I came home from German at about 12:00pm. I went up the stairs to play some game on my system. It wasn't there. I looked on the ground and see the garbage can on the floor knocked over. I saw a used condom lying with the messed. "Did my step-mom come up in here? Did she knock it over? Why would she take the system away? What am I, twelve?" Anyways, I told my girl-friend and she was in a panic.

The next day my parents were in a uproar because her jewelry was stolen. So was her transparant quarter jar. They assumed it was the friends that I blazed with the summer before. They were black and my parents are quite rascist. Later we found out my brother's computer and our dvd player was also taken.

They called the cops. I felt it useless because I have a distrust for the police. Why? There is two reasons. One of my ex-girlfriends was gang-banged and the police did nothing. The other was I was arrested for going into a persons house with a group of friends and I was didn't even know why I was in jail (no one went into there home). I was later patronized into pleading guilty by the public defender. The arresting cop smiled at me.

Anyways, the female police officer showed up to investigate. My father tried convincing me to give away the names of the kids I used to blow with. I refused.

Well, a month passes and I forgot about it. My father calls me on my cell while I was working. He said they arrested the criminals. And we are getting our stuff back. I was exited, yet I felt rebutteled.

On the way home from work some guys swore at me from a SUV that looked exactly like my friends. Maybe they were busted or someone who knew them was busted.

I went to the police station to talk to the detective. I Identified the missing items. They said the people arrested stole from neighboring cities too. This comforted me because I thought it had to be someone who knew us. In all, about 12 houses were robbed. I found out later it wasn't my old friends. They would have been in jail, too.

Hmmm...well, you'd think I would learn that not all cops are bad, and that they are here to help us. The latter is true to an extent. But I also can say not all cops are good. I hate them with a passion.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

"There is no bread sweeter than the bread that you earn with your sweat" Nino Episcopo