GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Signor Vitelli), 363 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,092
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
You can be the boss of any family,any year..... #989026
04/07/20 08:56 PM
04/07/20 08:56 PM
G
Galassi70 Offline OP
Button
Galassi70  Offline OP
G
Button
Go back in time or present day. Pick a family you would be
The boss of.... any year etc.
And name one major power move you would make
Happy pondering friends.

Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: Galassi70] #989034
04/07/20 09:35 PM
04/07/20 09:35 PM
NEPA and now Fla
J
Jshov31 Offline
Retired Capo
Jshov31  Offline
Retired Capo
J
Made Member
NEPA and now Fla
Bufalino family after he went to prison. I wouldn’t have laid down to NY and I would have made an army out of the 100s of guys from upstate and Pa that we’re begging to get made at that time.

For the record this answer is from my own experience. My uncles have talked about how many guys that were big earners salivating at a chance to be made in those days. The Baldesarri’s had a ton of money and a lot of associates of their own(even though the rumors are that they weren’t made). I would have put them, and anybody else that was a solid earner under one umbrella and it would have been impossible to shut down. You pretty much would have consolidated what was left of Buffalo and Bufalino at the time. It could of been huge!!

Down boy(that’s me talking to my hard on) smile

Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: Galassi70] #989048
04/07/20 11:29 PM
04/07/20 11:29 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I choose to relive the recent events of the current day bonanno family playing the role of "the nose". While I'm at the halfway house I would let word leak to the streets that I'm not happy with joe C and porky and I would let them stew in it until I'm released. After they beat trial I would call a meeting of all the capo's at someone's house and include Joe C and porky; I would send word "hey Joe and pork! Come to Joe blow's house, we're celebrating you guy's beating trial". As They walk through the door they would see an elaborate spread on the dining table with all the bells and whistles " hey, u did it, you sonabitch!! You beat those bastard at thier own game, c'mon all the guys are here. As thier being guided to the table all of the guy's are standing and applauding them, all but one, the nose,I'm sitting at the head of the table and i Give them a slow clap, "you sure made them look stupid in thier" (with a friendly smile that quickly turns serious) "us too , have a seat" as I gesture towards the empty chairs on opposite sides of me. I would tell someone to fix thier food but I would personally stand up and poor them each a drink in a show of subtle domination. I would ask them both how the food taste and they would both say great, then I would say " see joe, your eating good, but you have your eyes on my plate too" (with ice cubes in my eyes). As my men stand behind them I would say "swear your loyalty to me and accept me as your godfather and no harm will come to you ( with my ring finger extended). After the ring kissing, I would say "you dishonered yourselves as well as this family, I will let you earn but from this moment on so and so is your capo, you will report to him".

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: thebigfella] #989059
04/08/20 06:44 AM
04/08/20 06:44 AM
J
Jimmybrown Offline
Made Member
Jimmybrown  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by thebigfella
I choose to relive the recent events of the current day bonanno family playing the role of "the nose". While I'm at the halfway house I would let word leak to the streets that I'm not happy with joe C and porky and I would let them stew in it until I'm released. After they beat trial I would call a meeting of all the capo's at someone's house and include Joe C and porky; I would send word "hey Joe and pork! Come to Joe blow's house, we're celebrating you guy's beating trial". As They walk through the door they would see an elaborate spread on the dining table with all the bells and whistles " hey, u did it, you sonabitch!! You beat those bastard at thier own game, c'mon all the guys are here. As thier being guided to the table all of the guy's are standing and applauding them, all but one, the nose,I'm sitting at the head of the table and i Give them a slow clap, "you sure made them look stupid in thier" (with a friendly smile that quickly turns serious) "us too , have a seat" as I gesture towards the empty chairs on opposite sides of me. I would tell someone to fix thier food but I would personally stand up and poor them each a drink in a show of subtle domination. I would ask them both how the food taste and they would both say great, then I would say " see joe, your eating good, but you have your eyes on my plate too" (with ice cubes in my eyes). As my men stand behind them I would say "swear your loyalty to me and accept me as your godfather and no harm will come to you ( with my ring finger extended). After the ring kissing, I would say "you dishonered yourselves as well as this family, I will let you earn but from this moment on so and so is your capo, you will report to him".

Good writing

Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: Galassi70] #989064
04/08/20 09:40 AM
04/08/20 09:40 AM
J
Jimmybrown Offline
Made Member
Jimmybrown  Offline
J
Made Member
My chosen time would be Big Paul's tenture as boss and specifically after Mr Neil dies. I would turn up at the wake unaccompanied, I've given a heads up to both Jimmy Brown and Nick
Corozzo I will be in attendance. At the wake I walk up to John Gotti and give him the kiss of death and make a joke of how alot of the ozone park crew would of still been virgins when I was Apalachin. Reminisce of the good old days and talk of how me and mr Neil came up together through the ranks and not having to deal junk to make money extra money. At the wake I pull Jimmy Brown aside and let him know I want him to take out certain members of the ozone park crew, specifically the Gotti Brothers. Let him know I got nick corozzo on board too so if he needs any more support little nick can handle it. I send word to the other family bosses to let htem know what's happening apart from the Bonanno's and let Chin know I may need extra support in case this goes side ways. The plan works and the family stay in line, some of the capos are in shock frank decicco and Sammy Gravano are particularly sad about the events but understand this is the life.

Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: Galassi70] #989071
04/08/20 11:56 AM
04/08/20 11:56 AM
S
Shellackhead Offline
Button
Shellackhead  Offline
S
Button
Gambino Crime Family in the late 50s, being mentored as a made guy by Jimmy Brown.

Last edited by Shellackhead; 04/08/20 12:06 PM.
Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: Jimmybrown] #989083
04/08/20 02:45 PM
04/08/20 02:45 PM
R
Revis_Knicks Offline
Was: Revis_Island
Revis_Knicks  Offline
Was: Revis_Island
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Jimmybrown
My chosen time would be Big Paul's tenture as boss and specifically after Mr Neil dies. I would turn up at the wake unaccompanied, I've given a heads up to both Jimmy Brown and Nick
Corozzo I will be in attendance. At the wake I walk up to John Gotti and give him the kiss of death and make a joke of how alot of the ozone park crew would of still been virgins when I was Apalachin. Reminisce of the good old days and talk of how me and mr Neil came up together through the ranks and not having to deal junk to make money extra money. At the wake I pull Jimmy Brown aside and let him know I want him to take out certain members of the ozone park crew, specifically the Gotti Brothers. Let him know I got nick corozzo on board too so if he needs any more support little nick can handle it. I send word to the other family bosses to let htem know what's happening apart from the Bonanno's and let Chin know I may need extra support in case this goes side ways. The plan works and the family stay in line, some of the capos are in shock frank decicco and Sammy Gravano are particularly sad about the events but understand this is the life.

This is ideal. All the money Paul was making. He’d probably be a billionaire with legitimate enterprises if he wasn’t killed. Paul really underestimated the anger that members had for him for not showing up to that funeral among other things.

Re: You can be the boss of any family,any year..... [Re: Galassi70] #989104
04/08/20 09:20 PM
04/08/20 09:20 PM
G
Galassi70 Offline OP
Button
Galassi70  Offline OP
G
Button
I'm gonna give this a go.

I would go back to January 1976 Cleveland.
John Scalish's health is going south. But the Cleveland Family is still major player among the Midwest Families.
Between the Vegas skim with K.C, Chicago, Milwaukee
And the Teamsters the money is coming in.
I make Angelo Lonardo the boss of the Cleveland outfit.
I remove Maishe Rockman as a advisor treasurer.
John Tronolone is the consigliere.
Underboss is Ronnie Carrabia.
I give John Nardi a button.
I get pemission from New York to make 10 soldiers
I go into L.A and use the Milano Brothers to expand my intrests
Into adult films movie houses.
Lastly I create a street tax in Cleveland

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull