand me numbers rackets, because he wanted me to be success. Through Carlo, I had 350,000 on the streets in numbers. I was a good earner, from the day I got made, I was kicking up $40 to 50 thou a month to my capo and my stock was high when I wasn’t doing crazy shit!!! In the fifties 40 thou was like 150 thou now. I knew a lot of guys on the street from all 5 families.

To this day, I don’t know if I was ratted or what, but the two murders I got jailed for, there was minimal proof, mo witnesses. No one really helped me. My heart sunk when I heard seven zero years. I never ratted to get time off! Nino Gaggi I knew, he was a prick. Nino was a guy that was just hard to like, he was a capo, so I had to respect him, but a dodgy prick. Carlo gave me rackets with him, but he was just a strange guy. I just naturally could not stand him, I found him to be creepy and sly. He’s just a two faced ass licker, just a horrible slimy guy. My eyes are quite bad now, but if you want to ask questions I’ll answer.

I ran with so many made guys that are not anywhere on the internet. There were a lot of made Gambinos, but not many were earners or killers. So many aren’t online. We had a big family. If you went out in New York un the sixties, you’d see Gambinos everywhere. I was a popular guy way back, but my best friends were definitely made guys Jovanni DeRigi, Giuseppe Rispaldi, Epifanio Orio and the Eppolitos, especially Ralphie. He kinda took me under his wing. He was about 10/15 years older than me and a guy always ready to do work. Hits never bothered Ralphie.

I was an earner, but not a killer. I did kill a few guys, but none of my murders haunt me, I was doing my job. I was more about getting girls. I made my bones, I did some nasty shit. A lot of burning down houses with people inside, but I wasn’t an outright killer. I did work if I was given it, but I wasn’t one of those guys that enjoyed it. You know, in the life you get those guys, they’ll whack anyone over anything. That just wasn’t me, I forgave a few things, when perhaps really, I should have killed those guys. I was more a ‘bullet in the back of the head’ when they don’t expect it kinda guy, if I had to do work.

I was always more interested in women, than killing. I’ve got 2 sons 2 daughters from 4 women. Carlo didn’t like that shit, but I was cool with Carlo until I got busted with drugs. After that I never saw him again. Paulie took over, a guy I never liked, so my mob life was over. Aside from selling huge quantities of heroin, I was smoking it a lot too with prostitutes through the 60s. My mob nickname was, ‘Good Looking Lu’, I was a handsome barstard, a hazel eyed Elvis Presley and I used it to good effect, I must’ve had 1000 women, 2 marriages and 4 kids. 300 of that 1000 were prostitutes I smoked heroin with haha 😂!

After my heroin arrest, I was basically black listed. Only Aniello visited me. Aniello loved me, cos I killled a guy that was ratting him. That hit got me made. That made my bones. Joe Gallo, the Columbo guy, the guy I shot, who was a made guy, was ratting on him too, so I became close to him and Larry much later. When I pulled that hit to get made, Joe Gallo and Aniello Dellacroe were in jail. It was like the film Godfather, because we were drinking in the club of Sonny Franzese and you had to hand your guns to staff at the entrance. I had a gun hidden in the toilet like the movie, Godfather. It was known by everyone what was gonna go down. I never met Albert Gallo, sadly, I’m sure he was un-made when I met Joe and Larry. One Columbo/Gallo guy I was close to who was with them during the war, was Gennaro Ciprio. A big fat guy, he was a great cook and I loved his food, he was so proud of his cooking ability and his food was divine. He was only an associate I think, but a scary guy. A fucking tough guy, but decent and solid if you knew him. All those guys are dead! I outlived so many.

I have to be honest, my Costa Nostra life wasn’t flattering. 25 years in the life as a soldier and an earner and 43 years in jail. I’m not a guy they’ll make a film of. I could go on, but I’m tired, write me with questions about the sixties I’ll answer. Any Gambino stuff or the Gallos I know a lot. Not so much other families, but I met so many people back then, maybe I’ll have info . I might write a book soon, I’m getting old now, my light is dimming so it must be NOW.

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004839
02/10/21 03:51 PM
02/10/21 03:51 PM
TheLittleMan Offline
Button
TheLittleMan  Offline
Button
Di Matti is very strange as a surname. I'll let furio explain what it means..

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004841
02/10/21 04:01 PM
02/10/21 04:01 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Why don’t you post some proof. Like prison pictures and your convict badge etc etc. and some old school pics with Carl and the boys.....

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: JCrusher] #1004843
02/10/21 04:26 PM
02/10/21 04:26 PM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
I can answer all those questions. 1) Why do I live in Florida? I had a bank account all those years ago and I left money in there. I was involved in heroin all those years ago and I was a big earner. When I got out as an old man, Canarise had changed. Full of ni**ers (excuse any black readers) I have extremely pain in my right leg and I’m a type 1 diabetic, so there was no way at 80 when I got out I was gonna re-join the life, so I took the money I had, all I was given and moved to Florida. I have a nice flat. I used to love Florida in the sixties. I was made Valentines evening 1956! I was a recruit since I was 14/15. I was a crazy kid, I used to rob the milkmen on payday 😂 It was a good earner. Freddy Eppolito, my capo, Sleepy Barcellona and Epifanio Orio got me into drugs. But I wasn’t just selling it I was MAD on drugs, injecting it, smoking it. I was a crazy kid. In those days you got whores on street corners, they’d say, you looking for business? I’d take them to my flat with fuck loads of drugs for like 24 hours 😂.I didn’t just like drugs, I loved them. I could’ve got killed. I was made in the back of a restaurant valentines evening 2956. I got made with Jovanni DiRiggi and Giuseppe Risoaldi. Neither is anywhere online. I can’t believe the Eppolitos also are not online, especially Ralphie. Anyway, when I got made, Agar happened, I had a couple if shops and a clothes shop and I worked there every day as it was my best earning shop. I didn’t work in the shop, I was in an office behind, where I’d plan stuff etc. Anyway, I didn’t drive after a car crash, put me off cars. So I left work and my capo picked me up and said I’m gonna take you home, I want you to put on your best suit. I wasn’t told I’m getting straightened out, but I had a feeling, I got changed, I got taken to a hall behind a restaurant and there was a room behind there. When I got there Jovanni and Giuseppe are there also suited up. So I was first called in. Carlo wasn’t there, my capo was, another capo and Aniello. I had to offer my trigger finger, it was sliced. Now, I have a bleeding problem, so there was blood everywhere on the carpet. That didn’t go down well! Anyway, it was much like you see in movies, I was given a religious Saint, it was burned by matches and they said if I betray my oath, I will burn like the Saint. I never did betray omertà. And that was it, I was made. Being made is an amazing thing, because other family members look at you different. It’s hard to put into English, il cielo!! So that was that then 13 years later it was all over for me, prison. As for why at 87, I check the internet, yes I’m 87, my eyes are bad, but I missed internet, computers, Facebook etc. I’m making the most of it. In jail, I became a genius, reading books on evolution. I’m a catholic, but I am an atheist, I believe in evolution. I don’t think a god exists. All the historians alive when Jesus supposedly was, never mentioned him. Same for Mohammed. You can say, I wasted 43 years or you can say, I became enlightened

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: Louiebynochi] #1004845
02/10/21 04:54 PM
02/10/21 04:54 PM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
I can dig out my prison stuff, it’s somewhere in the flat. I’m not very mobile and I have a nurse come once a week, so you’ll have to wait until she comes on Tuesday if that’s ok for you? As for photos, I don’t have any and the reason being is when I was arrested, I was remanded until my court date, at court I got 70 years, so my flat and belongings, if they were stored, were not available in 2013. Sorry. I don’t even have my wedding photos, children etc. I’m not asking you to believe me, it’s your choice if you do. If you can find the information I give anywhere else on the internet, I’ll give you $1000. There’s not one sentence about Ralphie Eppolito or Freddy. I can tell you Freddy was my capo. Anyway, he got demoted, got on drugs and alcohol. He like disappeared. A few years later, he was dead. It was like 65 or 64. Something like that. 5 years before my pinch, or 6. No where else online says about the Eppolitos and they were BIG deals. I mean big. 2 capos and a soldier. I loved them boys. I knew the older brother Joey, I don’t mind if you don’t believe me, I’m not asking you to, I enjoy writing this stuff, if you don’t believe me, that’s your choice. I can’t force you. You certainly can’t trust a thieving murderer 😂

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004846
02/10/21 04:56 PM
02/10/21 04:56 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Where were you last locked up at?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004847
02/10/21 05:11 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
What are your thoughts on Jimmy the Clam Eppolito and his son getting gunned down by Nino and Demeo in October 79? I know you said you were in jail at the time but you must have heard about it. Also interested to hear your thoughts on Louie Eppolito becoming a “mafia cop”

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: Louiebynochi] #1004848
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
I’ll tell you another thing that’s not online, when Freddy Eppolito got demoted, his crew merged with prick Paul Castellano’s crew. Me too. Now Paul Castellano was a fucking loser and NO ONE, I mean no one liked him. He simply wasn’t street. Let me give you an example. Me and Jovanni DiRiggi were getting extortion payments from some shops. It was a piss take really, but all mob schemes care. Anyway, two Bonnano guys went in and took our money. We turn up, the shop keeper says, I already have the money to the blonde guy. I knew immediately who it was. I went to my capo, Paul, he said, you should’ve got there earlier then. Cocksucker. Anyway, as I said earlier, I was close to Carlo. I was, because Carlo loved my dad and si was different than others cos I spoke to him in Italian. I raised this with Carlo and after a few weeks I got moved to the doctor’s crew. I would’ve preferred Jimmy clam, but it was better than Paul Castellano. I never met John Gotti, I can say, the way he was, certainly was the death knell for our thing, but whacking Paul. Totally understand it. Not only was he a cocksucker, he was fucking tight. He was asking for 40% of certain schemes etc. Him and Nino Gaggi. Fucking cocksuckers. Paul wasn’t a slimy sly cockroach like Nino, but I hated them two

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004849
02/10/21 05:26 PM
02/10/21 05:26 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Question for ya Louie, were you friendly at all with Swifty or Georgie Martinelli?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: JCrusher] #1004850
02/10/21 05:32 PM
02/10/21 05:32 PM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
Where was I last locked up at? FCI Elkton. You see, I was always polite to police and screws abd it helped me no end. Some guys would spit at police, fight with them etc, what’s the point? They’re only going to make you suffer. I was so polite, I use to get given books to read in jail! My politeness got me moved to a low security prison and got me out early. I made a lot of friends with screws and probation people. That’s just me. I’m a friendly guy. What do I think of Jimmy clam? Gutted. Heart broken. Watched a documentary about Roy DeMeo. Serial killer. I watch some Michael Franzese videos. I knew his dad, great guy. I read religious people have low IQs, so not sure about the Christianity shit, but he seems a good guy. I will never watch fucker Sammy Geavano 🐀 🐀 There’s no excuse for ratting a gent like Tommy Gambino. Back to Jimmy Clam apparently Paul allowed them to kill him and his son, I actually didn’t hear about it until about 2006. When Carlo was alive Jimmy Clam was a top earner, a classy handsome guy. He had a thing, believe it or not with Marilyn Monroe. Carlo would’ve never let him get whacked, but I heard he was in Nino’s crew? Bizarre, way back when, Jimmy was a powerful capo, I don’t know how/why he got demoted. I don’t think I ever told you, when I got caught with so much drugs, I was basically shelved. What I mean is, no one came to see me. Well, not many, only Aniello Dellacroe. He loved me. I used to ask him what’s going on if I get out, but I never got a straight answer, so I guess if I got out, I’d be put on a shelf somewhere. I had 4 appeals, but they all failed

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: NYMafia] #1004852
02/10/21 05:40 PM
02/10/21 05:40 PM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
I don’t know anyone called swifty and the only Martinelli I know is Paulie, never met a George. Sorry

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004853
02/10/21 05:41 PM
02/10/21 05:41 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Thanks Luigi. Like I said before I like to give people the benefit of the doubt reason and your answers are very detailed and quick so I give you props. Any stories on guys like Joe N Gallo, Joe Piney, Tony Plate, or Carmine Lombardozzi?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004854
02/10/21 05:54 PM
02/10/21 05:54 PM
L
LuigiDiMatti Offline OP
Wiseguy
LuigiDiMatti  Offline OP
L
Wiseguy
Sorry I forgot the mafia cop! 😂 Chip off the old block, the apple doesn’t fall far 😂 Very funny about Ralphie’s son, I met him you know when he was a kid! Ralphie was I guess you can say a bit like Roy DeMeo, as in, a guy who loves killing! I mean LOVES killing. I wasn’t like that at all. So when I read about his son, it made sense to me. Like father like son. I bet as a cop, he had a bodycount in the hundreds. I think he killed Bruno Facciola. I knew him. He was an associate when I knew him, but a good guy. He used to drink spritzers like an old boy

L Dimatti
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004855
02/10/21 05:56 PM
02/10/21 05:56 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Sorry I forgot the mafia cop! 😂 Chip off the old block, the apple doesn’t fall far 😂 Very funny about Ralphie’s son, I met him you know when he was a kid! Ralphie was I guess you can say a bit like Roy DeMeo, as in, a guy who loves killing! I mean LOVES killing. I wasn’t like that at all. So when I read about his son, it made sense to me. Like father like son. I bet as a cop, he had a bodycount in the hundreds. I think he killed Bruno Facciola. I knew him. He was an associate when I knew him, but a good guy. He used to drink spritzers like an old boy

yeah my father was a NYC cops during that era and he didn’t know Louie but knew of him. A lot of cops suspected he was dirty

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004856
02/10/21 05:58 PM
02/10/21 05:58 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

How long were you around Carmine Lombardozzi? How many years were you in his personal crew?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004857
02/10/21 06:00 PM
02/10/21 06:00 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Luigi
What years were you down in Elkton ?

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004858
02/10/21 06:09 PM
02/10/21 06:09 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Having a hard time buying this... nobody by that name in the fed lookup. If you got out in 2013 it would have said you’re released.... But hey I could still be wrong. Was it common to call apartments “flats” in America back in the day?

Last edited by RollinBones; 02/10/21 06:10 PM.
Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004859
02/10/21 06:24 PM
02/10/21 06:24 PM
R
Ravens410 Offline
Made Member
Ravens410  Offline
R
Made Member
This is absolutely bullshit.

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004860
02/10/21 06:29 PM
02/10/21 06:29 PM
TheLittleMan Offline
Button
TheLittleMan  Offline
Button
I thought "screws" was more of a UK/Australian thing. I've never heard guards called that in the US. Also the fact you claim your name is Di Matti..

I call bs as well. Funny though

Re: The Eppolitos [Re: LuigiDiMatti] #1004861
02/10/21 06:34 PM
02/10/21 06:34 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I don’t know anyone called swifty and the only Martinelli I know is Paulie, never met a George. Sorry

How many years did you serve Luigi?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull