GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 281 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,779
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gangland Dumping Grounds? #998912
10/28/20 05:55 PM
10/28/20 05:55 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Through the years Cosa Nostra and all its associates have been very busy plying their bloody trade.... The boys have done a lot of "work", Thousands have paid the piper for zigging when they should have been zagging!

But aside from all the guys left on the curb, stuffed in the car trunks, or deep sized, many just disappeared off the face of the earth never to be seen again. Car presses at junk yards, thrown in the Bay, etc.

But how about the mob's "graveyards" and hidden burial grounds?

Can you guys name some of the more notorious locations where hoods were planted? For instance out in Farmingdale where they found Billy Cutolo.

Theres been quite a few..... name some if you can

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #998914
10/28/20 06:26 PM
10/28/20 06:26 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Wasnt the a hill somewhere upstate that hitman for the colombos had his own graveyard. Cataldo. They found a handful of tommy karate in that nature preserve on staten island. That place must be haunted

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: pmac] #998921
10/28/20 07:59 PM
10/28/20 07:59 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by pmac
Wasnt the a hill somewhere upstate that hitman for the colombos had his own graveyard. Cataldo. They found a handful of tommy karate in that nature preserve on staten island. That place must be haunted

yep. Ozone park dump too. where they found sonny red Indelicato

and the marshlands drive between Rosedale and Rockaways..... lot of guys dumped there over the years

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #998942
10/28/20 11:58 PM
10/28/20 11:58 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Fountain Ave landfill Brooklyn NY.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Fleming_Ave] #998953
10/29/20 11:52 AM
10/29/20 11:52 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Fountain Ave landfill Brooklyn NY.

def

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #998976
10/29/20 06:41 PM
10/29/20 06:41 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I don't know for sure if anyone was buried there, but PJP Landfill in Jersey City NJ, is rumored to be where Hoffa is. Now I don't know if I believe he is there, as he disappeared hundreds of miles away from NJ. But the place was owned by a Genovese family associate or soldier, (not sure which), so I don't think it's a stretch to imagine it's a final resting place for mob guys. The place was on fire for literally years, so I don't think anyone will find anything.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #998977
10/29/20 06:49 PM
10/29/20 06:49 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Jamaica Bay in Queens.... rat Ernie the Hawk Rupolo, and shylock Ruby Stein were just two of many dumped there over the years.

Last edited by NYMafia; 10/29/20 06:49 PM.
Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #999037
10/30/20 06:13 PM
10/30/20 06:13 PM
U
UncleVig Offline
Button
UncleVig  Offline
U
Button
Not really a graveyard and just a rumor but out at Richie The Boots place in NJ supposedly there was a furnace for disposal. There has also been folklore of mob connected funeral homes and double stacking the bodies in coffins. Of course you would need Pallbearers in on that I guess.
They call that the white death where someone just disappears never to be seen again. Didn’t Zpatsy Eboli and a few Genovese Capos just vanish?

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Fleming_Ave] #999134
11/02/20 11:29 AM
11/02/20 11:29 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
I don't know for sure if anyone was buried there, but PJP Landfill in Jersey City NJ, is rumored to be where Hoffa is. Now I don't know if I believe he is there, as he disappeared hundreds of miles away from NJ. But the place was owned by a Genovese family associate or soldier, (not sure which), so I don't think it's a stretch to imagine it's a final resting place for mob guys. The place was on fire for literally years, so I don't think anyone will find anything.

No way did they bury Hoffa in Nj. They are going to kill the guy in Detroit and then drive almost a thousand miles across state lines with a body in the trunk and run the risk of being pulled over by a local cop or a state trooper!
Low enforcement always look for out of state plates. If you get pulled over by a cop and you have nothing to hide, you are calm. You get pulled over with a body in the trunk or a kilo of coke and your demeanor changes, its hard to hide. Cops pick up on that.

Last edited by Lenox; 11/02/20 11:29 AM.
Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Lenox] #999137
11/02/20 01:31 PM
11/02/20 01:31 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lenox

No way did they bury Hoffa in Nj. They are going to kill the guy in Detroit and then drive almost a thousand miles across state lines with a body in the trunk and run the risk of being pulled over by a local cop or a state trooper!
Low enforcement always look for out of state plates. If you get pulled over by a cop and you have nothing to hide, you are calm. You get pulled over with a body in the trunk or a kilo of coke and your demeanor changes, its hard to hide. Cops pick up on that.

I agree, that's why I said I don't think Hoffa is there. But it's not too far fetched to believe there could be guys in there.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #999149
11/02/20 09:58 PM
11/02/20 09:58 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

JFK and LaGuardia Airports "long term parking"..... many a trunk got filled with guys who'd gone astray.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Lenox] #999157
11/02/20 11:00 PM
11/02/20 11:00 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey

It is definitely possible due to a few facts.....Maybe he didn’t come by way of roadways....Michigan is surrounded by water and Genovese family had control of Jersey docks...Also, his biggest enemy (Tony Pro) worked out of Union City and the dump was only 3 miles from the that Teamster building. Not impossible to imagine.

Last edited by ItalianIrishMix; 11/02/20 11:02 PM.
Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: pmac] #999165
11/03/20 04:14 AM
11/03/20 04:14 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac

Little Dom called it Boot Hill according to Joe Dogs. Said he had a few "double deckers" on the Hill.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #999166
11/03/20 04:17 AM
11/03/20 04:17 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix

It is definitely possible due to a few facts.....Maybe he didn’t come by way of roadways....Michigan is surrounded by water and Genovese family had control of Jersey docks...Also, his biggest enemy (Tony Pro) worked out of Union City and the dump was only 3 miles from the that Teamster building. Not impossible to imagine.

Anything is possible. But are there any mob hits that you know of they ship the body that far away to bury?

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: ColonelReb] #999177
11/03/20 10:27 AM
11/03/20 10:27 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix

Anything is possible. But are there any mob hits that you know of they ship the body that far away to bury?

BINGO!!!! .... I wholeheartedly agree with the Colonel on this one. Who the hell is gonna transport a corpse 1,000 miles to bury him somewhere else. Lunacy IMO.

Anybody who would be foolish enough to do that would probably be the next up "for the hit parade" Lol

I strongly believe he was killed quickly, and his body either buried, burned, or crashed in a compactor sort of machinery..... Hoffa's gone. and will NEVER be found because the body has probably long been destroyed by lime, fire, or otherwise destroyed.

THAT would be the smartest way to go. And I have to believe the bosses are smart enough to know that.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #999186
11/03/20 05:52 PM
11/03/20 05:52 PM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
Although a lot of The Irishman is fiction, but I do think the Hoffa hit went down much like it did in the movie, with Hoffa being quickly cremated in one of the mob owned/controlled funeral homes in the immediate area. Maybe not Sheeran being the triggerman, who knows. But probably like that under the pretense of a meeting and "pop! pop!" inside the door and that's a wrap. No, "The Iceman" didn't stab him in the head with a hunting knife and drive him to a junkyard in New Jersey to get crushed up and turned into ashtrays.

The weird thing about the Hoffa hit and Sheeran is that he pointed out the house where the hit allegedly took place and right where he said he shot him they found blood on the floorboards, but it wasn't a DNA match for Hoffa.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Goldy] #999195
11/03/20 08:28 PM
11/03/20 08:28 PM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Goldy
Although a lot of The Irishman is fiction, but I do think the Hoffa hit went down much like it did in the movie, with Hoffa being quickly cremated in one of the mob owned/controlled funeral homes in the immediate area. Maybe not Sheeran being the triggerman, who knows. But probably like that under the pretense of a meeting and "pop! pop!" inside the door and that's a wrap. No, "The Iceman" didn't stab him in the head with a hunting knife and drive him to a junkyard in New Jersey to get crushed up and turned into ashtrays.

The weird thing about the Hoffa hit and Sheeran is that he pointed out the house where the hit allegedly took place and right where he said he shot him they found blood on the floorboards, but it wasn't a DNA match for Hoffa.

Actually the DNA was inconclusive. It wasn't a "doesn't match" From what I recall.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #999268
11/06/20 05:23 AM
11/06/20 05:23 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Killed locally, dumped quick, maybe buried but most likely the body was destroyed locally, getting rid of all evidence.

Killed by local Zerilli guys. Why? They didn't have enough local talent? Why the hell would they have brought in NY guys. Didn't have too.

Only IF Tony Pro was even on the scene that maybe he would he have brought Sally Bugs along, and maybe one of the Andretta brothers along. with that excuse they may have helped, but for sure Detroit guys handled most, if not all of it.

And they AIN'T hauling the corpse 1000 miles back to NY for disposal. What is this the Frequent Flyer Club"? Lol

Hoffa will never be found IMO, because he no longer exits, in body....His disappearance became one of the great mysteries of the 20th century. A time when Cosa Nostra was still the all powerful entity that we've all come to study and marvel at because of its strength, and singular monolithic control over segments of the judiciary and various industries worldwide.

It WAS a phenomena unlike any the world had ever seen!

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: NYMafia] #999496
11/10/20 01:45 PM
11/10/20 01:45 PM
Margate, NJ
Stugotz Offline
Wiseguy
Stugotz  Offline
Wiseguy
Margate, NJ
Sheeran had nothing to do with it, why use a non Italian for this important job? His book and movie we're nothing more than a cash grab.

Yeah, Little Pussy. You think he's going to fuck with Big Pussy? My Pussy? Tony Soprano, 1999
Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Stugotz] #999814
11/15/20 10:35 PM
11/15/20 10:35 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Stugotz
Sheeran had nothing to do with it, why use a non Italian for this important job? His book and movie we're nothing more than a cash grab.

Sheeran was a person Hoffa trusted, he could get close enough to do the job. Killing someone is not like getting a button, I don't think you have to be Italian.

Re: Gangland Dumping Grounds? [Re: Fleming_Ave] #999820
11/15/20 11:51 PM
11/15/20 11:51 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Stugotz

Sheeran was a person Hoffa trusted, he could get close enough to do the job. Killing someone is not like getting a button, I don't think you have to be Italian.

------
I seriously, seriously doubt that Frank Sheeran had anything to do with the Hoffa murder..... In fact, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it! He was an old man who wrote a book to make some money. and he filled it with a lot of BS to sell copies.

Was he a tough guy. Def! Was he close to Hoffa and Bufalino over the years. Def!..... But Tony Pro, Tony Jack, Joe Zerilli, and Funzi Tieri didn't need HIM to kill anybody. They had close to 300 gunsels (all Italian made guys who swore an oath of silence), and another 3,000 guys in back of them. So WTF would they involve an outsider (which is what he was at the end of the day) for a killing. And for one of the most important hits of the last century no less?

NO WAY IN HELL!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull