GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (VanillaLimeCoke, 1 invisible), 378 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,066
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,462
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Recent story about rat in Canada #962155
01/22/19 05:49 PM
01/22/19 05:49 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
Noel Harder risked his life as a secret police agent, then spent three years testifying as the star witness against drug dealers, gun runners, mobsters and the Hells Angels.

Today he’s a marked man with an apparent $2-million bounty on his head.

And he’s on his own.

The RCMP kicked Harder out of the federal Witness Protection Program last month and, by his account, reneged on one promise after another.

These aren't just the words of a man labelled a "rat" and "snitch" after his double life was exposed; Harder served as the inside man on Project Forseti, the largest organized crime investigation in Saskatchewan history.

His allegations appear to be supported in a series of texts he received from a high-ranking Saskatoon police officer and a top federal Justice Department official.

"I'd never ever try to talk someone into going the agent route. It's a joke," the officer told Harder in a recent text obtained by CBC News.

Harder is not going quietly. He agreed to an interview with CBC News at a secret location. Those who want him dead already know what he looks like, he said, and they may even know where he is.

"There's a good chance that I'm gonna be killed. I'm just trying to get things sorted out for my family before that happens," Harder said.

"Somebody needs to listen to this, to look into this so police don’t do this to other people."

Both the RCMP and Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale declined interview requests, saying they don't comment on witness protection cases.

Goodale did, however, send a letter to Harder through his lawyer in Regina on May 7, warning that disclosure of "certain witness protection information" in open court could lead to five years in prison.

CBC
CBC

The RCMP ejected Harder from the WPP following numerous unspecified "breaches" of his agreement, according to documents.

Harder said some violations were minor while others were fabricated. He said the RCMP broke countless promises made to him and his family.

Specifically, Harder alleges the RCMP and the federal government:

Failed to pay Harder the full $300,000 negotiated in exchange for four years of co-operation in Project Forseti.
Failed to care for his business assets, home, possessions and pets, as promised.
Left Harder and his family in "Emergency Protection" for 540 days before they were given new identities and admitted to the full Witness Protection Program. The maximum outlined under federal law is 180 days.
Ejected him from the WPP after the Forseti prosecutions ended in May, even though he says they know he remains in danger.
"They tricked me and my family into doing something on absolutely false pretences. It seems like they can just get away with it … they screwed me," he said. Some of these allegations appear in court documents filed by Harder's lawyer in a lawsuit against the RCMP.

Harder met with CBC's Jason Warick in a secret location. (Chanss Lagaden/CBC)
Harder met with CBC's Jason Warick in a secret location. (Chanss Lagaden/CBC)
Other issues are detailed in transcripts Harder said he made after his negotiations with the Mounties. Still others appear to be corroborated by the texts shared with CBC News.

In one text, the federal justice official wrote Harder to say they've been told not to contact him. The official pledges to help anyway, discussing plans to track down Harder's assets being held by the RCMP in Regina.

"I haven't told police anything, except when I thought it would help you," wrote the official. "Let me know if you need me.… It is, as you know, not always easy to get answers.… I will keep at this situation," one message reads.

In another series of texts, the Saskatoon police officer blasts the RCMP and thanks Harder for his service.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you, buddy. Makes me sick … you did a great thing for Saskatoon."

In an interview, Saskatoon Police Service Supt. Dave Haye noted that the RCMP is in charge of the Witness Protection Program.

Haye said he's aware of the Saskatoon officer's texts to Harder. He said officers sometimes say things to keep a witness happy.

"It's a relationship dance."

But when asked if the officer was lying to Harder when he called the Witness Protection Program a “joke,” Haye replied, "We don't lie to witnesses."

Insiders like Harder come with a "boatload" of issues, Haye said.

But he said Harder did give them an inside look at this criminal world, took good notes and was well-prepared for court.

Police across Saskatchewan and Alberta seized guns and drugs, including significant amounts of counterfeit oxycontin and methamphetamine as part of Project Forseti. (CBC)
Police across Saskatchewan and Alberta seized guns and drugs, including significant amounts of counterfeit oxycontin and methamphetamine as part of Project Forseti. (CBC)
Bags of heroin, crystal meth, fake oxycontin and cocaine were seized in the raids. (CBC)
Bags of heroin, crystal meth, fake oxycontin and cocaine were seized in the raids. (CBC)
Police seized about 200 firearms, including prohibited and restricted firearms in Project Forseti (CBC)
Police seized about 200 firearms, including prohibited and restricted firearms in Project Forseti (CBC)
In a joint interview, federal Crown prosecutors Lynn Hintz and Doug Curliss noted Harder helped convict high-level drug and gun traffickers, as well as organized crime figures.

"So, yes, there is concern for his safety," Hintz said.

Saskatoon lawyer Nicholas Stooshinoff defended some of those charged in Project Forseti. He said police "were sold a bill of goods" by Harder.

Stooshinoff called Harder one of the highest level criminals in the city, referring to him a narcissist and a sociopath.

"He's always been a drug dealer. He's always been a snitch … he's always been embellishing his own image," Stooshinoff said.

II. Double life
Harder, like many WPP members, has an extensive criminal past. He grew up in Saskatoon alternating between his family home and shelters to avoid a severely abusive stepfather.

One of Harder's most vivid memories is the day his stepdad took a four-year-old Noel and his dog, Muggins, out to the railway tracks near their home. For no apparent reason, the man shot the white Cocker Spaniel and left.

"He just left me there with my dead dog. My childhood was really f--ked," he said.

Harder bounced around three different high schools but graduated in 1997. He said he avoided any criminal activity until his 20s, when his drug-dealing brother died in front of him after swallowing a condom full of heroin to avoid arrest.

Harder started using his brother's cellphone contacts to build a massive drug ring, which grossed as much as $1 million per month, according to court documents.

He was caught and sent to prison in 2004.

Harder said he's tried to avoid contact with anyone from his previous life. (LinkedIn)
Harder said he's tried to avoid contact with anyone from his previous life. (LinkedIn)
When Harder got out, he worked as a general labourer and eventually started his own construction firm. Harder met his wife and had two young children. Everything was going well, he said, until the Canada Revenue Agency contacted him.

Harder said he was assessed as owing $400,000 in taxes on his former drug revenues. His business bank accounts were frozen, causing his construction business to suffer. That's when he returned to drug-dealing, he said.

Harder's work as a police agent began on March 28, 2014, after he was pulled over while transporting firearms. At the time, Harder was a senior member of the Fallen Saints Motorcycle Club.

Harder's construction shop, which served as the gang's club house, was fitted with recording devices. Several times per week, Harder would sneak away to meet police in hotel rooms and get further instructions.

Attached Files REG-WEB-IMAGE-FORSETI-FAMILY-TREE-1.jpg
Last edited by Primo; 01/22/19 05:50 PM.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Recent story about rat in Canada [Re: Primo] #962156
01/22/19 05:52 PM
01/22/19 05:52 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

2million is such bullshit. i mean if the hells angels had a 10k hit on your head id believe it. first all the prospects would kill this guy for free. no ones collecting 2 mill. its silly fakest news in awhile

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull